Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,575 members, 7,816,414 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:48 AM

Igbo Senators Collude To Deny Biafra 60 Biillon Naira Lagos - Calabar Rail - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbo Senators Collude To Deny Biafra 60 Biillon Naira Lagos - Calabar Rail (1911 Views)

Biafra: Ekweremadu, Abaribe, Other Igbo Senators Meet Buhari Over IPOB, Nnamdi K / The Removal Of The Lagos-Calabar Rail: Ben Murray-Bruce Reacts On Twitter / Where Were Niger-Delta Senators & Reps When Lagos Calabar Rail Was Removed? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Igbo Senators Collude To Deny Biafra 60 Biillon Naira Lagos - Calabar Rail by OAFMods: 8:09am On Apr 10, 2016
It is pathetic how some ipob touts come on this forum daily wailing that their regions have no federal presence. They refer to Nigeria as a zoo their father n mother grew up in not minfing their parent are part of th animals that make up the zoo. Calling it all sort of name, insulting everyone on the forum because they are from the lost tribe of Israel etc.

A new survey recently carried out in the USA by a ipob americanised agency also declared them most brilliant black race few days ago, while that is an astounding accomplishment we are yet to understand what criteria was used to bring about this analysis and while the same agency is yet to declare which white tribe is the most brilliant in the white race.

Needless to say ipob feed fat on mediocrity so while they relished in this act of delusion it was discovered that Igbo senators in the federal assembly of Nigeria colluded with Saraki to deny Biafra a 60 billion niara rail line while authorising that of Kano to Lagos.

Why the Igbotic senators chose to go this way is beyond my comprehsion, everyday many NL Igbo's argue their superiority over the Almajiri but do their senator not have the intelligence to comprehend how meaningful this rail will be to Biafra or are they just hating the project does not start or end in any of the core Igbotic states or do they just hate the fact its been spearheaded by the one they live to hate in the person of pmb ?

Igbotic Ipob youths over to you.

Twitter senator your contribution is needed here. We have always heard about how you go dead on the floor only to wail on twitter please were you asleep when this project was removed by your more sensible Almajiri colleagues ?

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Igbo Senators Collude To Deny Biafra 60 Biillon Naira Lagos - Calabar Rail by amunkita(m): 8:12am On Apr 10, 2016
The inherent Ara di na ur family has refused to leave you thus u keep spiting around..

Nwoke onye Lion slapped..

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Senators Collude To Deny Biafra 60 Biillon Naira Lagos - Calabar Rail by Mjshexy(f): 8:20am On Apr 10, 2016
And to think we have senators like Ben Bruce & Akpabio from that region & still allowed such nonsense happen, this people don't have the interest of the people at heart at all sad

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbo Senators Collude To Deny Biafra 60 Biillon Naira Lagos - Calabar Rail by Beeman1(m): 8:20am On Apr 10, 2016
Leave them,na dem sabi.
Re: Igbo Senators Collude To Deny Biafra 60 Biillon Naira Lagos - Calabar Rail by kuuljay(m): 8:32am On Apr 10, 2016
Saboteurs!!! Obviously buhari did not grease the budget with Ghana must go as usual,

6 Likes

Re: Igbo Senators Collude To Deny Biafra 60 Biillon Naira Lagos - Calabar Rail by kestolove95(m): 8:46am On Apr 10, 2016
If I wia buhari I won't even waste ma tym returning d budget....I will sign it into law...but for amechi and dakuku..let's return it

5 Likes

Re: Igbo Senators Collude To Deny Biafra 60 Biillon Naira Lagos - Calabar Rail by Nobody: 9:06am On Apr 10, 2016
Typical yoruba OP. Yes I support the refusal to support Lagos-Calabar rail...makes no sense now since the country will be separating soon, so there is no need to link Lagos to Biiafra land. Yoruba op...why are you so keen to link Lagos to Biiiafra land?

