Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,132 members, 7,814,956 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:45 AM

How Is FGN Sponsoring The Military Against Boko Haram? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Is FGN Sponsoring The Military Against Boko Haram? (664 Views)

Enugu State Governor Is Sponsoring The Return Of Enugu Indigenes Coming Home / Nigerian & Cameroonian CJTFs Carryout Successful Operation Against Boko Haram(pi / "Donald Trump May Pull US From Fight Against Boko Haram In Nigeria" - Soyinka (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Is FGN Sponsoring The Military Against Boko Haram? by madmadu(m): 12:07pm On Apr 10, 2016
please, this is an issue that has been bothering me since this administration has been playing with the 2016 budget.
how have they been sponsoring the military against boko haram, especially now that 'they say' they are 'winning' the war against boko haram.
I thought they said GEJ didnt buy weapons, and then later that the weapons he bought are substandard. all the pictures I have been seeing on social media, especially the recent one of that crazy helicopter with the heavy gun attached to it (cant remember the name). was it recently acquired? if so, with which money? the one that has not yet been approved??
please, I have not 'yabbed' anybody, these are just questions bothering me. anyone with answers should please help me out. thank you

1 Like

Re: How Is FGN Sponsoring The Military Against Boko Haram? by Buharism: 12:20pm On Apr 10, 2016
the amount of weapon purchased is way below the amount budgeted for it between 2011 and 2015. and most of them are second hand instead of new,
Re: How Is FGN Sponsoring The Military Against Boko Haram? by DaBullIT(m): 12:35pm On Apr 10, 2016
Buharism:
the amount of weapon purchased is way below the amount budgeted for it between 2011 and 2015. and most of them are second hand instead of new,

Apart from that US has been covertly supporting NA with intelligence, tactical maps, and stuffs , there's nothing as sweet as knowing exactly where to go when you are looking for something

GEJ in his wisdom refused the help US offered, Buhari in his dullardism accepted the help

A few months into swearing in USA donated about 12 special military vehicles to NA and some people are saying his trip is for nothing

I hope that answers your questions Mr Madmadu
Re: How Is FGN Sponsoring The Military Against Boko Haram? by mhunkey: 12:38pm On Apr 10, 2016
Shebi nigerian military never had weapons before gej became president
Re: How Is FGN Sponsoring The Military Against Boko Haram? by Nusaf: 9:58pm On Apr 10, 2016
madmadu:
please, this is an issue that has been bothering me since this administration has been playing with the 2016 budget.
how have they been sponsoring the military against boko haram, especially now that 'they say' they are 'winning' the war against boko haram.
I thought they said GEJ didnt buy weapons, and then later that the weapons he bought are substandard. all the pictures I have been seeing on social media, especially the recent one of that crazy helicopter with the heavy gun attached to it (cant remember the name). was it recently acquired? if so, with which money? the one that has not yet been approved??
please, I have not 'yabbed' anybody, these are just questions bothering me. anyone with answers should please help me out. thank you
But u can as well try to find out how salaries are being paid even though the 2016 budget has not been passed into law. Through that u will get to know how the military is being funded in addition to acquisition of more hardwares.

(1) (Reply)

APC Is Talking Of Change Only In The Paper- Adeniji-adele / Fayose Addressing Investors In China / See The Expensive Gift That Was Given To Otunba Gbenga On His 60th Birthday(pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.