Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,557 members, 7,958,738 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 09:58 PM

How This Picture Changed My Life For The Best - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How This Picture Changed My Life For The Best (49303 Views)

Married Folks: What Changed After You Married Your Spouse? / Today's Experience Changed My View On Domestic Violence / Boy Draws Mum On Her Period After She Changed Her Pad In Front Of Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How This Picture Changed My Life For The Best by kolacost: 7:22pm On Apr 10, 2016
I fall in this category in a way tho. But it's baseless to makeup with someone who doesn't give a shit about u. Girls need to calm down
Re: How This Picture Changed My Life For The Best by abbey621(m): 7:23pm On Apr 10, 2016
If life was that simple then we would all get along. The sad truth remains that human beings are one of the most diabolical creatures ever created and while you would love to get along with everyone, there are those you must stay far away from if you ever want to prosper. Take a look at most of the wealthy people in life, it's easy to see the wealthier they got the more enemies they made.

1 Like

Re: How This Picture Changed My Life For The Best by Osyxcel(m): 7:24pm On Apr 10, 2016
Chuksemi:
Please a kind hearted Nairalander should write out what the picture said, for those of us who use Asha phones and Mtn 10mb to browse. Thanks embarassed

How much you go pay?

"This image is the most powerful art piece this year. The sculpture of two adults after a disagreement sitting with their back to each other. Yet, the inner child in both of them simply wants to connect. Age has taught us much, but what we can't live without is ego, hatred and grudges that prevent us from forgiving and moving ahead. The free spirit exhibited by children is our true nature."

4 Likes

Re: How This Picture Changed My Life For The Best by Nobody: 7:28pm On Apr 10, 2016
Fedayeen:
kindly share
you first share ur own.....tell us the full story of what happend smiley
Re: How This Picture Changed My Life For The Best by professore(m): 7:31pm On Apr 10, 2016
This is nice
Re: How This Picture Changed My Life For The Best by dalambusu(m): 7:31pm On Apr 10, 2016
TohKunBoh:
See as I waste data sad
if u think this picture is a waste of data, then nothing else can touch your heart. I'm afraid to infer that you have a heart of stone! Sorry no offence.

7 Likes

Re: How This Picture Changed My Life For The Best by columbus007(m): 7:33pm On Apr 10, 2016
Guy abeg next time find somewhere post dis kind thg abeg,see as I waste data now for dis Buhari period wey things get as e be undecided
Re: How This Picture Changed My Life For The Best by Cindel(f): 7:35pm On Apr 10, 2016
[color=#006600][/color]very deep.
Re: How This Picture Changed My Life For The Best by iamrealdeji(m): 7:39pm On Apr 10, 2016
Deep. Growing up deprives humans of lots of things,we grow up and adopt all types of negative behaviours and habits that happen to make us less happy,less free like we used to be

2 Likes

Re: How This Picture Changed My Life For The Best by Jumpy: 7:39pm On Apr 10, 2016
godwinbatho:
sad angry angry nice one

Very informative picture and educative. I like it.
Re: How This Picture Changed My Life For The Best by Malayy(m): 7:45pm On Apr 10, 2016
Seeeeeeee:
Yea even common greetings some people will wait for you to greet them first then they answer... Me if i greet you twice the next is ur turn, if you don't greet i can sit with you on the same bench and do as if i don't know you b4.
some will even see you and throw away face.. i don't like being called a snub, and i don't equally want to be snubbed... once i greet you twice, and see your attitude. then i start my own..
Re: How This Picture Changed My Life For The Best by TohKunBoh: 7:47pm On Apr 10, 2016
dalambusu:
if u think this picture is a waste of data, then nothing else can touch your heart. I'm afraid to infer that you have a heart of stone! Sorry no offence.

