Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,411 members, 7,822,908 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:21 PM

Moms, What Would You Do If You Return Home And Find Your Kid Doing This? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Moms, What Would You Do If You Return Home And Find Your Kid Doing This? (1689 Views)

Would You Return The Money To Your Parents After The Floggings? (Photo) / My Husband Smells My Underwear Everytime I Return Home – Woman Tells Court / What's The Craziest Thing Your Kid Or Baby Relation Has Done? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Moms, What Would You Do If You Return Home And Find Your Kid Doing This? by Trendin(m): 10:10am On Apr 09, 2016
just wondering how to deal with this curious kid, though.. shocked

happy weekend!

Re: Moms, What Would You Do If You Return Home And Find Your Kid Doing This? by dacovajnr: 10:15am On Apr 09, 2016
Nothing.He's just a kid..just make him understand that what he did is not right..then you can decide to punish him if he does that again..afterall crate of egg no reach 1k grin

1 Like

Re: Moms, What Would You Do If You Return Home And Find Your Kid Doing This? by hisgrace090: 10:28am On Apr 09, 2016
As you just said he is just a kid, I will let him know the different between the two.
Re: Moms, What Would You Do If You Return Home And Find Your Kid Doing This? by mackhunter77: 10:43am On Apr 09, 2016
Re: Moms, What Would You Do If You Return Home And Find Your Kid Doing This? by Vision4God: 1:13pm On Apr 09, 2016
Well....it's annoying
Wil correct n discipline him.
Den we continue laughing and playin.
Re: Moms, What Would You Do If You Return Home And Find Your Kid Doing This? by Trendin(m): 8:17am On Apr 11, 2016
i'd flog him!
Re: Moms, What Would You Do If You Return Home And Find Your Kid Doing This? by Nobody: 8:58am On Apr 11, 2016
I would simply clean up the mess, and make him understand that it's wrong. Nothing else, as it would have been my fault anyway for leaving a crate of eggs within reach.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Moms, What Would You Do If You Return Home And Find Your Kid Doing This? by k4kenny(f): 11:05am On Apr 11, 2016
Trendin:
just wondering how to deal with this curious kid, though.. shocked

happy weekend!

My son once did that at a neighbour's place when he was about that age embarassed She runs a bakery and all her kids are grown so she didn't have a reason to keep the eggs crate out of reach. By the time we realised what he was doing he had nearly gone through a full crate angry I offered to pay for the broken eggs but she refused, even made a light joke about funny kids. It wasn't funny to me o, I was so embarrassed.
Re: Moms, What Would You Do If You Return Home And Find Your Kid Doing This? by zube01(m): 7:46pm On Apr 11, 2016
M not a mother but truth be told... I will beat u... But then again I will regret it beating u...... Guilt will make me call u and apologize...
Re: Moms, What Would You Do If You Return Home And Find Your Kid Doing This? by Hafyz23(m): 8:28pm On Apr 11, 2016
I wud simply ask his dad to pay for his son's debt. Only if I were a "mother"
Re: Moms, What Would You Do If You Return Home And Find Your Kid Doing This? by Kimoni: 9:44pm On Apr 11, 2016
Why would anyone beat the child? For doing what exactly?
What should then happen to the adult who left a crate of eggs on the floor when there is a kid at home?? Even if there was no kid, should something as delicate as eggs be left on the floor?
Re: Moms, What Would You Do If You Return Home And Find Your Kid Doing This? by Trendin(m): 4:53pm On Apr 14, 2016
k4kenny:

My son once did that at a neighbour's place when he was about that age embarassed She runs a bakery and all her kids are grown so she didn't have a reason to keep the eggs crate out of reach. By the time we realised what he was doing he had nearly gone through a full crate angry I offered to pay for the broken eggs but she refused, even made a light joke about funny kids. It wasn't funny to me o, I was so embarrassed.
grin grin
Re: Moms, What Would You Do If You Return Home And Find Your Kid Doing This? by onstelly(f): 7:04pm On Apr 14, 2016
If I will get the heart, I will beat him
Re: Moms, What Would You Do If You Return Home And Find Your Kid Doing This? by DaisyII: 8:44pm On Apr 14, 2016
I'll make a dough,place him in the middle,roll the dough around,glaze with the eggs and BAKE!

There,we'd have our son for a meal...

I'm very temperamental...i'll jez go in and take my bath so i don't kill someone's heir.

(1) (Reply)

Relocation Sales Sofa set, A/C and more / Blume Nigeria / Get It Cheap , Free Issues And Legit!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.