Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,834 members, 7,817,445 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:23 PM

See Ntel Data Plans: Bundle Sizes, Prices And Supported Devices - Phones (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / See Ntel Data Plans: Bundle Sizes, Prices And Supported Devices (69129 Views)

6 Latest Nokia Android Phones With Prices And Specification / 9mobile New Latest List Of Data Plans Subscription Codes & Prices 2017 / Itel S31 Specs, Prices And Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See Ntel Data Plans: Bundle Sizes, Prices And Supported Devices by StreamerBlogger: 11:10am On Apr 11, 2016
WinningSun:

extremely cheap when converted to dollar. it's about $30
it's cheap even in Nigerian naira.... Wch network offers unlimited data for Dat price in Nigeria... Y they r complaining I don't understand.

1 Like

Re: See Ntel Data Plans: Bundle Sizes, Prices And Supported Devices by nuelyoyo(m): 11:52am On Apr 11, 2016
benpedro:
Nonsense..3 days unlimited data for #1,000?when people gets unlimited data here for 30 days and for just #2,500 equivalent or less.Well,at least they are better than MTN
please where is 'here'?
Re: See Ntel Data Plans: Bundle Sizes, Prices And Supported Devices by Jidibia(m): 11:57am On Apr 11, 2016
[quote author=mikron post=44592568][/quote] Rubbish abeg who get pin mouth charger?
Re: See Ntel Data Plans: Bundle Sizes, Prices And Supported Devices by Jidibia(m): 12:02pm On Apr 11, 2016
4g smartphones= gionee m3 mini, tecno c5, tecno boom j8. Add please
Re: See Ntel Data Plans: Bundle Sizes, Prices And Supported Devices by iyke1989(m): 12:22pm On Apr 11, 2016
great664:

No brother that speed is even faster than mtn, glo, and airtel 3G. There's different between 512bps and 512B/s, 512KB/S is faster than our mobile network in 85% areas.
512bps=64Bytes per second ....re calculate bros....u can't ping let alone open Google.com...smh
Re: See Ntel Data Plans: Bundle Sizes, Prices And Supported Devices by sunboy(m): 12:27pm On Apr 11, 2016
To be sincere this is really cheap. My simple analysis...

1. It is unlimited ( the 3gb cap is only for peak time, even a torrent user can just chill till off peak and start their downloading, simple!) That's is a good business sense, so they don't get to affect the speed of normal internet users.
* Remember they said their service is not for commercial purpose, so don't tell me you run a cyber cafe and that your customers might download.

2. It comes with minutes and SMS to all network ( valued at 2700 for calls @ 15k/s, 1200 for SMS @ N4/sms = 3900. 9000-3900= N5100 for unlimited data really

3. You can even connect with all your family at home with wifi, for just 9k, in these days where airtel and glo don master the art of double charging your data?

4. They offer more than the speed needed even at that price, I believe 5mbp is more than enough for a normal internet user. Fine they promised 230bmp, I believe the worse it should get at its worse shouldn't be below 30mbp.

5. Your sub ends every 30 days, not the message u get from glo after 2weeks that 70% is finished cheesy

6. Lastly, for the techno users good luck! ...#TeamIOS, iPhone 5 and above support 4G LTE bands cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See Ntel Data Plans: Bundle Sizes, Prices And Supported Devices by cecegorz(m): 12:37pm On Apr 11, 2016
mikron:
Ntel Data Plans and Price
Here we go guys, full details of ntel data plans: Bundle sizes and prices:

At these ridiculous rates, I won't even bother to pick up the number SIM I reserved.

How can I pay 9k for 30days when I use Airtel Android Bundle of 9G for 3.5k for the same 30days?
Re: See Ntel Data Plans: Bundle Sizes, Prices And Supported Devices by coretechng1(m): 12:53pm On Apr 11, 2016
khalhokage:
So people are complaining that it's too expensive? nawa, this is much cheaper than the capped plans of Swift and the rest na!
Nigerians will complain about anything.
I tire for people ooo. My Spectranet is 10k/month and its not unlimited and no calls.

3 Likes

Re: See Ntel Data Plans: Bundle Sizes, Prices And Supported Devices by dustmalik: 2:10pm On Apr 11, 2016
sunboy:
To be sincere this is really cheap. My simple analysis...

1. It is unlimited ( the 3gb cap is only for peak time, even a torrent user can just chill till off peak and start their downloading, simple!) That's is a good business sense, so they don't get to affect the speed of normal internet users.
* Remember they said their service is not for commercial purpose, so don't tell me you run a cyber cafe and that your customers might download.

