Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,585 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:31 PM

Efcc Recruitment - Jobs/Vacancies (179) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Efcc Recruitment (960574 Views)

EFCC Recruitment 2018/2019 Registration Form & Requirements– Www.efccnigeria.org / EFCC RECRUITMENT: Candidates Who Passed Interview Will Be Investigated / 2016 EFCC Recruitment ( Graduates And Non-graduates) How True? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (176) (177) (178) (179) (180) (181) (182) ... (295) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Efcc Recruitment by Baikonline: 10:15pm On May 25, 2018
Danihell1:
I think they are through with DA medical screening.
u think. Ur still thinking.say what ur sure of
Re: Efcc Recruitment by hok4u(f): 6:55am On May 27, 2018
Nobody here is talking about the interview next week . . . Hmmm
Re: Efcc Recruitment by veraiyke(m): 8:12am On May 27, 2018
hok4u:
what interview next week
Re: Efcc Recruitment by UbiPetrus: 10:18am On May 27, 2018
hok4u:
Biko, what interview?
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Ekele1990(m): 5:42pm On May 27, 2018
hok4u:

OK oya tell us na..
what interview is coming up next week?
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Ekele1990(m): 5:44pm On May 27, 2018
UbiPetrus:
Biko, what interview?
Ubi a whole you is not aware too?.. Biko pls this hok lady abeg explain
Re: Efcc Recruitment by hok4u(f): 7:45pm On May 27, 2018
Please be informed that you have been scheduled to attend an interview at the EFCC Academy, Karu,Abuja on Wednesday, 30th May,2018 at 7.30am prompt. Come along with a detailed CV and all relevant documents: Local Government Certificate, Age Declaration/Birth Certificate, educational qualifications and NYSC Certificate(Originals and 2 sets of photocopies). Ensure you attend on the said date strictly as failure to appear on the date will not be entertained.
Re: Efcc Recruitment by hok4u(f): 7:47pm On May 27, 2018
hok4u:
Please be informed that you have been scheduled to attend an interview at the EFCC Academy, Karu,Abuja on Wednesday, 30th May,2018 at 7.30am prompt. Come along with a detailed CV and all relevant documents: Local Government Certificate, Age Declaration/Birth Certificate, educational qualifications and NYSC Certificate(Originals and 2 sets of photocopies). Ensure you attend on the said date strictly as failure to appear on the date will not be entertained.

I got this since Tuesday last week, and three of my peeps got to.
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Ekele1990(m): 8:05pm On May 27, 2018
hok4u:

I got this since Tuesday last week, and three of my peeps got to.
what state are you pls?
Re: Efcc Recruitment by UbiPetrus: 9:22pm On May 27, 2018
What state and Cadre?
Re: Efcc Recruitment by hok4u(f): 10:23pm On May 27, 2018
UbiPetrus:
What state and Cadre?
Ekele1990:

what state are you pls?

Ogun DS

1 Like

Re: Efcc Recruitment by Ekele1990(m): 10:29pm On May 27, 2018
I was told sometime ago that there will be another batch of candidates for interview by June. I guess that's the batch they've started inviting. So as many as haven't been invited yet, just stick around your phone and hopefully you'd be contacted.
Re: Efcc Recruitment by UbiPetrus: 6:07am On May 28, 2018
hok4u:

Ogun DS
That's great. Thanks for the info.
Re: Efcc Recruitment by UbiPetrus: 6:09am On May 28, 2018
Ekele1990:
I was told sometime ago that there will be another batch of candidates for interview by June. I guess that's the batch they've started inviting. So as many as haven't been invited yet, just stick around your phone and hopefully you'd be contacted.
You haven't been contacted?
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Gbengadaniel: 9:27am On May 28, 2018
hok4u:

Isn't this interview for admin and not combatant? These set wrote the test in October in Karu before the ones that were written in Nov/Dec at the zonal offices
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Ekele1990(m): 1:10pm On May 28, 2018
Gbengadaniel:

Isn't this interview for admin and not combatant? These set wrote the test in October in Karu before the ones that were written in Nov/Dec at the zonal offices
you're correct because that's what someone just told me.. i guess they'll invite more of the DS candidates after they finish with these support staffs

1 Like

Re: Efcc Recruitment by Ekele1990(m): 1:13pm On May 28, 2018
UbiPetrus:
You haven't been contacted?
Ubi I haven't been contacted
Re: Efcc Recruitment by UbiPetrus: 11:13pm On May 28, 2018
Ekele1990:

Ubi I haven't been contacted
coolOk.
Gbengadaniel:

How do you know combatant and admin, please?
Re: Efcc Recruitment by isakco: 2:06pm On May 29, 2018
https://recruitment.frsc.gov.ng for federal road safety corps.
Prison application: https://cdfipb.careers/registrations/new all federal services inclusive.

