Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,245 members, 7,829,447 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:09 AM

DSS Arrests Mohammed Usman In Lokoja (pictured) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / DSS Arrests Mohammed Usman In Lokoja (pictured) (34801 Views)

Yusuf Usman In N10 Billion Unauthorized Withdrawal Scandal / Idris Ahmed: DSS Arrests Man Who Exposed Wanted Boko Haram Commander Whereabout / Obama Calls Buhari As DSS Arrests Al-Barnawi, ISIS-Recognised Boko Haram Leader (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DSS Arrests Mohammed Usman In Lokoja (pictured) by bright007(f): 8:34am On Apr 10, 2016
k
Re: DSS Arrests Mohammed Usman In Lokoja (pictured) by Nobody: 8:42am On Apr 10, 2016
It said the suspect would be charged after investigation, describing the arrest as a major milestone in the counter-terrorism fight of this Service.

The DSS reassured Nigerians that the Service in collaboration with other sister security agencies, would bring perpetrators of crime and their sponsors to justice.

If DSS had arrested OSAMA Bin Laden, would they have claimed he was only a suspect that will be charged after they investigated how many innocents he murdered. I don't understand DSS. you claim to have every information about this Boko-Hama Islamic Terrorists who has killed many who will never find justice because of your incompetence, yet you catch him and do not kill him because you want to be sure he committed all the crimes you claim he committed - HAVE YOU NOT DONE THAT BEFORE ARRESTING HIM? Do Boko Haram terrorists put you on trial before setting setting off bombs.
Re: DSS Arrests Mohammed Usman In Lokoja (pictured) by Nobody: 8:48am On Apr 10, 2016
Good...Nigeria on the road to recovery.

NO! To Sectarian, Violent or Terrorist groups angry

He Go Better, Amen!
Re: DSS Arrests Mohammed Usman In Lokoja (pictured) by phemmyutd(m): 8:53am On Apr 10, 2016
This news was posted since yesterday and still dry like this. Where are the wailers na?

2 Likes

Re: DSS Arrests Mohammed Usman In Lokoja (pictured) by back2sender: 8:55am On Apr 10, 2016
[quote author=izospindle post=44563060]IS IT JUST ME OR IS KOGI A STRATEGIC PLACE FOR BOKO HARAM WHY ARE THEY ALWAYS ARRESTING PEOPLE FROM THERE MORE THAN THE NORTHWEST SELF??[/quotpe]
Kogi is the state with the highest number of boundries with states in Nigeria.
Kogi shares boundries with 11 states in Nigeria , north, middlebelt, west, south south, east. Very strategic state!!!!!
Re: DSS Arrests Mohammed Usman In Lokoja (pictured) by Generalkorex(m): 9:02am On Apr 10, 2016
papaejima1:
ALERT!!!
Those in the know say this guy IS NOT KHALID AL-BARNAWI.
The DSS goofed here.

Ask Fulan Nasrullah. I believe him on issues pertaining to BH more than the DSS
u sure
are a bh member?

1 Like

Re: DSS Arrests Mohammed Usman In Lokoja (pictured) by Faculty14(m): 9:05am On Apr 10, 2016
papaejima1:
ALERT!!!
Those in the know say this guy IS NOT KHALID AL-BARNAWI.
The DSS goofed here.

Ask Fulan Nasrullah. I believe him on issues pertaining to BH more than the DSS
if ure talking about the guy in the picture
He is definitely not KHALID All BaRNAWi

1 Like

Re: DSS Arrests Mohammed Usman In Lokoja (pictured) by muller101(m): 9:10am On Apr 10, 2016
KahlDrogo:
Yet another Flatthead Hero bites the dust.

When will Nnamdi Kanu be executed sef??

Perfect job from DSS.
another pained dude . Hardship, jealousy, and hate will kill u. Beware.

