Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,139 members, 7,814,993 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:59 AM

Jude Okoye And His Wife At A Club In Lagos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jude Okoye And His Wife At A Club In Lagos (35239 Views)

Richard Mofe-damijo & May Ellen-Ezekiel, His Late Wife At Dele Momodu's Wedding / Jude Okoye Breaks His Silence On P'square's Split / Jude Okoye Shows The Interior Of His House (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jude Okoye And His Wife At A Club In Lagos by youngejump: 9:09pm On Apr 09, 2016
See Photos of Jude Okoye and his wife all loved up at a club in Lagos

Jude Okoye and his beautiful wife, Michelle, were at a club in Lagos yesterday night and it appears they had a really good time. See more photos after the cut.

See photos below:-

Source:- http://9jaflaver.com/check-out-photos-of-jude-okoye-and-his-wife-all-loved-up-at-a-club-in-lagos-here/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jude Okoye And His Wife At A Club In Lagos by goldbim(f): 9:14pm On Apr 09, 2016
Nice one..!lessons learnt:you are the key to your own happiness!! lipsrsealed.life's too short!

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jude Okoye And His Wife At A Club In Lagos by gossipatrol(f): 9:16pm On Apr 09, 2016
Nice. Groove with your wife

2 Likes

Re: Jude Okoye And His Wife At A Club In Lagos by Nobody: 9:31pm On Apr 09, 2016
so nice

see this:::: Indecent Dressing To Church: Anything
Wrong With Dressing Like This To
Church? http://www.praizeblog.com/2016/04/indecent-dressing-to-church-anything.html?m=0
Re: Jude Okoye And His Wife At A Club In Lagos by Fkforyou(m): 11:00pm On Apr 09, 2016
Wetin him dey escape from....and why 2baba just dey hustle to enter the pics....lol

15 Likes

Re: Jude Okoye And His Wife At A Club In Lagos by halfricanadian(f): 12:12am On Apr 10, 2016
Beautiful couple

1 Like

Re: Jude Okoye And His Wife At A Club In Lagos by Afrok(m): 12:14am On Apr 10, 2016
Op the camera wey dem use snap those pictures fit capture evil spirits shocked
They looked happy, good for dem coz its none of my business undecided.
Re: Jude Okoye And His Wife At A Club In Lagos by skywalker495(m): 10:01am On Apr 10, 2016
Oga Titus grin
Re: Jude Okoye And His Wife At A Club In Lagos by lollmaolol(m): 10:03am On Apr 10, 2016
Hmmm
Re: Jude Okoye And His Wife At A Club In Lagos by SafetyFirst(m): 10:03am On Apr 10, 2016
Who is the guy?
Re: Jude Okoye And His Wife At A Club In Lagos by lanrei(m): 10:04am On Apr 10, 2016
I'm clubbing with my wife next week
Re: Jude Okoye And His Wife At A Club In Lagos by shamecurls(m): 10:04am On Apr 10, 2016
F
Re: Jude Okoye And His Wife At A Club In Lagos by bayinq25(m): 10:05am On Apr 10, 2016
Fkforyou:
Wetin him dey escape from....and why 2baba just dey hustle to enter the pics....lol
maybe na naming ceremony!
Re: Jude Okoye And His Wife At A Club In Lagos by shamecurls(m): 10:05am On Apr 10, 2016
Please how can I become a Benin wizard as I want to be flying to abroad by myself and also want to have the powers of disappearing inside a bank vault.

Also, I want to be able to go invisible so I can go into any car lot and drive-out any car of my choice without the Unclad eye seeing me.

Please note that I don't want to use it for evil. Just wanna use it to become the richest Man in the world.

