Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,814 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:28 AM

Arresting Jonathan’ll Spell Doom For Buhari Government - IYC - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Arresting Jonathan’ll Spell Doom For Buhari Government - IYC (21358 Views)

Nigeria’s Unity Negotiable – IYC Replies Buhari / Restructuring Will Spell Doom For Nigeria - Wakili / Crushing Niger Delta Militants May Spell Doom For Nigeria –ezeife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arresting Jonathan’ll Spell Doom For Buhari Government - IYC by SucreB: 12:32pm On Apr 11, 2016
jking001:
Leave them by the time Buhari starts with his transparency government even the ijaws would be calling for Jonathans head who Jonathan help for south south? train from Lagos to calabar him no fit do even the road nah half done,carry money dey give tompolo and gbolokemi so them go use am against other thank God PMB came on board,a blessing in disguise.
YOU BELONG TO YABA LEFT. YOU AINT MAKING SENSE. REPHRASE PLEASE!

1 Like

Re: Arresting Jonathan’ll Spell Doom For Buhari Government - IYC by SucreB: 12:36pm On Apr 11, 2016
WATCHING IN 3D. BY THE TIME THEY START THEIR ISSUES, EVEN BH WILL BOW. FEAR IJAW .....ALL I CAN SAY NOW.
Re: Arresting Jonathan’ll Spell Doom For Buhari Government - IYC by ricebeans668: 12:42pm On Apr 11, 2016
KINGwax007:
lol...and you sincerely thinks that he is still in Nigeria?

Why did he even escape?
grin grin

Even your asari and his Twitter wife is now a mute dog!
Tompolo is in his village enjoying light (power) more than you who thing you are living. He has everything, I mean everything any human being can. Even if you name the president of US, name Dubai. Tompolo is livng a very powerful live. Buhari and Mugu are just empty things to Tompolo. The day Buhari with his tinny neck will ever plan to arresting GEJ, the present hardship you are complaining of will be a child's play. It is just a mere matter of opening up of one pipe line which TY Danjuma is enjoying free will go in flames. Damn
Re: Arresting Jonathan’ll Spell Doom For Buhari Government - IYC by kernel504(m): 12:58pm On Apr 11, 2016
KINGwax007:

Why did he even escape?
grin grin

You now enjoy a nation of hardship courtesy of Buhari, with Fulanis ravaging villages kudos for your vote.
Re: Arresting Jonathan’ll Spell Doom For Buhari Government - IYC by dragunov: 1:11pm On Apr 11, 2016
cktheluckyman:

Tompolo escape to where? He is at home in the creeks go and get him
As in.......he actually built a nice cozy apartment in the creek. Oniyeye.
Re: Arresting Jonathan’ll Spell Doom For Buhari Government - IYC by odikimi: 1:35pm On Apr 11, 2016
KINGwax007:
why dnt u start telling urself the truth...

Even the Almighty Kanu got served. Asari changed his nationality to evade being tried as a Nigerian citizen if caught, and stayed in Benin for his own safety.

Ojukwu, your father's father, escaped to Abidjan.

So, tombolo still dey there?

Oya, snap him pics chilling in his sitting room... grin grin
pls are u serious?
Pls tell me which of the Asari? The Asari Dokubo was present in Rivers State rerun and even voted for PDP and shown same to the World before putting it inside the ballot box.
You guys have no idea of our strength. Nnamdi Kanu is not an Ijaw man and he is a toy compare to what Asari and Tompolo can do. We will first of all challenge them with Ateke Tom to see their weight.
Re: Arresting Jonathan’ll Spell Doom For Buhari Government - IYC by j1mmy: 1:52pm On Apr 11, 2016
Southerners always like to boast and issue threats they can never ever carry out!

If Buhari wins, war will start - well it did not

If Jonathan loses election war will start- where is the war?

If Fulani herdsmen near South, they are gone - Not only did they enter south but a small number of them dominate many south communities!

Southerners only have big mouths!
Re: Arresting Jonathan’ll Spell Doom For Buhari Government - IYC by dragunov: 2:11pm On Apr 11, 2016
SucreB:
WATCHING IN 3D. BY THE TIME THEY START THEIR ISSUES, EVEN BH WILL BOW. FEAR IJAW .....ALL I CAN SAY NOW.
You can strap bombs on and blow yourselves for all anybody cares. Fear wetin? I beg go and sleep. Race of criminals an vandals.
Re: Arresting Jonathan’ll Spell Doom For Buhari Government - IYC by brojoshua: 2:31pm On Apr 11, 2016
As for me, if my father or mother or brother loots or steals things that are not his or her, I will be the first person to go and report him to the people and the police so that he may not teach the rest of us his evil ways. We have no power to defend the guilty and offenders, but we say to the offenders to go and settle their cases and face punishment for their offences. And we also frank at it when our people are bringing in illegal earnings, we expose them and ask them to explain their sources of income to everyone. We let everyone know when they are coming home with more than what they are earning so that when punishment come because of their wickedness, everyone will know that we have warned and exposed them and not kept quiet and we don't share with them such illegal and ungodly earnings. Thank you
Re: Arresting Jonathan’ll Spell Doom For Buhari Government - IYC by Tarzaa(m): 2:39pm On Apr 11, 2016
I weep for our dear country! Simply because a thief is coming from my tribe, such a thief shouldn't be prosecuted! Very sorry for these people who call themselves youth! What do you benefit from these thieves to make you stand for them to death?

