Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:35 AM

Alleged Killings Of Fulani Herdsmen: Group Threatens To Drag IPOB To ICC - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Alleged Killings Of Fulani Herdsmen: Group Threatens To Drag IPOB To ICC (2215 Views)

Herdsmen: Group Protests In Abuja, Calls For Immediate Arrest Of Ortom, Ishiaku / SERAP Drags 11 Governors To ICC Over Unpaid Salaries / RE: Alleged Killings Of Fulani Herdsmen: Group Threatens To Drag IPOB To ICC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Alleged Killings Of Fulani Herdsmen: Group Threatens To Drag IPOB To ICC by Princewill1(m): 4:26pm On Apr 11, 2016
The Conference of Minority Tribes of Nigeria (CMTN),
has said it will drag the leadership of the Indigenous
People of Biafra (IPOB) to the International Criminal
Court (ICC) at the Hague following the alleged killings
of some Fulani herdsmen in Abia State.

The group which condemned the killings of the
northerners, described it as a crime against
humanity.
Recall that bikerings have followed the allegations by
the Department of State Services, DSS, Abuja
Headquarters, that members of IPOB killed some
Fulani herdsmen in Abia State, and dumped them in
gutters.
But this allegation, the separatist group, other
groups, as well as the Abia State government, has
denied, describing it as a lie from the pit of hell.
In separate press statements, they condemned the
DSS, accusing the nation's secrete police of wanting
to spark another ethnic pogrom in Nigeria.
However, addressing a press conference on Monday,
in Abuja, Secretary General of CMTN, Comrade
Samson Babalola said these alleged killings marked a
new low in what had been cordial relations between
ethnic nationalities in Nigeria that have always
accepted each other as family.
He said other ethnic groups strongly condemned
government forces when it clamped down on IPOB’
protests and had even planned sympathy marches in
support of IPOB and its leaders that are being
detained.
Babalola said, "However, by killing these innocent
people, whose only offence is possibly that they were
of a different ethnic stock from IPOB, these
separatists have proven that they do not deserve and
must never get the backing of other tribes and ethnic
nationalities in the country."
He warned that if not urgently tackled, the new
dimension may lead to the Rwanda Genocide of 1990,
in which members of one ethnic group tried to wipe
out the other.
He said further, "it is also not too early to begin to
monitor the online activities of IPOB members that
are carrying out their own brand of radicalisation.
They work hard to build public anger against
anything Nigerian online making it difficult for their
moderate sympathisers to contribute to national
discourse without coming under threats. This has
greatly shrunken the space for intellectual discourse
and actively endorsed promotion of violence against
the state as a precondition for being considered loyal
to IPOB ideals."
He explained that there are rules internationally set
out for pursuing self-determination and this is the
only acceptable option for those with the intellectual
bend of mind as the murderous campaign of the paid
killers running IPOB violates every known norm.
He said, "the Conference of Minority Tribes will drag
those named by the DSS in these killings before the
ICC. We had earlier condemned in totality the
incessant herders clash with farmers which
Nigerians can attest to and the principle of justice
and fairness demands that every Nigerian should
speak up when there is any perceived injustice in the
land.
"This is an unbearable narrative that must be
condemned by all irrespective of tribal or ethnic
affiliations. It is a matter of time before IPOB
separatists turn on the rest of us if we remain silent
on this matter. As for those sponsoring this national
blight called IPOB, it is not too late to return to the
path of national integration."

www.vanguardngr.com/2016/04/alleged-killings-of-fulani-herdsmen-group-threatens-to-drag-ipob-to-icc/

Re: Alleged Killings Of Fulani Herdsmen: Group Threatens To Drag IPOB To ICC by Princewill1(m): 4:30pm On Apr 11, 2016
May Amadioha wipe-out these ediots! Where were they when the jihadist herdsmen massacre over 500 Agatu residents.

25 Likes

Re: Alleged Killings Of Fulani Herdsmen: Group Threatens To Drag IPOB To ICC by herkzprince(m): 4:35pm On Apr 11, 2016
Fuel no dey ..light no dey ..money self no dey
Some people dey fight dey kill each other? Ah!
Na different thing dey my own mind oooooo
Re: Alleged Killings Of Fulani Herdsmen: Group Threatens To Drag IPOB To ICC by AceRoyal: 4:36pm On Apr 11, 2016
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
Are the Fulanis a minority tribe now? undecided
This guys are suffering from acute zombiesm&are foo.ls of the highest order.
This government is the real definition of confuse,clueless and stu.pid.
tongue

17 Likes

Re: Alleged Killings Of Fulani Herdsmen: Group Threatens To Drag IPOB To ICC by OgbeifunErom: 4:38pm On Apr 11, 2016
This is a right step in the right direction

Igbos must be punished for the willful murder of Nigerians

This group is undermining the authority of the government and the Army should be deployed to their strongholds and they should disarm them and use every necessary method. Mass execution should be on the table.

2 Likes

Re: Alleged Killings Of Fulani Herdsmen: Group Threatens To Drag IPOB To ICC by plaetton: 4:40pm On Apr 11, 2016
Where is the crime scene ?