2. It comes with minutes and SMS to all network ( valued at 2700 for calls @ 15k/s, 1200 for SMS @ N4/sms = 3900. 9000-3900= N5100 for unlimited data really

3. You can even connect with all your family at home with wifi, for just 9k, in these days where airtel and glo don master the art of double charging your data?

4. They offer more than the speed needed even at that price, I believe 5mbp is more than enough for a normal internet user. Fine they promised 230bmp, I believe the worse it should get at its worse shouldn't be below 30mbp.

5. Your sub ends every 30 days, not the message u get from glo after 2weeks that 70% is finished cheesy

6. Lastly, for the techno users good luck! ...#TeamIOS, iPhone 5 and above support 4G LTE bands cheesy

You are one of the few that actually read and comprehend. The 3gb fair usage is said be during peak period only. Though we still don't know from what period to what period is their peak and off peak. Also, their plans are voice and sms inclusive, not just data. Assuming that the voice minutes can also be used for their VoLTE calls, then the 9,000/month is very much worth it, though it may not be affordable to a lot of people, but it's worth it.

1 Like

Re: See Ntel Data Plans: Bundle Sizes, Prices And Supported Devices by dustmalik: 2:15pm On Apr 11, 2016
coretechng1:
I tire for people ooo. My Spectranet is 10k/month and its not unlimited and no calls.
calls.[/quote]
Exactly. Some people want a dirt cheap plan. But what they fail to realize is, True LTE is not cheap anywhere in the world.
Re: See Ntel Data Plans: Bundle Sizes, Prices And Supported Devices by seunolabiz(m): 2:29pm On Apr 11, 2016
The Unlimited Data Plan is their selling point but something has to be done on the pricing...
Re: See Ntel Data Plans: Bundle Sizes, Prices And Supported Devices by CzarChris(m): 2:40pm On Apr 11, 2016
This is a very fair plan. People, its unlimited oooo!

BTW, when is Ntel coming to Delta State?
Re: See Ntel Data Plans: Bundle Sizes, Prices And Supported Devices by JayJustus(m): 2:55pm On Apr 11, 2016
even if it's 100 naira Nigerians will still complain and ask why is it not 10 naira....this plan us da bomb...read well and comprehend... HYFR I'm going home to enjoy this...my mum usually says "DON'T PRAY THAT PRICES OF GOODS REDUCE BUT PRAY THAT GOD GIVES YOU MORE MONEY TO BUY LUXURY " ...this is one hella cheap plan like ffs what else do you want??

1 Like

Re: See Ntel Data Plans: Bundle Sizes, Prices And Supported Devices by Themandator: 2:58pm On Apr 11, 2016
danidee10:

Yeah.....not bad at all....in a month you'll get almost 100GB and it's 4G.....so it's super cool... But they shld just stop saying unlimited anyhow cheesy

Some are saying the 3g is during peak period and not all through the day.... I'm not sure if I can exhaust 3g daily even if they allow me sure with my wife as I so with glo..... Can't find any reason for 100g per month... The thing might render some peep useless.... Po@n and the rest... I don't even do movie unless just to please my wife

1 Like

Re: See Ntel Data Plans: Bundle Sizes, Prices And Supported Devices by Nobody: 3:38pm On Apr 11, 2016
Can anyone tell me where to buy this sim in Abuja
Re: See Ntel Data Plans: Bundle Sizes, Prices And Supported Devices by stainlex(m): 3:59pm On Apr 11, 2016
great664:
. The bolded BACK THEN and NOW is not the same thing so you can't judge with that. Remember when Sim card was 30,000 BACK THEN? will use that premise to buy it for 1000 today?
My point is, anyone that knows the importance of high speed internet to his or her profession will not mind paying 9k for this package. People pay 7k or so for 20GB presently nao. Ask Spectranet or Swift users..So it's relatable. Back then and now.

1 Like

Re: See Ntel Data Plans: Bundle Sizes, Prices And Supported Devices by Roks(m): 4:17pm On Apr 11, 2016
Please where can I get their Sims
Re: See Ntel Data Plans: Bundle Sizes, Prices And Supported Devices by great664(m): 4:54pm On Apr 11, 2016
stainlex:

My point is, anyone that knows the importance of high speed internet to his or her profession will not mind paying 9k for this package. People pay 7k or so for 20GB presently nao. Ask Spectranet or Swift users..So it's relatable. Back then and now.
. You made a good point.
Re: See Ntel Data Plans: Bundle Sizes, Prices And Supported Devices by mixedgene: 5:16pm On Apr 11, 2016
Awon Ole ยก!!!!!!!!
Re: See Ntel Data Plans: Bundle Sizes, Prices And Supported Devices by izuch(m): 5:29pm On Apr 11, 2016
Mavor:
Better than SMile's 19800 for 30 days. Y'all need to read the fineprint first though. At what gigabyte does fair usage policy apply and what is the speed then throttled to. For now I'm half sold but not completely.

