Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,941 members, 7,817,759 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:45 PM

Efcc Recruitment - Jobs/Vacancies (111) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Efcc Recruitment (960066 Views)

EFCC Recruitment 2018/2019 Registration Form & Requirements– Www.efccnigeria.org / EFCC RECRUITMENT: Candidates Who Passed Interview Will Be Investigated / 2016 EFCC Recruitment ( Graduates And Non-graduates) How True? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (108) (109) (110) (111) (112) (113) (114) ... (295) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Efcc Recruitment by ishaqm48(m): 10:08am On Mar 02, 2017
zakson4real:

Do you know who that man is? magu cant do without him let me tell you today.

i hope you will tell him dat tmrw...#lol
Re: Efcc Recruitment by pypa(m): 10:12am On Mar 02, 2017
zakson4real:

Please inform us...... Who is that man on white native (incase we asked during training) grin
Re: Efcc Recruitment by zlatan(m): 12:32pm On Mar 02, 2017
zakson4real:

He looks like one of the people on the interview panel
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Majia: 12:44pm On Mar 02, 2017
All Reliable sources are now unreliable

1 Like

Re: Efcc Recruitment by Eminem452: 2:25pm On Mar 02, 2017
@majia.So true, I think even Magu can't tell you the exact that he will release the result at this stage, he only said before March the 31st that's it.
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Nobody: 2:54pm On Mar 02, 2017
Eminem452:
@majia.So true, I think even Magu can't tell you the exact that he will release the result at this stage, he only said before March the 31st that's it.
before march 31st ? .......source please ?
Re: Efcc Recruitment by peddyholl(m): 3:30pm On Mar 02, 2017
moralistic:
before march 31st ? .......source please ?
We heard from the horses mouth. Play d video on page 108 I think
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Nobody: 3:58pm On Mar 02, 2017
peddyholl:

We heard from the horses mouth. Play d video on page 108 I think
just watched the video again....no where he mentioned 31st of march

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Efcc Recruitment by peddyholl(m): 4:24pm On Mar 02, 2017
moralistic:
U didn't listen well
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Nobody: 4:25pm On Mar 02, 2017
peddyholl:
U didn't listen well
if you say so

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Efcc Recruitment by Nobody: 4:59pm On Mar 02, 2017
moralistic:
Same here.
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Nobody: 5:02pm On Mar 02, 2017
@ Alkanyawee, just saw you online. Tot u left us already.
What's up naow
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Deered: 5:20pm On Mar 02, 2017
Hey Guy's,
How is it that the Efcc website ain't going through? I tried it a few seconds ago & it showed that the page is private! Could it be that it's been worked on?
Re: Efcc Recruitment by sleuthhound: 6:02pm On Mar 02, 2017
Deered:
Hey Guy's,
How is it that the Efcc website ain't going through? I tried it a few seconds ago & it showed that the page is private! Could it be that it's been worked on?
yes & to upload info
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Nobody: 6:19pm On Mar 02, 2017
Deered:
Hey Guy's,
No it doesn't mean. You can work on a site that is still active online. By the way, the site has been this way since Feb 24th and that is because the site security certificate has expired.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Efcc Recruitment by fwici: 8:39pm On Mar 02, 2017
I was hoping to get d SMS today on my birthday... Now m disappointed

1 Like

Re: Efcc Recruitment by Demmypeters1(m): 9:16pm On Mar 02, 2017
fwici:

lol .. HBD bruh, LLNP!

1 Like

Re: Efcc Recruitment by fwici: 9:39pm On Mar 02, 2017
Demmypeters1:
lol .. HBD bruh, LLNP!
Thanks dude
Re: Efcc Recruitment by peddyholl(m): 9:44pm On Mar 02, 2017
fwici:

Hearty wishes
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Eminem452: 10:39pm On Mar 02, 2017
Magu said so before the 31st of march @budget defense to the Senate.You guys can get it on YouTube cos I got mine there.
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Nobody: 12:22pm On Mar 03, 2017
Eminem452:
Magu said so before the 31st of march @budget defense to the Senate.You guys can get it on YouTube cos I got mine there.
..please give me the link or the key word so that I can search it on YouTube. thanks
Re: Efcc Recruitment by ayoolar011(m): 1:04pm On Mar 03, 2017
moralistic:
..please give me the link or the key word so that I can search it on YouTube. thanks

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S7txdhHAZOg
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Nobody: 1:19pm On Mar 03, 2017
ayoolar011:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S7txdhHAZOg
thanks..but I never heard him mention 31st of march....please someone should watch and confirm if my BOSS actually mentioned 31st of march

