Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,270 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:04 AM

Efcc Recruitment - Jobs/Vacancies (48) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Efcc Recruitment (958332 Views)

EFCC Recruitment 2018/2019 Registration Form & Requirements– Www.efccnigeria.org / EFCC RECRUITMENT: Candidates Who Passed Interview Will Be Investigated / 2016 EFCC Recruitment ( Graduates And Non-graduates) How True? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) ... (295) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Efcc Recruitment by majorboss: 6:42pm On Oct 21, 2016
It's Friday... Just relax grin shocked cool

1 Like

Re: Efcc Recruitment by mankayzee09: 7:42pm On Oct 21, 2016
Metro EFCC Sends Instruction to Candidates of Recruitment Exercise
Discussion in 'Metro News' started by
Lequte, 41 minutes ago. Views count: 310
Tags: efcc
The EFCC has issued a statement to applicants of its recruitment exercise in the inspectorate and superintendent cadres.
"If you are among the candidates that wrote the qualifying examinations of the INSPECTORATE and SUPERINTENDENT Cadres into the EFCC, you are urged to disable the 'Do Not Disturb' (DND) Code that may be embedded in your phone line which denies you access of sms from third parties (Bulk SMS)," the agency said on Friday.
"Reason is that in the next 48 hours, sms shall be sent to FINAL successful candidates in the INSPECTORATE Cadre and successful SUPERINTENDENT candidates in the last qualifying examinations.
Names of successful candidates shall also be published on EFCC's website.
Re: Efcc Recruitment by abdulkahreem202(m): 8:56pm On Oct 21, 2016
BEST WISHIES TO US ALL
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Shileakin: 10:38pm On Oct 21, 2016
Aameen Yah Allahu
Re: Efcc Recruitment by trinity11(m): 10:58pm On Oct 21, 2016
FROM GLORY TO GLORY
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Nobody: 6:40am On Oct 22, 2016
The Lord is my strength and my forthress, we are there no going back from glory to glory.

1 Like

Re: Efcc Recruitment by Nobody: 9:05am On Oct 22, 2016
please stop all these comments and show me the list...
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Nobody: 9:06am On Oct 22, 2016
majorboss:
It's Friday... Just relax grin shocked cool
its Saturday
Re: Efcc Recruitment by koded3: 9:30am On Oct 22, 2016
Behold the appointed hour of victory and testimony is at hand... I will testify.! Best wishes to all
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Nobody: 9:39am On Oct 22, 2016
I wish all my coleague the best. Efcc tank u for making me part of your brand. GOD I TANK U FOR DEVINE SPEED AND FAVOUR

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Efcc Recruitment by majorboss: 10:11am On Oct 22, 2016
Black arrow is yet to be out in less than 36 hours.... They anxiety will be over by Sunday night.... What will be will be.... Wish everyone success...

Tomorrow is Sunday!!! grin grin

1 Like

Re: Efcc Recruitment by Alkanyawee: 10:54am On Oct 22, 2016
The D-day is near, this Sunday night will be a historic day to all of us, some maybe winners and some may have to await for a little longer. where ever my name falls i will be grateful to the almighty for keeping me alive and healthy, May almighty Allah stand by us and give us a chance to write our names in gold for services to our country. Ameen... Best of luck to the entire EFCC candidates!!!

5 Likes

Re: Efcc Recruitment by manunus(m): 1:08pm On Oct 22, 2016
How sure are you that it will be released on Sunday?
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Alkanyawee: 1:24pm On Oct 22, 2016
manunus:
How sure are you that it will be released on Sunday?

Check the page on Facebook...#OfficalEfcc and your doubt will be cleared.
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Sabeey5: 1:25pm On Oct 22, 2016
Why can't I locate d said post on dia fcbk page. Culd it have been deleted?
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Nobody: 1:44pm On Oct 22, 2016
Sabeey5:
Why can't I locate d said post on dia fcbk page. Culd it have been deleted?
it has been deleted...
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Alkanyawee: 2:23pm On Oct 22, 2016
Nawawo, the page has been removed... hmmm only God know what is currently going on regarding this recruitment.. My hope is diminishing!
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Emmymaths: 2:46pm On Oct 22, 2016
let's keep our hopes very very high for any moment from now, it will all b Good news for the lucky ones. just believe.

