Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,024 members, 7,818,026 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:18 AM

Efcc Recruitment - Jobs/Vacancies (160) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Efcc Recruitment (960164 Views)

EFCC Recruitment 2018/2019 Registration Form & Requirements– Www.efccnigeria.org / EFCC RECRUITMENT: Candidates Who Passed Interview Will Be Investigated / 2016 EFCC Recruitment ( Graduates And Non-graduates) How True? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (157) (158) (159) (160) (161) (162) (163) ... (295) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Efcc Recruitment by yomi96(m): 7:50pm On Feb 28, 2018
MrSuama:
Even the staffs who are top shots know little pertaining the shortlisting. Spoke with my connect yesterday and she still emphasize on prayers. But then this is the number of the EFCC ACADEMY COMMANDANT 08037038281, if you get liver call and confirm for us.
haha boss call am for wetin? it will be better if they train cadets themselves instead of looking for proxy. I think thats the problem. let's keep praying bro. hopefully next month
Re: Efcc Recruitment by sahjury(m): 8:30pm On Feb 28, 2018
Next month don reach sha we pray make e be early next month make e go ending oo.
Re: Efcc Recruitment by murtala123: 9:40pm On Feb 28, 2018
Please who knows how many candidates going to recruit from each state?
Re: Efcc Recruitment by zakson4real(m): 10:11pm On Feb 28, 2018
Re: Efcc Recruitment by sahjury(m): 10:34pm On Feb 28, 2018
@oga zakson4real no vex abeg all info na to our benefit bro.u mean d ds in camp are the recently interview ones and pls when did they enroll into camp tanx bro.
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Adexlexy: 5:13am On Mar 01, 2018
MrSuama:
Even the staffs who are top shots know little pertaining the shortlisting. Spoke with my connect yesterday and she still emphasize on prayers. But then this is the number of the EFCC ACADEMY COMMANDANT 08037038281, if you get liver call and confirm for us.
Bro, remove the number...
Re: Efcc Recruitment by MrSuama(m): 6:14am On Mar 01, 2018
Adexlexy:
Bro, remove the number...

Don't worry DS Adexlexy the number was announced on Radio Nigeria network news two days before the passing out of DI. That's how I got it.
Re: Efcc Recruitment by sahjury(m): 6:40am On Mar 01, 2018
Pls what do they called the graduate cadre DS or DI bcs dis zako4real say DS just enrolled into camp. want to knw is it the junior cadre or senior?
Re: Efcc Recruitment by veraiyke(m): 8:31am On Mar 01, 2018
zakson4real:
DS in camp. prayer is the key to success and don't ask further questions because i will not answer.
Incomplete info will do us no good. Better not to share it then.
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Beesyouo(m): 1:15pm On Mar 01, 2018
zakson4real:
DS in camp. prayer is the key to success and don't ask further questions because i will not answer.
This pictures are meant to be private. You don't go about posting such pictures online without the consent of those who faces appear there in. Kindly pull it down.
Re: Efcc Recruitment by sleuthhound: 2:03pm On Mar 01, 2018
Beesyouo:

This pictures are meant to be private. You don't go about posting such pictures online without the consent of those who faces appear there in. Kindly pull it down.
@zakson, bros take dat stuff down! Dats not proper & its of no help to anyone sef!
Re: Efcc Recruitment by MrSuama(m): 9:19pm On Mar 01, 2018
Kai people, we see everything in nothing and nothing in every thing. We all want genuine info yet we are making genuine informants regret their actions. If you really want to get what you need from him then you must be ready to receive all he wants to give. Mind you, if you are good with NDA OLD site where they are presently trained, I don't think it's an issue getting their autographs sef.
Re: Efcc Recruitment by MrSuama(m): 9:29pm On Mar 01, 2018
Mind you during NDA screening photographers are allowed so you can save the precious moments, don't know about training proper though and maybe rules are changed for EFCC CADETS. Please me wan c MAGU BOYS IN FULL KIT. Thanks @zakson4real for the moral booster. And please don't be discouraged because their are many people following and learning without commenting.

