Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,991 members, 7,817,919 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:00 PM

Video Of Amaechi Defending The 2016 Budget Of The Ministry Of Transport - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video Of Amaechi Defending The 2016 Budget Of The Ministry Of Transport (21464 Views)

Rare Photo Of Amaechi & Yahaya Bello At Zahra Buhari's Wedding / Caption This Photo Of Amaechi / Short Video Of Amaechi Defending Lagos-calabar And Lagos-kano Railway Project (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video Of Amaechi Defending The 2016 Budget Of The Ministry Of Transport by Nobody: 11:16am On Apr 11, 2016
TheGoodJoe:
Wait a minute. So our South - South Senators, opened their eyes and watched Amaechi defend the rail projects and they did not bother to ask what happened that such project left the budget.

I will not blame Sen. Ben Bruce because he was tweeting when Amaechi was talking. What is the excuse of the others?

It is Obvious!! the ppl that need a free access to the sea through Lagos is the North, we dont want any link to Yoruba land called Lagos...we SS and SE dont want any rail way line from Lagos.....let the mallams have free ride from Kano to Lagos we dont care.....we are already planning for our future without SW and North.....Rotimi Amachi is not part of us.

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Amaechi Defending The 2016 Budget Of The Ministry Of Transport by dustydee: 11:17am On Apr 11, 2016
Nothing said about railways in this clip. Where is the full version of the video. This one focusses only on aviation.
Re: Video Of Amaechi Defending The 2016 Budget Of The Ministry Of Transport by tuniski: 11:18am On Apr 11, 2016
huntila:
I watched it from the beginning till end . Over 21 minutes. No where did he talk about the Lagos-calabar railway project or did the senators ask too. All they talked about was the Aviation sector which is commendable . I loved the safety first part. So O.P , you are Misleading the public..The Mods should have checked before making Front Page.

I tot I was alone on this the whole defense sef was just a Charade! Paddy paddy thing! Shame on presidency lying like devil.
Re: Video Of Amaechi Defending The 2016 Budget Of The Ministry Of Transport by OrlandoOwoh(m): 11:19am On Apr 11, 2016
poiZon:

bobo at d end u will mntion pdp, u guys abused pdp thru out ysterday as if pdp heads the appropriation committee in bboth haus. People r still toeing that path till today.
I've not mentioned PDP or any party since this issue started. In Ogun, Ondo and Lagos states, that the train route passes, there are predominantly represented by the APC in the NASS.

Politics is all about interest. If the northern legislators could ensure that the route that passess through their part of the country remains in the budget, why did their southern counterparts watched theirs espunged from the appropriation bill?
Re: Video Of Amaechi Defending The 2016 Budget Of The Ministry Of Transport by hmuhammad(m): 11:24am On Apr 11, 2016
eminikansoso:

why calling him Ewu Gambia
Simply call him Ewu Morroco
LOL!
Re: Video Of Amaechi Defending The 2016 Budget Of The Ministry Of Transport by philips70(m): 11:34am On Apr 11, 2016
Even though this video proved Amaechi definitely was there to defend his ministry's budget it has NOTHING to help the main bone of contention which is Lagos to Calabar rail line. Nobody should attempt to use this as a defence, it is lame.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Video Of Amaechi Defending The 2016 Budget Of The Ministry Of Transport by Forwetinnah: 11:40am On Apr 11, 2016
rusher14:
Honestly speaking I couldn't find anything relating to the railway lines.

What time on the clock is it?

I wonder...smh

Infact. ...i watched it twice to see if I missed it the first time. I wonder why the OP opened this thread. Smh

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Amaechi Defending The 2016 Budget Of The Ministry Of Transport by scofield(m): 11:40am On Apr 11, 2016
Mr #commonsense did not see this oooo!! He was elected a Senator representing his people from Bayelsa and not Twitter, for goodness sake,how can senators representing south south,sit dow and watch a northern senator remove a rail project that would boost our economy,divert the money to the north.what is wrong with these people After they will say it's Amaechi!!! Haba!!!!!
Re: Video Of Amaechi Defending The 2016 Budget Of The Ministry Of Transport by obailala(m): 11:44am On Apr 11, 2016
GreatSE:

It is Obvious!! the ppl that need a free access to the sea through Lagos is the North, we dont want any link to Yoruba land called Lagos...we SS and SE dont want any rail way line from Lagos.....let the mallams have free ride from Kano to Lagos we dont care.....we are already planning for our future without SW and North.....Rotimi Amachi is not part of us.
Speak for yourself only. The SE is full of businessmen and businesses that need access links to all parts of the country. Once again, if you or your immediate folks are not visionary enough to understand the need or importance of a rail link, others do, thanks.

