Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,981 members, 7,817,892 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:10 PM

Efcc Recruitment - Jobs/Vacancies (92) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Efcc Recruitment (960094 Views)

EFCC Recruitment 2018/2019 Registration Form & Requirements– Www.efccnigeria.org / EFCC RECRUITMENT: Candidates Who Passed Interview Will Be Investigated / 2016 EFCC Recruitment ( Graduates And Non-graduates) How True? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) ... (295) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Efcc Recruitment by majorboss: 2:16pm On Jan 12, 2017
I doubt if benue,plateau,jigawa,kano,gombe,katsina,sokoto have receiveda any sms today.... Let's watch out from today and tomorrow... Hopefully... So that we will all know our square root... Surely it will come to past. Kindly share any piece of informationt in other to douse the tension....
Re: Efcc Recruitment by ayoolar011(m): 2:57pm On Jan 12, 2017
Adexlexy:
why farewell?
No invite for Interview.

1 Like

Re: Efcc Recruitment by ike8(m): 4:10pm On Jan 12, 2017
pls has any one from Abia received sms?
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Eminem452: 4:23pm On Jan 12, 2017
@majorboss:Yobe state are still not called along with bauchi.Hopefully 2day we may get some good news.
Re: Efcc Recruitment by majorboss: 7:26pm On Jan 12, 2017
Eminem, aiit... Yobe inclusive... We all hope the remaining states yet to receive sms, will be in our favour...
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Alkanyawee: 1:34pm On Jan 13, 2017
DA's are passing out today..... May almighty Allah see us through....Ameen!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Efcc Recruitment by roilnoble(f): 1:49pm On Jan 13, 2017
Congratulations to d DA's
Where is Ogun sms for DS, ds is so tiring

1 Like

Re: Efcc Recruitment by hok4u(f): 3:39pm On Jan 13, 2017
roilnoble:
Congratulations to d DA's
Where is Ogun sms for DS, ds is so tiring

1 Like

Re: Efcc Recruitment by majorboss: 6:12pm On Jan 13, 2017
No latest sms from the following states:
Ogun,yobe,gombe,jigawa,kano,katsina,plateau,bauchi and sokoto.....
If any please notify.... Keep the hope...high

1 Like

Re: Efcc Recruitment by Adexlexy: 7:05pm On Jan 13, 2017
EFCC Graduates 331 Operatives
The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, EFCC on January 13, 2017 graduated 331 detective cadets trained alongside 1498 officers of the Nigerian Air Force at the Ground Training School, Nigerian Air Force Base, Kaduna.
The colorful passing out parade climaxed 6 months of rigorous training to equip the officers in becoming anti-graft warriors instilled with discipline and integrity.
Speaking at the occasion, the Chief of Air Staff, Air Marshall S. B. Abubakar, who doubles as the Reviewing Officer, congratulated the operatives of the EFCC for their gallantry and brilliance.
“I want to congratulate the operatives, I am sure you will find the training useful in your career", he said.
Abubakar, while listing the qualities exhibited by the new operatives of the EFCC said, “I have been briefed that you demonstrated commitment, hard work and courage during training. These attributes are essential in your career progression”.
He expressed delight over the collaboration among law enforcement agencies such as the EFCC which made NAF personnel to train EFCC operatives alongside NAF cadets adding that, “this cooperation remains a practical step towards enhancing inter-agency partnership, necessary to effectively respond to the national security imperative”.
Abubakar admonished all the graduands to be loyal to the federal government by being patriotic, vigilant and be of good conduct. He also charged them to always remember that their duty is to protect all Nigerians irrespective of their ethnic or religious inclinations.
In his remark, the Acting Chairman of the EFCC, Ibrahim Mustapha Magu, who was visibly excited, expressed his satisfaction with the training hoping that the synergy between the two organizations would be sustained.
The newly graduated operatives comprise of individuals who were picked from across the six geo-political zones and states of the federation who had successfully passed through all the screening to become the lucky ones.
The operatives include 51 females and 280 males.
Three individuals: Mustapha Suleiman, Ogbuefi Wisdom and Ogbaji Paul were recognized for standing out exceptionally in all written examinations and practical tests and for high degree of discipline, physical fitness and certain leadership traits.
Highlights of the event include the silent drill, quick match and different military demonstrations.
As a demonstration of the bond between the EFCC and Nigerian Air Force, the acronym of both organizations was displayed in the silent drill.

