Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,949 members, 7,817,787 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:38 PM

Dirty Toilets At Unilag Hostels - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Dirty Toilets At Unilag Hostels (43232 Views)

Dirty Toilets, Overgrown Grasses As Nairalander Posts Pictures Of Madonna Uni / 12 Coolest Students Hostels, Residences In The World(Photos) / Friends Pour Water On Graduate And His Mother At UNILAG Convocation (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dirty Toilets At Unilag Hostels by fittty(m): 7:18pm On Apr 10, 2016
angry
Re: Dirty Toilets At Unilag Hostels by Realone92(m): 7:18pm On Apr 10, 2016
Wtf
Re: Dirty Toilets At Unilag Hostels by miqos02(m): 7:18pm On Apr 10, 2016
hmmm
Re: Dirty Toilets At Unilag Hostels by Goldenheart(m): 7:18pm On Apr 10, 2016
Renouned Big boys n girls university
Re: Dirty Toilets At Unilag Hostels by diamond88: 7:20pm On Apr 10, 2016
I remember I use to cheat at banks. Bush and other place

1 Like

Re: Dirty Toilets At Unilag Hostels by EwejeOyewole(m): 7:21pm On Apr 10, 2016
Lorhdany:
Come to OAU and see toilet na. Your sh*t go run leave you as soon as you enter the place.

I concur
Re: Dirty Toilets At Unilag Hostels by teekay213(m): 7:22pm On Apr 10, 2016
am sorry for the nigeria state.
Re: Dirty Toilets At Unilag Hostels by Shikena(m): 7:22pm On Apr 10, 2016
bloodyBLOGGER:
I remember my days in LAUTECH, the school was/is a non-residential one. Student had to rent rooms in areas close to the campus. Areas like adenike, under G, yoaco, stadium, general etc became developed as individuals built nice student hostels in those areas. Majority of the buildings were self-con rooms costing as much as 120k and as low as 65k. All of that inspired yahooism and oloshoism in the school.

Well, at least the students didn't have to go through what the so-called mighty unilag students go through in terms of toilet, water and power.

Cc lalasticlala
... LAUTECH graduate... and what made you think Unilag students don't have off-campus options and besides, what made you think that the hostel in question here is the only hostel in Unilag?
Re: Dirty Toilets At Unilag Hostels by Shikena(m): 7:23pm On Apr 10, 2016
Re: Dirty Toilets At Unilag Hostels by odinese(m): 7:25pm On Apr 10, 2016
dicefrost:
So the government is suppose to clean the toilets for them? The students are dirty people, if they can allow their toilet become soiled to that extent. Do the landlords in private hostels hire workers to clean the students toilets? One the issue of light and water, I'm in support of the students but this toilet matter, the students should bear the responsibility.
My friend sharrap! Whr water dem wan use clean am.

1 Like

Re: Dirty Toilets At Unilag Hostels by Nobody: 7:26pm On Apr 10, 2016
U never enter UNN I-J Hostel Toilets that's why.

1 Like

Re: Dirty Toilets At Unilag Hostels by columbus007(m): 7:28pm On Apr 10, 2016
Omo mehn shocked so na here all those fine fine chics dey kakaa grin

1 Like

Re: Dirty Toilets At Unilag Hostels by Justycxx(m): 7:31pm On Apr 10, 2016
yeh!!
Re: Dirty Toilets At Unilag Hostels by laprince(m): 7:31pm On Apr 10, 2016
bloodyBLOGGER:
my friend, NANS has veered off course ever since GEJ settled them with moneeeeeeey.

All they do now is fight politicians while schools Rot away.

Can't you survived without quoting GEJ.
let's talk Buhari now.
Re: Dirty Toilets At Unilag Hostels by oathman(m): 7:31pm On Apr 10, 2016
With what i have been reading this days about federal universities and there bad Welfarism, then i must salute the management of University of ilorin. When it comes to good welfarism, Unilorin is truly better by far.

Talking from experience.

4 Likes

Re: Dirty Toilets At Unilag Hostels by hustla(m): 7:32pm On Apr 10, 2016
U can actually sleep inside covenant uni toilet / bathroom
You get what you pay for
No jokes.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dirty Toilets At Unilag Hostels by Stanleywaxy(m): 7:32pm On Apr 10, 2016
(throws up ) Isn't this the same school that produced the best student with 5.0 God! This is one of the reasons I hate anything "School hostel" ... they'll leave you to handle it in anyway .... angry angry angry Seriously I don de vex
Re: Dirty Toilets At Unilag Hostels by Gpopsicle(m): 7:33pm On Apr 10, 2016
I strongly believe Dose re toilet n SHODEINDE HALL.#shodeinde boys#unilag alumnus
Re: Dirty Toilets At Unilag Hostels by wheezyoung(m): 7:33pm On Apr 10, 2016
Krisan234:
U never enter UNN I-J Hostel Toilets that's why.
ma Nigga grin grin grin,alvan boys them

