Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,895 members, 7,817,639 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:04 PM

Overcoming Sexual Lust For Christian Youths - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Overcoming Sexual Lust For Christian Youths (17620 Views)

Why Do Many Christian Youths Live Double Standard Lives? / 7 Challenges Of Christian Youths In A Compromising World / Seven Spots Satan Easily Entrap Christian Youths (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Overcoming Sexual Lust For Christian Youths by Achorise: 2:25pm On Apr 10, 2016
lets not decieve ourselves, if sexual lust comes, brother, sister, even if you preach holiness and purity, if the grace of Jesus that comes through faith and personal decision isn't there, you will fall like dodo.

If you only overcome sexual lust ,becos you preach it, without inner encounter, it means you are pretending and you will certainly fall, if not now , maybe later.
so are you saying, if you don't preach it, you wouldn't be able to stand against lust? what many Christian youths, who aren't preaching as you do, so can't they overcome lust?

Brother, sexual lust knows no pastor or Bishops, alot of Pastors masturbate, some even ask for sex from female members after preaching purity, holiness and abstinence, I have been there. I was once guilty, untill God's encounter saved me.my methodological didn't work.I sing in the choir and hit the bathroom for masturbation.I even preached.Today I can boldly say by his grace, the things I used to do, I do them no more, when I had real encounter, empowerd by Gods word.
Bro, congi knows no friend, only Jesus can do it.many preaching Christians even lure and seduce people.
It's only Jesus and personal decision.

3 Likes

Re: Overcoming Sexual Lust For Christian Youths by Chimdiebere(m): 2:30pm On Apr 10, 2016
But its too late
Re: Overcoming Sexual Lust For Christian Youths by Achorise: 2:32pm On Apr 10, 2016
Chimdiebere:
But its too late
Chidiebere, E be like say you dey guilty of something.
Re: Overcoming Sexual Lust For Christian Youths by Olusanya333(m): 2:37pm On Apr 10, 2016
VickyRotex:

Kini mo fe share o jere?
Suggestions , better practicable approach
Re: Overcoming Sexual Lust For Christian Youths by Olusanya333(m): 2:38pm On Apr 10, 2016
Achorise:
lets not decieve ourselves, if sexual lust comes, brother, sister, even if you preach holiness and purity, if the grace of Jesus that comes through faith and personal decision isn't there, you will fall like dodo.

If you only overcome sexual lust ,becos you preach it, without inner encounter, it means you are pretending and you will certainly fall, if not now , maybe later.
so are you saying, if you don't preach it, you wouldn't be able to stand against lust? what many Christian youths, who aren't preaching as you do, so can't they overcome lust?

Brother, sexual lust knows no pastor or Bishops, alot of Pastors masturbate, some even ask for sex from female members after preaching purity, holiness and abstinence, I have been there. I was once guilty, untill God's encounter saved me.my methodological didn't work.I sing in the choir and hit the bathroom for masturbation.I even preached.Today I can boldly say by his grace, the things I used to do, I do them no more, when I had real encounter, empowerd by Gods word.
Bro, congi knows no friend, only Jesus can do it.many preaching Christians even lure and seduce people.
It's only Jesus and personal decision.
Perhaps you forgot to read the title.
Re: Overcoming Sexual Lust For Christian Youths by Iamvictor(m): 3:11pm On Apr 10, 2016
Good! ideas, but you can improve on your communication skill, there is no need of using vague and ambiguous words when you can pass the message in an easy to understand way.
Re: Overcoming Sexual Lust For Christian Youths by 4good(m): 3:23pm On Apr 10, 2016
2. EXPERIMENT: And before you rush to comment based on the outline I employ you read through this.

Like I said in the first outline, faith is a practical thing. And most if not all Christians like that part where Jesus overcame the three temptations. Yea, it is such a source of encouragement but then, it has in it an untouched hint.

Experimenting is a crucial tool in overcoming sexual lust as a youth. Now I am not saying you should go around having sex with every moving thing on the street rather, on the contrary, you should present always an opportunity to be tempted. Why? Because it gives an opportunity to gauge yourself, your spiritual level; to know your strength: whether to prepare more . And most importantly, Christ allowed it in other to know for certain he is spiritual enough to take up his mission.