1 Like

Re: Efcc Recruitment by UbiPetrus: 12:15pm On May 30, 2018
hok4u:
Babe, what's up? Today is your interview. Update the house, biko. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Efcc Recruitment by Ekele1990(m): 1:54pm On May 30, 2018
hok4u:
How is the interview going?
Re: Efcc Recruitment by dinosmiles(m): 4:26pm On May 30, 2018
This admin recruitment, was it advertised separately? Cos I don't seem to understand.
Re: Efcc Recruitment by UbiPetrus: 8:57pm On May 30, 2018
dinosmiles:
This admin recruitment, was it advertised separately? Cos I don't seem to understand.
Me sef no understand.
Re: Efcc Recruitment by MrSuama(m): 10:36pm On May 30, 2018
Just wait for your message.
Re: Efcc Recruitment by hok4u(f): 8:17am On May 31, 2018
UbiPetrus:
Babe, what's up? Today is your interview. Update the house, biko. Thanks.

Thank God, the interview was more like a chat, you discuss about yourself and they will ask you questions on that, then one question on EFcc, one question pertaining to your course of study and one current affairs question.ce finir. Within 20-25 mins my syndicate was through.

2 Likes

Re: Efcc Recruitment by UbiPetrus: 9:05am On May 31, 2018
hok4u:

Thank God, the interview was more like a chat, you discuss about yourself and they will ask you questions on that, then one question on EFcc, one question pertaining to your course of study and one current affairs question.ce finir. Within 20-25 mins my syndicate was through.
Thanks for responding, dear. Feels good to hear from you. I actually had my own interview in March and it's just like you described it.
But what do you have to say about someone's remark concerning admin and combatant? I don't get it. Help me out, please.

1 Like

Re: Efcc Recruitment by tallie(f): 10:43am On May 31, 2018
The Admin exercise started with an examination in karu sometime last year , October to be precise , the list for interview came out last weeek and I believe will be rounding up tomorrow . Lithe interview is paired by your disciple. Sciences are up this weeek . They’ll basically ask you to introduce yourself, a question relating to your field will be asked , a question relating to EFCC and current affairs .

While Operations are done with their medicals, they’re awaiting final list for camp at NDA Kaduna .
Operations are out field source hence the rigorous training in Nda is required . While Admin, no such is required .

4 Likes

Re: Efcc Recruitment by UbiPetrus: 12:03pm On May 31, 2018
tallie:
The Admin exercise started with an examination in karu sometime last year , October to be precise , the list for interview came out last weeek and I believe will be rounding up tomorrow . Lithe interview is paired by your disciple. Sciences are up this weeek . They’ll basically ask you to introduce yourself, a question relating to your field will be asked , a question relating to EFCC and current affairs .

While Operations are done with their medicals, they’re awaiting final list for camp at NDA Kaduna .
Operations are out field source hence the rigorous training in Nda is required . While Admin, no such is required .
Wonderful! Thanks tallie. One more question, please.
What qualifies one for admin and the other for operations? When you submitted your application, did you know it was for admin and not operations?
Re: Efcc Recruitment by tallie(f): 12:23pm On May 31, 2018
for the Operations there’s an age limit . Nothing more than 28 years of age . for the Admin there’s no age limit, but recourse is made with regards to Civil service rules .
They usually advertise Operations, but if you have good informant , they can give you heads up for Admin recruitment. It’s usaully on a solo basis . If you know you know .

4 Likes

Re: Efcc Recruitment by UbiPetrus: 12:47pm On May 31, 2018
tallie:
for the Operations there’s an age limit . Nothing more than 28 years of age . for the Admin there’s no age limit, but recourse is made with regards to Civil service rules .
They usually advertise Operations, but if you have good informant , they can give you heads up for Admin recruitment. It’s usaully on a solo basis . If you know you know .
Thanks, sis. Thanks.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (176) (177) (178) (179) (180) (181) (182) ... (295) (Reply)

DSS Is Recruiting (2016) / UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? / Sample Of Letter Of Application

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.