Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,792 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:43 AM

Arresting Jonathan’ll Spell Doom For Buhari Government - IYC - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Arresting Jonathan’ll Spell Doom For Buhari Government - IYC (21356 Views)

Nigeria’s Unity Negotiable – IYC Replies Buhari / Restructuring Will Spell Doom For Nigeria - Wakili / Crushing Niger Delta Militants May Spell Doom For Nigeria –ezeife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arresting Jonathan’ll Spell Doom For Buhari Government - IYC by banme1(m): 10:49am On Apr 11, 2016
brownemmanuel43:
gera here he will be arrested noting will happen, nigeria will never fall bcs of one small tribe. Come to tink of it wats the population of ijaw self,
one gas pipe line blown u will understand.

2 Likes

Re: Arresting Jonathan’ll Spell Doom For Buhari Government - IYC by redsceptic: 10:52am On Apr 11, 2016
damiloladuke:

The IYC President added, “For us, we will not beg for it. We will not even lobby anybody. The oil is our oil and we will take it. If they like, they should put it, if they don’t like, they should leave it. We expect that this country should have commonsense by including community participation.
“In the issue of pipeline surveillance, this 10 per cent would have covered pipeline surveillance. Once the people know that they have 10 per cent in this business, they will protect it.”

http://www.punchng.com/arresting-jonathanll-spell-doom-for-buhari-govt/

The man makes sense. We should resist the attempts by Hausa/Fulani to colonize us.

1 Like

Re: Arresting Jonathan’ll Spell Doom For Buhari Government - IYC by Onyeani5million(m): 10:56am On Apr 11, 2016
arrest him for what? have they arrested all former heads of states?

1 Like

Re: Arresting Jonathan’ll Spell Doom For Buhari Government - IYC by dharay99: 11:00am On Apr 11, 2016
masterchi:
IBB, Obasanjo, Atiku, Tinubu, Fashola, even Buhari and his suitcases etc why have they not been arrested? Obasanjo alone wasted 16b dollars on power.
on power supply,
not in his own pocket.
#datz still preferable.
Re: Arresting Jonathan’ll Spell Doom For Buhari Government - IYC by DaBullIT(m): 11:02am On Apr 11, 2016
Walahi

All this mouth making will not do ijaw, Ibo ND SS, SE, SS any good

They said the same to Kanu, he's in custody today

Tompolo went into hiding

Dakubo and wife are in Benin

Metuah is mute

So many more to list

Point being PMB can't just arrest out of hate, every prosecution and arrest is glaring and evidence is publicly available

Supporting a criminal is not the way forward

Buhari will win this war against corruption, it doesn't matter if the perpetrator is the ex president or a petty roadside mechanic

Truth will prevail, light will always win over darkness

3 Likes

Re: Arresting Jonathan’ll Spell Doom For Buhari Government - IYC by krokroYansh(f): 11:09am On Apr 11, 2016
KINGwax007:
lol...and you sincerely thinks that he is still in Nigeria?

Why did he even escape?
grin grin

Even your asari and his Twitter wife is now a mute dog!
You mean like cote de'voire?

1 Like

Re: Arresting Jonathan’ll Spell Doom For Buhari Government - IYC by elitejosef: 11:10am On Apr 11, 2016
[quote author=Caseless post=44593802]Story!
Naso we hear before election. They always think they 7can intimidate us and cow everybody into submission.
Gej would be arrested and heaven will not fall.[/quote
I nor join u o
Re: Arresting Jonathan’ll Spell Doom For Buhari Government - IYC by ayokunlei(m): 11:12am On Apr 11, 2016
BLWeb:
This is why this country will not move ahead. Ethnicity is very deep in our system. It is no more about finding out the truth about the endemic corruption under the past administration, it is now about "Even if he is guilty don't touch him because he is Ijaw". This is very pitiable.