You can only have victory over what you have encountered not that you run away from.

THIS IS HERESY OF THE HIGHEST ORDER
Why EXPERIMENT with sin? As much as I appreciate the poster's good intention to help the youth, I must say that this point no 2 is 100% of the DEVIL.
I say by the spirit of God,
Let nobody EXPERIMENT WITH SIN TO SEE IF HE/SHE CAN WITHSTAND IT OR NOT. RATHER, CHRISTIANS ARE TO STEER CLEAR OF ANYTHING THAT IS SIN. 1Thess 5:22, Rom 14:16[center][/center]

Experimenting with immorality is like LIGHT experimenting with DARKNESS to see if it is ready to overcome it! Isn't that ridiculous?

Please, let's be careful not to try to add to the Holy Scriptures. God forbids this in totality. We are to obey the scriptures. John 10:35.

[b]Olusany333, hear this, Satan just spoke through you if you are not His agent already. And I pray God will have mercy on you IJN.

Why? It is clearly stated in the scriptures what Christians are supposed to do in every matter including the issue of lust.

Christian youths are to

i. flee youthful lusts -2Tim 2:22 (e.g Joseph in Portiphar's house when in Egypt) - anything that can bring about lust, avoid.
ii. make effort to be part of the people that truly and genuinely love the Lord and follow in their steps -2Tim 2:22
ii. avoid all appearance of evil 1Thess 5:22
iii. let nobody mistaken your good for evil Rom 14:16
iv. consciously study & meditate on God's word regularly -Psalm 1:1-3, Psalm 119:11, Col 3:16
v. think only about good things Philip 4:8

Also, it is Non-Biblical for a child of God to create opportunity to be tempted because

i. Jesus the omniscient instructs that we should pray against temptations (and never to desire it at all) -Matt 6:13
ii. a christian is not to give any room to the devil -Eph 4:27

Get this straight please, dont try to see whether you can withstand any sin. That is deception from Hell. All you need is OBEY GOD. DESIRE TO OBEY GOD AT ALL TIMES, COME WHAT MAY!

Concerning Lusts, God is saying the opposite of what the poster stated. He said
"You can only have victory over what you have encountered not that you run away from"

But I say unto you all, yet not I but the Spirit of the Living God, that

One major way God has ordained for His children to overcome lusts is to run away from anything that could cause it

Which strength are you testing? A Christian is not asked to test strength but to obey God 1Samuel 15:22. In-fact, it is clearly stated in the word of God "By strength shall no man prevail -1Samuel 2:9" You are not to live by your strength but the strength that God gives in the Holy Ghost" Acts 1:8

Accept today, that you can do nothing without Jesus John 15:5. If it is of God, it must be by the strength of God and not of man.

So, no need to test human strength to withstand any sin because it will always fail. Romans 8:7, 1Samuel 2:9

The real strength of every child of God is God Himself. Psalm 28:7, Psalm 27:1.

It is the fallen nature of man to think he can do anything for God without God.

If you give to God, it is the grace of God
If you pray, it is the grace of God
If you forgive, it is the grace of God
If you resist sin successfully, it is the grace of God
If you obey God, it is the grace of God
whatever you do for God, it is the grace of God 1Chorintians15:10

Therefore ALL GLORY MUST BE TO GOD. Colosians 3:17, 1 Corinthians 10:31

It is written, "the steps of the righteous are ordered by the Lord..." -Psalm 37:23

Remember this popular song
" I have no power of my own x2
Holy Spirit, I look up to you, help me,
I have no power of my own"
[/b]

Christians Beware of false doctrine at this end time. God bless you all.

7 Likes

Re: Overcoming Sexual Lust For Christian Youths by danbrowndmf(m): 3:25pm On Apr 10, 2016
kennygee:

You no go hear word.
Stubborn pikin
swear say u never lash before...sad
Re: Overcoming Sexual Lust For Christian Youths by danbrowndmf(m): 3:27pm On Apr 10, 2016
kaziblake:
Nice write up.

When you feel the urge remember"God's words is love".
i promise to remember this when next... Thanks.
Re: Overcoming Sexual Lust For Christian Youths by opelyem(m): 3:27pm On Apr 10, 2016
2. EXPERIMENT: And before you rush to comment based on the outline I employ you read through this.