Your advice will be appreciated

12 Likes

Re: Jude Okoye And His Wife At A Club In Lagos by swefty: 10:06am On Apr 10, 2016
Fkforyou:

The thing taya me as I see am
Re: Jude Okoye And His Wife At A Club In Lagos by Young4jose: 10:07am On Apr 10, 2016
Nice 1 4real, I luv seeing husband tk their wife out.......#

1 Like

Re: Jude Okoye And His Wife At A Club In Lagos by ikombe: 10:08am On Apr 10, 2016
No be d same yeye jude wey wan scatter psquare undecided

See im big head like BRT BUS grin

1 Like

Re: Jude Okoye And His Wife At A Club In Lagos by endowednicky(f): 10:11am On Apr 10, 2016
too much editing.. dem try sha!!! #Nobeefing!!!!
Re: Jude Okoye And His Wife At A Club In Lagos by 2ts: 10:12am On Apr 10, 2016
Fkforyou:
selfie gone bad lol. This guys no 1 old o.nice 1
Re: Jude Okoye And His Wife At A Club In Lagos by flokii: 10:14am On Apr 10, 2016
wait o..

shey if that guy no get money.. d girl fit love am like this?
Re: Jude Okoye And His Wife At A Club In Lagos by chigoizie7(m): 10:14am On Apr 10, 2016
Na so one yeye man carry him yeye wife go out go drink beer, this woman, a mother of four dey d husband front "fiam" 7bottles of "life", na so highness start oh, when dey got home, in a bid to calm her down as she de disgrace am for public( no him carry her go drink oh), him beat am small, d woman no send d beating sef, she no wan enter house go rest, na so the husband leave am there go crash, our woman still de do he "para" na, unto people wey don high, I no come know wetin happen, na so this woman carry face knack for ground, come see cry, the highness comot her eyes Asap, if u see this woman today,(na today make am 1week) u no go fit see her eye balls again, cos her face is so swollen up.

Na wetin go happen to jude soon if him no curtail such outing

1 Like

Re: Jude Okoye And His Wife At A Club In Lagos by seunny4lif(m): 10:15am On Apr 10, 2016
grin
You smoke Benin weed this Sunday morning grin
shamecurls:
Please how can I become a Benin wizard as I want to be flying to abroad by myself and also want to have the powers of disappearing inside a bank vault.

Also, I want to be able to go invisible so I can go into any car lot and drive-out any car of my choice without the Unclad eye seeing me.

Please note that I don't want to use it for evil. Just wanna use it to become the richest Man in the world.

3 Likes

Re: Jude Okoye And His Wife At A Club In Lagos by pendusky(m): 10:15am On Apr 10, 2016
Seen...

BTW

Join NLers Political Rescue Team here

https://www.nairaland.com/3040137/nairalanders-political-rescue-team-thread

NLers are giving out Solutions to making Nigeria great again
Re: Jude Okoye And His Wife At A Club In Lagos by xtervaganza(m): 10:16am On Apr 10, 2016
You're still a judas

Omo ale
Re: Jude Okoye And His Wife At A Club In Lagos by Dcaliphate(m): 10:20am On Apr 10, 2016
He looks very much like his brothers. Better to club with wifey than with queen of the coast oloshos...

1 Like

Re: Jude Okoye And His Wife At A Club In Lagos by helphelp: 10:22am On Apr 10, 2016
After you don gba ur brothers finish
Re: Jude Okoye And His Wife At A Club In Lagos by Nobody: 10:23am On Apr 10, 2016
shamecurls:

I nor blame you na the weed wey you smoke I blame.

5 Likes

Re: Jude Okoye And His Wife At A Club In Lagos by Pebcak: 10:23am On Apr 10, 2016
Re: Jude Okoye And His Wife At A Club In Lagos by neocortex: 10:27am On Apr 10, 2016
shamecurls:

'

Don't be fooled, there is no such thing as wizard power.
Re: Jude Okoye And His Wife At A Club In Lagos by victorazy(m): 10:28am On Apr 10, 2016
goldbim:
Nice one..!lessons learnt:you are the key to your own happiness!! lipsrsealed.life's too short!

She is only happy because she has succeeded in dividing the family so that Jude can forcus on her undecided

Crafty woman is not my portion.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ibinabo Fiberesima Celebrates Her 51st Birthday (Photos) / MTN Presents Cars To Project Fame Season 8 Winners (photos) / Pete Edochie Replies Sugabelly Lotanna Odunze Who Said He's A Bad Actor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.