Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,726 members, 7,831,301 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:47 PM

The Most Valuable Treasure On Earth Celebrate Her Birth Today - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Most Valuable Treasure On Earth Celebrate Her Birth Today (2228 Views)

Broke Lady Gets N2m From A Stranger To Celebrate Her Daughter's Birthday (Photos / Fire Outbreak! Man Saved This Most Valuable Treasure [photos 18+] / Man Puts His Girlfriend's Picture On A Billboard To Celebrate Her Birthday (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Most Valuable Treasure On Earth Celebrate Her Birth Today by ocloud81(m): 1:42pm On Apr 10, 2016
The most valuable treasure on earth celebrate her birth today. Hit like or share to wish her HBD.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Most Valuable Treasure On Earth Celebrate Her Birth Today by halfricanadian(f): 1:43pm On Apr 10, 2016
Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Happy birthday to her
Re: The Most Valuable Treasure On Earth Celebrate Her Birth Today by cruzita(f): 1:44pm On Apr 10, 2016
hbd to her .
Re: The Most Valuable Treasure On Earth Celebrate Her Birth Today by Nobody: 1:45pm On Apr 10, 2016
who be this??!! sad

1 Like

Re: The Most Valuable Treasure On Earth Celebrate Her Birth Today by ocloud81(m): 1:46pm On Apr 10, 2016
halfricanadian:
Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Happy birthday to her

THANKS AND GOD BLESS YOU
Re: The Most Valuable Treasure On Earth Celebrate Her Birth Today by ocloud81(m): 1:48pm On Apr 10, 2016
BreadandBeans:
who be this??!! sad
She's a treasure that can be very precious to anyone.
Re: The Most Valuable Treasure On Earth Celebrate Her Birth Today by Firstlieutenant(m): 1:49pm On Apr 10, 2016
Na man or woman be that?
Re: The Most Valuable Treasure On Earth Celebrate Her Birth Today by ATMC(f): 1:50pm On Apr 10, 2016
Happy birthday.
Re: The Most Valuable Treasure On Earth Celebrate Her Birth Today by Nobody: 1:50pm On Apr 10, 2016
ocloud81:

She's a treasure that can be very precious to anyone.
that is d answer...
ok happy birthday to the
treasure dat is precious to anyone..
Re: The Most Valuable Treasure On Earth Celebrate Her Birth Today by ocloud81(m): 1:52pm On Apr 10, 2016
Firstlieutenant:
Na man or woman be that?
Nah woman nah haba
Re: The Most Valuable Treasure On Earth Celebrate Her Birth Today by chigoizie7(m): 1:52pm On Apr 10, 2016
Chai, this is my spec,
See as she dark and lovely.

Sweetheart happy belated birthday to u.

U are just gorgeous.

OP, where u from get dis beauty from? I hope not in naija,

because our naija babe's don finish all the bleaching cream wey dey for market.
Re: The Most Valuable Treasure On Earth Celebrate Her Birth Today by Bluezy13(m): 1:52pm On Apr 10, 2016
Hmmm...

And then
Re: The Most Valuable Treasure On Earth Celebrate Her Birth Today by ocloud81(m): 1:53pm On Apr 10, 2016
justified19:
that is d answer...
ok happy birthday to the
treasure dat is precious to anyone..
Thanks
Re: The Most Valuable Treasure On Earth Celebrate Her Birth Today by ocloud81(m): 1:54pm On Apr 10, 2016
chigoizie7:
Chai, this is my spec,

U are just gorgeous.

hummmmmmmmmm

and what next?
Re: The Most Valuable Treasure On Earth Celebrate Her Birth Today by chigoizie7(m): 1:55pm On Apr 10, 2016
ocloud81:

hummmmmmmmmm

and what next?

Hmmmm?

Fork u
Re: The Most Valuable Treasure On Earth Celebrate Her Birth Today by ocloud81(m): 1:56pm On Apr 10, 2016
chigoizie7:
Chai, this is my spec,

U are just gorgeous.

She's just a treasure with no artificial attributes
Re: The Most Valuable Treasure On Earth Celebrate Her Birth Today by ocloud81(m): 1:57pm On Apr 10, 2016
chigoizie7:

Hmmmm?