Where are the bodies ?

What are the identities of the victims ?

And what is the evidence that these phantom herdsmen met foul play at the hands of people who are ipob members ?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alleged Killings Of Fulani Herdsmen: Group Threatens To Drag IPOB To ICC by Nossa(m): 4:42pm On Apr 11, 2016
stewpid group

5 Likes

Re: Alleged Killings Of Fulani Herdsmen: Group Threatens To Drag IPOB To ICC by Rapmoney(m): 4:42pm On Apr 11, 2016
OgbeifunErom:

This group is undermining the authority of the government and the Army should be deployed to their strongholds and they should disarm them and use every necessary method. Mass execution should be on the table.

Clap for urself! Which school did u attend? Ur certificate should be withdrawn!!!

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alleged Killings Of Fulani Herdsmen: Group Threatens To Drag IPOB To ICC by OgbeifunErom: 4:43pm On Apr 11, 2016
Rapmoney:
Clap for urself! Which school did u attend? Ur certificate should be withdrawn!!!

IPOB

Attack the post and not the poster

Did they teach you that at school?

Of course not

1 Like

Re: Alleged Killings Of Fulani Herdsmen: Group Threatens To Drag IPOB To ICC by Princewill1(m): 4:46pm On Apr 11, 2016
Abia State govt has come out to deny that report,including the Abia state chapter of DSS.

So what are these ediots talking about?

12 Likes

Re: Alleged Killings Of Fulani Herdsmen: Group Threatens To Drag IPOB To ICC by philGeo(m): 4:47pm On Apr 11, 2016
I will advocate for killing of Fulani's, please kill more, ride on, minority? Every thing in Nigeria politics, when fulani's are killing people and kidnapping people nobody said anything but when the kill them it become news. Just said that you want appointment from fulani Buhari.

14 Likes

Re: Alleged Killings Of Fulani Herdsmen: Group Threatens To Drag IPOB To ICC by cutestcee: 4:48pm On Apr 11, 2016
OgbeifunErom:

Which cave are u typing this from? Not your fault, because in a sane world you should be receiving treatment in a psychiatric hospital.
Let that stupid group and their supporters pack out of this country because this is Nigeria and belongs to all of us, not to DAURA SECRET SERVICE or the Fulani cattle rearers alone!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alleged Killings Of Fulani Herdsmen: Group Threatens To Drag IPOB To ICC by Nobody: 4:49pm On Apr 11, 2016
What a country we are in! So such a group had always existed? Is their ideology built on the principle that Fulani lives are more important than other lives or that every life is important? Of course it's obvious. The level of foolishness and inhumanity in this country is alarming.

3 Likes

Re: Alleged Killings Of Fulani Herdsmen: Group Threatens To Drag IPOB To ICC by LMFashions: 4:50pm On Apr 11, 2016
What is his name again? Samson Babalola. I'm not surprised. This is a case of a slave trying to defend his master.

9 Likes

Re: Alleged Killings Of Fulani Herdsmen: Group Threatens To Drag IPOB To ICC by Princewill1(m): 4:50pm On Apr 11, 2016
IPOB is really a nightmare to many zombies.

The man is even lamenting that IPOB has taken over the cyberspace in Nigeria.

7 Likes

Re: Alleged Killings Of Fulani Herdsmen: Group Threatens To Drag IPOB To ICC by LMFashions: 4:51pm On Apr 11, 2016
OgbeifunErom:

Hypocrite

2 Likes

Re: Alleged Killings Of Fulani Herdsmen: Group Threatens To Drag IPOB To ICC by Stolen: 4:51pm On Apr 11, 2016
hahahahahahahaha!

We know the Daura Secret Service are trying to manufacture lies ahead of Buhari and Buratai appearance in the ICC Hague for War crimes and Crimes against humanity.

Nice try! angry

4 Likes

Re: Alleged Killings Of Fulani Herdsmen: Group Threatens To Drag IPOB To ICC by OgbeifunErom: 4:52pm On Apr 11, 2016
cutestcee:

[s]Which cave are u typing this from? Not your fault, because in a sane world you should be receiving treatment in a psychiatric hospital.
Let that stupid group and their supporters pack out of this country because this is Nigeria and belongs to all of us, not to DAURA SECRET SERVICE or the Fulani cattle rearers alone! [/s]

IPOB, your vituperation means NOTHING to me

Nigeria will not be held to ransom because of a group of degenerates and imbeciles

IPOB are vile and should be treated like Boko Haram. I hope you can see that is where the government policy is going

IPOB= Boko Haram

2 Likes

Re: Alleged Killings Of Fulani Herdsmen: Group Threatens To Drag IPOB To ICC by OgbeifunErom: 4:52pm On Apr 11, 2016
LMFashions:

Hypocrite

IPOB

I am a realist

2 Likes

Re: Alleged Killings Of Fulani Herdsmen: Group Threatens To Drag IPOB To ICC by Stolen: 4:53pm On Apr 11, 2016
OgbeifunErom:

Nigeria will not be held to ransom because of a group of degenerates and imbeciles

IPOB are vile and should be treated like Boko Haram. I hope you can see that is where the government policy is going

IPOB= Boko Haram

As a yoruba man that u are speak about your community. I will respect u more. sad

5 Likes

Re: Alleged Killings Of Fulani Herdsmen: Group Threatens To Drag IPOB To ICC by aventura: 4:54pm On Apr 11, 2016
It was part of a covert plan that DSS had to initiate before they came up with this spurious assertion.