so, is Jonathan the only leader that deserved to be charged?
If Buharo truly wants to fight corruption, let him start by trying Obasanjo before Jonathan
Re: Arresting Jonathan’ll Spell Doom For Buhari Government - IYC by greatmen: 11:12am On Apr 11, 2016
[quote author=Caseless post=44593802]Story!
Naso we hear before election. They always think they can intimidate us and cow everybody into submission.
Gej would be arrested and heaven will not fall.[your so right in short please Get should be arrested am so looking forward to it that's just the catalyst needed for the biggest problem Nigeria has ever seen before trust me everyone will be affected the fuel scarcity would be child's play compared to what would happen, already Nigeria has never been this divided since the civil war, people are so foolish they don't learn from history, so I beg buhari please arrest Gej people are tired and need an excuse please please we need a motive!!! te]
Re: Arresting Jonathan’ll Spell Doom For Buhari Government - IYC by Heffalump(m): 11:15am On Apr 11, 2016
NwaNimo1:
GEJ has been made a saint by APC He's now untouchable!

Says who? Old buffon kowai. Ye ye de smell walahi angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Arresting Jonathan’ll Spell Doom For Buhari Government - IYC by aeronot(m): 11:16am On Apr 11, 2016
Punch again! What do these people have to gain with screaming headlines in an attempt to heat the polity? Budget is not yet out & they do not see it fit to channel their resourced and know why, chibok girls, economy etc. Will ijaw youths go & tell punch this exclusively? They have vanguard, guardian owned by south south people they would have granted such an interview. I wonder what their agenda is Mr. Punch newspapers? The government hasn't issued any iota of suspicion that they want to arrest GEJ, but punch just wants to poke the bear! Am tired of our pressmen.
Re: Arresting Jonathan’ll Spell Doom For Buhari Government - IYC by macaranta(m): 11:17am On Apr 11, 2016
Oka
Re: Arresting Jonathan’ll Spell Doom For Buhari Government - IYC by zheroes(m): 11:23am On Apr 11, 2016
MadCow1:
As much as I dislike Jonathan and wish I an catch him slipping without his SSS Bodyguard so I can beat the Bayelsa ogogoro out of him, I will not support his being arrested.

Jonathan may be a dullard but he is still a Niger Deltan and we must still protect our own.

No be am start the thiefing.

They should just collect as much money as they can from him and let him live out the rest of his life peacefully while reflecting on how he failed the Niger Delta.
with such thinking and people clicking like, nigerians remain the major problem of nigeria. Because he is your brother? And he he didn't start it? So if the right people come onboard to change such retarded thinking you guys will oppose the move even if it will move the generality of nigerians forward. Don't worry time will tell. When oil gets to $9 a barrel you guys will start planting groundnut and plantain.
Re: Arresting Jonathan’ll Spell Doom For Buhari Government - IYC by greatmen: 11:23am On Apr 11, 2016
so right in short please Gej should be arrested am so looking forward to it, that's just the catalyst needed for the biggest problem Nigeria has ever seen before trust me everyone will be affected the fuel scarcity would be child's play compared to what would happen, already Nigeria has never been this divided since the civil war, people are so foolish they don't learn from history, so I beg buhari please arrest Gej people are tired and need an excuse please please we need a motive!!! Give us the opportunity arrest Gej, we need a chain reaction, trust me that's just what is needed to unite all the south south including biafra to go to the next level it's not a treat or rantings on social media read history bad decisions are the cause of every civil war and nobody would come out pretty this time around, so please give biafra the catalyst they need to rally up the Niger delta in this tensed time thank you!

1 Like

Re: Arresting Jonathan’ll Spell Doom For Buhari Government - IYC by Rexnegro(m): 11:26am On Apr 11, 2016
masterchi:
IBB, Obasanjo, Atiku, Tinubu, Fashola, even Buhari and his suitcases etc why have they not been arrested? Obasanjo alone wasted 16b dollars on power.
it's obvious weed is really bad...haven't You been told or read that probing will only be done to the immediate past govt ...only if You no how massive malpractice And corruption was done in gej govt...it's on record that since 1960 the highest level of corruption was done in gej govt....bro sentiments aside hee who steal our commonwealth should do our commonprison if found guilty...if e sure gej that stealing isn't corruption which is true then he shouldn't be afraid to go Answer few questions from efcc..... gej has a good mindset but was gutless
Re: Arresting Jonathan’ll Spell Doom For Buhari Government - IYC by Bamz(m): 11:26am On Apr 11, 2016
BLWeb:
This is why this country will not move ahead. Ethnicity is very deep in our system. It is no more about finding out the truth about the endemic corruption under the past administration, it is now about "Even if he is guilty don't touch him because he is Ijaw". This is very pitiable.