Like I said in the first outline, faith is a practical thing. And most if not all Christians like that part where Jesus overcame the three temptations. Yea, it is such a source of encouragement but then, it has in it an untouched hint.

Experimenting is a crucial tool in overcoming sexual lust as a youth. Now I am not saying you should go around having sex with every moving thing on the street rather, on the contrary, you should present always an opportunity to be tempted. Why? Because it gives an opportunity to gauge yourself, your spiritual level; to know your strength: whether to prepare more . And most importantly, Christ allowed it in other to know for certain he is spiritual enough to take up his mission.

You can only have victory over what you have encountered not that you run away from.

You got it wrong on ds point. Bible thought us to flee every appearances of evil, not the other way round. I guess u are trying to say in d Lord's prayer, will shd now pray: "lead us to temptations"
Re: Overcoming Sexual Lust For Christian Youths by Olusanya333(m): 3:29pm On Apr 10, 2016
Iamvictor:
Good! ideas, but you can improve on your communication skill, there is no need of using vague and ambiguous words when you can pass the message in an easy to understand way.
Everyone else understand every word.
Re: Overcoming Sexual Lust For Christian Youths by Olusanya333(m): 3:30pm On Apr 10, 2016
opelyem:

You got it wrong on ds point. Bible thought us to flee every appearances of evil, not the other way round. I guess u are trying to say in d Lord's prayer, will shd now pray: "lead us to temptations"
Paul said that and it hasn't work. Just sharing what is working. Perhaps you read again.
Re: Overcoming Sexual Lust For Christian Youths by Iamvictor(m): 3:37pm On Apr 10, 2016
Olusanya333:
Everyone else understand every word.
That is your thought
Re: Overcoming Sexual Lust For Christian Youths by 4good(m): 3:47pm On Apr 10, 2016
@olusanya333

Paul said that and it hasn't work. Just sharing what is working. Perhaps you read again.

How does it not work? Please explain.

Let God be true and every man a liar.

Are you now wiser than Jesus? Paul the Apostle? and I guess the word of God?

Please be careful what you post in the name of Jesus Christ. If it is of God it will not be by your own method which will pass away and disappoint anytime.

Any pastor that falls into the sin of immorality does so after they have neglected the word of God -Pslam 119:67. Quote this anywhere!

Read my earlier response for the Biblical solution to Lusts. Humble yourself to practice the word of God and you will come back here with testimony James 1:21, Psalm 12:6.

But, there can be no testimony if you carry out God's instruction half-way. GBU.
Re: Overcoming Sexual Lust For Christian Youths by kaziblake(f): 3:49pm On Apr 10, 2016
danbrowndmf:
i promise to remember this when next... Thanks.
You welcome smiley
Re: Overcoming Sexual Lust For Christian Youths by Olusanya333(m): 4:27pm On Apr 10, 2016
4good:
@olusanya333

How does it not work? Please explain.

Let God be true and every man a liar.

Are you now wiser than Jesus? Paul the Apostle? and I guess the word of God?

Please be careful what you post in the name of Jesus Christ. If it is of God it will not be by your own method which will pass away and disappoint anytime.

Any pastor that falls into the sin of immorality does so after they have neglected the word of God -Pslam 119:67. Quote this anywhere!

Read my earlier response for the Biblical solution to Lusts. Humble yourself to practice the word of God and you will come back here with testimony James 1:21, Psalm 12:6.

But, there can be no testimony if you carry out God's instruction half-way. GBU.

Quote a place I contradict Jesus Christ (from his own words please; not one Apostle paul) and stop wasting my precious time.

Paul is a man like you and I and his words like you and I are not God's words but man's word as you and I.

The words of God are but the Jewish writings (The Law , Prophets and Psalms) and the speech of Jesus and not the apostles, pastors or you or me.