1 Like

Re: Arresting Jonathan’ll Spell Doom For Buhari Government - IYC by Rexnegro(m): 2:56pm On Apr 11, 2016
DaBullIT:
Walahi

All this mouth making will not do ijaw, Ibo ND SS, SE, SS any good

They said the same to Kanu, he's in custody today

Tompolo went into hiding

Dakubo and wife are in Benin

Metuah is mute

So many more to list

Point being PMB can't just arrest out of hate, every prosecution and arrest is glaring and evidence is publicly available

Supporting a criminal is not the way forward

Buhari will win this war against corruption, it doesn't matter if the perpetrator is the ex president or a petty roadside mechanic

Truth will prevail, light will always win over darkness
You spoke me not just my mind..i like someone like You, straight forward no time to paint sentiments
Re: Arresting Jonathan’ll Spell Doom For Buhari Government - IYC by Mbediogu(m): 3:02pm On Apr 11, 2016
KINGwax007:

Even the Almighty Kanu got served. Asari changed his nationality to evade being tried as a Nigerian citizen if caught, and stayed in Benin for his own safety.

Accursed tribalist. Even the dead Ojukwu is spared by you. Well you can only go around the pepper plant, you cannot climb it. If I knew ur tribe I would have told u ur history for talking about Ikemba ndi Igbo. Ewu Ohia like you.
Re: Arresting Jonathan’ll Spell Doom For Buhari Government - IYC by frenchboy(m): 3:09pm On Apr 11, 2016
Why is he hiding. Remember he is nt a free man now...
Re: Arresting Jonathan’ll Spell Doom For Buhari Government - IYC by nasoeb: 3:14pm On Apr 11, 2016
Ioannes:

I'm ready to bet that you are still in school and still collecting pocket money from daddy. (not a bad thing though)

you know how I know? read your comment again.

Ohh boy boy don't you think that will be something for me to thank God for that I have a daddy who provides for me, meaning that God Has Indeed BLESS my family. Unlike you who happens to be an unfortunate almajiri destined to survive only by mama aisha rice and buhari ever coming stipends for "POOREST 25MILLION NIGERIANS" to survive. Reason you are a zombie for life

1 Like

Re: Arresting Jonathan’ll Spell Doom For Buhari Government - IYC by Stevosty: 3:31pm On Apr 11, 2016
KINGwax007:

lol
Re: Arresting Jonathan’ll Spell Doom For Buhari Government - IYC by nasoeb: 3:31pm On Apr 11, 2016
ricebeans668:
Tompolo is in his village enjoying light (power) more than you who thing you are living. He has everything, I mean everything any human being can. Even if you name the president of US, name Dubai. Tompolo is livng a very powerful live. Buhari and Mugu are just empty things to Tompolo. The day Buhari with his tinny neck will ever plan to arresting GEJ, the present hardship you are complaining of will be a child's play. It is just a mere matter of opening up of one pipe line which TY Danjuma is enjoying free will go in flames. Damn

These guys no know who dem dey carry play for this country. This was exactly what we foresaw that prompted us to take every necessary measure. To step up our game. I pity the common Nigerian when this finally happens because they will be so much hunger in the country that even those supporting buhari now will be the ones asking buhari if them send am to chase Gej. (because a hungry man is an angry man) the minute the hunger starts reigning in the land, I guarantee you no one will think straight. The same way you can't find anyone shouting sai baba again because hunger definitely wont allow them. Remember you can't cheat nature

1 Like

Re: Arresting Jonathan’ll Spell Doom For Buhari Government - IYC by Nobody: 3:34pm On Apr 11, 2016
nasoeb:

Ohh boy boy don't you think that will be something for me to thank God for that I have a daddy who provides for me, meaning that God Has Indeed BLESS my family. Unlike you who happens to be an unfortunate almajiri destined to survive only by mama aisha rice and buhari ever coming stipends for "POOREST 25MILLION NIGERIANS" to survive. Reason you are a zombie for life

I'll bet That's the best shot you can fire from your arsenal right?

anyway bro, no need to curse. if you read my post again you will realise I didn't yab you, just pulling your leg.

Oh btw, the almajiris are also human beings.

1 Like

Re: Arresting Jonathan’ll Spell Doom For Buhari Government - IYC by nasoeb: 3:38pm On Apr 11, 2016
Ioannes:

I'll bet That's the best shot you can fire from your arsenal right?

anyway bro, no need to curse. if you read my post again you will realise I didn't yab you, just pulling your leg.

Oh btw, the almajiris are also human beings.