1 Like

Re: DSS Arrests Mohammed Usman In Lokoja (pictured) by kolaosita4(m): 9:28am On Apr 10, 2016
Wre is Shekau and ur other leaders talk true and we allow u go in (NPF voice)
Re: DSS Arrests Mohammed Usman In Lokoja (pictured) by honvalid(m): 9:55am On Apr 10, 2016
If its true I believe.
Re: DSS Arrests Mohammed Usman In Lokoja (pictured) by Lumiere91: 10:10am On Apr 10, 2016
Fulani nko?
Re: DSS Arrests Mohammed Usman In Lokoja (pictured) by shine96: 10:11am On Apr 10, 2016
IPOB should deal with these herdsmen, kudos to them. The herdsmen ve found their march.
Re: DSS Arrests Mohammed Usman In Lokoja (pictured) by Nobody: 10:24am On Apr 10, 2016
please when are they going to arrest alimodu sherrif and ihejirika?

1 Like

Re: DSS Arrests Mohammed Usman In Lokoja (pictured) by texazzpete(m): 12:44pm On Apr 10, 2016
For the first time in YEARS, the DSS is being used to fight terrorism instead of a tool to fight political opponents. You can see the result.

1 Like

Re: DSS Arrests Mohammed Usman In Lokoja (pictured) by maxiflexy(m): 1:52pm On Apr 10, 2016

good job boys
Re: DSS Arrests Mohammed Usman In Lokoja (pictured) by maxiflexy(m): 1:54pm On Apr 10, 2016

weldone boys

Re: DSS Arrests Mohammed Usman In Lokoja (pictured) by papaejima1: 4:09pm On Apr 10, 2016
LegatusGlaber:

How or where did you get the feedback from Fulan Nasrullah? His blog have not been updated for quite a while now. Moreover, an equally close source to the group, Saldika, confirmed the news some days back.
Lol. Bros this is the age of social media.
I follow Fulan on twitter! You too can!!!
Salkida never said the man in the pic was Al-Barnawi, he only said he has been arrested. And Oh yes I follow him too.

Note this moniker. On defsec issues, I don't make unsubstantiated allegations.

Re: DSS Arrests Mohammed Usman In Lokoja (pictured) by undigeh: 4:43pm On Apr 10, 2016
From records emanating from Kogi state relating to terrorism, one will not be wrong to conclude that Kogi state is Annex HQ of Boko Haram.
This cannot be for nothing .

DSS must find this out, if the war against Boko Haram must be worn.
But the ultimate punishment for their crime on conviction can nowhere discourage terrorism activities.

This man arrested has nothing to fear in the hands of security agency. He should just take his ease, and thank his idol god that he wasn't arrested by Chad or Cameroon security who through their law, show appropriate hatred for terrorism.
Re: DSS Arrests Mohammed Usman In Lokoja (pictured) by papaejima1: 5:08pm On Apr 10, 2016
Generalkorex:

u sure
are a bh member?
Am sure cos those who know him say the man in the pic is not him.
Re: DSS Arrests Mohammed Usman In Lokoja (pictured) by LegatusGlaber(m): 6:12pm On Apr 10, 2016
papaejima1:

Lol. Bros this is the age of social media.
I follow Fulan on twitter! You too can!!!
Salkida never said the man in the pic was Al-Barnawi, he only said he has been arrested. And Oh yes I follow him too.

Note this moniker. On defsec issues, I don't make unsubstantiated allegations.

I see. His blog have been stagnant since February 7. Perhaps, he is waiting for his last post to come to fruition
Re: DSS Arrests Mohammed Usman In Lokoja (pictured) by papaejima1: 7:07pm On Apr 10, 2016
LegatusGlaber:

I see. His blog have been stagnant since February 7. Perhaps, he is waiting for his last post to come to fruition
Yeah he has been dormant for a while. Same as Beegeagle's too.
Don't know if they have some unwritten agreement on that. Lol
Re: DSS Arrests Mohammed Usman In Lokoja (pictured) by patrickumohone: 7:47pm On Apr 10, 2016
DSS should be fair in judging the biafrans how many Igbos or relatives are killed by Fulani herdsmen even in their land or boko haram in their state of origin or north. How many of them are prosecuted or executed?

(1) (2) (Reply)

US Chamber Of Commerce Confirms Atiku’s Business Meeting In Washington / Again, Court Re‎fuses To Stop Impeachment Move Against Fayose / Reno Omokri Clash With Tinubu Supporters In London (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.