1 Like

Re: Efcc Recruitment by Nobody: 3:05pm On Oct 22, 2016
arsenal vs Middleborough can help cool the mind at this time
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Paragon001(m): 9:52am On Oct 23, 2016
Sholyments:
The only godfather I have in this exercise is paragon. If he tells me to forget it, I will
Loll. . . Abeg ooh! I was wondering if d thread has gone dat mute. I never knew i "unfollowed" it for days. How has it been?
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Paragon001(m): 10:31am On Oct 23, 2016
Hmmm... I can see how busy dis thread has been for some days now. While some D.I's now comment because they av been "info-starved", some D.S's are asking of d way forward. My pain is dat these D.I guys av been following dis thread 4rm day 1 but ALMOST NONE of them deemed it fit to give d house info during their medicals. Maybe u guys thought that was d end of d road. Continue in ur ghost mode naaa. Abeg eee! For my D.S guys, dis is a week dat u may choose not to give ur phone to a kid. God bless u dat d msg cums and that baby playfully deletes the long-awaited text. Even as we pray, let us be at alert. Peace...!

3 Likes

Re: Efcc Recruitment by Alkanyawee: 10:50am On Oct 23, 2016
Paragon001:
Hmmm... I can see how busy dis thread has been for some days now. While some D.I's now comment because they av been "info-starved", some D.S's are asking of d way forward. My pain is dat these D.I guys av been following dis thread 4rm day 1 but ALMOST NONE of them deemed it fit to give d house info during their medicals. Maybe u guys thought that was d end of d road. Continue in ur ghost mode naaa. Abeg eee! For my D.S guys, dis is a week dat u may choose not to give ur phone to a kid. God bless u dat d msg cums and that baby playfully deletes the long-awaited text. Even as we pray, let us be at alert. Peace...!

Paragon001 the great, What is your thought regarding the list being release today as the EFCC said. For me my morale is damn low because the page has been removed from EFCC Facebook page.. Please anyone with tangible information...?
Re: Efcc Recruitment by umt13(m): 2:44pm On Oct 23, 2016
i don receive message ooo
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Nobody: 2:58pm On Oct 23, 2016
umt13:
...the EFCC website is enough to confirm this...thanks
Re: Efcc Recruitment by zicoraads: 3:05pm On Oct 23, 2016
umt13:
Which cadre?
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Nobody: 3:17pm On Oct 23, 2016
zicoraads:

Which cadre?
..forget that guy...people like that are always in all recruitment thread
Re: Efcc Recruitment by zicoraads: 3:19pm On Oct 23, 2016
originalmachine:
..forget that guy...people like that are always in all recruitment thread
Lol. Ok.
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Paragon001(m): 3:51pm On Oct 23, 2016
Alkanyawee:

Paragon001 the great, What is your thought regarding the list being release today as the EFCC said. For me my morale is damn low because the page has been removed from EFCC Facebook page.. Please anyone with tangible information...?
Bros, na wash...! #smilesss I'm very sorry, it's been a busy day 4 me. They wil send text msgs any moment 4rm today. I can't really say if it's today but By God's grace, i learnt dis is THE WEEK. I was not privileged to see dat post on their fbk page.
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Paragon001(m): 3:55pm On Oct 23, 2016
Loll... Utm13, u rn't loyal ooh.
Re: Efcc Recruitment by majorboss: 5:40pm On Oct 23, 2016
Suspense is the second name of EFCC... Umt13 your on your own.... In the next few hours expect good news... 800+.

It's Sunday !!

1 Like

Re: Efcc Recruitment by umt13(m): 6:41pm On Oct 23, 2016
TRAINING LOADING..................92℅
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Alkanyawee: 6:54pm On Oct 23, 2016
umt13:
TRAINING LOADING..................92℅

You are on your own bros.... Congrats to all successful candidates both DI's and DS's.......

(1) (2) (3) ... (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) ... (295) (Reply)

DSS Is Recruiting (2016) / UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? / Sample Of Letter Of Application

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.