Then so be it grin
Re: How This Picture Changed My Life For The Best by rose4flower(f): 7:54pm On Apr 10, 2016
Seeeeeeee:
Yea even common greetings some people will wait for you to greet them first then they answer... Me if i greet you twice the next is ur turn, if you don't greet i can sit with you on the same bench and do as if i don't know you b4.
I tel u if I greet u twice u also av a rite 2 greet me some people will be waiting 4 u 2 always greet dem even if u older Dan dem it is nt pride DAT is how I live my life am nobody slave
Re: How This Picture Changed My Life For The Best by Molahnelson(m): 7:55pm On Apr 10, 2016
Gud
Re: How This Picture Changed My Life For The Best by Fkforyou(m): 7:57pm On Apr 10, 2016
I pissed one of my friend off, he was forming "I no dey talk to you again", but deep down I know he didn't mean it, honestly one part of me wanted to call our friendship quit, mumsy had to remind me that we've been friends since secondary school.

So na so I just burst enter him house, the guy come dey form, na him I tell say "thunder fire you, na me you dey form for, if you know want see me then me too no come see you, na your sister and mumsy I come see" cheesy.

I went inside, greeted his parents and came back, the next thing he said was " I no know wetin to tell you I swear" and that was it, we were chatting once again, in fact na me and him hang out through out today.... grin

7 Likes

Re: How This Picture Changed My Life For The Best by Nobody: 7:59pm On Apr 10, 2016
cherry007:
There ia absolutely not thing in this world d fact is that we will all end up back to the dust we r sumday some time. So help those u can and if u can't keep praying for elevation so that you too can be of help to somebody. The person you turn back against today might end up becoming your source of help tomorrow. So Do Good and put a smile on some ones face.
True talk man,i used to be very vengeful and angry on the inside,bottling up my anger and sadness,i realosed recently that we all gonna end up as dust as u said,trying hard to make the most of it with the short time i've got.
Re: How This Picture Changed My Life For The Best by Nobody: 8:00pm On Apr 10, 2016
iamrealdeji:
Deep. Growing up deprives humans of lots of things,we grow up and adopt all types of negative behaviours and habits that happen to make us less happy,less free like we used to be
we need to own up to our shortcomings and say we are sorry even when we knew that our pride will be bruised
Re: How This Picture Changed My Life For The Best by kellsblingsz(m): 8:01pm On Apr 10, 2016
i have finished reading what is written in the picture, now, lemme check if it changed my life.... mtcheww nothing happened... i tot if u jst see the picture or read d content, u will feel smth like a shock or smth..

1 Like

Re: How This Picture Changed My Life For The Best by Nobody: 8:02pm On Apr 10, 2016
Fkforyou:
I pissed one of my friend off, he was forming "I no dey talk to you again", but deep down I know he didn't mean it, honestly one part of me wanted to call our friendship quit, mumsy had to remind me that we've been friends since secondary school.

So na so I just burst enter him house, the guy come dey form, na him I tell say "thunder fire you, na me you dey form for, if you know want see me then me too no come see you, na your sister and mumsy I come see" cheesy.

I went inside, greeted his parents and came back, the next thing he said was " I no know wetin to tell you I swear" and that was it, we were chatting once again, in fact na me and him hang out through out today.... grin
Now thats the spirit
Re: How This Picture Changed My Life For The Best by Mayflowa(m): 8:02pm On Apr 10, 2016
odinese:
[size=16pt]men don't have problems in forgiving each other, only ladies.[/size]

But they do hv problem in forgiving women. That is why they are quick to send their girlfriends
and wives off

2 Likes

Re: How This Picture Changed My Life For The Best by Nobody: 8:04pm On Apr 10, 2016
kellsblingsz:
i have finished reading what is written in the picture, now, lemme check if it changed my life.... mtcheww nothing happened... i tot if u jst see the picture or read d content, u will feel smth like a shock or smth..
Its deep. You need to listen to ur heart most times and u will see how beautiful even your enemies are.
Re: How This Picture Changed My Life For The Best by Seeeeeeee: 8:04pm On Apr 10, 2016
rose4flower:
I tel u if I greet u twice u also av a rite 2 greet me some people will be waiting 4 u 2 always greet dem even if u older Dan dem it is nt pride DAT is how I live my life am nobody slave
Yes my sister calls the same thing...
Re: How This Picture Changed My Life For The Best by kellsblingsz(m): 8:07pm On Apr 10, 2016
Fedayeen:
Its deep. You need to listen to ur heart most times and u will see how beautiful even your enemies are.
akuko
Re: How This Picture Changed My Life For The Best by lebete3000: 8:07pm On Apr 10, 2016
odinese:
[size=16pt]men don't have problems in forgiving each other, only ladies.[/size]

