Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,826 members, 7,820,905 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:44 AM

Video Of Amaechi Defending The 2016 Budget Of The Ministry Of Transport - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video Of Amaechi Defending The 2016 Budget Of The Ministry Of Transport (21468 Views)

Rare Photo Of Amaechi & Yahaya Bello At Zahra Buhari's Wedding / Caption This Photo Of Amaechi / Short Video Of Amaechi Defending Lagos-calabar And Lagos-kano Railway Project (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Video Of Amaechi Defending The 2016 Budget Of The Ministry Of Transport by makzeze: 8:47am On Apr 11, 2016

7 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Video Of Amaechi Defending The 2016 Budget Of The Ministry Of Transport by modath(f): 9:07am On Apr 11, 2016
The NASS are free to hate Amaechi & Tinubu to their hearts delight but they do not get the leeway to Jeopardize the present & future generations existence!!

The Pro Saraki APC are fighting the executive while the PDP would hate anything good to come for the south through their "enemies", lest the people see through their lies!

In short, God will punish them!!

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Video Of Amaechi Defending The 2016 Budget Of The Ministry Of Transport by OrlandoOwoh(m): 9:10am On Apr 11, 2016
I thought the chairman of the senate house committee on appropriation said Amaechi was never in the house to defend his ministry's budget? It appears the senators don't realize that their grouse against Amaechi over his confirmation as a minister could cost the country a lot.

70 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Video Of Amaechi Defending The 2016 Budget Of The Ministry Of Transport by TheGoodJoe(m): 9:35am On Apr 11, 2016
Wait a minute. So our South - South Senators, opened their eyes and watched Amaechi defend the rail projects and they did not bother to ask what happened that such project left the budget.

I will not blame Sen. Ben Bruce because he was tweeting when Amaechi was talking. What is the excuse of the others?

122 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Video Of Amaechi Defending The 2016 Budget Of The Ministry Of Transport by OAUTemitayo: 9:45am On Apr 11, 2016
This legislooters are really useless

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Amaechi Defending The 2016 Budget Of The Ministry Of Transport by Christianwalas(m): 9:50am On Apr 11, 2016
These legislators are enemies of progress

18 Likes

Re: Video Of Amaechi Defending The 2016 Budget Of The Ministry Of Transport by comradee1248: 10:00am On Apr 11, 2016
I no getam po data

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Video Of Amaechi Defending The 2016 Budget Of The Ministry Of Transport by kalusky02(m): 10:01am On Apr 11, 2016
This video clearly put to rest the bare face lie being peddled by Hon. Adbulmunin.

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Amaechi Defending The 2016 Budget Of The Ministry Of Transport by omolola15(m): 10:01am On Apr 11, 2016
Ok
Re: Video Of Amaechi Defending The 2016 Budget Of The Ministry Of Transport by eminikansoso(m): 10:02am On Apr 11, 2016
grin
Re: Video Of Amaechi Defending The 2016 Budget Of The Ministry Of Transport by Emmylive(m): 10:02am On Apr 11, 2016
Amechi na ewu hausa... Mitcheeww
Re: Video Of Amaechi Defending The 2016 Budget Of The Ministry Of Transport by boujaye: 10:03am On Apr 11, 2016
Amaechi should be scrutinized bumper to bumper, that man is a don in fraudology.
Re: Video Of Amaechi Defending The 2016 Budget Of The Ministry Of Transport by cocoberry(f): 10:03am On Apr 11, 2016
Toh
Re: Video Of Amaechi Defending The 2016 Budget Of The Ministry Of Transport by golddiamond860: 10:03am On Apr 11, 2016
Is he teaching students?
Re: Video Of Amaechi Defending The 2016 Budget Of The Ministry Of Transport by Ebukaobi: 10:03am On Apr 11, 2016
Shame on the PDP senators from the SS and SE

You are throwing away the baby with the bath water

Short sighted imbeciles

61 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Video Of Amaechi Defending The 2016 Budget Of The Ministry Of Transport by modath(f): 10:04am On Apr 11, 2016
TheGoodJoe:
Wait a minute. So our South - South Senators, opened their eyes and watched Amaechi defend the rail projects and they did not bother to ask what happened that such project left the budget.

I will not blame Sen. Ben Bruce because he was tweeting when Amaechi was talking. What is the excuse of the others?

grin

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Amaechi Defending The 2016 Budget Of The Ministry Of Transport by lorbah001(m): 10:04am On Apr 11, 2016
We on d verge.......best believe!