And o, thanks for the mention.
Re: Overcoming Sexual Lust For Christian Youths by Rexceedo: 6:10pm On Apr 10, 2016
Op i disagree wt u @ no 2, "avoiding the occasion of sin", have actually stood the test of time. In the Bible King David conveted Uriah's wife cos he "experimented" (occasion of sin) & couldn't hide away from the shame of it's consequences! Anyman would actually fall when in a (closed circuit), & it takes alot of courage, & God's grace to avert this or unless dem castrate d guy from village!
Re: Overcoming Sexual Lust For Christian Youths by VickyRotex(f): 7:02pm On Apr 10, 2016
Olusanya333:
Suggestions , better practicable approach

Like I said, you have a very nice post.

But I'd suggest Abstinence, and not giving way for temptation, but when it comes, Avoidance.
Re: Overcoming Sexual Lust For Christian Youths by micfoley: 11:19pm On Apr 10, 2016
The write up suggests that the primary reason for increased sexual lust in this generation is hormonal. I beg to disagree. I believe environmental conditioning is the main influence. Everywhere you look especially tv, magazines etc points to lust and hypersexuality.
It's so bad now that even senior secondary school students are ashamed of being virgins and fall into temptation simply due to peer pressure
The Bible says we must flee from fornication. The word flee here means run away from. The idea of experimenting as espoused in this article is therefore not advisable under any circumstance.
The story of Joseph in the Bible comes to mind.. Here was Joseph whose great destiny had been foretold via various dreams. At the point his destiny was to be fulfilled, he was tempted by the beautiful wife of Potiphar. The Bible says he FLED, leaving his garment behind. No time for experimentation
From there he went to prison and God lifted him up. Do you think God's will for him would have been done if he had fallen into that temptation? WHY do you think that temptation came just before God fulfilled his destiny?
Look around you. Check those who God is manifestly blessing their lives to the fullest. Are these people involved in fornication?
May one soul be blessed after reading this.......in Jesus name....... Amen
Re: Overcoming Sexual Lust For Christian Youths by Benokpara: 11:49pm On Apr 10, 2016
Olusanya333:
There is no denying the fact that top among tops probable challenges of youths irrespective of religious umbrella and spiritual consecration is the challenge of sexual lust which, scientifically, is said to be hormonal. And some ,if not most, have had difficultly controlling theirs which effected effect has not only drained the little self esteem they have left but also, has, surreptitiously, darkened bright future of indescribable and unspeakable glory which, in reality, only victims can measure in accurate degrees the deleterious effects.

But as it is a fact well known that, for every seeming challenges there is always a guide, a suggestion, a kind of vade mecum, a practical approach which followed can see a victory long sought, a convertible reality. And of such is listed below in encapsulated hints for all that seeks control and victory.

1. ACKNOWLEDGMENT: Now, the undoing of many Christian youths is the common belief of constant immunity against lust of which sexual lust lovely fall in thus, unknowingly, giving room for unchecked lustful growth.

Yes, it is good to have faith in God; but a fair understanding is better in the sense that faith is practical. Having such mindset as above is not faith but acute stupidity that numbers you a potential victims of yet-to-surface sexual lust. And common reasoning depicts sexual lust an enemy of the spiritual man.

And like every other, fighting one enemy requires an acknowledgment that such enemy exist. In likewise mind, if anything are to be achieved, a Christian youth need to acknowledge its very existence.

3. TEACH IT: Often overlooked but essential.

Sometimes you have, on personal basis wondered, like most of your Christian mates who have difficulty overcoming sexual lust how your Sunday school teacher; sabbath school teacher; and pastor managed to stand in front of those huge congregation with those pretty sexy ladies without getting erection while you by mere looking is crossing your laps to hide yours. Probable reasoning, many will say anointing but the question is: why is the anointing not working for you, or is your head rejecting anointing?

But on the contrary, it is because they teach it every now and then. Personally, I teach purity, sex abstinence, contentment and good deeds and it is expected I live by them if I want people to see the feasibility of my proposition. If I teach mendacity is a bad habit to Cynthia it will be difficult for me to lie to to Cynthia tomorrow, the reason obvious. So if I go on teaching many as possible that, I give myself more advantage of overcoming the spirit of lie.

Teaching others sexual lust is morally bad reduce the probability of falling in one.

By Olusanya333

Re: Overcoming Sexual Lust For Christian Youths by cloudgoddess(f): 12:36am On Apr 11, 2016
How sad is it that religion causes man to be an enemy of his own body.