3 Likes

Re: Efcc Recruitment by sahjury(m): 11:12pm On Mar 01, 2018
My question here is that the picture whe Zack post now.na when dem enter camp?
Re: Efcc Recruitment by DEEKAH7(m): 9:46am On Mar 02, 2018
sahjury:
My question here is that the picture whe Zack post now.na when dem enter camp?

March and May Last year..
Re: Efcc Recruitment by efe21: 1:10pm On Mar 02, 2018
Guys the SMS have started rolling out. A friend from Niger got her own this morning:

Please be informed that you have been scheduled to attend an interview at the EFCC Academy, Karu, Abuja on Wednesday, 7th March at 7.30am prompt. Come along with a detailed CV and all relevant documents: Local Government Certificate, Age Declaration/Birth Certificate, educational qualifications and NYSC certificate (Originals and 2 sets of photocopies). Ensure you attend on the said date strictly as failure to appear on the date will not be entertained.
Re: Efcc Recruitment by efe21: 1:12pm On Mar 02, 2018
efe21:
Guys the SMS have started rolling out. A friend from Niger got her own this morning:

Please be informed that you have been scheduled to attend an interview at the EFCC Academy, Karu, Abuja on Wednesday, 7th March at 7.30am prompt. Come along with a detailed CV and all relevant documents: Local Government Certificate, Age Declaration/Birth Certificate, educational qualifications and NYSC certificate (Originals and 2 sets of photocopies). Ensure you attend on the said date strictly as failure to appear on the date will not be entertained.

B.Sc Cadre
Re: Efcc Recruitment by donmanuel1: 2:07pm On Mar 02, 2018
Who else has gotten should please indicate
Re: Efcc Recruitment by murtala123: 2:14pm On Mar 02, 2018
efe21:

Ok
Re: Efcc Recruitment by donmanuel1: 2:15pm On Mar 02, 2018
efe21:

B.Sc Cadre
ARE YOU FOR REAL
Re: Efcc Recruitment by murtala123: 2:35pm On Mar 02, 2018
donmanuel1:

ARE YOU FOR REAL
Yes confirmed the message started
Re: Efcc Recruitment by sahjury(m): 3:25pm On Mar 02, 2018
I think the msg is for abuja zone that's my thought bcs people dat Hav gotten mostly from dat zone
Re: Efcc Recruitment by donmanuel1: 3:33pm On Mar 02, 2018
sahjury:
I think the msg is for abuja zone that's my thought bcs people dat Hav gotten mostly from dat zone
Uncle stop thinking and hope you get yours

1 Like

Re: Efcc Recruitment by veraiyke(m): 3:37pm On Mar 02, 2018
Make I earnestly wait for my own text
Re: Efcc Recruitment by dotpower55: 3:37pm On Mar 02, 2018
I got mine too stating Abuja as the venue for the interview and I'm in the South West zone.

1 Like

Re: Efcc Recruitment by sahjury(m): 3:45pm On Mar 02, 2018
Toh I think is a bulk msg from now to monday
Re: Efcc Recruitment by deewhydoski(m): 3:59pm On Mar 02, 2018
Just got an interview message now....venue: karu abuja....I'm from south west zone
Re: Efcc Recruitment by sleuthhound: 4:03pm On Mar 02, 2018
dotpower55:
I got mine too stating Abuja as the venue for the interview and I'm in the South West zone.
abeg bro, ur state & what date?
Re: Efcc Recruitment by loyalson: 4:21pm On Mar 02, 2018
Please,has anybody from lagos gotten?
Re: Efcc Recruitment by donmanuel1: 4:22pm On Mar 02, 2018
Anybody from south east??
Re: Efcc Recruitment by dotpower55: 4:30pm On Mar 02, 2018
Osun state....9th March
Re: Efcc Recruitment by loyalson: 4:51pm On Mar 02, 2018
And does anybody have any info, why we are going for interview directly instead of medicals 1st

(1) (2) (3) ... (157) (158) (159) (160) (161) (162) (163) ... (295) (Reply)

DSS Is Recruiting (2016) / UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? / Sample Of Letter Of Application

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.