Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,090 members, 7,821,768 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:06 PM

Efcc Recruitment - Jobs/Vacancies (51) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Efcc Recruitment (961060 Views)

EFCC Recruitment 2018/2019 Registration Form & Requirements– Www.efccnigeria.org / EFCC RECRUITMENT: Candidates Who Passed Interview Will Be Investigated / 2016 EFCC Recruitment ( Graduates And Non-graduates) How True? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) ... (295) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Efcc Recruitment by tatawesome(f): 6:53pm On Oct 24, 2016
Amen. Team Lagos, i made it. Thanks to everyone who has contributed immensely to updating us on this thread. I wish us all goodluck. 1st Nov.
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Aigonline(m): 7:13pm On Oct 24, 2016
Am wondering whether its a must to crash at d police college accommodation they provided if u have an alternative accommodation u prefer
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Abkr: 7:13pm On Oct 24, 2016
I think the DS are not going for interview again because all what they ask us to go along for the interview they also ask them to go along with.

Thus: their own said will be 2days since accomdation they at Police College.
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Nobody: 7:41pm On Oct 24, 2016
Abkr:
I think the DS are not going for interview again because all what they ask us to go along for the interview they also ask them to go along with.

Thus: their own said will be 2days since accomdation they at Police College.
stop thinking...there will be interview
Re: Efcc Recruitment by dinosmiles(m): 8:23pm On Oct 24, 2016
Good evening guys, my name was on the list buh the issue I v now is that they made a mistake on ma surname, instead of 'W' , they wrote 'N'..thou the other two names were spelt correctly.... Hope it's, nt gonna be an issue?
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Preciousify(f): 8:35pm On Oct 24, 2016
Aigonline:
Am wondering whether its a must to crash at d police college accommodation they provided if u have an alternative accommodation u prefer
its nt a must.
During our medicals, pple lodged in hotels,some at frnd's place,etc.them no send where u sleep.
They gave us feeding allowee #600 each,just for dat one day we spent for med.
Gudluck to all my superiors (DS).

1 Like

Re: Efcc Recruitment by zicoraads: 8:46pm On Oct 24, 2016
Preciousify:

its nt a must.
During our medicals, pple lodged in hotels,some at frnd's place,etc.them no send where u sleep.
Gudluck to all my superiors (DS).
Yours lasted for just a day, right?
Re: Efcc Recruitment by ayoolar011(m): 9:05pm On Oct 24, 2016
originalmachine:
...what do you think about the fitness test ?...

Basically Push Ups , Sit ups and jugging.
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Preciousify(f): 9:25pm On Oct 24, 2016
zicoraads:

Yours lasted for just a day, right?
yea, on d very day,we did eye test,teeth test,scan,x-ray,phy screening and psychological test...the nxt day,they collected our blood n urine,then they discharged us before 12noon.
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Paragon001(m): 9:37pm On Oct 24, 2016
Is there anybody dat is stil yet to receive his or her text msg? I av not got mine.
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Nobody: 9:41pm On Oct 24, 2016
Paragon001:
Is there anybody dat is stil yet to receive his or her text msg? I av not got mine.
Same here. Do not be bothered because the purpose of the SMS is to notify and the list has shown you already.
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Nobody: 10:26pm On Oct 24, 2016
[quote author=Preciousify post=50479205]
its nt a must.
Gudluck to all .
Preciousify pls whats the teeth test all about? Is it for thoise who ve removed their teeth wil be disqualified
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Adexlexy: 10:38pm On Oct 24, 2016
Preciousify:

yea, on d very day,we did eye test,teeth test,scan,x-ray,phy screening and psychological test...the nxt day,they collected our blood n urine,then they discharged us before 12noon.
Pls tell me about the psychological test
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Preciousify(f): 10:43pm On Oct 24, 2016
Adexlexy:

Pls tell me about the psychological test
Questions like, hv u ever bin hospitalised before,do u hv sore throat, do u hv fingernail infection,hv u noticed pulling of ur hairs before,do u hv ear infection,etc.

