Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,297 members, 7,811,887 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:21 PM

Nairaland Most Precious Queen - Post Your Pics To Defeat Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nairaland Most Precious Queen - Post Your Pics To Defeat Her (2635 Views)

Slaying Queen Post Her Nude On Facebook And Got The Insult Of Her Life / Upload Your Pics Here / Nairaland Most Handsome Guy,post Your Pics To Defeat Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairaland Most Precious Queen - Post Your Pics To Defeat Her by ocloud81(m): 2:36pm On Apr 10, 2016
If you think you her pretty - please post your pics else you are ......

Re: Nairaland Most Precious Queen - Post Your Pics To Defeat Her by fairlyusedpant: 2:37pm On Apr 10, 2016
She how she resemble mama dumebi, the woman that use to sell moimoi and akara in my street, she no get nyash or boobskie, no nipples? And you say she fine... Op may the lord have mercy on you for deceiving this young girl, say amen....

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Most Precious Queen - Post Your Pics To Defeat Her by cruzita(f): 2:38pm On Apr 10, 2016
huh!!!
Re: Nairaland Most Precious Queen - Post Your Pics To Defeat Her by ClassCaptain(m): 2:39pm On Apr 10, 2016
She is pretty and attractive.. May God bless you and your family.
Happy sunday and may God give the Op a good job ..

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Most Precious Queen - Post Your Pics To Defeat Her by christopheru(m): 2:40pm On Apr 10, 2016
IYAM coming. wait lemme run and Snap my queen
Re: Nairaland Most Precious Queen - Post Your Pics To Defeat Her by Nobody: 2:40pm On Apr 10, 2016
I swear she no fine reach this babe

Re: Nairaland Most Precious Queen - Post Your Pics To Defeat Her by fairlyusedpant: 2:41pm On Apr 10, 2016
cruzita:
huh!!!
don't mind that op, the guy travelled to ghana to buy accra weed, it use to affect someone's brain in the afternoon...
Re: Nairaland Most Precious Queen - Post Your Pics To Defeat Her by dollyjoy(f): 2:42pm On Apr 10, 2016
She is beautiful but not a beauty queen.
Re: Nairaland Most Precious Queen - Post Your Pics To Defeat Her by Bluezy13(m): 2:44pm On Apr 10, 2016
Hmmm...

And then
Re: Nairaland Most Precious Queen - Post Your Pics To Defeat Her by Nobody: 2:45pm On Apr 10, 2016
BreadandBeans:
undecided undecided
Is dat ur girl
Re: Nairaland Most Precious Queen - Post Your Pics To Defeat Her by Nobody: 2:49pm On Apr 10, 2016
HateU2:
undecided undecided
Is dat ur girl

I rebuke it in d name of Jesus + Allah
Re: Nairaland Most Precious Queen - Post Your Pics To Defeat Her by ThePeacemaker(m): 2:50pm On Apr 10, 2016
Some fools will say
Ugly.....

But when she paints her face with poster colors
And start competing with traffic lights...

You'll see comments like

Hot
Pretty
Cute

Smh

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nairaland Most Precious Queen - Post Your Pics To Defeat Her by ThePeacemaker(m): 2:52pm On Apr 10, 2016
cruzita:
huh!!!

You fine pass ahm? undecided
Re: Nairaland Most Precious Queen - Post Your Pics To Defeat Her by dharay99: 3:06pm On Apr 10, 2016
Re: Nairaland Most Precious Queen - Post Your Pics To Defeat Her by HaneefahRN(f): 4:02pm On Apr 10, 2016
This lady looks so familiar. She is pretty.

OP, hope the lady is aware of this nonsense you are doing with her pics.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Most Precious Queen - Post Your Pics To Defeat Her by Nobody: 4:06pm On Apr 10, 2016
BreadandBeans:

hahahahahaha
Re: Nairaland Most Precious Queen - Post Your Pics To Defeat Her by iykekelvins(m): 4:11pm On Apr 10, 2016
She's pretty
Re: Nairaland Most Precious Queen - Post Your Pics To Defeat Her by Nobody: 4:17pm On Apr 10, 2016
She is pretty but looks rough. undecided
Re: Nairaland Most Precious Queen - Post Your Pics To Defeat Her by Julietcutie(f): 5:36pm On Apr 10, 2016
BreadandBeans:
almost threw my phone away when I saw dat pix.... that's scary ND hideous
Re: Nairaland Most Precious Queen - Post Your Pics To Defeat Her by Julietcutie(f): 5:40pm On Apr 10, 2016
op she try small but... :-D it is well
Re: Nairaland Most Precious Queen - Post Your Pics To Defeat Her by Nobody: 5:51pm On Apr 10, 2016
SHE'S PRETTY .......

*Spreads__mat__under__a__cashew__tree*
Re: Nairaland Most Precious Queen - Post Your Pics To Defeat Her by firstking01(m): 5:52pm On Apr 10, 2016
Hmmm
Re: Nairaland Most Precious Queen - Post Your Pics To Defeat Her by TheSociopath(m): 7:26pm On Apr 10, 2016
ClassCaptain:
She is pretty and attractive.. May God bless you and your family.

Happy sunday and may God give the Op a good job ..

Amen, brotherly.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Most Precious Queen - Post Your Pics To Defeat Her by Smellymouth: 7:29pm On Apr 10, 2016
This OP needs a head job, obontami, pls come and help her :::

Re: Nairaland Most Precious Queen - Post Your Pics To Defeat Her by Smellymouth: 7:31pm On Apr 10, 2016
BreadandBeans:

Re: Nairaland Most Precious Queen - Post Your Pics To Defeat Her by Nobody: 7:57pm On Apr 10, 2016
Smellymouth:

Bet y baba Smello?? am I not permitted to pray with the name of Allah
Re: Nairaland Most Precious Queen - Post Your Pics To Defeat Her by Smellymouth: 7:59pm On Apr 10, 2016
BreadandBeans:

Bet y baba Smello?? am I not permitted to pray with the name of Allah

Bros, though shalt not use the name of Allah in vain. grin
Re: Nairaland Most Precious Queen - Post Your Pics To Defeat Her by Nobody: 8:17pm On Apr 10, 2016
Smellymouth:

Bros, though shalt not use the name of Allah in vain. grin
as how?? I was rebuking something
Re: Nairaland Most Precious Queen - Post Your Pics To Defeat Her by Nobody: 9:30pm On Apr 10, 2016
She's cute, dat's it ah gt nfin else to say
Re: Nairaland Most Precious Queen - Post Your Pics To Defeat Her by Mimido2(f): 10:04pm On Apr 10, 2016
grin grin grin
Re: Nairaland Most Precious Queen - Post Your Pics To Defeat Her by Nobody: 10:33pm On Apr 10, 2016
BreadandBeans:

shocked blood of jesus.. shocked
Re: Nairaland Most Precious Queen - Post Your Pics To Defeat Her by Nobody: 10:36pm On Apr 10, 2016
SANDOSKI:
SHE'S PRETTY .......

*Spreads__mat__under__a__cashew__tree*

sis, na everyday you dey spread mat under cashew tree.. hmmm, I pray d cashew tree doesn't revolt one day ooo...

(1) (2) (Reply)

GAME TIME_ 15 Question To Ask A Guy ( Fynestboi And Berlyn) / Wat U Think Of Other Nairalanders(pic) / Why You Should Not Keep Explicit Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.