Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,203 members, 7,953,751 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 03:26 AM

Best | Hottest Game Of Thrones Quotes You Don't Wanna Miss - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Best | Hottest Game Of Thrones Quotes You Don't Wanna Miss (6823 Views)

This Is An Opportunity You Don't Wanna Miss / 10 Powerful Quotes That Will Change the Way You Live and Think / Facts About Nigeria: You'll Be Shocked To Find Out You Don't Know 99% Of This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Best | Hottest Game Of Thrones Quotes You Don't Wanna Miss by herkzprince(m): 11:50am On Apr 10, 2016
ibullem:
Now this is funny grin grin grin

Indeed
Re: Best | Hottest Game Of Thrones Quotes You Don't Wanna Miss by gossipatrol(f): 12:31pm On Apr 10, 2016
HateU2:
shocked
Arya is blind

Nope or have I missed smtin

Are u sure u are watching it? Lol! Arya is blind nah, she killed that guy that killed her dancing sword teacher, gouged out his eyes and when she got to the house of many faces she became blind
Re: Best | Hottest Game Of Thrones Quotes You Don't Wanna Miss by gossipatrol(f): 12:33pm On Apr 10, 2016
HateU2:
which website. Tell me biko

02tvseries
Re: Best | Hottest Game Of Thrones Quotes You Don't Wanna Miss by herkzprince(m): 1:43pm On Apr 10, 2016
gossipatrol:

02tvseries

About that ..She was asking for where to find awoofmb ...Am I right? Hateu2
Re: Best | Hottest Game Of Thrones Quotes You Don't Wanna Miss by Nobody: 2:12pm On Apr 10, 2016
gossipatrol:

Are u sure u are watching it? Lol! Arya is blind nah, she killed that guy that killed her dancing sword teacher, gouged out his eyes and when she got to the house of many faces she became blind
heheheh
I bought d fake one again.
Thanks 4 d website, I will goan download it
Re: Best | Hottest Game Of Thrones Quotes You Don't Wanna Miss by Nobody: 2:14pm On Apr 10, 2016
herkzprince:

About that ..She was asking for where to find awoofmb ...Am I right? Ha.teu2
yes oo.

Who doesn't lyk awuuf cheesy
Re: Best | Hottest Game Of Thrones Quotes You Don't Wanna Miss by herkzprince(m): 2:29pm On Apr 10, 2016
HateU2:
yes oo.

Who doesn't lyk awuuf cheesy

Ahbi ooo ..You welcome
Re: Best | Hottest Game Of Thrones Quotes You Don't Wanna Miss by Nobody: 3:13pm On Apr 10, 2016
HateU2:
gud.

Can't wait ooo.
I'm just eager about Arya. I'm guessing she's gonna be d one to take all d revenge
hehehe i also think so....i lawve that girl ehn

buh what of now that shez blind
Re: Best | Hottest Game Of Thrones Quotes You Don't Wanna Miss by Nobody: 3:14pm On Apr 10, 2016
KingRex1:
Aint she blind? The series is so unpredictable
thats why i love this series....so unpredictable
Re: Best | Hottest Game Of Thrones Quotes You Don't Wanna Miss by Nobody: 3:20pm On Apr 10, 2016
KingRex1:
I'm into movies o bigtime, every hols na series time.. GOT, Suits, Empire, Sleepy hollow, Scandal, Under the doom, How to get away with murder, Reign, Breaking bad, The 100, Under the doom, Modern family. My dear dem plenty.. currently on Blackish nd House of cards

What bou u?
waow i already like you...... Im looking for film to watch now...ive only watchd like six of the ones you mention....
Re: Best | Hottest Game Of Thrones Quotes You Don't Wanna Miss by Nobody: 3:24pm On Apr 10, 2016
herkzprince:

Those movies wey dem go dey act like pikin ..My best Korean movie: Jumong
jumong make sense gan......there are still good korean movies der esp action
Re: Best | Hottest Game Of Thrones Quotes You Don't Wanna Miss by Nobody: 4:07pm On Apr 10, 2016
juhan:
hehehe i also think so....i lawve that girl ehn

buh what of now that shez blind

Dat Valar wateva is gonna help her nah. I'm tinking d 'blindness' is a punishment 4 killing d man she killed.

