Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,068 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:48 AM

Is It OK For Newly Wedded Couple To Do This? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It OK For Newly Wedded Couple To Do This? (4578 Views)

Kenyan Photographer Turns Nairobi Street Couple To Models - Pictures / Couple Who Wedded In Lagos Enjoy Their Honeymoon In The Village (Photos) / Is It Ok For Ladies To Carry Condoms In Their Bags? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It OK For Newly Wedded Couple To Do This? by INTERMAN: 3:08pm On Apr 10, 2016
Should a newly wedded couple go to church the following day? I don't think this is ok. Imaging, a couple wed on saturday, then go to church on Sunday.People will be looking at them somehow as if they are animals."Hey, that bro go don drill that sister's hole by now" etc To me i'll be embarrased
Re: Is It OK For Newly Wedded Couple To Do This? by Duchessree(f): 3:10pm On Apr 10, 2016
undecided hmm..

2 Likes

Re: Is It OK For Newly Wedded Couple To Do This? by CaroLyner(f): 3:11pm On Apr 10, 2016
see your thinking undecidedundecided

9 Likes

Re: Is It OK For Newly Wedded Couple To Do This? by psucc(m): 3:11pm On Apr 10, 2016
Foolish post.

9 Likes

Re: Is It OK For Newly Wedded Couple To Do This? by Nobody: 3:12pm On Apr 10, 2016
This OP must be crazy grin

2 Likes

Re: Is It OK For Newly Wedded Couple To Do This? by charijee(f): 3:14pm On Apr 10, 2016
Very crazy post cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Is It OK For Newly Wedded Couple To Do This? by Tallesty1(m): 3:17pm On Apr 10, 2016
Sun don melt this one brain.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is It OK For Newly Wedded Couple To Do This? by Nobody: 3:18pm On Apr 10, 2016
Op must have left his brain in a filling station, on d fuel queue, behind a curvy chick, in a keke napep,.... grin cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Is It OK For Newly Wedded Couple To Do This? by Michellla(f): 3:27pm On Apr 10, 2016
Smh.the people above said it all grin

4 Likes

Re: Is It OK For Newly Wedded Couple To Do This? by Pheals(f): 3:29pm On Apr 10, 2016
BreadandBeans:
This OP must be crazy grin
charijee:
Very crazy post cheesy

who is now crazy op or the post !!! Op people will be happy for you. ..now

Re: Is It OK For Newly Wedded Couple To Do This? by dharay99: 3:29pm On Apr 10, 2016
INTERMAN:
Should a newly wedded couple go to church the following day? I don't think this is ok. Imaging, a couple wed on saturday, then go to church on Sunday.People will be looking at them somehow as if they are animals."Hey, that bro go don drill that sister's hole by now" etc To me i'll be embarrased

4 Likes

Re: Is It OK For Newly Wedded Couple To Do This? by Dojupyo(f): 3:30pm On Apr 10, 2016
Tallesty1:

Abi the rain wey fall for im area, don wash im brain grin..
Op, go and look for your brain in any canal or gutter around you.. Even a two year old child won't reason like this.. Lol

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It OK For Newly Wedded Couple To Do This? by Jeffrey12(m): 3:37pm On Apr 10, 2016
Are yhu sure yhu are ok? See yhur thinking.....mtcheeeewww

2 Likes

Re: Is It OK For Newly Wedded Couple To Do This? by Olasco93: 4:36pm On Apr 10, 2016
INTERMAN:
Should a newly wedded couple go to church the following day?
You should have asked ''What is the essense of going to Church.''
You see why I tell people that ''marriage can either lead them to Heaven or Hell, Make or Mar them by their Nonchanlant and Immature decisions they make all in the name of Marriage and what Society says.
I once read onlinethat, P-Square said ''they have not attended Church for the past 12Months and still counting because people cannot just stop looking at them in Church.''
What a mentality!
Re: Is It OK For Newly Wedded Couple To Do This? by INTERMAN: 4:42pm On Apr 10, 2016
Olasco93:

You should have asked ''What is the essense of going to Church.''
You see why I tell people that ''marriage can either lead them to Heaven or Hell, Make or Mar them by their Nonchanlant and Immature decisions they make all in the name of Marriage and what Society says.
I once read onlinethat, P-Square said ''they have not attended Church for the past 12Months and still counting because people cannot just stop looking at them in Church.''
What a mentality!
I only mean the next day o. Sincw people already knos what happen btw the couples the previous night.
Re: Is It OK For Newly Wedded Couple To Do This? by cruzita(f): 5:07pm On Apr 10, 2016
undecided op u don chop?
Re: Is It OK For Newly Wedded Couple To Do This? by GoldenJAT(m): 5:11pm On Apr 10, 2016
Seun osewa... Cn u pls add a slapping button 2 this forum? Imagine wetin person de post as write up!!!!