And some of the people in question are well educated. cry
Re: Arresting Jonathan’ll Spell Doom For Buhari Government - IYC by Bamz(m): 11:29am On Apr 11, 2016
MadCow1:
As much as I dislike Jonathan and wish I an catch him slipping without his SSS Bodyguard so I can beat the Bayelsa ogogoro out of him, I will not support his being arrested.

Jonathan may be a dullard but he is still a Niger Deltan and we must still protect our own.

No be am start the thiefing.

They should just collect as much money as they can from him and let him live out the rest of his life peacefully while reflecting on how he failed the Niger Delta.

In simple English, he's a Niger Deltan so give him soft landing even if found guilty. I get you.
Re: Arresting Jonathan’ll Spell Doom For Buhari Government - IYC by zheroes(m): 11:31am On Apr 11, 2016
greatmen:
so right in short please Gej should be arrested am so looking forward to it, that's just the catalyst needed for the biggest problem Nigeria has ever seen before trust me everyone will be affected the fuel scarcity would be child's play compared to what would happen, already Nigeria has never been this divided since the civil war, people are so foolish they don't learn from history, so I beg buhari please arrest Gej people are tired and need an excuse please please we need a motive!!! Give us the opportunity arrest Gej, we need a chain reaction, trust me that's just what is needed to unite all the south south including biafra to go to the next level it's not a treat or rantings on social media read history bad decisions are the cause of every civil war and nobody would come out pretty this time around, so please give biafra the catalyst they need to rally up the Niger delta in this tensed time thank you!
bros nothing will happen, only a few idiots that choose to be will go down, how much did Gej give you? When will you learn!!! Nothing, I repeat can be as difficult as bokoharam, they are more deadly than ISIS, are you guys willing to turn yourselves into suicide bombers? Hell no. Your situation will be worse than the northeast, because after all the bombing, the creeks will reject the dead bodies.
Re: Arresting Jonathan’ll Spell Doom For Buhari Government - IYC by Nobody: 11:31am On Apr 11, 2016
Empty threat!
Thought you people threatened to set Nigeria ablaze if Jonathan Lost the election.
Where's Jonathan today? Otuoke!
Jonathan would be prosecuted, and if found guilty would go to jail. And nothing would happen!
Na today?
Re: Arresting Jonathan’ll Spell Doom For Buhari Government - IYC by Jidibia(m): 11:40am On Apr 11, 2016
Frankyboy1:
Children making noise everywhere! What will happen that has not happened! Abiola was killed nothing happened, abacha nothing happened, kanu is in jail, nothing will happen, if Jonathan is arrested nko? Abegi make we hear word jare!
That was then
Re: Arresting Jonathan’ll Spell Doom For Buhari Government - IYC by Ondoboi12345678: 11:42am On Apr 11, 2016
Is he above the law?

1 Like

Re: Arresting Jonathan’ll Spell Doom For Buhari Government - IYC by MadCow1: 11:47am On Apr 11, 2016
Bamz:

In simple English, he's a Niger Deltan so give him soft landing even if found guilty. I get you.

Naa..

It simple tense: If you arrest Jonathan, then make sure all past Nigerian Presidents and Heads of State are also arrested and jailed.

No be our own them go use start work.
Re: Arresting Jonathan’ll Spell Doom For Buhari Government - IYC by ransomed: 11:51am On Apr 11, 2016
The number one enemy of Nigeria are the Youths. They allowed them to be used as political thugs, ballot box snatchers, assassins, drug couriers and users, by corrupt politicians. They use and dump them, no job, no futuse but they are so sentimental to the extent of supporting and defending recognised treasury looters because of Nepotism and regionalism. Shame to youths who sell their future for a crumbling at the feet of their oppressors.
Re: Arresting Jonathan’ll Spell Doom For Buhari Government - IYC by Bamz(m): 12:02pm On Apr 11, 2016
MadCow1:

Naa..