D movie is full of suspense mehn
Re: Best | Hottest Game Of Thrones Quotes You Don't Wanna Miss by prelinctus: 6:49pm On Apr 10, 2016
HateU2:
Dat Valar wateva is gonna help her nah. I'm tinking d 'blindness' is a punishment 4 killing d man she killed.

D movie is full of suspense mehn
She has actually killed a lot of people.
Re: Best | Hottest Game Of Thrones Quotes You Don't Wanna Miss by Nobody: 6:59pm On Apr 10, 2016
prelinctus:

She has actually killed a lot of people.
That was b4 she went to meet d Valar nah.
Re: Best | Hottest Game Of Thrones Quotes You Don't Wanna Miss by Nobody: 7:01pm On Apr 10, 2016
juhan:
jumong make sense gan......there are still good korean movies der esp action
I hate Korea films$ same story lines, revenge and love.
Re: Best | Hottest Game Of Thrones Quotes You Don't Wanna Miss by Nobody: 7:05pm On Apr 10, 2016
HateU2:
I hate Korea films$ same story lines, revenge and love.
its d romance and comedy thats popular....you havent watchd der action films....
Re: Best | Hottest Game Of Thrones Quotes You Don't Wanna Miss by prelinctus: 7:09pm On Apr 10, 2016
HateU2:
That was b4 she went to meet d Valar nah.
So, you re saying those ones don't count anymore?
Re: Best | Hottest Game Of Thrones Quotes You Don't Wanna Miss by Nobody: 7:30pm On Apr 10, 2016
prelinctus:

So, you re saying those ones don't count anymore?
What I'm saying is that, Valar punished her with blindness bcox she killed smbody rite under him while still training her.
Re: Best | Hottest Game Of Thrones Quotes You Don't Wanna Miss by TrollTrap: 7:37pm On Apr 10, 2016
"We've had vicious kings and we've had idiot kings, but I don't know if we've ever been cursed with a vicious idiot for a king!" - Tyrion Lannister to Joeffrey

1 Like

Re: Best | Hottest Game Of Thrones Quotes You Don't Wanna Miss by kayelm87(m): 10:54pm On Apr 10, 2016
Cerci lannister: knowledge is power but power is power.
Re: Best | Hottest Game Of Thrones Quotes You Don't Wanna Miss by daveP(m): 11:15pm On Apr 10, 2016
Ikennablue:
like seriously? is it better than 24 hour ?
haba!

to me, what 24 brought to the world of suspense, it's unrivalled till date. but Game of Thrones wants to come close to upsetting Merlin

Tyron might change the fate of mereen.
Re: Best | Hottest Game Of Thrones Quotes You Don't Wanna Miss by chiefcontroller: 11:20pm On Apr 10, 2016
Winter is Coming. All Hail Buhari, King of the North.

1 Like

Re: Best | Hottest Game Of Thrones Quotes You Don't Wanna Miss by Vickygirk(f): 12:03am On Apr 11, 2016
revolt:
Queen mother with lil finger... Knowledge is power my lady... She pauses . Then to her guards she says.. Seize him, slit his throat, ...... Wait, oh ive changed my mind, leave him, take three steps back, turns around , close ur eyes...power is power..

