Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,459 members, 7,819,671 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:33 PM

Efcc Recruitment - Jobs/Vacancies (110) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Efcc Recruitment (960621 Views)

EFCC Recruitment 2018/2019 Registration Form & Requirements– Www.efccnigeria.org / EFCC RECRUITMENT: Candidates Who Passed Interview Will Be Investigated / 2016 EFCC Recruitment ( Graduates And Non-graduates) How True? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (107) (108) (109) (110) (111) (112) (113) ... (295) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Efcc Recruitment by Demmypeters1(m): 7:13pm On Feb 27, 2017
Commonsense247:
Good news...... senate comittee on financial crimes set to approve efcc supplementary budget on new cadet recruitment tomorrow. List of all successful cadet detectives to released on wednessday. Also the commission have effected all corrections and submitted its allocations since 2011 to the senate and house comittee on financial crimes.
its just about to end. if ur performance outweigh ur colleagues from same local goverment just b rest assured .the commission has zero tolerance to corruption.tho considerations will b giving to female cadet .
all d best as we wait
I saw it coming. Common sense will eventually make sense.
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Commonsense247: 7:19pm On Feb 27, 2017
fwici:

I don't know if Na fabu story commonsense they tell us

oyo lo wa

1 Like

Re: Efcc Recruitment by Eminem452: 7:23pm On Feb 27, 2017
@common sense, Thanks man, but before we jump to bigger praises & gratitude can u please tell us how genuine is your "source" is or where did you get that info.No offense man.
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Commonsense247: 7:50pm On Feb 27, 2017
well to clear all doubt.... the commission at d moment needs fund for d training and as well personnel cost of the recruitment. its relying big time on d national assembly on this. besides the budget office cut Short the commission budget by 2.9billion. this alone is a serious threat to d commissions plan on capital and recurrent expenditure .unless sth tangible happens tomorrow as we hop then we may have to wait for a little more while.
for my source faa?
its not necessary coz this is a highly classified information.... am very sure u understand what I mean...,
but if u don't ,..........u may need to lay hands on few Korean movies

5 Likes

Re: Efcc Recruitment by bigeliot4real: 8:18pm On Feb 27, 2017
True.. The commission needs funds for the training, but I was told they made a request to AG Presido.. And that was last week.. Let's hope he approves pretty soon... This recruitment was also captured in 2016 budget...

Commonsense247:
well to clear all doubt.... the commission at d moment needs fund for d training and as well personnel cost of the recruitment. its relying big time on d national assembly on this. besides the budget office cut Short the commission budget by 2.9billion. this alone is a serious threat to d commissions plan on capital and recurrent expenditure .unless sth tangible happens tomorrow as we hop then we may have to wait for a little more while.
for my source faa?
its not necessary coz this is a highly classified information.... am very sure u understand what I mean...,

1 Like

Re: Efcc Recruitment by Nobody: 8:43pm On Feb 27, 2017
Commonsense247:
for my source faa?
with this one u still dey predict Wednesday join?
Re: Efcc Recruitment by fwici: 1:37am On Feb 28, 2017
OG2TURN:

with this one u still dey predict Wednesday join?
That's what m emphasising... With all those English they typed.. Budget.. Commission... Ag President.. Nd orisirisi.. Etc... Wednesday is out of it... It does not even look like what ll happen soon
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Nobody: 5:48am On Feb 28, 2017
fwici:

That's what m emphasising... With all those English they typed.. Budget.. Commission... Ag President.. Nd orisirisi.. Etc... Wednesday is out of it... It does not even look like what ll happen soon
The truth is, none of those guys mentioning Wednesday have any genuine info, just the same way the info about DI passing out isn't genuine. Internet data is all you need to give info on nairaland, so speculations, predictions and rumors should be expected. It's advisable to read and not get excited with false hope.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Efcc Recruitment by Nobody: 6:58am On Feb 28, 2017
Well, @ commonsense, I don't know where you got the info from. Bt what I know of is that the budget defense was already done last week Tuesday/Wednesday.
Speculations here and there. I really pray it doesn't go beyond this week again.
Have a nice day everyone.