2 Likes

Re: Efcc Recruitment by Preciousify(f): 10:48pm On Oct 24, 2016
[quote author=bababububa post=50481708][/quote]
I dnt really knw wat they are looking for. I only knw that they used d smal sterile wooden stick to widen our mouth so as to see the teeth very wel. For me, i dnt hv tooth prblm and i hv nt removed any before.
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Sholyments(m): 10:49pm On Oct 24, 2016
ayoolar011:
Got the text Message not Long Ago.
please bear in mind that there would be fitness test before you can be allowed to take part in the medicals, as stated on the Pdf document. try to do alot of fitness with the little time you have. make sure you dont over do it.
God Bless.

Like what and what pls
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Oneloveu: 5:48am On Oct 25, 2016
Pls for the DI,what kind of interview question she we expect?
Re: Efcc Recruitment by koded3: 6:49am On Oct 25, 2016
Bro are you certain of this distance? I thought it was 3km. May God help us!
majorboss:
It's a standard military procedure
1. Running for 10 to 15km
2. Timing is of the essence
3. The expectation is a lot of people will drop out during the running.
4. The idea is to reduce number of candidates who couldn't make it.
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Nobody: 8:55am On Oct 25, 2016
please what should we expect from the so called " Advanced Physical Fitness Examination" more info please we should talk more tho....

paragon am yet to get an SMS also

Team lagos wadup
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Charliiee(m): 9:10am On Oct 25, 2016
Name's on the list but no text yet, should i be worried?
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Sammiie: 9:19am On Oct 25, 2016
gatti23:
please what should we expect from the so called " Advanced Physical Fitness Examination" more info please we should talk more tho....

paragon am yet to get an SMS also

Team lagos wadup
haven't received any message too...
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Nobody: 9:45am On Oct 25, 2016
Text just arrived on both phones #on my Airtel and Glo respectively.. Oluwa ni
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Nobody: 9:47am On Oct 25, 2016
Charliiee:
Name's on the list but no text yet, should i be worried?

don't be!! it will come in with time
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Ochs: 9:57am On Oct 25, 2016
goodmorning, pls can someone putup the second batch of d message on ds forum, that's d part that starts with linked 2/2. i mistakenly deleted d message, pleaseeee
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Ochs: 9:59am On Oct 25, 2016
it wasn't to our email, plssssss
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Nobody: 10:03am On Oct 25, 2016
Ochs:
goodmorning, pls can someone putup the second batch of d message on ds forum, that's d part that starts with linked 2/2. i mistakenly deleted d message, pleaseeee
h Certificate and educational qualifications-primary, secondary and tertiary). Dress code: white T-Shirt, white shorts and white Sneakers. Note that the exercise will last for a minimum of 2 days. Accommodation will be provided for candidates at the Police College, Independence Way, Kaduna (optional). It is important to visit http://www.efccnigeria.org for more details.
Call: 08182817506, 08164874654 and 08135876524 for clarification (if any).
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Nobody: 10:04am On Oct 25, 2016
Layshooo:

h Certificate and educational qualifications-primary, secondary and tertiary). Dress code: white T-Shirt, white shorts and white Sneakers. Note that the exercise will last for a minimum of 2 days. Accommodation will be provided for candidates at the Police College, Independence Way, Kaduna (optional). It is important to visit http://www.efccnigeria.org for more details.
the h is in continuation of birth 'h'
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Ochs: 10:11am On Oct 25, 2016
Layshooo:

tnk u soooo much
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Sammiie: 10:16am On Oct 25, 2016
gatti23:

mine just came in, seems its sent according to state schedule.
Re: Efcc Recruitment by koded3: 10:17am On Oct 25, 2016
Best of luck to all the DI in the interview... As for the DS, I pray that God will favor US in Jesus name, Amen. Godspeed
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Charliiee(m): 10:22am On Oct 25, 2016
gatti23:

Bless! seen.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) ... (295) (Reply)

DSS Is Recruiting (2016) / UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? / Sample Of Letter Of Application

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.