Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,786 members, 7,817,262 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:59 AM

See Ntel Data Plans: Bundle Sizes, Prices And Supported Devices - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / See Ntel Data Plans: Bundle Sizes, Prices And Supported Devices (69127 Views)

6 Latest Nokia Android Phones With Prices And Specification / 9mobile New Latest List Of Data Plans Subscription Codes & Prices 2017 / Itel S31 Specs, Prices And Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See Ntel Data Plans: Bundle Sizes, Prices And Supported Devices by edoziebobbyyahoocom(m): 7:20am On Apr 11, 2016
benpedro:
Nonsense..3 days unlimited data for #1,000?when people gets unlimited data here for 30 days and for just #2,500 equivalent or less.Well,at least they are better than MTN
Bros abeg which network they give unlimited data on 4G for N2500 a month?
Re: See Ntel Data Plans: Bundle Sizes, Prices And Supported Devices by danidee10(m): 7:24am On Apr 11, 2016
kulobyno:
Unlimited huh? I read somewhere about their Fair Access Policy of limiting the accessibility of any user who surpasses 3gb of daily usage to 512kb or so.
Pls clarify e on this

Yes bro you're right but wrong about the speed

It's 512bps!!!!!!!!

In my life I've never seen Internet speed measurement in bps

They should just disconnect you instead of claiming false unlimited
Re: See Ntel Data Plans: Bundle Sizes, Prices And Supported Devices by Realdeals(m): 7:30am On Apr 11, 2016
With this their unlimited data at 9K at good speed, others will gasp for survival. Expect massive dumping of swift, spectranet modem.

1 Like

Re: See Ntel Data Plans: Bundle Sizes, Prices And Supported Devices by Fadekebisola(f): 7:30am On Apr 11, 2016
Jorussia:
I will go for the #9000 subscription since its unlimited.
all is unlimited....difference is no of days it will serve...i like it...imagine downloading several movies for 3days with just 1k?

is cool to me
Re: See Ntel Data Plans: Bundle Sizes, Prices And Supported Devices by Wadosky(m): 7:31am On Apr 11, 2016
jaygee1:
I scan with my Q10 4g and I could see Airtel, Glo, MTN, EMTS(etisalat) and a new 621-27 4G which I don't knw d network it stands for
What's your location
Re: See Ntel Data Plans: Bundle Sizes, Prices And Supported Devices by seunpayne(m): 7:33am On Apr 11, 2016
I think these prices are fair and very competitive. If you have spent the last few months paying for every megabyte you use then you should feel the same. Imagine the freedom associated with an unlimited data plan? Netflix becomes sensible right? The cap is for peak periods only so even torrent users can just wait till later in the night. I'll pay 10k for unlimited data alone and then they wanna throw in 300 call minutes? HYFR.

Let's be honest, NONE of the remaining companies can compete with this. They will be left with casual data users and people who don't want to change their lines. Even Spectranet that has become as slow as ever is offering 30GB for 7500.

Don't say it's expensive abeg...this is dirt cheap for those who know what it is worth...don't worry...all of us go get money...

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: See Ntel Data Plans: Bundle Sizes, Prices And Supported Devices by Nobody: 7:34am On Apr 11, 2016
So make a go change phone be that? Taaahh. a go still dey rock airtel with my Gionee p6 till Buhari releases the economy from bondage.

1 Like

Re: See Ntel Data Plans: Bundle Sizes, Prices And Supported Devices by klassicview: 7:37am On Apr 11, 2016
Internet access in the Zoo is very poor and very Hell expensive.
Re: See Ntel Data Plans: Bundle Sizes, Prices And Supported Devices by Youngzedd(m): 7:39am On Apr 11, 2016
khalhokage:
So people are complaining that it's too expensive? nawa, this is much cheaper than the capped plans of Swift and the rest na!
Nigerians will complain about anything.

