Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,220 members, 7,818,761 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:48 AM

Buhari To Return 2016 Budget To NASS Over Missing Projects - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari To Return 2016 Budget To NASS Over Missing Projects (30321 Views)

Dapchi Residents Stone Governor Gaidem's Cars Over Missing Schoolgirls (Photos) / Buhari Presenting The N8.6trn Budget For 2018 To NASS (Pictures) / Abba Kyari Inserted 'Coordinator' Clause In Buhari’s Letter To NASS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari To Return 2016 Budget To NASS Over Missing Projects by bjbukzy(m): 6:17pm On Apr 10, 2016
Jombojombo:

Short up with ur cheap propaganda

Who controls the NASS?
read what he is saying now! he criticized NASS and Southern representative for removong a project that will be aid the region and you mad at him?
ask urself "what wrong has he done?
Re: Buhari To Return 2016 Budget To NASS Over Missing Projects by otr1(m): 10:13pm On Apr 10, 2016
Jombojombo:

Zombie go & eat... I can see hunger all over u
From your posts, one doesn't need a seer to tell that you're hungry and frustrated. Or how do you want me explain your display of mumuness" if not that its hunger-induced?
Re: Buhari To Return 2016 Budget To NASS Over Missing Projects by americanigga(m): 4:14am On Apr 11, 2016
na wa o
Re: Buhari To Return 2016 Budget To NASS Over Missing Projects by Jombojombo(m): 6:34am On Apr 11, 2016
efilefun:
Yet people like this call the president a dullard.... someone who cant differentiate between SHORT and SHUT.... no wonder those clueless fellow could maneuver your tinny medulla

Zombie you've not heard about typo error?

Next time you try and use three dots (...) to describe an incomplet statement and not four (....) as u just did. Clown!
Re: Buhari To Return 2016 Budget To NASS Over Missing Projects by efilefun(m): 6:38am On Apr 11, 2016
You the clown here how could short be a typo?? Do you know the distance of those keys, abegiii park well make i sleep jawe
Jombojombo:

Zombie you've not heard about typo error?

Next time you try and use three dots (...) to describe an incomplet statement and not four (....) as u just did. Clown!
Re: Buhari To Return 2016 Budget To NASS Over Missing Projects by AntiWailer: 9:27am On Apr 11, 2016
BossWike:

Who controls the Senate and the House Reps?

Cry me a river

Senate and House of Rep is too complex for newbies like you to understand.

If APC controls the two houses like you claim, The leader ship of the party would have their way with the leaders.

Like i said, it is complex for you and your 'likers' to understand
Re: Buhari To Return 2016 Budget To NASS Over Missing Projects by peacemara54(m): 9:58pm On Nov 07, 2017
You can. check my signature

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lauretta Onochie On Saraki’s Conversation With Obasanjo / Aregbesola Celebrates Eid-el Fitr With Osun People In A Special Way (photos) / "Defend Yourselves Against Killers" - TY Danjuma

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.