Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,922 members, 7,848,730 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 09:30 AM

Selfishness Bis What I Call It - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Selfishness Bis What I Call It (568 Views)

Etisalat BIS : How To Browse And Download Unlimitedly On Etisalat Via Androind / See What I Call True Love(pic) / Photo-see Selfishness On Vals Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Selfishness Bis What I Call It by godwineli(m): 10:33pm On Apr 10, 2016
good evening,
I met my woman 9 months back and 4 months into our relationship I began to see her as my wife but the problem is that my parents don't approve of it and it has been a major problem in my family,though I still believed I would be able to convince them until now, my woman travelled home for her father's burial and then things changed,she didn't tell me when she was returning even when I asked and I thought she wanted to surprise me,of course she did,she never came to check on me even with the knowledge that I have been ill then I went to her place only to meet someone she called her ex, I left without a word , today she called to say her family warned her against our relationship because they see no future in it and she has reasoned with them. I feel broken cos i fought for her and all she is thinking now is herself. A lesson I just learned.
Re: Selfishness Bis What I Call It by Bluezy13(m): 10:38pm On Apr 10, 2016
I understand, she should have at least talked things over with you before you met her ex.

Some women are that way...irrational.

Thank God she is gone...it's for your own good.
Re: Selfishness Bis What I Call It by latinoKingdom(m): 10:40pm On Apr 10, 2016
Okay, so what do you want us to do now? You ain't seeking for advice angry
Re: Selfishness Bis What I Call It by Bluezy13(m): 10:43pm On Apr 10, 2016
latinoKingdom:
He ain't seeking advice but sometimes, one feels the need to let it off one's chest.

Even when no one seems to listen.
Re: Selfishness Bis What I Call It by godwineli(m): 11:06pm On Apr 10, 2016
Bluezy13:
I understand, she should have at least talked things over with you before you met her ex.

Some women are that way...irrational.

Thank God she is gone...it's for your own good.
you know sickening it can be, thanks bro
Re: Selfishness Bis What I Call It by godwineli(m): 11:08pm On Apr 10, 2016
latinoKingdom:
nope,am just unburdening my mind
Re: Selfishness Bis What I Call It by godwineli(m): 11:11pm On Apr 10, 2016
Bluezy13:

He ain't seeking advice but sometimes, one feels the need to let it off one's chest.

Even when no one seems to listen.
you seem to understand me @bluezy, am grateful.
Re: Selfishness Bis What I Call It by godwineli(m): 11:14pm On Apr 10, 2016
sharing this alone can make me have a good night sleep
Re: Selfishness Bis What I Call It by Bluezy13(m): 11:17pm On Apr 10, 2016
godwineli:
sharing this alone can make me have a good night sleep
It is well.
Re: Selfishness Bis What I Call It by cr7lomo: 11:42pm On Apr 10, 2016
Women are naturally selfish and are bound to fall for heartbreakers... Its their curse , only few that are intelligent enough escape

(1) (Reply)

Sad News: Starved Of Sex, A Man Burns Lover, Grandmother, Uncle & 2 Kids / What Do You Think Of This Unique Nigerian Couple's Pre-wedding Photo? / I'm Feeling Sleepy.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.