3 Likes

Re: Is It OK For Newly Wedded Couple To Do This? by jashar(f): 5:17pm On Apr 10, 2016
kai OP. You well so? grin

1 Like

Re: Is It OK For Newly Wedded Couple To Do This? by jashar(f): 5:20pm On Apr 10, 2016
GoldenJAT:
Seun osewa... Cn u pls add a slapping button 2 this forum? Imagine wetin person de post as write up!!!!

cheesy Sincerely, I second the motion. Some people need factory reset with some slaps grin

2 Likes

Re: Is It OK For Newly Wedded Couple To Do This? by Nobody: 5:27pm On Apr 10, 2016
Tallesty1:
grin
Re: Is It OK For Newly Wedded Couple To Do This? by GoldenJAT(m): 5:30pm On Apr 10, 2016
jashar:

cheesy Sincerely, I second the motion. Some people need factory reset with some slaps grin
if there is any wish i cn av now, its d ability 2 giv sum pple beta slaps invicibly..... Just like the op

1 Like

Re: Is It OK For Newly Wedded Couple To Do This? by INTERMAN: 10:09pm On Apr 10, 2016
see na Buhari dey frustrate Romancelander so. Imagine abuse from up to down! Chai it is well
Re: Is It OK For Newly Wedded Couple To Do This? by Moblord(m): 11:23pm On Apr 10, 2016
the bro should be like "I don't give a fck about what you think, she's mine now" 4 his mind
Re: Is It OK For Newly Wedded Couple To Do This? by ajalawole(m): 11:37pm On Apr 10, 2016
:Dhmmmmmm. Op, why dont u do ur wedding on friday so u can have much time to sleep on satday, afterwrd go for thanksgiving on sunday

1 Like

Re: Is It OK For Newly Wedded Couple To Do This? by ajalawole(m): 11:40pm On Apr 10, 2016
INTERMAN:
see na Buhari dey frustrate Romancelander so. Imagine abuse from up to down! Chai it is well
bro, dere is frustration in the land grin
Re: Is It OK For Newly Wedded Couple To Do This? by iamrealdeji(m): 3:42am On Apr 11, 2016
Silly op,i wish I could turn to an octopus to give you 8 hot slaps once
Re: Is It OK For Newly Wedded Couple To Do This? by firstking01(m): 6:56am On Apr 11, 2016
INTERMAN:
this your question sef ehundecided...you be christian or muslim?,,,cos i know it's necessary for couples to appear in church the next day after their wedding for thanksgiving??
Re: Is It OK For Newly Wedded Couple To Do This? by StealthyMe(m): 7:30am On Apr 11, 2016
Maynaa no blame OP oo..,Blame Buhari

Since everything has become either scarce or expensive, i am forced to believe either there's scarcity in critical and intellectual reasoning, or its so expensive 'some people' cannot afford to acquire.

No insults sad
Re: Is It OK For Newly Wedded Couple To Do This? by isan(m): 8:11am On Apr 11, 2016
Stupidity is when u bought 1 litre of fuel for 400 only to come to nairaland and post this shit
Re: Is It OK For Newly Wedded Couple To Do This? by adorablepepple(f): 10:50am On Apr 11, 2016
To me it's not Ok,when my time comes the main action will happen on Sunday. Thanksgiving is still further notice.
Re: Is It OK For Newly Wedded Couple To Do This? by Ligxy(f): 11:05am On Apr 11, 2016
GoldenJAT:
Lmao @slapping button. This op really need a slap... grin grin

Op, so that's what you think about when you go to church..smh
Re: Is It OK For Newly Wedded Couple To Do This? by Whitneysoma(f): 11:14am On Apr 11, 2016
Hahaha
No nw thats negative thinking

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Joke Is On You / Why Cant Most Girls Be Like Lilyqueeny / Running Mattaz With A White Garment Babe. What Should I Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.