Sex is natural. There is a REASON sex drive arises after puberty - it signals maturity and biological transition into potential mating and child-bearing. It is not possible to avoid "sexual lust" as a post-pubescent human being, if you think you can do it you are decieving yourself.

There is absolutely NOTHING wrong about being attracted to another human being sexually, and insisting that that is so is among the highest forms of psychological abuse. Proper sex education for teens who have passed puberty is VITAL if you want to prevent psychological distress and easily avoidable STD's.

In fact, all this talk forbidding sex and even sexual thoughts, only creates an INCREASED inclination towards it, and even an obsession with it - this is psychologically proven. It would be far more responsible to educate on the importance safe sex & the dangers of unsafe sex, the potential emotional outcomes & building emotional maturity, being selective when choosing a partner, and the importance of mutual consent. Many people, given correct sex education, still choose not to partake due to their own preference. The key is that they do not have an unhealthy obsession or guilt about the idea of sex.

2 Likes

Re: Overcoming Sexual Lust For Christian Youths by piagetskinner(m): 12:38am On Apr 11, 2016
Larryfly:
I prefer fuel to f.uck right now

But resisting that shii aint easy mehn. Last year I decided to be celibate cos of my faith. I decided to keep every female friend at arms length. It was working very well but how I use start to dey Bleep three different girls still dey shock me. Girls wey no been dey send me before oo literally started calling me to come. I just tire.
Maybe u trusted more on ur self to stay celibate..... It's God that gives us the strength to stay off sins radars.
With our strength we can do nothing. .. The devil go just de use us play lawn tennis #l'll pray for u bruh
Re: Overcoming Sexual Lust For Christian Youths by Nobody: 1:13am On Apr 11, 2016
"Flee also youthful lusts: but follow righteousness, faith, charity, peace, with them that call on the Lord out of a pure heart."
2 Tim 2:22.

May I suggest to you that "experimenting" is not it! Flee!! That's God's prescription for dealing with youthful lusts!!!
Re: Overcoming Sexual Lust For Christian Youths by Uniquekriss(m): 3:47am On Apr 11, 2016
Am only into angels, shikena
Re: Overcoming Sexual Lust For Christian Youths by Nobody: 6:22am On Apr 11, 2016
piagetskinner:

Maybe u trusted more on ur self to stay celibate..... It's God that gives us the strength to stay off sins radars.
With our strength we can do nothing. .. The devil go just de use us play lawn tennis #l'll pray for u bruh

Your strength is also needed. Very necessary. You have to make the decision and not only praying to God.
Re: Overcoming Sexual Lust For Christian Youths by SenatorJames(m): 10:43pm On Apr 16, 2016
Good message for the few heaven bound believers.
Re: Overcoming Sexual Lust For Christian Youths by Cyberdroid: 6:38pm On Mar 14, 2017
jeffooh999:
To wire de hungry me badly,I need under 20 yrs with fresh pussy to wire and dig very tight!!

Lust, and sexual sin's open spiritual portals that allow high ranking demon's to attack you.Beware.
Re: Overcoming Sexual Lust For Christian Youths by enshy: 8:15pm On Mar 14, 2017
4good:

THIS IS HERESY OF THE HIGHEST ORDER
Why EXPERIMENT with sin? As much as I appreciate the poster's good intention to help the youth, I must say that this point no 2 is 100% of the DEVIL.
I say by the spirit of God,
Let nobody EXPERIMENT WITH SIN TO SEE IF HE/SHE CAN WITHSTAND IT OR NOT. RATHER, CHRISTIANS ARE TO STEER CLEAR OF ANYTHING THAT IS SIN. 1Thess 5:22, Rom 14:16[center][/center]

Experimenting with immorality is like LIGHT experimenting with DARKNESS to see if it is ready to overcome it! Isn't that ridiculous?

Please, let's be careful not to try to add to the Holy Scriptures. God forbids this in totality. We are to obey the scriptures. John 10:35.

[b]Olusany333, hear this, Satan just spoke through you if you are not His agent already. And I pray God will have mercy on you IJN.

Why? It is clearly stated in the scriptures what Christians are supposed to do in every matter including the issue of lust.

