Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,997 members, 7,828,522 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:58 AM

Efcc Recruitment - Jobs/Vacancies (65) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Efcc Recruitment (962145 Views)

EFCC Recruitment 2018/2019 Registration Form & Requirements– Www.efccnigeria.org / EFCC RECRUITMENT: Candidates Who Passed Interview Will Be Investigated / 2016 EFCC Recruitment ( Graduates And Non-graduates) How True? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) ... (295) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Efcc Recruitment by Nobody: 2:37pm On Nov 03, 2016
zicoraads:
Layshooo...thanks. Just closed from work, on my way to the park. Should be in Kaduna in about two hours time...God's grace.
okay. Safe journey bro, I wish you the best I wish myself also.

1 Like

Re: Efcc Recruitment by Gracemoimoi(f): 4:34pm On Nov 03, 2016
Just left KD now, I trust God to be called soon... Those of you who haven't done yours, I wish you success, dnt forget to ask God to favour you cux I was really favoured by God at d venue, almost got disqualified but God intervened... Cheers

3 Likes

Re: Efcc Recruitment by zicoraads: 4:42pm On Nov 03, 2016
Gracemoimoi:
Just left KD now, I trust God to be called soon... Those of you who haven't done yours, I wish you success, dnt forget to ask God to favour you cux I was really favoured by God at d venue, almost got disqualified but God intervened... Cheers
Almost? What for?
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Chidizman(m): 6:23pm On Nov 03, 2016
Those of you interested in joining our EFCC group platform on which we share ideas, assist one another etc Kindly ping this number on whatsapp 09080962266 so I can add you to the group.

1 Like

Re: Efcc Recruitment by ayoolar011(m): 6:51pm On Nov 03, 2016
Chidizman:
Those of you interested in joining our EFCC group platform on which we share ideas, assist one another etc Kindly ping this number on whatsapp 09080962266 so I can add you to the group.

I will appreciate if all ideas and assist would be given on this platform. God bless

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Efcc Recruitment by zicoraads: 7:01pm On Nov 03, 2016
ayoolar011:

I will appreciate if all ideas and assist would be given on this platform. God bless
I just tire...

I'm almost at Airforce Base. Left late.
Re: Efcc Recruitment by azz19: 7:02pm On Nov 03, 2016
I think it will be better to discuss everything here the whatsapp group in my own opinion is not necessary. Everything discussed here can be accessed by anyone even after this year's recruitment exercise.

2 Likes

Re: Efcc Recruitment by MrSmith007: 7:16pm On Nov 03, 2016
Commonsense247:
Please if your from IMO state kindly check your message.our screening will hold on Thursday 3rd November. Daz next tomorrow. Already on my way
Bro how re yu?. Got to know abt the change of date from yur post. twasnt possible for me to travel yday. got to kaduna very late. How did Imo fare? and yu think we'll still meet up with yu guys 2mao? with the screening I mean
Re: Efcc Recruitment by zicoraads: 8:22pm On Nov 03, 2016
Damnit! Almost all hotels around Mando are filled up. Went to three before I was finally able to get one.
Re: Efcc Recruitment by MrSmith007: 8:28pm On Nov 03, 2016
zicoraads:
Damnit! Almost all hotels around Mando are filled up. Went to three before I was finally able to get one.
wic hotel didu lodge? $$ still on my way oo. and how much pls?
Re: Efcc Recruitment by zicoraads: 8:38pm On Nov 03, 2016
MrSmith007:
wic hotel didu lodge? $$ still on my way oo. and how much pls?
Landforce...it's pretty far from the base. Collected the bike man's number so he'll pick me up tomorrow morning. Room is 4k. Google hotels around Mando. It'll be best you know where to go before you reach. The Airmen at the Base said the accommodation at the Base is already full.

And most hotels around the base too are full. In short, even the one I eventually got, someone was checking out, and they were cleaning the room as I was entering cheesy
Re: Efcc Recruitment by MrSmith007: 8:58pm On Nov 03, 2016
zicoraads:

Landforce...it's pretty far from the base. Collected the bike man's number so he'll pick me up tomorrow morning. Room is 4k. Google hotels around Mando. It'll be best you know where to go before you reach. The Airmen at the Base said the accommodation at the Base is already full.

And most hotels around the base too are full. In short, even the one I eventually got, someone was checking out, and they were cleaning the room as I was entering cheesy
na wa o. No be to come stay with yu?? we fit reason
Re: Efcc Recruitment by judistics: 9:09pm On Nov 03, 2016
pls...anyone that's interested, lets lets share a room on saturday night pls email touchit4u@yahoo.com
Re: Efcc Recruitment by zicoraads: 9:37pm On Nov 03, 2016
MrSmith007:
na wa o. No be to come stay with yu?? we fit reason
No vex...I have 'company' tongue wink
Re: Efcc Recruitment by ayoolar011(m): 9:40pm On Nov 03, 2016
zicoraads:

I just tire...

