Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,456 members, 7,770,133 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 05:09 AM

Efcc Recruitment - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Efcc Recruitment (951351 Views)

EFCC Recruitment 2018/2019 Registration Form & Requirements– Www.efccnigeria.org / EFCC RECRUITMENT: Candidates Who Passed Interview Will Be Investigated / 2016 EFCC Recruitment ( Graduates And Non-graduates) How True? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (295) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Efcc Recruitment by olacoded1(m): 9:18am On Apr 14, 2016
Pinkieblue:

#100 just for stamp.... Since it's for recruitment
But I don't know outside abuja
I did my posting through nipost area 10 too, but am a bit skeptical about this Nipost people, They shouldnt just go and dump our Docs Somwhere or even Late !! Im thinking of sending through other Posting agencies again as well ! Whta do yu think?
Re: Efcc Recruitment by olacoded1(m): 9:21am On Apr 14, 2016
Shamasson:
Well, My friend Went to submit the application yesterday.

Submitted a type written application, birth certificate, document evidencing local goverment of origin, CV, photocopies of documents evidencing educational qualifications, other documents like a certificate of participation in an anti corruption event.

For those in Abuja, go to Garki Area 10 post office, pay for 100 naira stamp, write the PMB boldly on the envelope, you will be told to drop it inside a box written Abuja Deliveries.......

I was there too.. But Every Application should be hand written not Type written, They want to know your writing abilities too !! Well, All the best. Never can tell

1 Like

Re: Efcc Recruitment by olacoded1(m): 9:28am On Apr 14, 2016
Cenytour:
I am not arguing with anyone here. But what I see here is that if efcc is a FG establishment, I think they're likely to recruit via their recruitment portal.

I've never heard of Graduate Cadre, Diploma Cadre nor SSCE Cadre before. This might be the first.

It's not even on any of the National dailies, nor the so called efcc website.

How many years are they going to use to screen credentials to be sent via mail bag.

And all the job sites that carried it, all copied and pasted the same information, without a source.

It's possible it's true too, if only there's more evidence. The picture upload earlier doesn't even have the efcc logo. And the job is not even well detailed.

To those who have applied, I wish you the very best of God, we all need employment. And for those digging up info, please do more and share here.
This is a platform where we share ideas and information just to help each other.

Let's hope it comes out real.

Alaye Double your Hustle juurh. You might be right tho but i dont think there's any harm in trying, For crying out loud.. its just about a 100naira for posting at least for people in abj !! Job na JOB.. so people should apply and relax, Whatever comes out of it... Take it as faith and do not put too much hope, Thats all i believe.. Don't condemn the whole thing totally ! Anyway na way !! If i post my application, make them no treat am afterall na photocopy !!

1 Like

Re: Efcc Recruitment by olacoded1(m): 9:32am On Apr 14, 2016
adelcole:
My concern now is the age limit. I am 29
. Can I still apply? I am confused
Baba, No limit our chance abeg !! Go try NPF

#Jst joking bro, try am sir !
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Pinkieblue(f): 9:33am On Apr 14, 2016
olacoded1:

I did my posting through nipost area 10 too, but am a bit skeptical about this Nipost people, They shouldnt just go and dump our Docs Somwhere or even Late !! Im thinking of sending through other Posting agencies again as well ! Whta do yu think?

Hmmmm....

It's a good thing you submitted it early..... The deadline is 30th may......

I am not sure about this..... But I think if u make use of any other delivery service u are still going to make use of that same P. M. B 166..... And it's still coming back to the same place

So just relax and be positive
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Nobody: 9:40am On Apr 14, 2016
Let's exercise faith by talking about the pay as colleagues (lol) who has any idea of the pay?

1 Like

Re: Efcc Recruitment by damzy88: 9:59am On Apr 14, 2016
olacoded1:

I was there too.. But Every Application should be hand written not Type written, They want to know your writing abilities too !! Well, All the best. Never can tell
Do you mean only application/cover letter.
Re: Efcc Recruitment by mkchims(m): 12:45pm On Apr 14, 2016
kayvinci:

I guess u have applied. even sending thru nipost is 2500. what did u add to ur application. does it require cover letter and application letter

Nipost should not be more than 500 cause they will weigh the parcel then you pay the specified fee tell them you want it register delivery is Max 4days

Cv
Certificate of Birth/affidavit
local government identification
Educational Certificates
nysc discharge for graduate
Application Letter
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Nobody: 12:50pm On Apr 14, 2016
mkchims:

Nipost should not be more Dat 500 cause they will weigh the parcel then you pay the specified fee tell them you want it register delivery is Max 4days

Cv
Certificate of Birth/affidavit
local government identification
Educational Certificates
nysc discharge for graduate
Application Letter

from where I am. nipost is 2500 and dhl is 3700. application letter or cover letter. they are more or less the same
Re: Efcc Recruitment by emeka51: 12:53pm On Apr 14, 2016
kayvinci:

from where I am. nipost is 2500 and dhl is 3700. application letter or cover letter. they are more or less the same
I hope it's not in jos?
Re: Efcc Recruitment by ofeshe(m): 5:12pm On Apr 14, 2016
Yinbanjonic:

please I need your clarify me on this, is post office different from nipost?
Same office same services
Re: Efcc Recruitment by ofeshe(m): 5:14pm On Apr 14, 2016
damzy88:
please have you sent it? If yes where did you send from Lagos. Thanks