Yeah I know that's why I didn't yab you as well. Just realising Nigeria's diversity.
Re: Arresting Jonathan’ll Spell Doom For Buhari Government - IYC by dancoolD(m): 3:45pm On Apr 11, 2016
I never in my life see a confuse president like Buhari, he is a mediocre president
Re: Arresting Jonathan’ll Spell Doom For Buhari Government - IYC by TheLastIdiot: 3:51pm On Apr 11, 2016
KINGwax007:

Why did he even escape?
grin grin

Shut ur trap there! What do u know?
Re: Arresting Jonathan’ll Spell Doom For Buhari Government - IYC by TheLastIdiot: 3:54pm On Apr 11, 2016
nasoeb:

I have given u one like. U gave that guy a good reply...he's just a mumu!
Re: Arresting Jonathan’ll Spell Doom For Buhari Government - IYC by Nobody: 4:15pm On Apr 11, 2016
masterchi:
Your federal govt cant even find Tompolo.
And why is the supposed warlord hiding?
Re: Arresting Jonathan’ll Spell Doom For Buhari Government - IYC by Nobody: 4:17pm On Apr 11, 2016
KINGwax007:

Why did he even escape?
grin grin

I thot they said he fears nobody,but why is he hiding?
Re: Arresting Jonathan’ll Spell Doom For Buhari Government - IYC by Nobody: 4:19pm On Apr 11, 2016
cktheluckyman:

When you arrest Tompolo and take care of the power outage caused by the blowing up of gas pipelines, we will start taking you serious
Arrest is not a witchcraft thing now,let your Tompolo show face if him be man.
Re: Arresting Jonathan’ll Spell Doom For Buhari Government - IYC by Nobody: 4:21pm On Apr 11, 2016
cktheluckyman:

Tompolo escape to where? He is at home in the creeks go and get him
Real warriors don't hide, they show their faces.
Re: Arresting Jonathan’ll Spell Doom For Buhari Government - IYC by CosmicJames(m): 4:24pm On Apr 11, 2016
The issue is that EFCC just want to prove to OBJ that they are not toothless as he (OBJ) claims. That's why they are looking for a way to arrest GEJ in order to humiliate him. If EFCC is serious about this arrest, they should start from PMB, followed by OBJ and then get to GEJ. If they do it this way, we the Ijaws will take it kindly. But if EFCC just jump on board and arrest GEJ because he is from the minority then we will not take it from them. It will only result to more problems for Nigeria that is already suffering seriously. For those of you shouting nothing will happen: answer this question. Why FG have not arrested Tompolo and auction his property till date? And will you buy the property if FG auctions it and you know its Tompolo's?
Re: Arresting Jonathan’ll Spell Doom For Buhari Government - IYC by Nobody: 4:24pm On Apr 11, 2016
iyb:
South South,South East calling criminals heroes since 10000bc
I just wonder wetin them go teach their children.What a shame.
Re: Arresting Jonathan’ll Spell Doom For Buhari Government - IYC by Justpassingby2(m): 6:38pm On Apr 11, 2016
Pls wetin time talk for there jawe... Who get fuel for there. If una like.. Make una kill una self... As far as una submit to me una ATM card and password befor the fight begin. Mitcheeeeeeeewwwww
Re: Arresting Jonathan’ll Spell Doom For Buhari Government - IYC by Justpassingby2(m): 6:45pm On Apr 11, 2016
Abeg na when BUHARI won start him work sef... I hear say him don travel again... Heeyyyyyy Up nepa ooo.. I won go bid am die well... Only fools can quote me
Re: Arresting Jonathan’ll Spell Doom For Buhari Government - IYC by odikimi: 6:53pm On Apr 11, 2016
This is one thread I don't like to say anything but I am forced to say my mind and opinion.
I have said it earlier in another post , that Buhari can never, I mean never arrest Jonathan. If him do it and if he fails to do it, those dancing because of this fake threat are f**ls and will forever remain f**ls. People dying of ignorance will live in their abode and be saying rubbish. No efcc can even attempt or dream of it let alone coming close to his house. Let us see the useless judge that will give the order for his arrest. he won't be even invited for questioning let alone being jailed.
Re: Arresting Jonathan’ll Spell Doom For Buhari Government - IYC by jking001(m): 7:14pm On Apr 11, 2016
Wasted sperm .
SucreB:
YOU BELONG TO YABA LEFT. YOU AINT MAKING SENSE. REPHRASE PLEASE!
Re: Arresting Jonathan’ll Spell Doom For Buhari Government - IYC by PastorOla1: 8:13pm On Apr 11, 2016
MAKE UNA COOL TEMPER , NOTHING FIT HAPPEN GEJ IS NOT ABOVE THE LAW. NIGERIA IS FAAR BIGGER THAN GEJ. IYC SHOULD STOP THIS NOICE MAKING. WHEN GEJ LOST ELECTION HERE WWETIN UNA NO TALK B4 THEN WETIN UNA DO AFTER THEN.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ibrahim Badamasi Babangida Is Dead (Rumours) / Atiku And His History Of Helping Friends With Public Funds / Ex-Northern Governor Desperate For Babatunde Fowler’s Job - The Nation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.