Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,806 members, 7,820,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:27 PM

Which Romancelander Would You Like To See His/her Real Picture Going By......... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which Romancelander Would You Like To See His/her Real Picture Going By......... (4082 Views)

Will You Propose To Her After Discovering Her Real Face Without Make-up / I Discovered Her Real Age 3 Months To Our Wedding What Do I Do? / Which Romancelander Do U Wish To Have A One Night Stand With? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Romancelander Would You Like To See His/her Real Picture Going By......... by Nobody: 4:16pm On Apr 10, 2016
Estharfabian
Her comment though?!.......Changing now.....would like to see d face behind the comments.....to see if she's truly up for it or she's just "making mouth"

Prettythicksme
am guessing she's fat.....i mean on d big side fat...lol**
her comments though...sometimes...

Halfricanadian
don't even know what to type*******####....Is she a tomboy would love to see her real pic.....lets know if she's only making mouth

Jadekitana
You and I know that's not your real pic....but i'll keep it on a lowkey....But I know you are fine sha...and you get selling points too....
Re: Which Romancelander Would You Like To See His/her Real Picture Going By......... by Nobody: 4:20pm On Apr 10, 2016
HMM well Rocktation: i wud love to see three of her full photoes. DOMINIQUE: I wana know how our female fbi looks like. CAROLYN: never seen her photo. IDOWUOGBO: wanna reall see her beauty.
Re: Which Romancelander Would You Like To See His/her Real Picture Going By......... by ireneony(f): 4:23pm On Apr 10, 2016
What kind of useless thread is this undecided
Re: Which Romancelander Would You Like To See His/her Real Picture Going By......... by halfricanadian(f): 4:25pm On Apr 10, 2016
AIRTIME007:
Estharfabian
Her comment though?!.......Changing now.....would like to see d face behind the comments.....to see if she's truly up for it or she's just "making mouth"

Prettythicksme

Halfricanadian
don't even know what to type*******####....Is she a tomboy would love to see her real pic.....lets know if she's only making mouth

Jadekitana
You and I know that's not your real pic....but i'll keep it on a lowkey....But I know you are fine sha...and you get selling points too....

Only making mouth abi?
Ok God will show all of u if its mouth

Or the word of God nd his plan.
Re: Which Romancelander Would You Like To See His/her Real Picture Going By......... by Nobody: 4:27pm On Apr 10, 2016
halfricanadian:

Only making mouth abi?
Ok God will show all of u if its mouth

Or the word of God nd his plan.
NA WAO, ure still going mental on a sunday?
Re: Which Romancelander Would You Like To See His/her Real Picture Going By......... by iykekelvins(m): 4:27pm On Apr 10, 2016
I guess HateU2, NaughtyNaughty and Jadekitana. They're funny girls
Re: Which Romancelander Would You Like To See His/her Real Picture Going By......... by Nobody: 4:28pm On Apr 10, 2016
ireneony:
I used to think you were sensible.....
oh dear......I was so fvcking wrong

3 Likes

Re: Which Romancelander Would You Like To See His/her Real Picture Going By......... by Nobody: 4:28pm On Apr 10, 2016
Sigh.
Re: Which Romancelander Would You Like To See His/her Real Picture Going By......... by halfricanadian(f): 4:29pm On Apr 10, 2016
SAINTSAMURAI:

Mental for christ is the perfect life for me right now

If u av not been insulted for been crazy for christ u av not lived for christ
Re: Which Romancelander Would You Like To See His/her Real Picture Going By......... by dharay99: 4:30pm On Apr 10, 2016
hahahahaha,
spot on 0p. grin
Re: Which Romancelander Would You Like To See His/her Real Picture Going By......... by Nobody: 4:30pm On Apr 10, 2016
SAINTSAMURAI:

Lols!!!
Re: Which Romancelander Would You Like To See His/her Real Picture Going By......... by iykekelvins(m): 4:31pm On Apr 10, 2016
ireneony:
Hello, You are Irene Onyebuchi right?
Re: Which Romancelander Would You Like To See His/her Real Picture Going By......... by Nobody: 4:34pm On Apr 10, 2016
halfricanadian:

Mental for christ is the perfect life for me right now

If u av not been insulted for been crazy for christ u av not lived for christ
crazy 4 christ and d oda day, u were telling me, dat uve shaved and dat i shud come and chop dat tin.
Re: Which Romancelander Would You Like To See His/her Real Picture Going By......... by Nobody: 4:37pm On Apr 10, 2016
Decker:
Why do people always ask to see Rocktation's photo? For crying out loud, her photo is right there on her profile. The pretty lady on the drawings? That's her. Guess her hiding in plain sight theory is really working on you guys.
yeah she got a photo but we need her clear pretty photo.
Re: Which Romancelander Would You Like To See His/her Real Picture Going By......... by Synzu(m): 4:43pm On Apr 10, 2016
grin
Re: Which Romancelander Would You Like To See His/her Real Picture Going By......... by Nobody: 4:47pm On Apr 10, 2016
misspicy
Re: Which Romancelander Would You Like To See His/her Real Picture Going By......... by ireneony(f): 4:50pm On Apr 10, 2016
iykekelvins:
Hello, You are Irene Onyebuchi right?
yes.....anything undecided
Re: Which Romancelander Would You Like To See His/her Real Picture Going By......... by Affable0709(m): 4:56pm On Apr 10, 2016
Where is my leach? op whats the profit? Hopefully we could share?
Re: Which Romancelander Would You Like To See His/her Real Picture Going By......... by cruzita(f): 4:58pm On Apr 10, 2016
so many of them.
Re: Which Romancelander Would You Like To See His/her Real Picture Going By......... by Nobody: 5:02pm On Apr 10, 2016
cruzita:
so many of them.
OK just name 20
Re: Which Romancelander Would You Like To See His/her Real Picture Going By......... by dharay99: 5:05pm On Apr 10, 2016
AIRTIME007:

Jadekitana
h0w u take kn0w she got
selling point if u avnt seen her pix
Re: Which Romancelander Would You Like To See His/her Real Picture Going By......... by freshness2020: 5:07pm On Apr 10, 2016
Who pictures epp undecided undecided undecided
Re: Which Romancelander Would You Like To See His/her Real Picture Going By......... by halfricanadian(f): 5:08pm On Apr 10, 2016
SAINTSAMURAI:
crazy 4 christ and d oda day, u were telling me, dat uve shaved and dat i shud come and chop dat tin.

God works in mysterious ways
Re: Which Romancelander Would You Like To See His/her Real Picture Going By......... by Nobody: 5:09pm On Apr 10, 2016
halfricanadian:

God works in mysterious ways
LOL is d tomatoe still avalaible? im hungry
Re: Which Romancelander Would You Like To See His/her Real Picture Going By......... by Nobody: 5:13pm On Apr 10, 2016
dharay99:

h0w u take kn0w she got
selling point if u avnt seen her pix
as a badt guy
Re: Which Romancelander Would You Like To See His/her Real Picture Going By......... by yuiop(m): 5:17pm On Apr 10, 2016
Op is right.
Re: Which Romancelander Would You Like To See His/her Real Picture Going By......... by Nobody: 5:23pm On Apr 10, 2016
AIRTIME007:
Estharfabian

Prettythicksme

Halfricanadian

Jadekitana

shocked i do upload my pics
Re: Which Romancelander Would You Like To See His/her Real Picture Going By......... by Nobody: 5:25pm On Apr 10, 2016
prettythicksme:
lols!!
please make my day better by telling me ya d fwesh lady in your dp....

boobz drive me crazy!!

1 Like

Re: Which Romancelander Would You Like To See His/her Real Picture Going By......... by piicity(m): 5:29pm On Apr 10, 2016
Ltns pretty
prettythicksme:
Re: Which Romancelander Would You Like To See His/her Real Picture Going By......... by iykekelvins(m): 5:53pm On Apr 10, 2016
Synzu:
grin
Synzu!!

Niccur, Where you been grin
Re: Which Romancelander Would You Like To See His/her Real Picture Going By......... by Synzu(m): 5:59pm On Apr 10, 2016
iykekelvins:
Synzu!!

Niccur, Where you been grin

You gonn get shot boy.. I seen you hittin' on my boo upandan angry

I'm cool bro gringrin
How's the weekend treating ya?
Re: Which Romancelander Would You Like To See His/her Real Picture Going By......... by Idydarling(f): 6:08pm On Apr 10, 2016
tosyne2much, i wanna know if he's as short as they say *winks*

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

... / Boss Captured By CCTV Camera Giving Secretary Hot Sex. Watch Video / Ladies, Will You Marry This Guy Based On Prophecy? (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.