Their exist even a grander plan by the President on this systematic wave of violence by these nomads.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Alleged Killings Of Fulani Herdsmen: Group Threatens To Drag IPOB To ICC by Rapmoney(m): 4:54pm On Apr 11, 2016
OgbeifunErom:

IPOB

Attack the post and not the poster

Did they teach you that at school?

Of course not
Shaataap there! Don't start exhibiting foolishness on every forum you visit!!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alleged Killings Of Fulani Herdsmen: Group Threatens To Drag IPOB To ICC by OgbeifunErom: 4:55pm On Apr 11, 2016
Stolen:

As a yoruba man that u are speak about your community. I will respect u more. sad

I am from Edo

I do not hate any Nigerian

I hate terrorists and people that call for genocidal acts against Nigerians

IPOB fit into that category

IPOB will be dealt with by the Nigerian military

They have already started with the discovery of dead bodies in Abia

They will pay a steep price for the murders

2 Likes

Re: Alleged Killings Of Fulani Herdsmen: Group Threatens To Drag IPOB To ICC by cutestcee: 4:55pm On Apr 11, 2016
OgbeifunErom:

IPOB= Boko Haram
U and your types are better ignored because even the president cannot intimidate us with his daura secret service, talk more of a nonentity on nairaland

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alleged Killings Of Fulani Herdsmen: Group Threatens To Drag IPOB To ICC by OgbeifunErom: 4:56pm On Apr 11, 2016
Rapmoney:
Shaataap there! Don't start exhibiting foolishness on every forum you visit!!!

This is not Biafra

You can not stifle my opinion

There is free speech in Nigeria

When you get Biafra , you can stop free speech

This is Nigeria, behave accordingly

3 Likes

Re: Alleged Killings Of Fulani Herdsmen: Group Threatens To Drag IPOB To ICC by LMFashions: 4:56pm On Apr 11, 2016
OgbeifunErom:

IPOB

I am a realist

Let me test ur sanity. One question for u. What was ur take when herdsmen killed Igbos in Enugu and Abia?

6 Likes

Re: Alleged Killings Of Fulani Herdsmen: Group Threatens To Drag IPOB To ICC by OgbeifunErom: 4:56pm On Apr 11, 2016
cutestcee:

U and your types are better ignored because even the president cannot intimidate us with his daura secret service, talk more of a nonentity on nairaland

IPOB must pay a heavy price for murdering Nigerians

2 Likes

Re: Alleged Killings Of Fulani Herdsmen: Group Threatens To Drag IPOB To ICC by Nobody: 4:57pm On Apr 11, 2016
OgbeifunErom:

I am from Edo

You are being extraordinarily foolish and you think it's funny. Stupidity is not a gift from God.

8 Likes

Re: Alleged Killings Of Fulani Herdsmen: Group Threatens To Drag IPOB To ICC by Princewill1(m): 4:57pm On Apr 11, 2016
OgbeifunErom:

I am from Edo
You are demented zombie!

8 Likes

Re: Alleged Killings Of Fulani Herdsmen: Group Threatens To Drag IPOB To ICC by Rapmoney(m): 4:58pm On Apr 11, 2016
OgbeifunErom:

IPOB

I am a realist

People who don't even know the meaning of realism are still claiming to be realists! Chai! Realism has been bastardized! Maybe, we should pardon you if you use 'Zombist'!!!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alleged Killings Of Fulani Herdsmen: Group Threatens To Drag IPOB To ICC by OgbeifunErom: 4:59pm On Apr 11, 2016
LMFashions:

Let me test ur sanity. One question for u. What was ur take when herdsmen killed Igbos in Enugu and Abia?

My take is that the alleged killings should be reported to the authorities and police resources and every judicial apparatus should be used in bringing the perpetrators to book

IPOB has used several media calling for the murder of Yorubas and Hausas and now their followers are practicalising it

They will pay

1 Like

Re: Alleged Killings Of Fulani Herdsmen: Group Threatens To Drag IPOB To ICC by OgbeifunErom: 5:00pm On Apr 11, 2016
Reyginus:
You are being extraordinarily foolish and you think it's funny. Stupidity is not a gift from God.

Your abuse means Zilch to me

I understand that Igbos cannot argue like normal people and resort to abuse when they engage with superior intellect

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Handshake Of Aregbesola And Obianno That Got People Talking / Yesterday An Angry Biafran Member Calls President Buhari A Robot (see Photo) / 2019 Presidency: Tinubu Reportedly Gives Buhari Condition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.