Don't you know we have many jobless Nairalanders an 50% of those active in this forum are kids. So you have to ignore them some times.

Their plan is just fabulous. I was shocked to see that.

3 Likes

Re: See Ntel Data Plans: Bundle Sizes, Prices And Supported Devices by holluphemydavid(m): 7:39am On Apr 11, 2016
Hackers over to u
Re: See Ntel Data Plans: Bundle Sizes, Prices And Supported Devices by Nobody: 7:39am On Apr 11, 2016
AfroKnight:

Plus we are not sure of their speed. That 3GB daily data cap is uncomfortable.

Actually, the plan is not really unlimited. It is capped at 90GB per month. (i.e 3GB x 30 days)

It's not capped at 3gig, once u hit 3gig in a day, the speed reduces. u would still be able to download but at a reduced speed.
Re: See Ntel Data Plans: Bundle Sizes, Prices And Supported Devices by Youngzedd(m): 7:41am On Apr 11, 2016
adanny01:

That means one is limited to 6GB on the 3 day plan, 21GB on the 7day plan and 90GB on the monthly plan.

If so that's great.

1 Like

Re: See Ntel Data Plans: Bundle Sizes, Prices And Supported Devices by crackhouse(m): 7:42am On Apr 11, 2016
where can I get the sim. I am only interested in the voice calls.

1 Like

Re: See Ntel Data Plans: Bundle Sizes, Prices And Supported Devices by AfroKnight: 7:49am On Apr 11, 2016
theoptimist298:

It's not capped at 3gig, once u hit 3gig in a day, the speed reduces. u would still be able to download but at a reduced speed.
The speed is reduced to 512 bps.

Bro, what can you download at 512bps? Bps o, not Kbps. Bro that is effectively a data cap. These NTEL guys are not smiling with us.

1 Like

Re: See Ntel Data Plans: Bundle Sizes, Prices And Supported Devices by watchindelta(m): 7:55am On Apr 11, 2016
which light man go use browse! meh 3days 1k d thing go expire b4 light go come. just like my CTL cable na! yeye country.

1 Like

Re: See Ntel Data Plans: Bundle Sizes, Prices And Supported Devices by Jubizy(m): 7:58am On Apr 11, 2016
Abeg where person fi reserve number...
Re: See Ntel Data Plans: Bundle Sizes, Prices And Supported Devices by Nobody: 8:01am On Apr 11, 2016
grandstar:
I dey go buy

now now
U had beta watch b4 u leap grin
Re: See Ntel Data Plans: Bundle Sizes, Prices And Supported Devices by wintersnow(m): 8:01am On Apr 11, 2016
Fadekebisola:

all is unlimited....difference is no of days it will serve...i like it...imagine downloading several movies for 3days with just 1k?

is cool to me

Jez 1k? undecided
Re: See Ntel Data Plans: Bundle Sizes, Prices And Supported Devices by mrMeen(m): 8:02am On Apr 11, 2016
think people is there any network in nigeria that offers you this plans i mean, the 1000 starter plan gives you unlimited data for 3 days even with thier fair usage policy that's 9gb for 3 days haba!!

1 Like

Re: See Ntel Data Plans: Bundle Sizes, Prices And Supported Devices by BlackXtar: 8:04am On Apr 11, 2016
Mexyz:
So I should pay 1k for JUST 3days internet access? ntel never ready, if dem ready dem go tell us....

Still rocking my tweakware with Etisalat social me plan.

How can I do the tweak on etisalat
Re: See Ntel Data Plans: Bundle Sizes, Prices And Supported Devices by wintersnow(m): 8:05am On Apr 11, 2016
mrMeen:
think people is there any network in nigeria that offers you this plans i mean, the 1000 starter plan gives you unlimited data for 3 days even with thier fair usage policy that's 9gb for 3 days haba!!