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Senators Collude To Deny Biafra 60 Biillon Naira Lagos - Calabar Rail by iblawi(m): 9:18am On Apr 10, 2016
naija8080:
Typical yoruba OP. Yes I support the refusal to support Lagos-Calabar rail...makes no sense now since the country will be separating soon, so there is no need to link Lagos to Biiafra land. Yoruba op...why are you so keen to link Lagos to Biiiafra land?

See the people who claim they are been marginalized. Your hatred will only make you dumper.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbo Senators Collude To Deny Biafra 60 Biillon Naira Lagos - Calabar Rail by Nobody: 9:19am On Apr 10, 2016
front page
Re: Igbo Senators Collude To Deny Biafra 60 Biillon Naira Lagos - Calabar Rail by olaitoro(m): 9:36am On Apr 10, 2016
OAFMods:
It is pathetic how some ipob touts come on this forum daily wailing that their regions have no federal presence. They refer to Nigeria as a zoo their father n mother grew up in not minfing their parent are part of th animals that make up the zoo. Calling it all sort of name, insulting everyone on the forum because they are from the lost tribe of Israel etc.

A new survey recently carried out in the USA by a ipob americanised agency also declared them most brilliant black race few days ago, while that is an astounding accomplishment we are yet to understand what criteria was used to bring about this analysis and while the same agency is yet to declare which white tribe is the most brilliant in the white race.

Needless to say ipob feed fat on mediocrity so while they relished in this act of delusion it was discovered that Igbo senators in the federal assembly of Nigeria colluded with Saraki to deny Biafra a 60 billion niara rail line while authorising that of Kano to Lagos.

Why the Igbotic senators chose to go this way is beyond my comprehsion, everyday many NL Igbo's argue their superiority over the Almajiri but do their senator not have the intelligence to comprehend how meaningful this rail will be to Biafra or are they just hating the project does not start or end in any of the core Igbotic states or do they just hate the fact its been spearheaded by the one they live to hate in the person of pmb ?

Igbotic Ipob youths over to you.

Twitter senator your contribution is needed here. We have always heard about how you go dead on the floor only to wail on twitter please were you asleep when this project was removed by your more sensible Almajiri colleagues ?

smelly ewedu ati amala junk write up.

Watch s.outhwaste dwellers mastubating on the mention of IGBO.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Senators Collude To Deny Biafra 60 Biillon Naira Lagos - Calabar Rail by Kyase(m): 9:37am On Apr 10, 2016
tuale4u:
front page
Nope, the op was somehow tribal.
Re: Igbo Senators Collude To Deny Biafra 60 Biillon Naira Lagos - Calabar Rail by olaitoro(m): 9:38am On Apr 10, 2016
tuale4u:
front page

front page ko back door ni

cony bawo ni grin
Re: Igbo Senators Collude To Deny Biafra 60 Biillon Naira Lagos - Calabar Rail by Ebukaobi: 9:42am On Apr 10, 2016
IPOB are mentally deranged animals

They don't have the capacity to think

Instead of the dunces to look inwards and solve their problems, they blame everybody else including Jesus

IPOB are mad people

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Senators Collude To Deny Biafra 60 Biillon Naira Lagos - Calabar Rail by Sealeddeal(m): 9:49am On Apr 10, 2016
Chairman Senate committee on Land transportation.... Senator Gbenga Ashafa (APC Lagos)

1 Like

Re: Igbo Senators Collude To Deny Biafra 60 Biillon Naira Lagos - Calabar Rail by nabiz(m): 10:17am On Apr 10, 2016
May be they don't trust the government or they don't need rail road to link them to *** wait let me ask them why. They may be right
Re: Igbo Senators Collude To Deny Biafra 60 Biillon Naira Lagos - Calabar Rail by victor0101: 11:14am On Apr 10, 2016
I have always said that these senators went to the chamber and sleep only to woke up at the end of the month collect their allowances and go back home to make mouth.
Re: Igbo Senators Collude To Deny Biafra 60 Biillon Naira Lagos - Calabar Rail by Fmartin(m): 11:18am On Apr 10, 2016
It is a shame on south east/south south senators to hv collude wit a criminal like saraki to remove the Lagos - calabar rail project.

