Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,434 members, 7,812,292 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:14 AM

Efcc Recruitment - Jobs/Vacancies (68) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Efcc Recruitment (958880 Views)

EFCC Recruitment 2018/2019 Registration Form & Requirements– Www.efccnigeria.org / EFCC RECRUITMENT: Candidates Who Passed Interview Will Be Investigated / 2016 EFCC Recruitment ( Graduates And Non-graduates) How True? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) ... (295) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Efcc Recruitment by umt13(m): 11:18am On Nov 17, 2016
And is it guaranteed thay the training will take upto january
pls how genuine is the info
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Nobody: 11:37am On Nov 17, 2016
umt13:
And is it guaranteed thay the training will take upto january

pls how genuine is the info
yes training will commence come January. By the way, NAF released it batch B list yesterday and they're to resume 29th Jan.
Re: Efcc Recruitment by umt13(m): 11:46am On Nov 17, 2016
Layshooo:
yes training will commence come January. By the way, NAF released it batch B list yesterday and they're to resume 29th Jan.

that means its not real, coz NAF BATCH B list was released since, almost 2-3months now and not yesterday

Re: Efcc Recruitment by Nobody: 11:51am On Nov 17, 2016
umt13:

that means its not real, coz NAF BATCH B list was released since, almost 2-3months now and not yesterday
You're talking about Dssc and I'm talking about recruit. Check website to ascertain.

Re: Efcc Recruitment by zakson4real(m): 12:07pm On Nov 17, 2016
Layshooo:
You're talking about Dssc and I'm talking about recruit. Check website to ascertain.
Please go back to their site again. you are wrong. NAF are to resume camp Jan 4. my friend is also part of batch B
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Nobody: 12:11pm On Nov 17, 2016
zakson4real:

Please go back to their site again. you are wrong. NAF are to resume camp Jan 4. my friend is also part of batch B
brother I already said not DSSC. Check their website to know more (Airmen and Airwomen is diff from Dssc) recruit batch B list came out yesterday. That been said, we are here for EFCC, I diverted into NAF just to raise a point

1 Share

Re: Efcc Recruitment by zakson4real(m): 12:25pm On Nov 17, 2016
Layshooo:
brother I already said not DSSC. Check their website to know more (Airmen and Airwomen is diff from Dssc) recruit batch B list came out yesterday. That been said, we are here for EFCC, I diverted into NAF just to raise a point
Accepted but by God wish we DS are going to camp before NAF. Lol
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Nobody: 12:27pm On Nov 17, 2016
zakson4real:

Accepted but by God wish we DS are going to camp before NAF. Lol
lol
Re: Efcc Recruitment by zakson4real(m): 12:32pm On Nov 17, 2016
Layshooo:
lol
No time brooo
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Adexlexy: 1:49pm On Nov 17, 2016
zakson4real:

I was told DS training will take place at NDA while DI is NAF because of population
U might be ryt but before now efcc di and ds trainning has always been at the same time, DI will take course 3 while DS is Course 6...but even with that the population of NAF batch B candidate is smaller compare to the batch A
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Aigonline(m): 2:50pm On Nov 17, 2016
Please how many months is the DS training
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Nobody: 3:34pm On Nov 17, 2016
Aigonline:
Please how many months is the DS training
1year. 6months for weapon handling, 6months for intelligence gathering.
Re: Efcc Recruitment by umt13(m): 4:22pm On Nov 17, 2016
i dont tink d release of d DI final list will be delayed...... its not most dat it will be released only a week b4 d training

as NAF did to their batch B, i hop EFCC wil also released Di final and Ds interview dis week

so that people will prepare well and also knw their stand

1 Like

Re: Efcc Recruitment by zakson4real(m): 7:27pm On Nov 17, 2016
Adexlexy:

U might be ryt but before now efcc di and ds trainning has always been at the same time, DI will take course 3 while DS is Course 6...but even with that the population of NAF batch B candidate is smaller compare to the batch A
Remember about their short service too. The population will b much
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Adexlexy: 9:35pm On Nov 17, 2016
zakson4real:

Remember about their short service too. The population will b much
It cant be in the same place..we will be trainning with dssc and not recruit
Re: Efcc Recruitment by zakson4real(m): 6:22am On Nov 18, 2016
Adexlexy:

It cant be in the same place..we will be trainning with dssc and not recruit
If that is the case,the DSSC will resume camp on 3 of Janu
Re: Efcc Recruitment by roilnoble(f): 4:25pm On Nov 18, 2016
@ Mogic wats ur name
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Mogic: 12:13am On Nov 19, 2016
roilnoble:
@ Mogic wats ur name
oh oh, why do want my name friend?
Re: Efcc Recruitment by roilnoble(f): 5:39am On Nov 19, 2016
I m just trying to see if I can figure out who u r, from d medicals cos I knw u r from Ogun state
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Oneloveu: 5:19pm On Nov 19, 2016
Any good news from Efcc

1 Like

Re: Efcc Recruitment by Girlbestfriend(f): 7:57am On Nov 20, 2016
Any news

even if its a rumor

the waiting is frustrating now

someone has to do other things

any news
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Nobody: 9:29am On Nov 20, 2016
[quote author=Girlbestfriend post=51191280]Any news
even if its a rumor

any news [/quote
So i heard buhari will be at home today.....The guy no they go Asalatu again #UsaidAnyNews
So i just gave u an update

Abt Efcc haba tiz not easy to roundup dat process in 2weeks give ehm time

1 Like

Re: Efcc Recruitment by zakson4real(m): 11:42am On Nov 20, 2016
Girlbestfriend:
Any news

even if its a rumor

any news
Hahaha Ask them on facebook page and they will reply to you. Information is very important
Re: Efcc Recruitment by azz19: 12:44pm On Nov 20, 2016
zakson4real:

Hahaha Ask them on facebook page and they will reply to you. Information is very important
You got this message on Wednesday.
Re: Efcc Recruitment by zakson4real(m): 10:45pm On Nov 20, 2016
azz19:
You got this message on Wednesday.
yes. you are free to chat with them too
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Alkanyawee: 7:13pm On Nov 22, 2016
My fellow DS get ready board is around the corner and it will be very challenging.. only the best among the best will be selected.. No Godfatherism will be entertain!
Re: Efcc Recruitment by azz19: 7:46pm On Nov 22, 2016
Alkanyawee:
My fellow DS get ready board is around the corner and it will be very challenging.. only the best among the best will be selected.. No Godfatherism will be entertain!
This is what they've been saying since day1. Anyway pls is the list coming out soon like this week?

1 Like

Re: Efcc Recruitment by Preciousify(f): 8:41pm On Nov 22, 2016
Alkanyawee:
If no godfatherism, how come people who didnt write aptitude test were also invited?
Thats my headache. People wont have been this much at the medical stage!

2 Likes

Re: Efcc Recruitment by zakson4real(m): 10:37pm On Nov 22, 2016
Preciousify:

If no godfatherism, how come people who didnt write aptitude test were also invited?
Thats my headache. People wont have been this much at the medical stage!
Prayer is the key to success, so don't panic madam. We don't have anybody but God is their for us

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Efcc Recruitment by azz19: 9:48am On Nov 24, 2016
The time is nigh... Tomorrow is friday.
Re: Efcc Recruitment by aliyurabi: 11:08am On Nov 24, 2016
DS list have been compiled and will be out next week friday. Confirmed from EFCC Headquarter Abuja.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) ... (295) (Reply)

DSS Is Recruiting (2016) / UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? / Sample Of Letter Of Application

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.