Christian youths are to

i. flee youthful lusts -2Tim 2:22 (e.g Joseph in Portiphar's house when in Egypt) - anything that can bring about lust, avoid.
ii. make effort to be part of the people that truly and genuinely love the Lord and follow in their steps -2Tim 2:22
ii. avoid all appearance of evil 1Thess 5:22
iii. let nobody mistaken your good for evil Rom 14:16
iv. consciously study & meditate on God's word regularly -Psalm 1:1-3, Psalm 119:11, Col 3:16
v. think only about good things Philip 4:8

Also, it is Non-Biblical for a child of God to create opportunity to be tempted because

i. Jesus the omniscient instructs that we should pray against temptations (and never to desire it at all) -Matt 6:13
ii. a christian is not to give any room to the devil -Eph 4:27

Get this straight please, dont try to see whether you can withstand any sin. That is deception from Hell. All you need is OBEY GOD. DESIRE TO OBEY GOD AT ALL TIMES, COME WHAT MAY!

Concerning Lusts, God is saying the opposite of what the poster stated. He said
"You can only have victory over what you have encountered not that you run away from"

But I say unto you all, yet not I but the Spirit of the Living God, that

One major way God has ordained for His children to overcome lusts is to run away from anything that could cause it

Which strength are you testing? A Christian is not asked to test strength but to obey God 1Samuel 15:22. In-fact, it is clearly stated in the word of God "By strength shall no man prevail -1Samuel 2:9" You are not to live by your strength but the strength that God gives in the Holy Ghost" Acts 1:8

Accept today, that you can do nothing without Jesus John 15:5. If it is of God, it must be by the strength of God and not of man.

So, no need to test human strength to withstand any sin because it will always fail. Romans 8:7, 1Samuel 2:9

The real strength of every child of God is God Himself. Psalm 28:7, Psalm 27:1.

It is the fallen nature of man to think he can do anything for God without God.

If you give to God, it is the grace of God
If you pray, it is the grace of God
If you forgive, it is the grace of God
If you resist sin successfully, it is the grace of God
If you obey God, it is the grace of God
whatever you do for God, it is the grace of God 1Chorintians15:10

Therefore ALL GLORY MUST BE TO GOD. Colosians 3:17, 1 Corinthians 10:31

It is written, "the steps of the righteous are ordered by the Lord..." -Psalm 37:23

Remember this popular song
" I have no power of my own x2
Holy Spirit, I look up to you, help me,
I have no power of my own"
[/b]

Christians Beware of false doctrine at this end time. God bless you all.

I stand with you Bro In Christ!
We dont tempt God neither do we test Grace!!
OP might have good intentions but thats false/erroneous doctrine there. We cant bear it!
Please lets take note of the falsehood...No experimenting with sin in xtianity

1 Like

Re: Overcoming Sexual Lust For Christian Youths by geraldufanabasi: 5:42pm On Nov 27, 2017
Are you sexually pure? What could your answer be to such an important question? You need to find out if you are guilty or not...It can determine your sentence! Pls read this Eye-opener article and share it with your friends...http://geraldinyang..com.ng/2017/11/guilty-or-not-guilty.html?m=1

Re: Overcoming Sexual Lust For Christian Youths by FarmTech(m): 5:12pm On Apr 25, 2021
VickyRotex:
Nice write up.

But that No. 2. undecided In my own opinion, I believe you dont have to "experiment" or present an opportunity to be tempted, before fighting off sexual lust. Not every one can withstand the temptation, especially it's first.
"flee from temptation" is what the bible says. I don't agree with what he said there. We shud resist the devil, but for temptation? Flee.
Re: Overcoming Sexual Lust For Christian Youths by FarmTech(m): 5:27pm On Apr 25, 2021
Olusanya333:

Quote a place I contradict Jesus Christ (from his own words please; not one Apostle paul) and stop wasting my precious time.

Paul is a man like you and I and his words like you and I are not God's words but man's word as you and I.

The words of God are but the Jewish writings (The Law , Prophets and Psalms) and the speech of Jesus and not the apostles, pastors or you or me.

And o, thanks for the mention.
So u don't see the bible as the word of God?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Prophecy For 2024 / Top Ten Bible Verses You Will Never Hear In Church. / I Lost Two Kids In One Day While Saving My Wife –rev. Uma Ukpai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 108
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.