Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,756 members, 7,824,169 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:15 AM

Efcc Recruitment - Jobs/Vacancies (95) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Efcc Recruitment (961441 Views)

EFCC Recruitment 2018/2019 Registration Form & Requirements– Www.efccnigeria.org / EFCC RECRUITMENT: Candidates Who Passed Interview Will Be Investigated / 2016 EFCC Recruitment ( Graduates And Non-graduates) How True? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) ... (295) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Efcc Recruitment by peddyholl(m): 12:38pm On Jan 19, 2017
zakson4real:

You are right but only Efcc permit them to do it. our training is different from NDA bro. ka sake tambaya akan Efcc.
How sure are you sir as regards difference in drills with the NDA?
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Nobody: 12:55pm On Jan 19, 2017
zakson4real:

You are right but only Efcc permit them to do it. our training is different from NDA bro. ka sake tambaya akan Efcc.
Okay. Whichever it is God dey.
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Alkanyawee: 2:30pm On Jan 19, 2017
I'm telling you what I heard, training will be conducted inside EFCC Karu Abuja, for a minimum of one year (4 the lucky 1s) and more for others..

The training he said will not be like the DAs & DIs..

please try and reconfirm d issue....!
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Nobody: 2:34pm On Jan 19, 2017
Alkanyawee:
I'm telling you what I heard, training will be conducted inside EFCC Karu Abuja, for a minimum of one year (4 the lucky 1s) and more for others..

The training he said will not be like the DAs & DIs..

please try and reconfirm d issue....!
Okay bro. Soon we are all going to know what's up.
Re: Efcc Recruitment by ojide25: 3:26pm On Jan 19, 2017
aos,I think all state have been called for interview. Or is there any other state that remain?
and,how many candidate per state?I mean for DS.
Re: Efcc Recruitment by chemistry101: 3:55pm On Jan 19, 2017
Someone should ask the efcc staff, when are we excepting the final list
Re: Efcc Recruitment by zakson4real(m): 8:59pm On Jan 19, 2017
peddyholl:
How sure are you sir as regards difference in drills with the NDA?
100%
Re: Efcc Recruitment by NokiaN8(m): 5:38am On Jan 20, 2017
does any one know the total that wuld be later finally taken? Since it like 25 per state that were called..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Efcc Recruitment by mustee212(m): 6:38am On Jan 20, 2017
Hello house... I'm happy for those that were called for interview... Wishing you success ahead.. I did the medical but I didn't received message for the interview.. anyway I accept it with good faith. I was trying to move ahead when a friend called me that some people names are on the list but they didn't send them SMS.... I'm doubting, could that be possible? my state is schedule for the interview today and I stay in Abuja.... my question is that did anyone here come across a situation whereby the above incidence happen? he is encouraging me to go and check since istay in Abuja but I'm scared because I don't want to go and embarrass myself.. Please I need your advice.. thanks and God bless you all
Re: Efcc Recruitment by tatawesome(f): 7:37am On Jan 20, 2017
Yea, they asked us if we received text! I guess some dint receive d text. U can give it a try. Just explain ursef at d gate, they sure will give u a listening ear

2 Likes

Re: Efcc Recruitment by koded3: 7:39am On Jan 20, 2017
mustee212:
Hello house... I'm happy for those that were called for interview... Wishing you success ahead.. I did the medical but I didn't received message for the interview.. anyway I accept it with good faith. I was trying to move ahead when a friend called me that some people names are on the list but they didn't send them SMS.... I'm doubting, could that be possible? my state is schedule for the interview today and I stay in Abuja.... my question is that did anyone here come across a situation whereby the above incidence happen? he is encouraging me to go and check since istay in Abuja but I'm scared because I don't want to go and embarrass myself.. Please I need your advice.. thanks and God bless you all

I think you should go. No harm in trying, you can never tell. Like some that did theirs on Wednesday - some received the text on Monday night, others received on Tuesday evening as against Wednesday morning.

Moreover you will only tell the provost your name and state at the gate, if it is there, he will let you in, else he will tell you to go. Remember to shout 'good morning sir' at the gate to avoid further harassment.

Best wishes

1 Like

Re: Efcc Recruitment by mustee212(m): 7:41am On Jan 20, 2017
Thanks alot... I really appreciate...

1 Like

Re: Efcc Recruitment by rohit99: 8:07am On Jan 20, 2017
good All applications right here are available free of charge, [url=https://9appsdownloadi.com ]9apps android[/url] Well, this is how you download and install the APK for 9Apps. nice.
Re: Efcc Recruitment by NokiaN8(m): 9:38am On Jan 20, 2017
does any one know the total that wuld be later finally taken? Since it like 25 per state that were called..
Re: Efcc Recruitment by shiwaggz57(m): 10:41am On Jan 20, 2017
I asked one of the officials on how long will it take before they will call for training, he said, he doesn't even know, I believed none of them could tel when the training myt commence probably becus of sum arrangement n balances they will nid to put in place before releasing the names of dose that will finally b selected from each states. but, what I don't know is the total number of persons to b selected from each state. though m guessing 5 or 6 at most. since 331 r already chosen for DI, leaving 419 n DA would take more than DS cuz oga no fit plenty pass Junior's na, from the total of 750 persons to b chosen. n I think DS will b less compared to other cadres. my opinion though.
thanks
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Nobody: 11:43am On Jan 20, 2017
Secret replacements takes place inside training camp as me and 52 others where victims of injustice been perfected by the NDA and the EFCC to bring in thier favorites.