3 Likes

Re: Video Of Amaechi Defending The 2016 Budget Of The Ministry Of Transport by shine96: 11:51am On Apr 11, 2016
Emmylive:
Amechi na ewu hausa... Mitcheeww
Emmylive you know that you are the ewu here, cos you won't read before commenting. The question is that was the calaber rail project in the budget? Did you watch the youtube piece on the Minister for Transport defending the budget from his ministry? Stupud human being like you
Re: Video Of Amaechi Defending The 2016 Budget Of The Ministry Of Transport by Nobody: 11:57am On Apr 11, 2016
dustydee:
Nothing said about railways in this clip. Where is the full version of the video. This one focusses only on aviation.

After dat one that is 27mins, click on d next and u will the railway.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5KE2XYj9Id4
Re: Video Of Amaechi Defending The 2016 Budget Of The Ministry Of Transport by ObinnaIzuora: 12:07pm On Apr 11, 2016
GreatSE:

Attachee by force, speak for your red mud village alone and stop attaching SS to your rubbish. Uno get shame at all

1 Like

Re: Video Of Amaechi Defending The 2016 Budget Of The Ministry Of Transport by dustydee: 12:08pm On Apr 11, 2016
tuale4u:

After dat one that is 27mins, click on d next and u will the railway.

That's a different one. It's an investigative hearing and not a budget defence.
Re: Video Of Amaechi Defending The 2016 Budget Of The Ministry Of Transport by hylyne(m): 12:11pm On Apr 11, 2016
Can't use my costly data to watch this crape

1 Like

Re: Video Of Amaechi Defending The 2016 Budget Of The Ministry Of Transport by dtruth3(m): 12:20pm On Apr 11, 2016
I just watched the video, I was hoping to see where the Lagos - Calabar Rail was mentioned, but I couldn't.

This further exposes APC lies!
Re: Video Of Amaechi Defending The 2016 Budget Of The Ministry Of Transport by Goddex: 12:21pm On Apr 11, 2016
rusher14:

[size=13pt]APC and lies . . .
Amaechi never made mention of the rail project in all that conversation.

APC are never tired of lying

[/size]

1 Like

Re: Video Of Amaechi Defending The 2016 Budget Of The Ministry Of Transport by Pidggin(f): 12:23pm On Apr 11, 2016
TheGoodJoe:
Wait a minute. So our South - South Senators, opened their eyes and watched Amaechi defend the rail projects and they did not bother to ask what happened that such project left the budget.

I will not blame Sen. Ben Bruce because he was tweeting when Amaechi was talking. What is the excuse of the others?

Ask yourself why Buhari removed it but left Lagos - Kaduna rail
Re: Video Of Amaechi Defending The 2016 Budget Of The Ministry Of Transport by obailala(m): 12:28pm On Apr 11, 2016
rusher14:

Re: Video Of Amaechi Defending The 2016 Budget Of The Ministry Of Transport by Greenback: 12:40pm On Apr 11, 2016
hmuhammad:
[s][/s]

as usual,malu wey dem tie rope nò dey talk...hem abokki brain is too dull to process anything
Re: Video Of Amaechi Defending The 2016 Budget Of The Ministry Of Transport by philips70(m): 12:41pm On Apr 11, 2016
obailala:

Yes, I was just about posting this here. Even though it is not a budget defence Amaechi clearly stated government's plan for the two routes in this year's budget. It is a proof they actually planned for it but someone is doing some mischief somewhere. In all, listening to Hon Jibrin on TV this morning it is evidently clear all they are concerned about is their constituency projects where their billions come from. All they are trying to do is to make the executive look naive before Nigerians whilst we forget to ask them about their own expenditures. Unfortunately most Nigerians are falling for it. Now that there's no longer Ghana must go from the MDAs their only hope of making millions is through constituency projects and you could see it in his voice in his appearance today.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Amaechi Defending The 2016 Budget Of The Ministry Of Transport by ricsman(m): 12:57pm On Apr 11, 2016
obailala:

now I see it on the next seating

1 Like

Re: Video Of Amaechi Defending The 2016 Budget Of The Ministry Of Transport by Image123(m): 1:24pm On Apr 11, 2016
makzeze:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JxFxC8sM2Gg