1 Like

Re: Efcc Recruitment by peddyholl(m): 3:34pm On Mar 03, 2017
moralistic:
thanks..but I never heard him mention 31st of march....please someone should watch and confirm if my BOSS actually mentioned 31st of march
Our boss did mentioned "before 31st march" grin
moralistic:
Our boss did mentioned "before 31st march"

2 Likes

Re: Efcc Recruitment by Commonsense247: 9:54pm On Mar 03, 2017
daz a fat lie

1 Like

Re: Efcc Recruitment by pypa(m): 3:46am On Mar 04, 2017
peddyholl:

Our boss did mentioned "before 31st march" grin
Our boss did mentioned "before 31st march"

Magu didn't mention the date per say but the officer sitting next to him mentioned that the recruitment will be completed before 31st of March, 2017. It was in response to the Senate committee question on why EFCC have spent less money than appropriated on personel cost.

For those doubting, when u watch the first video allow it to run, there are about 5more videos including the latest videos. So don't interrupt the videos cos it will keep Loading other ones. Am excited at least I know the wait will soon be over.

Cheers

1 Like

Re: Efcc Recruitment by Detectivearemo(m): 6:14am On Mar 04, 2017
pypa:

Magu didn't mention the date per say but the officer sitting next to him mentioned that the recruitment will be completed before 31st of March, 2017. It was in response to the Senate committee question on why EFCC have spent less money than appropriated on personel cost.

For those doubting, when u watch the first video allow it to run, there are about 5more videos including the latest videos. So don't interrupt the videos cos it will keep Loading other ones. Am excited at least I know the wait will soon be over.

Cheers
[quote
pypa:

Cheers
Good to hear this
r=pypa post=54252030]

Cheers [/quote]
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Adexlexy: 8:40am On Mar 04, 2017
Congrats to DA..They are outta efcc academy

3 Likes

Re: Efcc Recruitment by Alkanyawee: 12:36pm On Mar 04, 2017
Hello prospectives course mates,

So sorry for my long absent, it was due to severe pains with my back. I had seen a lot has came and gone in this group.

Some people asked whether if am already on training with Nigeria Airforce, the answer is NO, alkanyawee has already made up his mind to join EFCC not NAF, and no matter what the consequences wul be, I don't care... its either success and success, success and failure or failure and failure.

Base on the fact the list is all ready, and I believe that some of our fellows friends within this group has already known there faiths. YES some are aware that the made up the final list. I'm 100% sure of that.

Friends, no matter what the training wul b hold, they are only facing a little problems, which I believed it has been settled and board meeting wul be hold shortly for the board members and those in charge of the recruitment. our expectations should be high, because the list can be out anytime from now, as you all knw that EFCC usually give a very short to report for training. So please start preparing yourselves, by doing a little push ups and press ups.

I wish us all a very successful training with EFCC. Ameen!

2 Likes

Re: Efcc Recruitment by Adexlexy: 12:42pm On Mar 04, 2017
Alkanyawee:
Hello prospectives course mates,

So sorry for my long absent, it was due to severe pains with my back. I had seen a lot has came and gone in this group.

Some people asked whether if am already on training with Nigeria Airforce, the answer is NO, alkanyawee has already made up his mind to join EFCC not NAF, and no matter what the consequences wul be, I don't care... its either success and success, success and failure or failure and failure.

Base on the fact the list is all ready, and I believe that some of our fellows friends within this group has already known there faiths. YES some are aware that the made up the final list. I'm 100% sure of that.

Friends, no matter what the training wul b hold, they are only facing a little problems, which I believed it has been settled and board meeting wul be hold shortly for the board members and those in charge of the recruitment. our expectations should be high, because the list can be out anytime from now, as you all knw that EFCC usually give a very short to report for training. So please start preparing yourselves, by doing a little push ups and press ups.

I wish us all a very successful training with EFCC. Ameen!

Alkanyawee has spoken, a man that neglect NA DSSC and NAFDSSC, u are welcome back, Hope to meet u very soon in training

2 Likes

Re: Efcc Recruitment by NokiaN8(m): 1:35pm On Mar 04, 2017
list pls... we waited we travelled, we ready to work with the best professionals, to change towards the best.... God bless Nigerians

1 Like

Re: Efcc Recruitment by Alkanyawee: 3:26pm On Mar 04, 2017
NokiaN8:
list pls... we waited we travelled, we ready to work with the best professionals, to change towards the best.... God bless Nigerians

You are right, we saw and we conquered... Success is ours now & always.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (108) (109) (110) (111) (112) (113) (114) ... (295) (Reply)

DSS Is Recruiting (2016) / UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? / Sample Of Letter Of Application

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.