This replacements were done after three week of extra rigorous training activities.

We were unlawfully declared Medically Unfit and tagged with unknown illness and pushed out of camp despite the successful medicals at the Airforce Medical Center and our recent conducted medicals in various hospitals that prove otherwise.

Never can one imagine that EFCC is theorically corrupt.

although we are fighting for Justice and we pray we prevail in our struggle...
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Adexlexy: 12:21pm On Jan 20, 2017
cemoph:
Secret replacements takes place inside training camp as me and 52 others where victims of injustice been perfected by the NDA and the EFCC to bring in thier favorites.

This replacements were done after three week of extra rigorous training activities.

We were unlawfully declared Medically Unfit and tagged with unknown illness and pushed out of camp despite the successful medicals at the Airforce Medical Center and our recent conducted medicals in various hospitals that prove otherwise.

Bro what actually happened and how did it happened..was it that they conducted another medical for all of u or they saw that u were not performing well in the training n drills, pls explain in details and how many were u guys alltogether and those affected..thanks
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Nobody: 12:40pm On Jan 20, 2017
Adexlexy:

Bro what actually happened and how did it happened..was it that they conducted another medical for all of u or they saw that u were not performing well in the training n drills, pls explain in details and how many were u guys alltogether and those affected..thanks

There is nothing to explain further as I stated almost everything that occured in my earlier thread.
https://www.nairaland.com/3554076/call-dismissed-efcc-diploma-trainees

As for the truth, most of us without godfathers were sacrificed in other to bring in thier favourites. injustice and malice has taken over!
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Akdoctoor(m): 5:12pm On Jan 20, 2017
They dismised 50+ and remain how many trainees in training?
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Nobody: 5:43pm On Jan 20, 2017
Akdoctoor:
They dismised 50+ and remain how many trainees in training?
There is a thing called "reserve list". That list will cover up for the dismissed ones.
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Nobody: 6:44pm On Jan 20, 2017
Layshooo:

There is a thing called "reserve list". That list will cover up for the dismissed ones.
..and how come no single person from the so-called reserve list has been disqualified for medical reason ?

1 Like

Re: Efcc Recruitment by Nobody: 7:08pm On Jan 20, 2017
originalmachine:
..and how come no single person from the so-called reserve list has been disqualified for medical reason ?
Bro no offence, but don't raise unecessary issue. How sure are you some other person hasn't been removed?
Check my previous mesg of yesterday, I talked about NDA always doing their own medicals which is very normal. As a prospective DS if it happens we are going to be trained by NDA, then we shouldn't be over joyous because another medicals will take place (directly or indirectly)
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Adexlexy: 8:29pm On Jan 20, 2017
Layshooo:

Bro no offence, but don't raise unecessary issue. How sure are you some other person hasn't been removed?
Check my previous mesg of yesterday, I talked about NDA always doing their own medicals which is very normal. As a prospective DS if it happens we are going to be trained by NDA, then we shouldn't be over joyous because another medicals will take place (directly or indirectly)
U r ryt bro..An Airforce staff said NDA get plenty wahala
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Nobody: 8:34pm On Jan 20, 2017
Adexlexy:
U r ryt bro..An Airforce staff said NDA get plenty wahala
Yes bro. Their training is very wild and the common language their officers use is 'you will nearly die, but you won't die'
That's why they take their medical aspect very serious.

2 Likes

Re: Efcc Recruitment by shiwaggz57(m): 7:35am On Jan 21, 2017
cemoph:

m sori for Wat happened bro, but nid to know how many persons from each states that were taken for training?
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Demmypeters1(m): 1:01pm On Jan 21, 2017
silence everywhere.. I call it "fear of the unknown". I pray God comes to our rescue
Re: Efcc Recruitment by chemistry101: 1:15pm On Jan 21, 2017
Is SMS still going out or they are done with the interview?
Re: Efcc Recruitment by chemistry101: 4:28pm On Jan 21, 2017
Re: Efcc Recruitment by zakson4real(m): 9:44pm On Jan 21, 2017
chemistry101:
Is SMS still going out or they are done with the interview?
yes. i was told dis night that some state are doing der interview dis week
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Alkanyawee: 5:33pm On Jan 22, 2017
Reporting January 28th......
Re: Efcc Recruitment by chemistry101: 5:35pm On Jan 22, 2017
Alkanyawee:
4 what?
Re: Efcc Recruitment by Nobody: 5:55pm On Jan 22, 2017
Alkanyawee:
For what naow. You can't say that and leave.

(1) (2) (3) ... (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) ... (295) (Reply)

DSS Is Recruiting (2016) / UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? / Sample Of Letter Of Application

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.