Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,465 members, 7,816,089 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:58 AM

Photos Of Charles Oputa, CharlyBoy, In Hospital - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos Of Charles Oputa, CharlyBoy, In Hospital (59236 Views)

Sierra Leone Mudslide: Obasanjo & Tony Elumelu Visit Victims In Hospital (Pics) / Charlyboy, Dino Melaye, Murray-Bruce Tape Their Mouths To Support 'NJIKO' / CharlyBoy Writes Open Letter To Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Charles Oputa, CharlyBoy, In Hospital by Juanapeters21: 7:26pm On Apr 11, 2016
Wishing him quick recovery
Re: Photos Of Charles Oputa, CharlyBoy, In Hospital by Arewa12: 7:28pm On Apr 11, 2016
Op get ur information right, he just went 4 medical checkup dis is 4rm a geniue source
Re: Photos Of Charles Oputa, CharlyBoy, In Hospital by Arewa12: 7:30pm On Apr 11, 2016
boman2014:
Charlyboy shares pictures of him in hospital via his Instagram page.

[img]http://i.onthe.io/vllkyt35suato32pug.0cdc267d.jpg[/img]

[img]http://i.onthe.io/vllkyt5grhveopjpm.665fe602.jpg[/img]

[img]http://i.onthe.io/vllkyt26cjbdge2lb.176b9a5c.jpg[/img]

https://www.instagram.com/p/BEDdhduMNwR/
stop misleading ppl jare Op get ur information right,
he just went 4 medical
checkup dis is 4rm a geniue
source
Re: Photos Of Charles Oputa, CharlyBoy, In Hospital by waice6571: 7:40pm On Apr 11, 2016
NOC1:
I love his sucks, yellow sucks is nice.

Frat things... huhh?
By their post you shall know them.

My thought though grin
NOC1:
I love his sucks, yellow sucks is nice.

Frat things... huhh?
By their post you shall know them.

My thought though
Re: Photos Of Charles Oputa, CharlyBoy, In Hospital by distilledwalex(m): 8:00pm On Apr 11, 2016
The guy s just running some routine check na.. MRI... ECG.. Sonography... Where is the oxygen treatment here.. undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Charles Oputa, CharlyBoy, In Hospital by Odogwucharles: 8:00pm On Apr 11, 2016
Yeah you are right l, I've always known that his attitude is not ordinary... quote author=hemartins post=44613316]The pictures doesn't necessarily mean he is sick it could be a routine check up. [/quote]

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Charles Oputa, CharlyBoy, In Hospital by coolplanet: 8:04pm On Apr 11, 2016
The treatment na to show us pix.can someone tell me why he used footwear receiving serious treatment.the guy just dey fool himself
Re: Photos Of Charles Oputa, CharlyBoy, In Hospital by ifeanyija(m): 8:04pm On Apr 11, 2016
moyakz:
but why is he telling us?
he is not telling you but his instagram fans, he didnt post it on nairaland
Re: Photos Of Charles Oputa, CharlyBoy, In Hospital by polyte: 8:13pm On Apr 11, 2016
...time to give up to God is now, Charlie, nobody knows tomorrow. Prepare to meet thy Creator.
Re: Photos Of Charles Oputa, CharlyBoy, In Hospital by onetoone: 8:31pm On Apr 11, 2016
See what was written on the wall where the lady was standing in front of charly boy executive health not for ordinary nigerians
Re: Photos Of Charles Oputa, CharlyBoy, In Hospital by ledaman: 8:43pm On Apr 11, 2016
King of gay men
Re: Photos Of Charles Oputa, CharlyBoy, In Hospital by Charly68: 8:55pm On Apr 11, 2016
I hope it is not APC Govt that is giving area father high blood pressure. Get well very soon sir.
Re: Photos Of Charles Oputa, CharlyBoy, In Hospital by princezzlolly(f): 9:03pm On Apr 11, 2016
Wetin dey worry am?
Re: Photos Of Charles Oputa, CharlyBoy, In Hospital by abnsugbe: 9:06pm On Apr 11, 2016
Osinachi1:
FTC for yeye thread

that Yellow stocks,Hima na Aye
Shout out to all the aros in the House..
Re: Photos Of Charles Oputa, CharlyBoy, In Hospital by moyakz(m): 9:14pm On Apr 11, 2016
ifeanyija:
he is not telling you but his instagram fans, he didnt post it on nairaland
instagram fans indeed!
Re: Photos Of Charles Oputa, CharlyBoy, In Hospital by Nobody: 9:15pm On Apr 11, 2016
What a messy specimen of mankind!
Re: Photos Of Charles Oputa, CharlyBoy, In Hospital by xreal: 9:20pm On Apr 11, 2016
iamrealdeji:
This man looks 27 rather than 64

sincerely, and I am happy for him for that young look.