I will continue lamenting about the presence of sabotours in buhari's gvt who hav no interest fr d masses bt fr their selfish nd selfcentered desires.

Jeopardizing evry effort d gvt of d day is making fr d betterment of the pple.

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Senators Collude To Deny Biafra 60 Biillon Naira Lagos - Calabar Rail by kettykings: 11:21am On Apr 10, 2016
The N60b if at all should be spent to build a deep sea port in Calabar or akwaibom or delta or Rivers or bayelsa of what use is a rail way line moving goods to Calabar from Lagos when the goods can be imported cheaper through the Calabar ports.

Who ever planned this waste of precious funds is the biggest enemy of Nigeria. This is worse than building a rail line that would run from Lagos to Abidjan via cotonou via lome when Abidjan and Accra has ports that can receive goods.

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Senators Collude To Deny Biafra 60 Biillon Naira Lagos - Calabar Rail by amaechi1: 11:29am On Apr 10, 2016
naija8080:

I am not surprise with your comment. You also support the removal of HIV/AID fund for drugs. Then you can do anything to make money. "Indeed my people perish because of lack of knowledge"

Seek forgiveness from God.

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Senators Collude To Deny Biafra 60 Biillon Naira Lagos - Calabar Rail by amaechi1: 11:31am On Apr 10, 2016
kettykings:
The N60b if at all should be spent to build a deep sea port in Calabar or akwaibom or delta or Rivers or bayelsa of what use is a rail way line moving goods to Calabar from Lagos when the goods can be imported cheaper through the Calabar ports.

Who ever planned this waste of precious funds is the biggest enemy of Nigeria. This is worse than building a rail line that would run from Lagos to Abidjan via cotonou via lome when Abidjan and Accra has ports that can receive goods.

Another, enemy within. How much has been spent so far on Enugu Onitsha express way?

Ndi Igbo onye mere unu ihia?

1 Like

Re: Igbo Senators Collude To Deny Biafra 60 Biillon Naira Lagos - Calabar Rail by DIVINE78: 11:33am On Apr 10, 2016
naija8080:
Why not tell your people living get in the SW to move to the erosion ridden enclave called biafraudland.

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Senators Collude To Deny Biafra 60 Biillon Naira Lagos - Calabar Rail by amaechi1: 11:37am On Apr 10, 2016
Sealeddeal:
Chairman Senate committee of Land transportation.... Senator Gbenga Ashafa (APC Lagos)

Where are Ekweremadu, Andy Uba, Anyawu & co? By my last check, Senator Gajuma Goje was the Chairman Senate committee on appropriation.

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Senators Collude To Deny Biafra 60 Biillon Naira Lagos - Calabar Rail by KelleneOkonkwo: 12:30pm On Apr 10, 2016
[s]
naija8080:
[/s]

@mynd44, the kid is still here.

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Senators Collude To Deny Biafra 60 Biillon Naira Lagos - Calabar Rail by Nobody: 1:03pm On Apr 10, 2016
I seriously pray that what I see on Nairaland should not be a typical sample of the mentality of Nigerians: a people who majorly sacrifice anything (including basic reasoning) on the altar of regionism. It baffles me that none of u seemed to ask the OP for his source. Instead, u believed him line-hook-and-sinker all because he has given u opportunity to express the dirty tribal hatred lying deep within u when ur mates else invest their minds to conquer territories beyond the Planet. Such low mentality & shallowness of mind is the only problem we have.

(1) (Reply)

Read Reuben Abati's Article On The Niger Delta Avengers / We’ll Soon Put Smile On Nigerians’ Faces – Buhari / Abj- Kad Rail: Aye Dee Gets Epic Reply On Twitter After Taking A Swipe At Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.