Sai change

4 Likes

Re: Video Of Amaechi Defending The 2016 Budget Of The Ministry Of Transport by jmichlins(m): 10:04am On Apr 11, 2016
Emmylive:
Amechi na ewu hausa... Mitcheeww
did you watch the video? Oh i remember you too poor to buy mb

51 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Video Of Amaechi Defending The 2016 Budget Of The Ministry Of Transport by poiZon: 10:05am On Apr 11, 2016
OrlandoOwoh:
I thought the chairman of the senate house committee on appropriation said Amaechi was never in the house to defend his ministry's budget? It appears the senators don't realize that their grouse against Amaechi over his confirmation as a minister could cost the country a lot.

danjuma goje is apc, amaechi apc, i hope at d end of ur fingering n blaming pdp wont be mentioned.
Atleast we now know who hv brains n think outside d box in nairaland.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Amaechi Defending The 2016 Budget Of The Ministry Of Transport by Boscojugunu(m): 10:05am On Apr 11, 2016
Ben murray bruce

3 Likes

Re: Video Of Amaechi Defending The 2016 Budget Of The Ministry Of Transport by MadCow1: 10:06am On Apr 11, 2016
Chai... grin grin grin grin

So there was a video of Amaechi defending the Ministries budget yet a Senator who was there went on record to say that he didn't. grin

Amaechi - 2

Senate - 0

cool

57 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Video Of Amaechi Defending The 2016 Budget Of The Ministry Of Transport by Uwatomaabimbola: 10:06am On Apr 11, 2016
Guy defend well oo
Re: Video Of Amaechi Defending The 2016 Budget Of The Ministry Of Transport by efilefun(m): 10:07am On Apr 11, 2016
grin
Re: Video Of Amaechi Defending The 2016 Budget Of The Ministry Of Transport by OlujobaSamuel: 10:08am On Apr 11, 2016
pls na 15mb crew I dey couple with no light, no fuel, for those wey watch, was the project part of the defence?
if yes, help me gather stone come NASS, am on my way there.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Amaechi Defending The 2016 Budget Of The Ministry Of Transport by kkkp: 10:09am On Apr 11, 2016
I'm not surprise at all cuz ppl of ss/se don't want progress. So that they can prove a point

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Amaechi Defending The 2016 Budget Of The Ministry Of Transport by OrlandoOwoh(m): 10:09am On Apr 11, 2016
poiZon:

danjuma goje is apc, amaechi apc, i hope at d end of ur fingering n blaming pdp wont be mentioned.
Atleast we now know who hv brains n think outside d box in nairaland.
Did you see PDP in my post?

12 Likes

Re: Video Of Amaechi Defending The 2016 Budget Of The Ministry Of Transport by Elose11(m): 10:09am On Apr 11, 2016
Moderator,how did this post get to fp so soon. A post that only got few comments. I tire for una ooh!
Re: Video Of Amaechi Defending The 2016 Budget Of The Ministry Of Transport by efilefun(m): 10:10am On Apr 11, 2016
OrlandoOwoh:
He was busy mobilizing hungry youths to carry placards for saraki at the CCT when Amaechi was defending the budget

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Video Of Amaechi Defending The 2016 Budget Of The Ministry Of Transport by peteredo: 10:10am On Apr 11, 2016
I laff Wen I hear all dis our senator talking abt d gud of Nigeria.. if the project were not in d budget hw com some were moved 2 constituency project... it's high time we pursue dis senators #youthoccupynass

5 Likes

Re: Video Of Amaechi Defending The 2016 Budget Of The Ministry Of Transport by HopeAtHand: 10:10am On Apr 11, 2016
I said it earlier that the hate for Amaechi will burn all the SE and SS senators and HoR members.

They think they are doing Amaechi, they are just as clueless as GEJ.

51 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Video Of Amaechi Defending The 2016 Budget Of The Ministry Of Transport by Greenback: 10:10am On Apr 11, 2016
TheGoodJoe:

aint u ever ashamed of urself,dont u get tired of this "our ss" crap? U were so busy yesterday,is that how u gonna wash ur father's linen in public if he errs? U are so disgusting and like someone cursed.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Enugu Massacre: South-East Senators Call For Emergency SE/SS Summit / I’ll Create Mass Employment In Ogun, Says Dimeji Bankole / Fulani Herdsmen Kill Three Farmers In Ondo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.