Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,677 members, 7,851,316 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 05:01 PM

Five Things Ladies Should Stop Doing When Getting To Know A Guy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Five Things Ladies Should Stop Doing When Getting To Know A Guy (1131 Views)

Women’s Behavior When Getting Wooed Memes / Annoying Things Ladies Do (pictures) / 10 Things Ladies Check In Men Before Marrying Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Five Things Ladies Should Stop Doing When Getting To Know A Guy by DJBIGGY(m): 9:14am On Apr 10, 2016
Ladies, it is quite normal for you to be in public and a guy approaches you with a hello. It is also normal when your social media pages are flooded with messages from guys ready to mingle. When getting to know them, there are some annoying behaviours to stop doing that makes guys see you only as a piece of nama ready to be cooked.

The points listed below goes like this:

1. Asking a guy you just met for airtime Recharge: This is very annoying.It makes you look cheap. A guy met you in the afternoon, gave you a call in the evening and you are already asking him to send you airtime.Trust me, that guy can never respect u. He might eventually send you the airtime but the only thing on his mind would be to sleep with you once or twice and get rid of you, while he is looking for another scape goat for his coitus activity.

2. Judging a guy by his looks: I believe guys should be the ones that should be hell bent on beauty and physical appearance. Don't fall for a guy chiefly because he looks good physically. You need to access his acumen, sense of judgment, level-headed, dreams etc. What makes a good guy is far more than just looks. Most guys are fond of the concept of 'Packaging' or 'Borrow Pose' just to get the lady their desires. Last time i checked, not all that glitters is gold.

3. Manipulating a guy to over spend for you on a date: So because he looks rich and came to the eatery in a car makes you feel you can drain his pocket? This instantaneously tells the guy that you are a hungry girl from a very poor background. Can't you just order something easy going to test if the guy really wants to spend? Even if u do not like him do not do this. Trust me, the guy will never call u again and if he does he only wants to get u laid just once. The worst is taking your friend along so that you can both finish him. For a guy like me, try it with me and walai, you and your friend will wash the eatery plates that day.

4. Forcing yourself on a guy that doesn’t give a damn about you: If a guy likes you, he will show it. Don't u ever force yourself on a guy. You can indicate some green lights but don’t force yourself on him. If you do, he will treat you like crap and will not appreciate your worth, even if you have the best intentions for him. Don't try it. There are a million subtle ways to make him see that you like him than forcing yourself on him ann asking him out-rightly. The irony is woman are attracted to these type of guys. I still do not get why.

5. Keeping too many boyfriends: Can't u just be cool with one guy you love? 10 boyfriends equals to 10 Joysticks. Gosh !! how many joysticks are you playing with? Later she will complain her hole looks like borehole after excessive drilling.

http://www.olamzy.com/2016/04/five-things-ladies-should-stop-doing.html

1 Like

Re: Five Things Ladies Should Stop Doing When Getting To Know A Guy by Smellymouth: 9:15am On Apr 10, 2016
Na that NUMBER 1 and 3 dey fear me pass embarassed embarassed

1 Like

Re: Five Things Ladies Should Stop Doing When Getting To Know A Guy by Tallesty1(m): 9:19am On Apr 10, 2016
4 and 5 are a bit off point. They obviously don't belong there.
Re: Five Things Ladies Should Stop Doing When Getting To Know A Guy by Nobody: 9:41am On Apr 10, 2016
Ooooooh no you did not even just type #2 up! angry
Not only is it sexist as (insert bad word here)
But as visual a creature as I am you want me ta overlook his apperance Pffft.
Re: Five Things Ladies Should Stop Doing When Getting To Know A Guy by Nobody: 9:45am On Apr 10, 2016
I believe guys should be the ones that should be hell bent on beauty and physical appearance
That Up there, is Beautiful Hogwash! Arrant balderdash!

So, guys should be the Only Ones that should be bent on physical appearances? Only Guys are allowed to prioritize Physical appearances on Ladies? And because we were Apparently Cursed by Our creator, We inherently lack the right to have preferences? No? we shouldn't Put Appearances first? We shouldn't have preferences?

We should just pick Up a monkey simply because "IT" Has better judgement? LoL! grin i'd pass...

I could as well settle for both..cool

Re: Five Things Ladies Should Stop Doing When Getting To Know A Guy by DJBIGGY(m): 9:46am On Apr 10, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
Ooooooh no you did not even just type #2 up! angry
Not only is it sexist as (insert bad word here)
But as visual a creature as I am you want me ta overlook his apperance Pffft.

grin keep calm Missy... Nobody is saying you should not look at appearance... Placing it as priority is just so wrong.

1 Like

Re: Five Things Ladies Should Stop Doing When Getting To Know A Guy by emeraldknytt(m): 9:52am On Apr 10, 2016
cheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesy gyals hian cheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesy

Re: Five Things Ladies Should Stop Doing When Getting To Know A Guy by Nobody: 9:52am On Apr 10, 2016
DJBIGGY:

grin keep calm Missy... Nobody is saying you should not look at appearance... Placing it as priority is just so wrong.
"2. Judging a guy by his looks: I believe guys should be the ones that should be hell bent on beauty and physical appearance"

.....Oh no but a man can
I'm gon volume date 10 fine boys at once!!! angry
Re: Five Things Ladies Should Stop Doing When Getting To Know A Guy by Bluezy13(m): 9:53am On Apr 10, 2016
Hmmm...

And then
Re: Five Things Ladies Should Stop Doing When Getting To Know A Guy by Nobody: 9:54am On Apr 10, 2016
Very true, some ladies are daft
Re: Five Things Ladies Should Stop Doing When Getting To Know A Guy by Nobody: 9:57am On Apr 10, 2016
**SNP
Re: Five Things Ladies Should Stop Doing When Getting To Know A Guy by obizzy(m): 9:59am On Apr 10, 2016
Blah blah blah

i only adhere to no1. Girls still do that? You invite a girl over to your place or to some cool place to hang out. She replies by saying she doesnt have tfare.
"send me airtime sodat i'll sell it"

idiot you don see client (maga)

I'll send wrong airtime pins so mtn will block your line. Rubbish,
Re: Five Things Ladies Should Stop Doing When Getting To Know A Guy by faruku104(m): 1:54pm On Apr 10, 2016
with the way women behave sometimes, one just has to misbehave on them sometimes

(1) (Reply)

When Touch And Follow Juju Goes Horribly Wrong / Good News! As MTN Introduces 1.5GB Data For 1000 Naira (see code) / Man Caught Having Sex With His Friends Wife In His Car

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.