Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,466 members, 7,819,703 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:20 PM

Efcc Recruitment - Jobs/Vacancies (159) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Efcc Recruitment (960629 Views)

EFCC Recruitment 2018/2019 Registration Form & Requirements– Www.efccnigeria.org / EFCC RECRUITMENT: Candidates Who Passed Interview Will Be Investigated / 2016 EFCC Recruitment ( Graduates And Non-graduates) How True? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (156) (157) (158) (159) (160) (161) (162) ... (295) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Efcc Recruitment by MrSuama(m): 9:12pm On Feb 16, 2018
@layshooo, I heard some DSC 7 candidates were sent packing from training, please can you tell us some reasons that led to such. Though a topshot in EFCC told me they do investigate authenticity of credentials while training is on. Answers please?

1 Like

Re: Efcc Recruitment by emmieachichi: 9:20pm On Feb 16, 2018
according to a source, there is a 40% chance they will b activities from efcc concerning invites as from next week.
Re: Efcc Recruitment by murtala123: 10:12pm On Feb 16, 2018
MrSuama:
@layshooo, I heard some DSC 7 candidates were sent packing from training, please can you tell us some reasons that led to such. Though a topshot in EFCC told me they do investigate authenticity of credentials while training is on. Answers please?
Please what is the requirement in to DS for example Degree first Class , 2:1 ,2:2 or third class?
Re: Efcc Recruitment by sahjury(m): 10:33pm On Feb 16, 2018
@layshoo senior colleague pls brief us concerning d interview and medical so make we de fully prepared.
Re: Efcc Recruitment by sleuthhound: 9:17am On Feb 17, 2018
MrSuama:
bros u dey fear? Or u get any cert u forge? U dnt need to ask too much questns or give urself wahala. When u get 2 dat bridge, we all go cross am, besides dat layshoo bros stil dey camp, dnt put him in wahala by asking too much!! Anyway i expect him 2 know beta!!

2 Likes

Re: Efcc Recruitment by sahjury(m): 12:53pm On Feb 17, 2018
So by next week we will start receiving msg.we pray that all of us in dis house will make it not only to the interview but camp,

2 Likes

Re: Efcc Recruitment by yomi96(m): 3:53pm On Feb 17, 2018
sahjury:
So by next week we will start receiving msg.we pray that all of us in dis house will make it not only to the interview but camp,
amen bro. I dont know why guys are bin secretive.well next week is anoda friday.hopefully it will not be like the other fridays
Re: Efcc Recruitment by donmanuel1: 5:28pm On Feb 17, 2018
sahjury:
how sure are you
Re: Efcc Recruitment by yomi96(m): 5:49pm On Feb 17, 2018
Adexlexy:
undecided
longest tym bro. Any info on ground. Its almost 4months now. Its hard to ignore and focus on other tins. perhaps, Please do share. Tanks
Re: Efcc Recruitment by sleuthhound: 8:21pm On Feb 17, 2018
yomi96:
longest tym bro. Any info on ground. Its almost 4months now. Its hard to ignore and focus on other tins. perhaps, Please do share. Tanks
lol, bros seems u dnt get it, dose guys u dey try hala dey camp na & know little/nothin abt ur ongoing recruitmt status! Contact ur source @dem hq instead!!!

2 Likes

Re: Efcc Recruitment by efe21: 8:35pm On Feb 17, 2018
sleuthhound:
lol, bros seems u dnt get it, dose guys u dey try hala dey camp na & know little/nothin abt ur ongoing recruitmt status! Contact ur source @dem hq instead!!!

True talk brother, you are carried cool sad shocked

1 Like

Re: Efcc Recruitment by Adexlexy: 9:48pm On Feb 17, 2018
yomi96:
we dnt have any info, pop date hasnt been fixed
Re: Efcc Recruitment by veraiyke(m): 8:11am On Feb 18, 2018
emmieachichi:
according to a source, there is a 40% chance they will b activities from efcc concerning invites as from next week.
May I and others be favoured.

1 Like

Re: Efcc Recruitment by veraiyke(m): 8:11am On Feb 18, 2018
Happy Sunday

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Efcc Recruitment by sahjury(m): 8:55am On Feb 18, 2018
Same to u vee.we will surely meet dere.the Vera I will here there in interview and camp is u
veraiyke:
Happy Sunday
s

1 Like

Re: Efcc Recruitment by veraiyke(m): 10:34am On Feb 18, 2018
sahjury:
Same to u vee.we will surely meet dere.the Vera I will here there in interview and camp is us
Amen
Re: Efcc Recruitment by bravehost4u(m): 12:39pm On Feb 18, 2018
corperscorner:
Apply and be probed rigorously...