I find it easier to forgive Men dan women... I dunno why?
Re: How This Picture Changed My Life For The Best by Nobody: 8:09pm On Apr 10, 2016
Fedayeen:
I was going through the internet when i came across this picture. I was touched because the picture was also speaking directly to me.

I've had issues and misunderstanding with people and most times i feel like connecting back or using the word I'm sorry but my bloated ego has always been my problem.

Hate is too much a burden and when you don't forgive it takes away the free joy and peace which nature has blessed us with.

I had to let go of my ego and call up my friend and apologise and the funny thing was she was so happy to receive my call and she has also been in the same quagmire like me.

Take a look at the picture and think deep if it can also change something in you.

APC AND PDP
Wailers and Zombies
Re: How This Picture Changed My Life For The Best by EazyMoh(m): 8:10pm On Apr 10, 2016
safarigirl:
I forgive people all the time. Just gimme two hours to vent and then we're back.

Can't stay past two hours without talking to someone....oh, and I won't say I'm sorry. I prefer to show it, anybody can say sorry. What matters is do you mean it?
That's the problem, for me it's the utterance that matters the most. Only hearing "am sorry" makes me calm down and forgive. You can repeat the mistake tomorrow so long you apologize.
That Ego feeling to say am sorry is the undoing of most ladies. That's what crashed my engagement.
Re: How This Picture Changed My Life For The Best by Krismart(m): 8:10pm On Apr 10, 2016
Guys are always ready to forgive, unless he doesnt really want her again.
Re: How This Picture Changed My Life For The Best by BizBloke(m): 8:11pm On Apr 10, 2016
Some folks intentionally kill the inner child just to graduate to "hard guy" or "hard babe".

2 Likes

Re: How This Picture Changed My Life For The Best by frankchi101: 8:18pm On Apr 10, 2016
its really touching I think I love this
Re: How This Picture Changed My Life For The Best by dyn1800: 8:27pm On Apr 10, 2016
I'm guilty of this most time
Re: How This Picture Changed My Life For The Best by shaybebaby(f): 8:28pm On Apr 10, 2016
Heartwarming it may be but there are people you must stay away from for your sanity.
That said, you don't have to hate them or even be angry at them for you to recognize it simply will not work. I think it is more important to let go of resentment and anger but not the lessons learned from the interaction.
I miss my former best friend, some days more than others, I can say I still love her and bear no ill will towards her but I can never allow her back into my life.
She is too destructive by nature.

1 Like

Re: How This Picture Changed My Life For The Best by Naff24(f): 8:37pm On Apr 10, 2016
safarigirl:
I forgive people all the time. Just gimme two hours to vent and then we're back.

Can't stay past two hours without talking to someone....oh, and I won't say I'm sorry. I prefer to show it, anybody can say sorry. What matters is do you mean it?
How I wish I could have dis kind of heart....am too rigid to let go of issues just bcz I don't forget tins easily, now my problem is how would I forgive wen I can't even forget issues.
Sometimes, I do ask myself dat why all dis shits are happening, I can't figure out wat d problem really is and it's seriously affecting me in all aspects of my life undecided
Any idea to curb dis act

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Wife Sleeps With My Brother - Husband Tells Judge / My Adorable Niece Paying Rapt Attention To Her Ipad With Legs Crossed. Photo / Man Buys His Wife N8m Mercedes Benz As Christmas Gift (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.