Fork u
Join the Party 8:pm
Re: The Most Valuable Treasure On Earth Celebrate Her Birth Today by sinaj(f): 1:58pm On Apr 10, 2016
chigoizie7:
Chai, this is my spec,

U are just gorgeous.

why u de lie like diz
Re: The Most Valuable Treasure On Earth Celebrate Her Birth Today by chigoizie7(m): 2:00pm On Apr 10, 2016
sinaj:
why u de lie like diz

Because lai mohamed is my cousins younger brother.
Re: The Most Valuable Treasure On Earth Celebrate Her Birth Today by chigoizie7(m): 2:01pm On Apr 10, 2016
ocloud81:

Join the Party 8:pm

Where?
Re: The Most Valuable Treasure On Earth Celebrate Her Birth Today by Firstlieutenant(m): 2:17pm On Apr 10, 2016
ocloud81:

Nah woman nah haba

Ok HBD to her
Re: The Most Valuable Treasure On Earth Celebrate Her Birth Today by DemiGoddess(f): 2:43pm On Apr 10, 2016
chigoizie7:
Chai, this is my spec,

U are just gorgeous.

Chigo!

Maka why
Re: The Most Valuable Treasure On Earth Celebrate Her Birth Today by 2NDLieutenant(m): 2:43pm On Apr 10, 2016
Firstlieutenant:
Na man or woman be that?
grin
Firstlieutenant:
Na man or woman be that?
Re: The Most Valuable Treasure On Earth Celebrate Her Birth Today by osesology(m): 2:50pm On Apr 10, 2016
Wow! She looks like ma younger sis. Happy birthday!
Re: The Most Valuable Treasure On Earth Celebrate Her Birth Today by chigoizie7(m): 3:32pm On Apr 10, 2016
DemiGoddess:

Chigo!

Maka why

Ada mmadu, maka na "Y" nwere long tail and two axis.

Sis, wetin I do?

Abeg tell me.

Don't mind my "stereotypes" I was only being sarcastic.
Of course there are loads of dark skinned girls in naija, just that majority are denying their true identity.
Re: The Most Valuable Treasure On Earth Celebrate Her Birth Today by DemiGoddess(f): 3:50pm On Apr 10, 2016
chigoizie7:

Ada mmadu, maka na "Y" nwere long tail and two axis.

Sis, wetin I do?

Abeg tell me.

Don't mind my "stereotypes" I was only being sarcastic.
Of course there are loads of dark skinned girls in naija, just that majority are denying their true identity.
Lol...Ok

How far your side
Re: The Most Valuable Treasure On Earth Celebrate Her Birth Today by chigoizie7(m): 4:10pm On Apr 10, 2016
DemiGoddess:

Lol...Ok

How far your side

My side di very sharp.

Amam na udo gba koi koi na ur end
Re: The Most Valuable Treasure On Earth Celebrate Her Birth Today by DemiGoddess(f): 4:14pm On Apr 10, 2016
chigoizie7:

My side di very sharp.

Amam na udo gba koi koi na ur end
Oburo so koi koi,ma kapisu grin
Enwero ife bu olu manchi...na aha chi wink
Re: The Most Valuable Treasure On Earth Celebrate Her Birth Today by chigoizie7(m): 4:43pm On Apr 10, 2016
DemiGoddess:

Oburo so koi koi,ma kapisu grin

Enwero ife bu olu manchi...na aha chi wink

Idigodi ohi.
Re: The Most Valuable Treasure On Earth Celebrate Her Birth Today by DemiGoddess(f): 4:49pm On Apr 10, 2016
chigoizie7:

Idigodi ohi.
Choi! grin
Enwero ife bu olu andi enwero ife na-eme wink cool
Re: The Most Valuable Treasure On Earth Celebrate Her Birth Today by chigoizie7(m): 5:12pm On Apr 10, 2016
DemiGoddess:

Choi! grin

Enwero ife bu olu andi enwero ife na-eme wink cool

Ibugodi dachii, kpokwaa nku ka chin chin.

Mana, howfa? How service today?
Re: The Most Valuable Treasure On Earth Celebrate Her Birth Today by DemiGoddess(f): 5:27pm On Apr 10, 2016
chigoizie7:

Ibugodi dachii, kpokwaa nku ka chin chin.
Mana, howfa? How service today?
Odigodu short unlike before
Mana ogbe gbagodi dry kita.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Exposed! Woman Who Received Vision Of Hubby Bankyw Is Legally Married.(photos) / Which Do U Do: Lights ON Or OFF During Sex? / Adaksbullet Relise 6 Parks Pisure For The Gilrs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.