Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,436 members, 7,815,988 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:53 PM

nil - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / nil (1291 Views)

Picture Of Drake And Green Jacket At The Nil Elemushin Pitch Party, It Was Hot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

nil by skimmy39: 6:51am On Apr 10, 2016
nil

1 Like

Re: nil by JonSnow(m): 7:38am On Apr 10, 2016
Thrash
Re: nil by TPAND(f): 7:55am On Apr 10, 2016
The Alpha male is the guy that has money . There's nothing more Alpha than that
Re: nil by skimmy39: 8:31am On Apr 10, 2016
you sound like a wussy
TPAND:
The Alpha male is the guy that has money . There's nothing more Alpha than that
Re: nil by skimmy39: 8:31am On Apr 10, 2016
wink i bet you knw it isn't
JonSnow:
Thrash
Re: nil by TPAND(f): 8:55am On Apr 10, 2016
skimmy39:
you sound like a wussy

Wussy that word sounds like something they say about politicians in a beer parlour conversation. You sound more like an overgrown Juvenile. I will be disappointed if you are over 22 and you believe all the balderdash of a characteristics as being Alpha.
Re: nil by skimmy39: 9:30am On Apr 10, 2016
you still sound like a wussy
TPAND:

Wussy that word sounds like something they say about politicians in a beer parlour conversation. You sound more like an overgrown Juvenile. I will be disappointed if you are over 22 and you believe all the balderdash of a characteristics as being Alpha.
Re: nil by TPAND(f): 9:33am On Apr 10, 2016
skimmy39:
you still sound like a wussy

Act your age... I can't join issues with a Juvenile. Am sorry
Re: nil by skimmy39: 12:02pm On Apr 10, 2016
you don't have to my friend, find somewhere else to purge your insolence, if the trend doesn't appeal to you then step away not everyone's opinion is really much of an importance anyways.
TPAND:

Act your age... I can't join issues with a Juvenile. Am sorry
Re: nil by TPAND(f): 12:15pm On Apr 10, 2016
skimmy39:
you don't have to my friend, find somewhere else to purge your insolence, if the trend doesn't appeal to you then step away not everyone's opinion is really much of an importance anyways.

You are a Juvenile. I resist temptation of joining issues with you. Grow up.
Re: nil by halfricanadian(f): 12:55pm On Apr 10, 2016
What is an alpha male with the alpha himself God
Re: nil by skimmy39: 12:57pm On Apr 10, 2016
you keep repeating juvenile, i have heard you loud and clear. pls run along, mr grown up smiley
TPAND:

You are a Juvenile. I resist temptation of joining issues with you. Grow up.

(1) (Reply)

SHOCKING !!! See What The Bible Says About Honeymoon [1year] (PIC) / Careful How U Respond To Your Texts / True Life Story: After The Heavy Rain Comes The Good S*x

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.