Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,020 members, 7,825,207 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 09:08 AM

Rain Destroys Mast At The University Of Ibadan (Photos) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Rain Destroys Mast At The University Of Ibadan (Photos) (43073 Views)

Rain Destroys Building At The University Of Ibadan (Photos) / Rain Destroys University Of Ilorin Buildings (Photos) / Female OAU Students Climb Mast To Celebrate Their Graduation(pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rain Destroys Mast At The University Of Ibadan (Photos) by Famoraae(m): 6:58pm On Apr 09, 2016
At the late hours of today, a heavy rain started in ibadan leading to the collapse of a mast in the university of ibadan.. No casualties were recorded

1 Like

Re: Rain Destroys Mast At The University Of Ibadan (Photos) by HungerBAD: 6:59pm On Apr 09, 2016
Thank God no life was lost.

Meanwhile in other News.

So na inside U.I this building dey? What happened to all
the monies released by the Federal Govt year in and out?

The Building belongs to the Poultry,and not the First University In Nigeria.

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rain Destroys Mast At The University Of Ibadan (Photos) by jonili(m): 7:00pm On Apr 09, 2016
ok
Re: Rain Destroys Mast At The University Of Ibadan (Photos) by peekeny(m): 7:09pm On Apr 09, 2016
Omygoodness...
d rain destroyed dia mast.
D rain z powerful tho'
Re: Rain Destroys Mast At The University Of Ibadan (Photos) by Nobody: 7:15pm On Apr 09, 2016
cheesy cheesy
I don't know why
It's just funny to me cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Rain Destroys Mast At The University Of Ibadan (Photos) by Sleekydee(m): 7:56pm On Apr 09, 2016
choooi!!! hope my baby is safe oh.
Re: Rain Destroys Mast At The University Of Ibadan (Photos) by pbethel: 7:58pm On Apr 09, 2016
God pls kip us save from all evil
Re: Rain Destroys Mast At The University Of Ibadan (Photos) by OCTAVO: 8:29pm On Apr 09, 2016
pbethel:
God pls kip us save from all evil
Amen.

4 Likes

Re: Rain Destroys Mast At The University Of Ibadan (Photos) by emir99(m): 8:58pm On Apr 09, 2016
ogaa ooo make God da save us oo
Re: Rain Destroys Mast At The University Of Ibadan (Photos) by Alkanoicacid(m): 9:33pm On Apr 09, 2016
HungerBAD:
Meanwhile in other News.
So na inside U.I this building dey? What happened to all the monies released by the Federal Govt year in and out?
That's a generator house you're looking at

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rain Destroys Mast At The University Of Ibadan (Photos) by Stanleywaxy(m): 10:07pm On Apr 09, 2016
HateU2:
cheesy cheesy I don't know why It's just funny to me cheesy
Then you need to see a Doc asap grin That isn't funny in anyway undecided

3 Likes

Re: Rain Destroys Mast At The University Of Ibadan (Photos) by ikombe: 10:08pm On Apr 09, 2016
HateU2:
cheesy cheesy
I don't know why
It's just funny to me cheesy
Ndi ara Ndi ara

lele le kwa fa

6 Likes

Re: Rain Destroys Mast At The University Of Ibadan (Photos) by xender(m): 10:08pm On Apr 09, 2016
see building.. Best uni in 9ja. o
Re: Rain Destroys Mast At The University Of Ibadan (Photos) by GaniLAb(m): 10:09pm On Apr 09, 2016
Natural disaster
Re: Rain Destroys Mast At The University Of Ibadan (Photos) by mytime24(f): 10:10pm On Apr 09, 2016
Buhari don cum back frm his travel angry
Re: Rain Destroys Mast At The University Of Ibadan (Photos) by thecrush: 10:11pm On Apr 09, 2016
Ah!
Please go to the Zoo and Check if the lions are still there
Re: Rain Destroys Mast At The University Of Ibadan (Photos) by awakeuche(m): 10:11pm On Apr 09, 2016
B
Alkanoicacid:
That's a generator house you're looking at
a generator house/urinary
Re: Rain Destroys Mast At The University Of Ibadan (Photos) by sLentlover7778(m): 10:11pm On Apr 09, 2016
The rain dey vex for Buhari & APC

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rain Destroys Mast At The University Of Ibadan (Photos) by loomer: 10:11pm On Apr 09, 2016
At least for the first time, no body call buhar/jonathan name
Re: Rain Destroys Mast At The University Of Ibadan (Photos) by Nobody: 10:11pm On Apr 09, 2016
HungerBAD:

Meanwhile in other News.

So na inside U.I this building dey? What happened to all
the monies released by the Federal Govt year in and out?

Simply put....universities need far more money than the government can give.

UI has a lot of rich alumni....why can't they donate to the university too? How about companies.?

UI looked nicer in the 1950's and 60's. That was when govt did not have too many unis to run. Now...there are too many of them....and limited cash to run them.

3 Likes

Re: Rain Destroys Mast At The University Of Ibadan (Photos) by Nobody: 10:12pm On Apr 09, 2016
Stanleywaxy:
Then you need to see a Doc asap grin
That isn't funny in anyway undecided
cheesy
Bet ur comment is also funny to me cheesy grin undecided
Re: Rain Destroys Mast At The University Of Ibadan (Photos) by Adesiji77: 10:12pm On Apr 09, 2016
The rain was heavy and very windy! I have not seen one like this in recent times.

Not surprised that an incident like this happened. The Moshood Abiola Way (Ring Road) was heavily flooded resulting in serious traffic jams everywhere.

1 Like

Re: Rain Destroys Mast At The University Of Ibadan (Photos) by thecrush: 10:12pm On Apr 09, 2016
Free browsing mast

1 Like

Re: Rain Destroys Mast At The University Of Ibadan (Photos) by ikombe: 10:12pm On Apr 09, 2016
loomer:
At least for the first time, no body call buhar/jonathan name
check well grin
Re: Rain Destroys Mast At The University Of Ibadan (Photos) by ERCROSS(m): 10:12pm On Apr 09, 2016
space for sale
Re: Rain Destroys Mast At The University Of Ibadan (Photos) by Nobody: 10:13pm On Apr 09, 2016
HungerBAD:
Meanwhile in other News.
So na inside U.I this building dey? What happened to all the monies released by the Federal Govt year in and out?
Do u want me to show you, UI?...

5 Likes

Re: Rain Destroys Mast At The University Of Ibadan (Photos) by Afrok(m): 10:13pm On Apr 09, 2016
Hehe... Abeg where that mast bin fall, dem get light there? If not, dem get fuel? shocked
Thank God no casualty apart from the damages.
Re: Rain Destroys Mast At The University Of Ibadan (Photos) by thecrush: 10:14pm On Apr 09, 2016
The free wifi mast is down.... ye!
That's a part of the MIS building

2 Likes

Re: Rain Destroys Mast At The University Of Ibadan (Photos) by danielblessing(m): 10:15pm On Apr 09, 2016
Oops
Re: Rain Destroys Mast At The University Of Ibadan (Photos) by loomer: 10:16pm On Apr 09, 2016
ikombe:
check well grin

No be lie o, people no just dey happy at all. Them no want let these 2 people rest sha

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ali Shuaibu Baba, First Class Computer Science Graduate Who Slaughters Chickens / 500Level University Of Jos Student Dies - Jtownconnect Nigeria / My 3-Year-Old Son Can't Read Or Write Letters, Please Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.