1 Like

Re: Dirty Toilets At Unilag Hostels by rafabenitez: 7:34pm On Apr 10, 2016
And yet we want to control d spread of lassa fever,i pity our students,perfect breeding ground for rats and rodents.
Re: Dirty Toilets At Unilag Hostels by Shikena(m): 7:34pm On Apr 10, 2016
dicefrost:
So the government is suppose to clean the toilets for them? The students are dirty people, if they can allow their toilet become soiled to that extent. Do the landlords in private hostels hire workers to clean the students toilets? One the issue of light and water, I'm in support of the students but this toilet matter, the students should bear the responsibility.
Have you ever lived in a campus hostel? Factors to consider:

- Population (Private hostel not as populated as campus hostels)
- Control (Even non-students can easily walk into any of the hostels to take a dump, the logistics involved in controlling this kind of situation is mostly not practical - that is not likely to happen in a private hostel)
- Alternative Sources of Utilities (Private hostels may have alternative water supply options, campus hostels are limited to what the school provides)
Re: Dirty Toilets At Unilag Hostels by InvertedHammer: 7:37pm On Apr 10, 2016
/
As much as I feel sorry for them, I feel worse for their boyfriends. Yes, the ones that enjoy giving them cuninglingus. Talk about the licks of death.

\

2 Likes

Re: Dirty Toilets At Unilag Hostels by waShine(m): 7:38pm On Apr 10, 2016
Pheals:

[b][/b]

Please advice them to use ' TOIWASH ' it will assist in cleaning, expelling and it deodorizes.
Re: Dirty Toilets At Unilag Hostels by DrayZee: 7:38pm On Apr 10, 2016
odinese:
[size=17pt]blame the minister of darkness and mallam abóki daura dullàrdinho mumucho buhari [/size]

Oooww never knew the mods of nairaland have changed dullàrdinho to president buhari.
So nairaland na APC sef.
Let me test
President Buhari
Dull@rdinho

Loooooool! grin grin grin

Dull@rdinho is now a synonym for President Buhari
Re: Dirty Toilets At Unilag Hostels by IYANGBALI: 7:39pm On Apr 10, 2016
The toilets of the future leaders
Re: Dirty Toilets At Unilag Hostels by Nobody: 7:39pm On Apr 10, 2016
Shikena:

Have you ever lived in a campus hostel? Factors to consider:

- Population (Private hostel not as populated as campus hostels)
- Control (Even non-students can easily walk into any of the hostels to take a dump, the logistics involved in controlling this kind of situation is mostly not practical - that is not likely to happen in a private hostel)
- Alternative Sources of Utilities (Private hostels may have alternative water supply options, campus hostels are limited to what the school provides)

Sorry bro, that's no excuse. I know a nursing school that has a large hostel with few bathrooms, it is never dirty. They fetch water from miles away to bath and flush. This one is on the students bro

1 Like

Re: Dirty Toilets At Unilag Hostels by Electronzeez(m): 7:41pm On Apr 10, 2016
ReverseEngineer:
Sincerely, this school is a disgrace to Federal Universities. This is supposed to be a toilet not a dungeon. Like OAU, they hypocritically display external architectural structures with little or no concern for students' welfare. I bet Unilorin is Just like MIT or Stanford University beside these schools. *Spits and walks out of thread*

Better by far neat pass OAU, unilag and uniben combine .they have got good management prolly because they are not pledge to ASUU.
Re: Dirty Toilets At Unilag Hostels by uzokasi1964(m): 7:41pm On Apr 10, 2016
That toilet is not dirty compared to UNIZIk own grin
Re: Dirty Toilets At Unilag Hostels by DonMaxxy(m): 7:43pm On Apr 10, 2016
Thats why u shuld not do certain things like... to Nija babes esp the undergrads; in the name of love. Only 5 percent of them are disease free. Infact they are vectors.

No apologies to anybody cos you dont apologise when you speak the truth.
Re: Dirty Toilets At Unilag Hostels by Nobody: 7:44pm On Apr 10, 2016
dicefrost:
You get wrong here. There are cleaners that does that, their job is to clean the toilets and keep the surrounding clean. The school should be blamed for that not the students because they have paid for the services except the school state otherwise
Re: Dirty Toilets At Unilag Hostels by odinese(m): 7:45pm On Apr 10, 2016
DrayZee:

Let me test
President Buhari
Dull@rdinho

Loooooool! grin grin grin

Dull@rdinho is now a synonym for President Buhari
U sef see am
Re: Dirty Toilets At Unilag Hostels by Shikena(m): 7:45pm On Apr 10, 2016
dicefrost:
Sorry bro, that's no excuse. I know a nursing school that has a large hostel with few bathrooms, it is never dirty. They fetch water from miles away to bath and flush. This one is on the students bro
Now I understand you, I doubt if you are familiar with Lagos as a city not to talk of Unilag, Yabatech etc

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

'I Didn't Say Snake Swallowed JAMB's N36 Million' - Clerk Tells CNN / UNIBEN Students Generate “Supplementary” Income In The Hostel [PICS] / Things An Average Person Should Know Offhand...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.