But really who coinedd the saying knowledge is power. The guy must be a feminist like they blve what a man can do a woman can do better, but wen theres chaos they jump behind man.

that's one of my favorite quote if not the best so far in game of thrones. one like and share for ya. Kudos!!!
some modification to dat qoute...
little finger to Queen mother.... "knowledge is power my lady"......
Re: Best | Hottest Game Of Thrones Quotes You Don't Wanna Miss by revolt(m): 4:01am On Apr 11, 2016
Vickygirk:

that's one of my favorite quote if not the best so far in game of thrones. one like and share for ya. Kudos!!!
some modification to dat qoute...
little finger to Queen mother.... "knowledge is power my lady"......
i fell under the annointn in tht scene
Re: Best | Hottest Game Of Thrones Quotes You Don't Wanna Miss by Nbote(m): 8:16am On Apr 11, 2016
daveP:
haba!

to me, what 24 brought to the world of suspense, it's unrivalled till date. but Game of Thrones wants to come close to upsetting Merlin

Tyron might change the fate of mereen.

Come close to upsetting Merlin?? U have got to be kidding me. Are u trying to say U rate dat Kiddies series above GOT?? Merlin was so childish I didn't even finish d first season.
Re: Best | Hottest Game Of Thrones Quotes You Don't Wanna Miss by Nbote(m): 8:22am On Apr 11, 2016
herkzprince:

The original, the vampire diaries, blindspot, the shanara chronicles, into the bad lands e.t.c.

U seem to have a thing for series with supernatural plot. U shld watch Supernaturals and Da Vinci's Demons too.. My favourites though still remain The Walking Dead, Game of Thrones, Suits, Vikings, House of Cards, Breaking Bad, The Big Bang Theory, Two and a half men, Modern Family, Blacklist. Beginning to loose interest in Arrows and Flash

1 Like

Re: Best | Hottest Game Of Thrones Quotes You Don't Wanna Miss by menacetosociety: 9:17am On Apr 11, 2016
Ikennablue:
walai I've missed alot, was busy watching Korean series, they're not bad tho
undecided
Re: Best | Hottest Game Of Thrones Quotes You Don't Wanna Miss by herkzprince(m): 9:19am On Apr 11, 2016
Nbote:

U seem to have a thing for series with supernatural plot. U shld watch Supernaturals and Da Vinci's Demons too.. My favourites though still remain The Walking Dead, Game of Thrones, Suits, Vikings, House of Cards, Breaking Bad, The Big Bang Theory, Two and a half men, Modern Family, Blacklist. Beginning to loose interest in Arrows and Flash

Not bad ..
What bout Agents of shield?
Re: Best | Hottest Game Of Thrones Quotes You Don't Wanna Miss by ehiwuogwuu(f): 10:29am On Apr 11, 2016
"Anything with a c...k is easy to fool"...when reek was taken to his father by his sister
cant remember their names now
Re: Best | Hottest Game Of Thrones Quotes You Don't Wanna Miss by daveP(m): 10:50am On Apr 11, 2016
Nbote:

Come close to upsetting Merlin?? U have got to be kidding me. Are u trying to say U rate dat Kiddies series above GOT?? Merlin was so childish I didn't even finish d first season.
lol. are you serious? talk of reading the foreword of a book and judging it's contents by that.

GOT has a lot of graphics than Merlin
Re: Best | Hottest Game Of Thrones Quotes You Don't Wanna Miss by Nbote(m): 11:21am On Apr 11, 2016
herkzprince:

Not bad ..
What bout Agents of shield?

I think I lost interest in Agents of Shield for the same reason I did with flash and arrows.
Re: Best | Hottest Game Of Thrones Quotes You Don't Wanna Miss by Nbote(m): 11:26am On Apr 11, 2016
daveP:
lol. are you serious? talk of reading the foreword of a book and judging it's contents by that.

GOT has a lot of graphics than Merlin

Yea.. I found d fight scenes in Merlin especially really laughable... Merlin would always have a magic spell for everything. It was all too predictable

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Polytechnic Ibadan Hnd, Ond, Dpp Form Is Out 2016/2017 / See What Secondary School Students Were Taped Doing In Bauchi State / Tell Me The Closing Date For The Nov/dec Neco Exam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.