It simple tense: If you arrest Jonathan, then make sure all past Nigerian Presidents and Heads of State are also arrested and jailed.

No be our own them go use start work.

I'm sure I get smiley

Let's assume GEJ is set free. Another tribe comes forth in future and says:
"If you arrest Mr. XYZ, then make sure all past Nigerian Presidents and Heads of State are also arrested and jailed.

No be our own them go use start work"

I totally get you bro.
Re: Arresting Jonathan’ll Spell Doom For Buhari Government - IYC by waziri4biz: 12:07pm On Apr 11, 2016
Caseless:
Story!
Naso we hear before election. They always think they can intimidate us and cow everybody into submission.
Gej would be arrested and heaven will not fall.
you be fool
Re: Arresting Jonathan’ll Spell Doom For Buhari Government - IYC by MadCow1: 12:07pm On Apr 11, 2016
Bamz:

I'm sure I get smiley

Let's assume GEJ is set free. Another tribe comes forth in future and says:
"If you arrest Mr. XYZ, then make sure all past Nigerian Presidents and Heads of State are also arrested and jailed.

No be our own them go use start work"

I totally get you bro.

grin

Wise man..

I see your point, but let someone else be the scapegoat. cool

We Niger Deltans are not patriotic like that.
Re: Arresting Jonathan’ll Spell Doom For Buhari Government - IYC by Willybos(m): 12:09pm On Apr 11, 2016
cktheluckyman:

When you arrest Tompolo and take care of the power outage caused by the blowing up of gas pipelines, we will start taking you serious
Du anything silly, and see what will happen 2 u people there.
Re: Arresting Jonathan’ll Spell Doom For Buhari Government - IYC by greatmen: 12:15pm On Apr 11, 2016
zheroes:
bros nothing will happen, only a few idiots that choose to be will go down, how much did Gej give you? When will you learn!!! Nothing, I repeat can be as difficult as bokoharam, they are more deadly than ISIS, are you guys willing to turn yourselves into suicide bombers? Hell no. Your situation will be worse than the northeast, because after all the bombing, the creeks will reject the dead bodies.
Mr man boko haram did not change oil price who told you its going to be shoot out as usual please I hope you can safe guard the pipelines of the whole Niger delta and subsea pipelines remember we have the diving technologies trust me Nigeria will cripple, so be waiting for suicide bombers, you won't even see anyone lool only major economic woes added to this grin grin
Re: Arresting Jonathan’ll Spell Doom For Buhari Government - IYC by otemanuduno: 12:25pm On Apr 11, 2016
Presbulg:
This man na FOOL
. Aaahn aahn, stop calling GEJ a fool nah. At least he is the saviour of the ijaw people.
Re: Arresting Jonathan’ll Spell Doom For Buhari Government - IYC by ricebeans668: 12:28pm On Apr 11, 2016
Caseless:
Story!
Gej would be arrested and heaven will not fall.
There are two things I am looking forward to seeing Buhari do if Buhari is indeed Islamist, a Fulani man. One, to sell Tompolo properties as claimed, and two, to arrest GEJ. I will swear with my life that those are last things he will ever think of.
Re: Arresting Jonathan’ll Spell Doom For Buhari Government - IYC by greatmen: 12:28pm On Apr 11, 2016
zheroes:
secondly a single dynamite can cause Nigeria millions in one day just one little ant inside your eye then you will remember they is a God, ask the oil c operations how d boys reached offshore platforms continue to underestimate the Niger delta, be there talking about suicide bombing it's going to be tactical not creeks like before nobody dey for creek na bush u go bomb angry grin grin grin sad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ex-Lagos Governor, Akinwunmi Ambode Revalidates APC Membership / Pick Wrong President, Nigeria’ll Crash, Disintegrate’ – Primate Ayodele / "Gentle As A Dove"- Dolapo Celebrates Husband Yemi Osinbajo On His 66th Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.