It's quite cool....buh location factor matters a lot... You might end up receiving 20kb per sec
Re: See Ntel Data Plans: Bundle Sizes, Prices And Supported Devices by wintersnow(m): 8:05am On Apr 11, 2016
BlackXtar:

How can I do the tweak on etisalat

Don't mind him... It has been blocked
Re: See Ntel Data Plans: Bundle Sizes, Prices And Supported Devices by Fadekebisola(f): 8:09am On Apr 11, 2016
wintersnow:

Jez 1k? undecided
yes
Re: See Ntel Data Plans: Bundle Sizes, Prices And Supported Devices by phantom(m): 8:10am On Apr 11, 2016
It's so so obvious up to 80% of nairalanders are UNEMPLOYED KIDS.
This is worrisome.about 5years ago,most of NLs visitors were a more mature audience with purchasing power.
With the kind of audience these days,it would be surprise if seun actually makes something decent per month from ads.

@topic......this whole thing seems to good to be true AND MOST LIKELY IS.

For heavy users (like yours truly wink )this is akin to having a very good acid trip in "nirvana"... grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Ntel Data Plans: Bundle Sizes, Prices And Supported Devices by sexylemo: 8:10am On Apr 11, 2016
Can you please share how to use glo bis on android? Please?

great664:
Layman Analysis + Conclusion

N9,000 = Unlimited Data + 300 Minutes of Calls to All Network.

Average Charge of MTN Glo or Airtel= 15k/s

300 X 60 X 15k = N2700 for Call

Balance (9000 - 2700) = 6300 for Data.

Summary: From the above calculation, its a good option for HEAVY INTERNET USER / HEAVY DOWNLOADERS even when the speed is throttle after daily 3GB but for normal users its a BIG NO. keep rocking Glo BIS on Android.
Re: See Ntel Data Plans: Bundle Sizes, Prices And Supported Devices by wristbangle: 8:17am On Apr 11, 2016
This is just too expensive. I wud rather continue with my glo on BlackBerry 10.
Re: See Ntel Data Plans: Bundle Sizes, Prices And Supported Devices by Cutehector(m): 8:25am On Apr 11, 2016
benpedro:
Nonsense..3 days unlimited data for #1,000?when people gets unlimited data here for 30 days and for just #2,500 equivalent or less.Well,at least they are better than MTN
u nor get money... it was stated clear.. it's not that affordable. Stop whining!
Re: See Ntel Data Plans: Bundle Sizes, Prices And Supported Devices by shocker007(m): 8:26am On Apr 11, 2016
mikron:
Ntel Data Plans and Price
Here we go guys, full details of ntel data plans: Bundle sizes and prices:

Source or idonbelieveit
Re: See Ntel Data Plans: Bundle Sizes, Prices And Supported Devices by Ibidapson(m): 8:32am On Apr 11, 2016
Madness of the highest order! 1k for 3days or 9k for a month, on top wetin? such a plan is nt meant for average individual. It kud be for politicians sha, ours is still loading.....................

1 Like

Re: See Ntel Data Plans: Bundle Sizes, Prices And Supported Devices by yomalex(m): 8:45am On Apr 11, 2016
ybalogs:
How do I reserve a number?
not sure if they still allow people to reserve but check here http://tipsdome.com/how-to-reserve-your-ntel-number/
Re: See Ntel Data Plans: Bundle Sizes, Prices And Supported Devices by hyuga(m): 8:53am On Apr 11, 2016
mikron:
Ntel Data Plans and Price
Here we go guys, full details of ntel data plans: Bundle sizes and prices:
The 3gb fair usage for the starter would be 9gb for 3 days. Still kinda fair
Re: See Ntel Data Plans: Bundle Sizes, Prices And Supported Devices by NoToPile: 9:00am On Apr 11, 2016
Quite fair for heavy data users

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How To Flash Lollipop 5.1 On Jiayu S3 / Why You Should Stop Using MTN Midnight Data / Airtel Free Call Codes [100minutes Free]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.