Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,680 members, 7,955,510 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 07:59 AM

Best | Hottest Game Of Thrones Quotes You Don't Wanna Miss - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Best | Hottest Game Of Thrones Quotes You Don't Wanna Miss (6825 Views)

This Is An Opportunity You Don't Wanna Miss / 10 Powerful Quotes That Will Change the Way You Live and Think / Facts About Nigeria: You'll Be Shocked To Find Out You Don't Know 99% Of This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Best | Hottest Game Of Thrones Quotes You Don't Wanna Miss by herkzprince(m): 11:47am On Apr 11, 2016
Nbote:

I think I lost interest in Agents of Shield for the same reason I did with flash and arrows.

Oops! Anyways we got diff choices
But those series are . . . . .Legend . . .

Wait for it

Hope you not lactose intolerant

Legendary ..Hell yeah!
Those series are legendary
Re: Best | Hottest Game Of Thrones Quotes You Don't Wanna Miss by Nbote(m): 11:52am On Apr 11, 2016
herkzprince:

Oops! Anyways we got diff choices
But those series are . . . . .Legend . . .

Wait for it

Hope you not lactose intolerant

Legendary ..Hell yeah!
Those series are legendary

Lolzzzzz.. I guess it's probably cos I was neva really into comics and their superhuman characters. I can only enjoy their movies but d series.. Nada!!! I luv d feel and intrigues of reality as it is..

1 Like

Re: Best | Hottest Game Of Thrones Quotes You Don't Wanna Miss by daveP(m): 1:20pm On Apr 11, 2016
Nbote:

Yea.. I found d fight scenes in Merlin especially really laughable... Merlin would always have a magic spell for everything. It was all too predictable
it was an adaptation from a legend to a book and then a movie, what else do you expect, Jackie Chan style of suffering before he triumphs at the end?

James Bond always triumphs at the end, so was the book written. So predictability isn't synonymous with boring.

Got has many scenes in one act that you'd have forgotten about a character before they 'remember' and go back to continue...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Best | Hottest Game Of Thrones Quotes You Don't Wanna Miss by herkzprince(m): 11:21pm On Apr 19, 2016
At last ..Ive seen the movie 'Gods of Egypt' ..It was dope .. Hateu2
Re: Best | Hottest Game Of Thrones Quotes You Don't Wanna Miss by Nobody: 11:26pm On Apr 19, 2016
herkzprince:
At last ..Ive seen the movie 'Gods of Egypt' ..It was dope .. Hate.u2
lol cheesy.
It's gud u love it.
I can't stop watching it on my fone.
Any American seasonal movie dat makes sense Tell me biko
Re: Best | Hottest Game Of Thrones Quotes You Don't Wanna Miss by herkzprince(m): 11:35pm On Apr 19, 2016
HateU2:
lol cheesy.
It's gud u love it.
I can't stop watching it on my fone.
Any American seasonal movie dat makes sense Tell me biko

Ehn?
When youve seen almost everything
Try 'The Shanara Chronicles, Castle, Revenge, Scandal, Blindspot' ...They hella dope
Re: Best | Hottest Game Of Thrones Quotes You Don't Wanna Miss by herkzprince(m): 11:46pm On Apr 19, 2016
How to get away with murder ..You gonn like this one ;-)
Mind you it aint got no bomb sex grin ..@ hateu2

Just kidding
Re: Best | Hottest Game Of Thrones Quotes You Don't Wanna Miss by Nobody: 12:03am On Apr 20, 2016
herkzprince:
How to get away with murder ..You gonn like this one ;-)
Mind you it aint got no bomb sex grin ..@ hate.u2

Just kidding
oh embarassed
I love bomb sex

Kidding

That's why I love 'power'
Mehn! Bomb sex everywhere grin cheesy
Have u watched 'power'
Re: Best | Hottest Game Of Thrones Quotes You Don't Wanna Miss by herkzprince(m): 11:18am On Apr 21, 2016
wink
HateU2:
oh embarassed
I love bomb sex

Kidding

Have u watched 'power'

Nah ...But will try
since you recommend it wink
HateU2:
oh embarassed
I love bomb sex

Kidding

Have u watched 'power'

grin cheesy
Re: Best | Hottest Game Of Thrones Quotes You Don't Wanna Miss by Nobody: 2:53pm On Apr 21, 2016
herkzprince:
wink

Nah ...But will try
since you recommend it wink

grin cheesy
lol
U too love bomb sex cheesy.
U need to see that movie, it's the 'bomb'
Drug, sex and any other tin u love in a movie.
Lemme knw when u watch it wink
Re: Best | Hottest Game Of Thrones Quotes You Don't Wanna Miss by herkzprince(m): 9:20pm On Apr 21, 2016
HateU2:
lol

Will do ..baewink
Amongst the series I listed for you which one you watching?
Re: Best | Hottest Game Of Thrones Quotes You Don't Wanna Miss by ugonna1054(m): 11:26pm On Apr 21, 2016
Valar morghulis
Re: Best | Hottest Game Of Thrones Quotes You Don't Wanna Miss by ugonna1054(m): 11:28pm On Apr 21, 2016
"A day will come when you think you are safe and happy, and your joy will turn to ashes in your mouth. And you will know the debt is paid."

1 Like

Re: Best | Hottest Game Of Thrones Quotes You Don't Wanna Miss by wizzyblast(m): 12:16am On Apr 22, 2016
HateU2:
After prison break, it's my 2nd best wink.

Have u seen this one(not series) ; gods of egypt

also check out "the blacklist" thank me later
Re: Best | Hottest Game Of Thrones Quotes You Don't Wanna Miss by Nobody: 12:45am On Apr 22, 2016
wizzyblast:

also check out "the blacklist" thank me later
oh! Really
I hope to remba to tank u later cheesy
Re: Best | Hottest Game Of Thrones Quotes You Don't Wanna Miss by herkzprince(m): 10:03pm On Apr 26, 2016
HateU2:
lol

Started watching it
Its awesome ..Love it kiss
That nigga Ghost ..doggy style things ..#dope wink
Re: Best | Hottest Game Of Thrones Quotes You Don't Wanna Miss by Nobody: 8:47am On Apr 27, 2016
herkzprince:

Started watching it
Its awesome ..Love it kiss
That nigga Ghost ..doggy style things ..#dope wink
U can't get tired.
Very interesting cheesy
Erm erm remind me of this movie
The title is smtin lyk 'how I met ur mother' or so. I'm not sure of the title. Do u rember?
Re: Best | Hottest Game Of Thrones Quotes You Don't Wanna Miss by herkzprince(m): 10:16am On Apr 27, 2016
HateU2:
U can't get tired.
Very interesting cheesy
Erm erm remind me of this movie
The title is smtin lyk 'how I met ur mother' or so. I'm not sure of the title. Do u rember?

Yezzir ..You got the title right
Barney Stinson, Ted, Marshall, Lily and Robin ...
Re: Best | Hottest Game Of Thrones Quotes You Don't Wanna Miss by halmeyd(m): 10:27am On Jun 16, 2016
KingRex1:
I'm into movies o bigtime, every hols na series time.. GOT, Suits, Empire, Sleepy hollow, Scandal, Under the doom, How to get away with murder, Reign, Breaking bad, The 100, Under the doom, Modern family. My dear dem plenty.. currently on Blackish nd House of cards

What bou u?

pls where did u download blackish? nd is it up to seasn 2 episode24?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Polytechnic Ibadan Hnd, Ond, Dpp Form Is Out 2016/2017 / How To Become A Lawyer In Nigeria Without Going To Law School / See What Secondary School Students Were Taped Doing In Bauchi State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.