1 Like

Re: Efcc Recruitment by zakson4real(m): 7:14pm On Jan 13, 2017
Adexlexy:
EFCC Graduates 331 Operatives
The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, EFCC on January 13, 2017 graduated 331 detective cadets trained alongside 1498 officers of the Nigerian Air Force at the Ground Training School, Nigerian Air Force Base, Kaduna.
The colorful passing out parade climaxed 6 months of rigorous training to equip the officers in becoming anti-graft warriors instilled with discipline and integrity.
Speaking at the occasion, the Chief of Air Staff, Air Marshall S. B. Abubakar, who doubles as the Reviewing Officer, congratulated the operatives of the EFCC for their gallantry and brilliance.
“I want to congratulate the operatives, I am sure you will find the training useful in your career", he said.
Abubakar, while listing the qualities exhibited by the new operatives of the EFCC said, “I have been briefed that you demonstrated commitment, hard work and courage during training. These attributes are essential in your career progression”.
He expressed delight over the collaboration among law enforcement agencies such as the EFCC which made NAF personnel to train EFCC operatives alongside NAF cadets adding that, “this cooperation remains a practical step towards enhancing inter-agency partnership, necessary to effectively respond to the national security imperative”.
Abubakar admonished all the graduands to be loyal to the federal government by being patriotic, vigilant and be of good conduct. He also charged them to always remember that their duty is to protect all Nigerians irrespective of their ethnic or religious inclinations.
In his remark, the Acting Chairman of the EFCC, Ibrahim Mustapha Magu, who was visibly excited, expressed his satisfaction with the training hoping that the synergy between the two organizations would be sustained.
The newly graduated operatives comprise of individuals who were picked from across the six geo-political zones and states of the federation who had successfully passed through all the screening to become the lucky ones.
The operatives include 51 females and 280 males.
Three individuals: Mustapha Suleiman, Ogbuefi Wisdom and Ogbaji Paul were recognized for standing out exceptionally in all written examinations and practical tests and for high degree of discipline, physical fitness and certain leadership traits.
Highlights of the event include the silent drill, quick match and different military demonstrations.
As a demonstration of the bond between the EFCC and Nigerian Air Force, the acronym of both organizations was displayed in the silent drill.
Congratulation. Insha Allah i will be among those that will pass out Next (DS)
Re: Efcc Recruitment by majorboss: 7:44pm On Jan 13, 2017
This is what is expected DS

Re: Efcc Recruitment by majorboss: 8:12pm On Jan 13, 2017
More pic

Re: Efcc Recruitment by Aigonline(m): 8:15pm On Jan 13, 2017
Pics

1 Like

Re: Efcc Recruitment by 2el(m): 8:53pm On Jan 13, 2017
congratulations to them...
Re: Efcc Recruitment by majorboss: 10:59pm On Jan 13, 2017
Nobody is saying anything... I see clear betrayal... Na so life be abi?
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Mogic: 11:09pm On Jan 13, 2017
majorboss:
Betrayal? of who, By whom?
Re: Efcc Recruitment by zlatan(m): 11:38pm On Jan 13, 2017
majorboss:

Loool.
Re: Efcc Recruitment by chemistry101: 12:44am On Jan 14, 2017
zlatan:

Loool.
Someone already explained, basically about the organisation, know your course and how it relates to the organisation, stuffs about your state , current affairs etc.
Btw, abeg how do you relate courses like biochem, microbiology, biological sci. to working with tyourinterviehe organisation?
When is yourinterview
Re: Efcc Recruitment by majorboss: 6:43am On Jan 14, 2017
Hehehe... At least people are wording out...
Re: Efcc Recruitment by zlatan(m): 8:00am On Jan 14, 2017
chemistry101:

When is yourinterview

Don't know , no sms yet
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Deered: 9:59am On Jan 14, 2017
Hold Up! Is it that Akwa-Ibom People don't know about this tread or website cus I need to hear someone else other than I say this, Akwa-Ibom hasn't received the SMS as well as other state mentioned by some people here!