Throttled or "unthrottled" what the average Internet user know is that he'll have to take away 9k from his meagre income every month to use the Internet. kiss undecided
Re: See Ntel Data Plans: Bundle Sizes, Prices And Supported Devices by mikron(m): 11:20pm On Apr 11, 2016
cecegorz:

At these ridiculous rates, I won't even bother to pick up the number SIM I reserved.

How can I pay 9k for 30days when I use Airtel Android Bundle of 9G for 3.5k for the same 30days?
did u read the prices very well? for 9k on ntel u get unlimited browsing for 30 days compared to 9 gig 30 days capped plan of airtel, bro with that astronomical speed ntel is promising us what i can download unlimited for 30 days is better imagined or dont u think so?
Re: See Ntel Data Plans: Bundle Sizes, Prices And Supported Devices by mikron(m): 11:39pm On Apr 11, 2016
Dobxy:
If they really mean UNLIMITED, I believe this package is still fair so far it supports all devices, I'll just get a sim, subscribe for a monthly plan and use for both phones and computers. But I've been unable to Reserve a Number on their!
hurry up, go to their website and reserve
Re: See Ntel Data Plans: Bundle Sizes, Prices And Supported Devices by mikron(m): 11:44pm On Apr 11, 2016
ybalogs:
How do I reserve a number?
help urself bro. http://www.ntel.com.ng/reserve-generate.php
Re: See Ntel Data Plans: Bundle Sizes, Prices And Supported Devices by mikron(m): 11:48pm On Apr 11, 2016
Fadekebisola:

all is unlimited....difference is no of days it will serve...i like it...imagine downloading several movies for 3days with just 1k?

is cool to me
same here

1 Like

Re: See Ntel Data Plans: Bundle Sizes, Prices And Supported Devices by mikron(m): 11:52pm On Apr 11, 2016
Jubizy:
Abeg where person fi reserve number...
http://www.ntel.com.ng/reserve-generate.php
Re: See Ntel Data Plans: Bundle Sizes, Prices And Supported Devices by mikron(m): 11:55pm On Apr 11, 2016
hyuga:

The 3gb fair usage for the starter would be 9gb for 3 days. Still kinda fair
very fair if you ask me
Re: See Ntel Data Plans: Bundle Sizes, Prices And Supported Devices by jojothaiv(m): 12:01am On Apr 12, 2016
kulobyno:
Unlimited huh? I read somewhere about their Fair Access Policy of limiting the accessibility of any user who surpasses 3gb of daily usage to 512kb or so.
Pls clarify e on this
Most people no dey take deir tym check wetin oyinbo call terms and condition... Na so dem write am o...

1 Like

Re: See Ntel Data Plans: Bundle Sizes, Prices And Supported Devices by jojothaiv(m): 12:04am On Apr 12, 2016
samx4real:
With those price tag!!!

I ran grin grin grin
I pick race follow u..

1 Like

Re: See Ntel Data Plans: Bundle Sizes, Prices And Supported Devices by Nobody: 7:05am On Apr 12, 2016
Reservation link not connecting
Re: See Ntel Data Plans: Bundle Sizes, Prices And Supported Devices by ybalogs(m): 7:09am On Apr 12, 2016
Re: See Ntel Data Plans: Bundle Sizes, Prices And Supported Devices by mikron(m): 11:04am On Apr 12, 2016
ybalogs:

Thanks bro
welcome
Re: See Ntel Data Plans: Bundle Sizes, Prices And Supported Devices by Temitaryor(m): 4:04am On Apr 15, 2016
BlackXtar:

How can I do the tweak on etisalat

dial *343*6*10# cost #150 => weekly plan

or *343*6*11# cost #500 => monthly plan

Then register on tweakwarevpndotnet

For your tweakware premium upgrade call or whatsapp o8o 6427 8489

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How To Flash Lollipop 5.1 On Jiayu S3 / Why You Should Stop Using MTN Midnight Data / Airtel Free Call Codes [100minutes Free]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.