Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,593 members, 7,809,148 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:24 AM

Efcc Recruitment - Jobs/Vacancies (176) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Efcc Recruitment (958129 Views)

EFCC Recruitment 2018/2019 Registration Form & Requirements– Www.efccnigeria.org / EFCC RECRUITMENT: Candidates Who Passed Interview Will Be Investigated / 2016 EFCC Recruitment ( Graduates And Non-graduates) How True? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (173) (174) (175) (176) (177) (178) (179) ... (295) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Efcc Recruitment by veraiyke(m): 11:16pm On May 12, 2018
All the same I'm heading to Kaduna come Monday for the medical. Grace will see me through. Grace to all..

4 Likes

Re: Efcc Recruitment by Nobody: 5:26am On May 13, 2018
Hybridz:

The sarcasm in the 2nd tweet is irritating.....hian
Can you imagine those fools
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Nobody: 5:31am On May 13, 2018
See how people are receiving govt jobs every where. Mostly are people from the north. Doubt? Scroll through, don't be blinded for nothing sake. North has least access to internet, yet they major here. This country needs urgent restructuring
Re: Efcc Recruitment by gwales: 5:33am On May 13, 2018
veraiyke:
All the same I'm heading to Kaduna come Monday for the medical. Grace will see me through. Grace to all..
did they send you text for medicals?
Re: Efcc Recruitment by gwales: 5:34am On May 13, 2018
GuyInNeed:
See how people are receiving govt jobs every where. Mostly are people from the north. Doubt? Scroll through, don't be blinded for nothing sake. North has least access to internet, yet they major here. This country needs urgent restructuring
rubbish

1 Like

Re: Efcc Recruitment by veraiyke(m): 5:41am On May 13, 2018
gwales:
did they send you text for medicals?
Yet to get but reading a comment of one who says he was called to verify his invite status confirms that was the call I got in the afternoon of yesterday but network played a trick in our communication so the talk didn't flow and I kept saying hello hello I can't hear until the caller ended the call. I have no doubt my name is there so I'm going there. Worst is I will show them the number and they will check their record

1 Like

Re: Efcc Recruitment by gwales: 5:56am On May 13, 2018
veraiyke:
Yet to get but reading a comment of one who says he was called to verify his invite status confirms that was the call I got in the afternoon of yesterday but network played a trick in our communication so the talk didn't flow and I kept saying hello hello I can't hear until the caller ended the call. I have no doubt my name is there so I'm going there. Worst is I will show them the number and they will check their record
Ok, goodluck. Didn't received a text nor call yet

1 Like

Re: Efcc Recruitment by veraiyke(m): 6:16am On May 13, 2018
gwales:
Ok, goodluck. Didn't received a text nor call yet
Grace on us all
Re: Efcc Recruitment by UbiPetrus: 6:27am On May 13, 2018
Who else got that call?
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Hybridz: 2:41pm On May 13, 2018
veraiyke:
I wasn't called after the text for interview
They never called me too throughout the invite for the aptitude and Interview
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Hybridz: 2:44pm On May 13, 2018
veraiyke:
when exactly did you receive the call? I mean what time? From which state did u hail?
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Hybridz: 2:46pm On May 13, 2018
GuyInNeed:

Can you imagine those fools
Celebrated ones at that. sad
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Hybridz: 2:53pm On May 13, 2018
GuyInNeed:
Guy,just pray for your own success.Last I checked,they have the population/political advantage,and you saying the obvious is not gonna change anything.
Meanwhile, did u also apply for this job?
Re: Efcc Recruitment by veraiyke(m): 3:08pm On May 13, 2018
Hybridz:

when exactly did you receive the call? I mean what time? From which state did u hail?
Imo. Received the call around 2pm yesterday
Re: Efcc Recruitment by veraiyke(m): 3:10pm On May 13, 2018
Hybridz:

They never called me too throughout the invite for the aptitude and Interview
I hope we understand ourselves. I got the text for interview but didn't get any follow up call.
Re: Efcc Recruitment by UbiPetrus: 3:17pm On May 13, 2018
veraiyke:
I hope we understand ourselves. I got the text for interview but didn't get any follow up call.
Any other updates.
Happy Sunday, my people.
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Hybridz: 3:43pm On May 13, 2018
veraiyke:
I understand u clearly bro! Thanks
Re: Efcc Recruitment by dinosmiles(m): 4:20pm On May 13, 2018
So after d medicals, its camp straight up?
Re: Efcc Recruitment by yomi96(m): 5:04pm On May 13, 2018
veraiyke:
bros are you close by cause of the transport fare. abeg is that number that called you, is it Airtel? I tried calling back but the number no they go.
Re: Efcc Recruitment by veraiyke(m): 5:34pm On May 13, 2018
yomi96:
bros are you close by cause of the transport fare. abeg is that number that called you, is it Airtel? I tried calling back but the number no they go.
Its an mtn number and its connecting. Ends with 94
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Donald93: 7:38pm On May 13, 2018
dinosmiles:
So after d medicals, its camp straight up?
Please my people do U guys have any Info about the D.I? Since after we were interviewed, we heard nothing from them(EFCC).
Re: Efcc Recruitment by chimaria(f): 7:52pm On May 13, 2018
!
Re: Efcc Recruitment by IBNTIJJANI: 8:07pm On May 13, 2018
Pls guys any infor about ssce DA cadet cox since we wrote last year exam they didnt call us
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Nobody: 9:15pm On May 13, 2018
Please i need a place to lodge in Kaduna. Can sb direct me to a guest house?
Re: Efcc Recruitment by veraiyke(m): 9:31pm On May 13, 2018
chimaria:

I'll suggest that you call the number to be double sure. Their recruitment number ends with 158, the same number that sent text for interviews
the number that sent me text for interview didn't end with 158. It ended with 989. Same number sent to others from other states because it was checked.
Re: Efcc Recruitment by veraiyke(m): 9:32pm On May 13, 2018
chimaria:

I'll suggest that you call the number to be double sure. Their recruitment number ends with 158, the same number that sent text for interviews
Ibtwn are you from Imo?
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Nobody: 5:43pm On May 14, 2018
Pls any information about the medical at NDA Mando
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Nobody: 5:43pm On May 14, 2018
Any info from those that did medicals today??
Re: Efcc Recruitment by IBNTIJJANI: 5:49pm On May 14, 2018
Pls any updates from u guys that did medical on 10
Re: Efcc Recruitment by veraiyke(m): 6:15pm On May 14, 2018
Peeps are so silent. Does it mean no one viewing this thread has done the medical?

(1) (2) (3) ... (173) (174) (175) (176) (177) (178) (179) ... (295) (Reply)

DSS Is Recruiting (2016) / UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? / Sample Of Letter Of Application

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.