Pray you don't end up in jail

yOU BAD, HAHAHAHAHAHA grin grin grin
Re: Efcc Recruitment by yomi96(m): 7:19pm On Feb 18, 2018
sahjury:
Same to u vee.we will surely meet dere.the Vera I will here there in interview and camp is us
that is the spirit sir. Lets keep the thread alive. And with the way things are goin, we will have to chill till when ds pass out.i heard next week or 1st week of next month.
Re: Efcc Recruitment by MrSuama(m): 9:26pm On Feb 18, 2018
sleuthhound:
bros u dey fear? Or u get any cert u forge? U dnt need to ask too much questns or give urself wahala. When u get 2 dat bridge, we all go cross am, besides dat layshoo bros stil dey camp, dnt put him in wahala by asking too much!! Anyway i expect him 2 know beta!!

Haha, me gallant die. Meet you in camp.
Re: Efcc Recruitment by sahjury(m): 10:17am On Feb 21, 2018
Dis one whe house quite any news..
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Seedorf20: 8:10am On Feb 22, 2018
In all honesty GMB has not done anything different from GEJ, the same person they called clueless.
People are dying like animals.
Fuel scarcity is forever present.
Girls are being kidnapped.
Boko haram are still killing.
The price of things had skyrocketed.
Fulani herdsmen are on a killing spree.
They said he has integrity and that our money is safe with him. He promised to fight corruption and bring the corrupts to book but the corruption going on under his very nose is like no other and all of a sudden the Almighty and incorruptible GMB has become a toothless Dog that can't fight his conscious (talk more of corruption and insecurity)
For the very first time in the entire universe and under GMB's watch a snake (carnivorous animal) has become a money eating/swallowing animal(what a shame)
If GEJ was clueless what then do we call a man whose wife and daughter had openly criticized? GO rest Baba
Re: Efcc Recruitment by sahjury(m): 8:35am On Feb 22, 2018
Abeg seedorf update us about efcc no be dis matter we wan hear.we knw say we don enter one chance already
Seedorf20:
In all honesty GMB has not done anything different from GEJ, the same person they called clueless.
People are dying like animals.
Fuel scarcity is forever present.
Girls are being kidnapped.
Boko haram are still killing.
The price of things had skyrocketed.
Fulani herdsmen are on a killing spree.
They said he has integrity and that our money is safe with him. He promised to fight corruption and bring the corrupts to book but the corruption going on under his very nose is like no other and all of a sudden the Almighty and incorruptible GMB has become a toothless Dog that can't fight his conscious (talk more of corruption and insecurity)
For the very first time in the entire universe and under GMB's watch a snake (carnivorous animal) has become a money eating/swallowing animal(what a shame)
If GEJ was clueless what then do we call a man whose wife and daughter had openly criticized? GO rest Baba

1 Like

Re: Efcc Recruitment by donmanuel1: 8:25pm On Feb 23, 2018
This recruitment never enter voice mail so cry
Re: Efcc Recruitment by sahjury(m): 9:50pm On Feb 23, 2018
I tire oo bro abi na till d people whe de camp past out?abeg person whe get confirm details make him or her update us pls.
Re: Efcc Recruitment by yomi96(m): 8:50am On Feb 24, 2018
haha no be scam o. all that Friday tin wey people dey talk no b true. e b like dey want the rest to finish. the truth is that even efcc staff sef no really know or they no want talk. all u hear Na soon.
Re: Efcc Recruitment by DEEKAH7(m): 9:57am On Feb 24, 2018
yomi96:
haha no be scam o. all that Friday tin wey people dey talk no b true. e b like dey want the rest to finish. the truth is that even efcc staff sef no really know or they no want talk. all u hear Na soon.

Make evrybody relax jare... D last tym we do interview for January na May dem call Som of us for Camp... Dis one we neva evn go interview...
Focus on oda tins.. Go hustle if u gt job dey do am.. Until we hear frm dem..

1 Like

Re: Efcc Recruitment by sahjury(m): 6:43pm On Feb 24, 2018
But the last recruitment they did the succesfful candidate enroll into camp March last year.
Re: Efcc Recruitment by yomi96(m): 9:19pm On Feb 24, 2018
[quote author=sahjury post=65340881]
Re: Efcc Recruitment by sahjury(m): 2:56pm On Feb 27, 2018
O boy this one whe house quite like dis hmm e mean say people don search for info tire dem no get.toh we go wait like dat till when d msg drop.

1 Like

Re: Efcc Recruitment by Reader530(m): 7:16pm On Feb 27, 2018
Let's wait until next week
Re: Efcc Recruitment by sahjury(m): 7:37pm On Feb 27, 2018
Good boss that means next week hope de be dat
Reader530:
Let's wait until next week
Re: Efcc Recruitment by MrSuama(m): 5:23pm On Feb 28, 2018
Even the staffs who are top shots know little pertaining the shortlisting. Spoke with my connect yesterday and she still emphasize on prayers. But then this is the number of the EFCC ACADEMY COMMANDANT 08037038281, if you get liver call and confirm for us.

(1) (2) (3) ... (156) (157) (158) (159) (160) (161) (162) ... (295) (Reply)

DSS Is Recruiting (2016) / UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? / Sample Of Letter Of Application

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.