Change the opening post to this link

That is the correct video where Ameachi was discussing with the House of Rep committee.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Amaechi Defending The 2016 Budget Of The Ministry Of Transport by poiZon: 1:35pm On Apr 11, 2016
qudusoyeleke:

see as you think like cockroach your senator have your future for the north
Thank God i came from south west if my senator try that rubbish ........................................................................................................... we will stone him to death

u reason like black ant, shebi lagos dey south east? Ogun n ondo na for south south athing?
gerahahia idiat.
Re: Video Of Amaechi Defending The 2016 Budget Of The Ministry Of Transport by hmuhammad(m): 2:31pm On Apr 11, 2016
Greenback:

as usual,malu wey dem tie rope nò dey talk...hem abokki brain is too dull to process anything
IPOB tout
Re: Video Of Amaechi Defending The 2016 Budget Of The Ministry Of Transport by Optionalx: 4:27pm On Apr 11, 2016
dustydee:

The issue here is Lagos Calabar rail line they uploaded aviation clip. It shows there is none about railway if there is they would have shown it.
Btw
Many people commenting never watched the clip though
Re: Video Of Amaechi Defending The 2016 Budget Of The Ministry Of Transport by Emmylive(m): 5:42pm On Apr 11, 2016
jmichlins:
did you watch the video? Oh i remember you too poor to buy mb

Lol, u still fit hit head for wall... 😜😜
Re: Video Of Amaechi Defending The 2016 Budget Of The Ministry Of Transport by Emmylive(m): 5:46pm On Apr 11, 2016
hmuhammad:
you na ewu gambia

I have my reasons for calling him that... Continue dey drink paracetamol for another person headache. I no send u grin
Re: Video Of Amaechi Defending The 2016 Budget Of The Ministry Of Transport by Sweetlemon(f): 6:12pm On Apr 11, 2016
TheGoodJoe:

What kind of wickedness is this mbok? grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Video Of Amaechi Defending The 2016 Budget Of The Ministry Of Transport by Topiipii(m): 6:27pm On Apr 11, 2016
poiZon:
yesterdy i read n saw how people attacked, abused n accused pdp senators from ss n se but exempted senators from sw n also their reps members knowing fully well the project in question traverses more than 8states n terminates at lagos which will also benefit from it including ogun n ondo which mostly hv apc senators n reps.
I asked a zombie a question till now he cant answer, who heads the committee on appropriation in both chambers n list the others members n thier party affiliates then we can start argument.
Atlest pdp hv bin vindicated to some extent cos the punch just clarified that d budget was treated like husband handling his newly wed virgin spouse. Only the key men in that committee were privy to the details in the budget. U cant interfere in any committee u r not a member, hv never seen governors attain state executive council meetings.
So if apc want destroy pdp with propaganda, God is destroying them using their members.
The Lagos-Kano line passes through Lagos, Ogun, Oyo and Osun, so they can't really be bothered if we're to look at it from your perspective(I'm not supporting this perspective though). But, who do you think will benefit more from this project: the SW whose people don't travel much to the SE & SS or the SE & SS that has droves of people migrating to the SW. You'd be surprised at the number of non S/Westerners even in a remote SW state like Ekiti.
Re: Video Of Amaechi Defending The 2016 Budget Of The Ministry Of Transport by hmuhammad(m): 6:35pm On Apr 11, 2016
Emmylive:

I have my reasons for calling him that... Continue dey drink paracetamol for another person headache. I no send u grin
na u de take paracetamol for person headache
Re: Video Of Amaechi Defending The 2016 Budget Of The Ministry Of Transport by Greenback: 7:46pm On Apr 12, 2016
hmuhammad:
IPOB tout
lolll..see painment o..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Seyi Tinubu Sends N15m To Mohbad's Son, Liam / Why Buhari May Not Sign 2018 Budget – Minister, Udoma / I'm The Only One Contesting For Presidency - Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.