So Incase you intend on mentioning states that hasn't been called, be kind enough to include Akwa-Ibom State!
God bless you!

2 Likes

Re: Efcc Recruitment by majorboss: 10:49am On Jan 14, 2017
Let's relax a bit... I think DA's POP might cause some delay for states yet to receive sms. The premise (karu) might be use for some special orientation for DA for few days before sms will roll.
States like
Akwa-ibo
Bauchi
Benue
Gombe
Jigawa
Kano
Katsina
Ogun
Plateau
Sokoto
Yobe

Just be on stand by.... At least 25-26 candidates are marked for interview.... Keep the hope high...
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Adexlexy: 10:54am On Jan 14, 2017
majorboss:
Let's relax a bit... I think DA's POP might cause some delay for states yet to receive sms. The premise (karu) might be use for some special orientation for DA for few days before sms will roll.
States like
Akwa-ibo
Bauchi
Benue
Gombe
Jigawa
Kano
Katsina
Ogun
Plateau
Sokoto
Yobe

Just be on stand by.... At least 25-26 candidates are marked for interview.... Keep the hope high...
u forgot to mention kogi
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Eminem452: 11:53am On Jan 14, 2017
@majorboss, totally agree with u, but if they (EFCC) are serious enough they can finish the remaining 14-15 states remaining within next week starting from the usual Tuesday cos I guess that "orientation shouldn't be more than a day or 2.
Re: Efcc Recruitment by majorboss: 12:49pm On Jan 14, 2017
Ohhhh... Kogi my favourite spot... Inclusive! Eminem, exactly... Your submission goes right.... Let's just hope for the best... Very soon it will come to past... We can't rule out the orientation duration... Probably the agency ethics and protocols will be taught by different facilitators... My view

2 Likes

Re: Efcc Recruitment by Alkanyawee: 2:44pm On Jan 15, 2017
Is there any news regarding DS interview...??
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Nobody: 3:52pm On Jan 15, 2017
Alkanyawee:
Is there any news regarding DS interview...??
so confused about this thing right now...the are yet to call my state. And now I can't see any sign like they will call the remaining states....

1 Like

Re: Efcc Recruitment by Pinkieblue(f): 4:26pm On Jan 15, 2017
Apply Now For Financial Planner/Markerting Executive Job At Cornerstone Insurance Plc. Cornerstone Insurance Plc is the first insurance company in Nigeria to provide customers with an online platform for insurance transactions.

Little wonder why Cornerstone Insurance Plc. was adjudged as the ‘Best Use of IT in Insurance Service’ 2013, by the Financial Technology Magazine and also Lagos Chamber of Commerce and Industry Awards for ‘Best Online Insurance Company of the Year’ 2015 to name a few.

In line with our growth and expansion plan, we require energetic, result oriented, self-motivated and focused individuals to fill the vacant position below:

Job Title: Financial Planner/Markerting Executive
Requirements

We are seeking for highly self motivated individuals with OND/NCE/HND/B.sc as financial planner/Marketing Executives.
Successful candidates would be trained to offer our wide range of product and services to both old and exiting customers.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: bucherecruitment@gmail.com ... Please forward this message to help those in need of a job. Thank you
Re: Efcc Recruitment by majorboss: 4:38pm On Jan 15, 2017
The last interview was conducted on Friday. Saturday and Sunday no interview was conducted. I think same thing Monday.... No information about other states mentioned earlier that are yet to receive sms.
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Nobody: 6:01pm On Jan 15, 2017
majorboss:
The last interview was conducted on Friday. Saturday and Sunday no interview was conducted. I think same thing Monday.... No information about other states mentioned earlier that are yet to receive sms.
what is your point
Re: Efcc Recruitment by majorboss: 7:40pm On Jan 15, 2017
My point is, the pending states should keep waiting... This week might be a busy week for the agency... No sms no interview till mid week or next week.

(1) (2) (3) ... (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) ... (295) (Reply)

DSS Is Recruiting (2016) / UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? / Sample Of Letter Of Application

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.