1 Like

Re: Efcc Recruitment by Adexlexy: 8:34am On Feb 28, 2017
Layshooo:

The truth is, none of those guys mentioning Wednesday have any genuine info, just the same way the info about DI passing out isn't genuine. Internet data is all you need to give info on nairaland, so speculations, predictions and rumors should be expected. It's advisable to read and not get excited with false hope.
The info from a DA guy is that DI is to spend 9 month..dont know how true is it..
Re: Efcc Recruitment by zakson4real(m): 8:30pm On Feb 28, 2017
Commonsense247:
Good news...... senate comittee on financial crimes set to approve efcc supplementary budget on new cadet recruitment tomorrow. List of all successful cadet detectives to released on wednessday. Also the commission have effected all corrections and submitted its allocations since 2011 to the senate and house comittee on financial crimes.
its just about to end. if ur performance outweigh ur colleagues from same local goverment just b rest assured .the commission has zero tolerance to corruption.tho considerations will b giving to female cadet .
all d best as we wait
Bro what is the outcome of the meeting today between magu and Senate.

2 Likes

Re: Efcc Recruitment by moneta(f): 9:33pm On Feb 28, 2017
Jonzin pple
Re: Efcc Recruitment by sleuthhound: 5:53am On Mar 01, 2017
Na wa o
Re: Efcc Recruitment by peddyholl(m): 6:57am On Mar 01, 2017
sleuthhound:
it has started rolling in.
Paste here and let's see. Happy new month
Re: Efcc Recruitment by koladeey: 7:13am On Mar 01, 2017
what's rolling in pls oooio, clarify
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Nobody: 7:27am On Mar 01, 2017
the day is only getting close as we move from one day to another
Re: Efcc Recruitment by ojide25: 10:43am On Mar 01, 2017
my people, will are still waiting For sms to been rolling.
please, can someone Predict?
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Commonsense247: 10:48am On Mar 01, 2017
peeps and run

...... sadpeeps and run

2 Likes

Re: Efcc Recruitment by ojide25: 10:55am On Mar 01, 2017
@ commonsense,meaning of peeps and run.if there anything share it for us.
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Akdoctoor(m): 11:10am On Mar 01, 2017
Guys Pls make it clear dnt put us on suspence
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Nobody: 11:18am On Mar 01, 2017
Some of u still don't get that the noncommonsense guy isn't a part of this. He is only here to play pranks.

1 Like

Re: Efcc Recruitment by Nobody: 11:21am On Mar 01, 2017
kunmibadmus:
Some of u still don't get that the noncommonsense guy isn't a part of this. He is only here to play pranks.
most people ignore the obvious and cling to false hopes from false peeps. Well, Sooner or later congratulatory messages will justify.

2 Likes

Re: Efcc Recruitment by airprinz(m): 5:03pm On Mar 01, 2017
Ok na, e don hapn again o. efccofficial controller don yab person here again o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Efcc Recruitment by airprinz(m): 5:20pm On Mar 01, 2017
Baba God, wat cud be hindering us from progressing to the final stage of dis efcc job.

Since June last year... Navy, army and air force don go come back,
police don go, civil defence don go, air force don go again,
now de same air force and army still wan go again and we still dey for hauz dey sitdon dey cross our leg dey chop our nails.

Baba God, where cud de problem erupt from?? Pls, bikonu, ejor, pick our calls

1 Like

Re: Efcc Recruitment by fwici: 5:37pm On Mar 01, 2017
Soon my people.. Happy new month peeps... We
re all marching to camp this month by God's grace.. Positive vibes only

2 Likes

Re: Efcc Recruitment by judistics: 9:01pm On Mar 01, 2017
Our SMS is on d way......... Let's get Wat is needed for the training ASAP!!!!!!
Re: Efcc Recruitment by ayoolar011(m): 9:06pm On Mar 01, 2017
Defence was actually done today!!!!

1 Like

Re: Efcc Recruitment by Nobody: 9:09pm On Mar 01, 2017
judistics:
Our SMS is on d way......... Let's get Wat is needed for the training ASAP!!!!!!
hmmmmmmmmmm....like seriously
Re: Efcc Recruitment by peddyholl(m): 9:01am On Mar 02, 2017
ayoolar011:
Defence was actually done today!!!!
Na by force to shake Oga Magu? Oga with white agbada

1 Like

Re: Efcc Recruitment by ojide25: 9:03am On Mar 02, 2017
Reliable source. uptill now we have not hear anything.
Re: Efcc Recruitment by fwici: 9:15am On Mar 02, 2017
ojide25:
Reliable source. uptill now we have not hear anything.
U should know this news is reliable.. But defencing d budget doesnt mean it has been approved tho.. Just saying

2 Likes

Re: Efcc Recruitment by zakson4real(m): 9:18am On Mar 02, 2017
peddyholl:
Na by force to shake Oga Magu? Oga with white agbada
Do you know who that man is? magu cant do without him let me tell you today.

(1) (2) (3) ... (107) (108) (109) (110) (111) (112) (113) ... (295) (Reply)

DSS Is Recruiting (2016) / UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? / Sample Of Letter Of Application

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.