I'm almost at Airforce Base. Left late.

BEST OF LUCK

1 Like

Re: Efcc Recruitment by MrSmith007: 10:00pm On Nov 03, 2016
zicoraads:
No vex...I have 'company' tongue wink
lol.. na wa o. i'm stranded o!m
Re: Efcc Recruitment by fidelix007: 10:43pm On Nov 03, 2016
Charliiee:
Pls, I just got a text that mine (Edo) has been rescheduled to wednesday from next week monday, who else got this abeg? These pple have killed me
pls anybody from Edo here. I didn't get the SMS for the reschedule.is the reschedule valid cos my date is 7th and am travelling sat
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Charliiee(m): 4:13am On Nov 04, 2016
fidelix007:
pls anybody from Edo here. I didn't get the SMS for the reschedule.is the reschedule valid cos my date is 7th and am travelling sat
yes sir, Edo's been done.
Re: Efcc Recruitment by hok4u(f): 7:29am On Nov 04, 2016
fidelix007:

We did with Edo on Tuesday and Wednesday(Ogun,Cross River,Edo,Enugu).

But if you can still make it by Saturday latest,tgey will attend to you, nobody is doing any screening next week,theyve rescheduled everything to end by this Saturday.

Best Of Luck.
Re: Efcc Recruitment by fidelix007: 8:56am On Nov 04, 2016
hok4u:

But if you can still make it by Saturday latest,tgey will attend to you, nobody is doing any screening next week,theyve rescheduled everything to end by this Saturday.

Best Of Luck.
Please which state is having screening today....on my way to kaduna
Re: Efcc Recruitment by fidelix007: 8:58am On Nov 04, 2016
hok4u:

Best Of Luck.
Thank u for the Vita info....
Re: Efcc Recruitment by oluwasams: 2:33pm On Nov 04, 2016
pls, when is the last day of this exercise?
Re: Efcc Recruitment by ayoolar011(m): 3:02pm On Nov 04, 2016
oluwasams:
pls, when is the last day of this exercise?
Saturday
Re: Efcc Recruitment by azz19: 3:23pm On Nov 04, 2016
i pray all these petitions flying around won't change the current trend. However it turns it will be in my favour.
Re: Efcc Recruitment by azz19: 3:25pm On Nov 04, 2016
Re: Efcc Recruitment by zakson4real(m): 4:03pm On Nov 04, 2016
azz19:
https://www.nairaland.com/3446115/efcc-ignores-federal-character-staff
Bro dis is nonsense petition. It will not stop us by God wish. The final list is not out yet and some people are complaining.
Re: Efcc Recruitment by zicoraads: 7:12pm On Nov 04, 2016
This thing is stressful! Choi! Since morning oooo embarassed angry

I didn't envisage this when I applied for EFCC...imagine someone holding my balls, when I ain't about to get a bl0w J0b

And then what's with the we are going to be trained at NDA by the military, DSS for three months and finally in Karu, at their academy. No be financial crime we want fight? What's with the serious training in weapons handling? undecided

3 Likes

Re: Efcc Recruitment by koded3: 8:13pm On Nov 04, 2016
zicoraads:
This thing is stressful! Choi! Since morning oooo embarassed angry
I didn't envisage this when I applied for EFCC...imagine someone holding my balls, when I ain't about to get a bl0w J0b
And then what's with the we are going to be trained at NDA by the military, DSS for three months and finally in Karu, at their academy. No be financial crime we want fight? What's with the serious training in weapons handling? undecided
we will be field officers, we need the DSS training for intelligence gathering and the military for combat. Academy for legal and other financial training.. My thoughts!

1 Like

Re: Efcc Recruitment by roilnoble(f): 8:46pm On Nov 04, 2016
The DI's in the house no just gree drop interview questions, hope no be fight
Na wa
At least una interview din finish ke
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Gracemoimoi(f): 9:46am On Nov 05, 2016
zicoraads:
Almost? What for?
for BMI and BP, but God's favor prevailed...
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Alkanyawee: 10:27am On Nov 05, 2016
When should we expect the DS interview list to be out... Please anyone with an idea when??
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Enochkings(f): 3:10pm On Nov 05, 2016
Good day frnds, pls will like to know if they have called deltans for the second screening excercise

(1) (2) (3) ... (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) ... (295) (Reply)

DSS Is Recruiting (2016) / UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? / Sample Of Letter Of Application

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.