I sent mine from kano. #400 only via Nipost delivery 2-4 working days
Re: Efcc Recruitment by damzy88: 6:33pm On Apr 14, 2016
ofeshe:

I sent mine from kano. #400 only via Nipost delivery 2-4 working days
Thats great. Please anyone that has sent from Lagos should let us know.
Re: Efcc Recruitment by ify2016: 7:30pm On Apr 14, 2016
damzy88:

DHL from Lagos to Abuja. I spent 4600
Re: Efcc Recruitment by damzy88: 9:20pm On Apr 14, 2016
undecided lipsrsealed undecided undecided undecided
ify2016:

undecided
ify2016:

undecided undecided lipsrsealed undecided undecided undecided
ify2016:

undecided
ify2016:

In this tough Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Efcc Recruitment by ify2016: 10:15pm On Apr 14, 2016
damzy88:
undecided lipsrsealed undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided lipsrsealed undecided undecided undecided undecided In this tough Nigeria.

My budget was 2k but when i got there, it was a different ball game.

God help us all
Re: Efcc Recruitment by damzy88: 10:30pm On Apr 14, 2016
ify2016:

My budget was 2k but when i got there, it was a different ball game.
God help us all
Which of their office did you send it from.
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Roseey0(f): 11:12pm On Apr 14, 2016
damzy88:
100# sent through Oshodi post office.
Dhl said they don't delivery to pmb. Am wondering how people sent through dhl.
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Roseey0(f): 11:13pm On Apr 14, 2016
ify2016:

What physical address did you write on the envelop?
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Roseey0(f): 11:17pm On Apr 14, 2016
Cenytour:
Check it out. I also tweeted them @officialefcc, but I'm yet to get a reply.

I think it's real them. It's safe to apply.
Can you use this medium to let them know we need an acknowledgement mail when they eventually receive the application.
Re: Efcc Recruitment by ChrisAlpha(m): 12:13am On Apr 15, 2016
EFCC Don Carry Their Wahala Come.

Why Can't They Accept Statement Of Result, Getting The Original Na Stressful Something For My School And Much Money Is Involved.

Can't They Just Accept The Statement Of Result Then After Employment The Original Will Be Presented.

Another Issue Is That Everybody Must Go And Submit At Their Headquarters In Abuja.. So They Expect Us To Begin Go Abuja Just To Apply... They Never Start
Re: Efcc Recruitment by ify2016: 12:30am On Apr 15, 2016
Roseey0:

What physical address did you write on the envelop?

Where do you stay so that I can link you to any of their branches in Lagos
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Emmysteve(m): 6:20am On Apr 15, 2016
ChrisAlpha:

Why Can't They Accept Statement Of Result, Getting The Original Na Stressful Something For My School And Much Money Is Involved.

Can't They Just Accept The Statement Of Result Then After Employment The Original Will Be Presented.

Another Issue Is That Everybody Must Go And Submit At Their Headquarters In Abuja.. So They Expect Us To Begin Go Abuja Just To Apply... They Never Start
have you gone there already? If yes i thought they indicated Birth certificate and state of Origin as the only documents to attach along with the application?

1 Like

Re: Efcc Recruitment by ofeshe(m): 7:24am On Apr 15, 2016
Emmysteve:
have you gone there already? If yes i thought they indicated Birth certificate and state of Origin as the only documents to attach along with the application?
Don't mind all dose busy bodies misleading people on this thread. The docs to submit alongside ur application was clearly stated there.
Re: Efcc Recruitment by ofeshe(m): 7:27am On Apr 15, 2016
ChrisAlpha:

Nobody said u shud go to abuja unless u have something else in mind and you want us to know u have a senator to assist u get d job. Mtteeeeeww
Re: Efcc Recruitment by ofeshe(m): 7:29am On Apr 15, 2016
Roseey0:
100# sent through Oshodi post office. Dhl said they don't delivery to pmb. Am wondering how people sent through dhl.
My brother me too i wonder o. They ll just go and dumb it in their mail bag.
Re: Efcc Recruitment by dallygoodfellow: 7:52am On Apr 15, 2016
sorry do warri have NIPOST? and where please?
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Nobody: 8:41am On Apr 15, 2016
dallygoodfellow:
sorry do warri have NIPOST? and where please?
Yes Warri has because all local governments must have either a post office or a postal agency. To find out where it is located go to the local government headquarters closest to you and ask them where it is (it is usually located close to a town's medical center)
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Khez: 9:07am On Apr 15, 2016
olacoded1:

Pls where in particular should we take the application and other things to in abuja?
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Khez: 9:11am On Apr 15, 2016
Guys for those in abuja, where in particular should be take it to? Any physical address?
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Emmysteve(m): 9:20am On Apr 15, 2016
ofeshe:

Nobody said u shud go to abuja unless u have something else in mind and you want us to know u have a senator to assist u get d job. Mtteeeeeww
How about those in Abuja?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (295) (Reply)

DSS Is Recruiting (2016) / UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? / Sample Of Letter Of Application

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.