BTW, he doesn't look ill. Maybe he is there for routine check up. (Radiology)
Re: Photos Of Charles Oputa, CharlyBoy, In Hospital by Knetpro(m): 9:22pm On Apr 11, 2016
I wish him speedy recovery
Re: Photos Of Charles Oputa, CharlyBoy, In Hospital by Ibime(m): 9:38pm On Apr 11, 2016
Nowhere is he receiving oxygen there.

In the first picture, he is having an MRI scan, in the second, an ultrasound scan.
Re: Photos Of Charles Oputa, CharlyBoy, In Hospital by Nobody: 9:48pm On Apr 11, 2016
Ibime:
Nowhere is he receiving oxygen there.

In the first picture, he is having an MRI scan, in the second, an ultrasound scan.

Abi oo..just MRI and carotid Doppler ultrasound oo..

I hope he had colonoscopy and his prostate examined as well.
Re: Photos Of Charles Oputa, CharlyBoy, In Hospital by Olufemiolaolu(m): 10:05pm On Apr 11, 2016
NobleAngell:
Wish him quick recovery even though I'm not a fan.
Ur frontal package is noble grin
Re: Photos Of Charles Oputa, CharlyBoy, In Hospital by NobleAngell(f): 10:23pm On Apr 11, 2016
Olufemiolaolu:
Ur frontal package is noble grin
Haaa! U are not serious o.
Re: Photos Of Charles Oputa, CharlyBoy, In Hospital by Nobody: 11:15pm On Apr 11, 2016
this is me cure, (i cure) i knew it will happensometimes
Re: Photos Of Charles Oputa, CharlyBoy, In Hospital by scent9(f): 11:23pm On Apr 11, 2016
Lol buh cwiusly who ee help!
Re: Photos Of Charles Oputa, CharlyBoy, In Hospital by Jamiubond009(m): 11:40pm On Apr 11, 2016
Me and area father chopping iron.

Re: Photos Of Charles Oputa, CharlyBoy, In Hospital by xp17(m): 11:53pm On Apr 11, 2016
abdollar04246:
End time oxygen shocked grin
that's MRI scan, not oxygen treatment. BTW, phones are not allowed to be used in that section. Nigerians and unlawful act . mtcheeew
Re: Photos Of Charles Oputa, CharlyBoy, In Hospital by Sayelabola(m): 12:06am On Apr 12, 2016
Mcpadosky:
area father wishing u speedy recovery

Area fada ke?

Not many people would remember that this man has once been addressed as the SATAN OF GBAGADA. grin grin grin
Re: Photos Of Charles Oputa, CharlyBoy, In Hospital by pussyeater(m): 1:56am On Apr 12, 2016
Area Gayrea Father undecided
Re: Photos Of Charles Oputa, CharlyBoy, In Hospital by intrepid: 6:51am On Apr 12, 2016
Foreign hospital, certainly. Even if it's in naija, it's almost owned intoto by the whites.
When really are we going to get to this level?
Re: Photos Of Charles Oputa, CharlyBoy, In Hospital by OVA200(m): 8:33am On Apr 12, 2016
His name suppose to have been change from charlyboy to charlyman he is old.
Re: Photos Of Charles Oputa, CharlyBoy, In Hospital by Godson32(m): 8:43am On Apr 12, 2016
Charly Man.
Re: Photos Of Charles Oputa, CharlyBoy, In Hospital by Raymeg: 9:13am On Apr 12, 2016
The guy bam

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Jonathan Breaks Silence - El-Rufai Lied On Independence Expenditure / What Is The Meaning Of JAGABAN? / President Buhari Dressed In Igbo Attire To Perform Guard Of Honor In Imo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.