Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,974 members, 7,817,868 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:42 PM

RE: Alleged Killings Of Fulani Herdsmen: Group Threatens To Drag IPOB To ICC - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / RE: Alleged Killings Of Fulani Herdsmen: Group Threatens To Drag IPOB To ICC (3216 Views)

Herdsmen: Group Protests In Abuja, Calls For Immediate Arrest Of Ortom, Ishiaku / SERAP Drags 11 Governors To ICC Over Unpaid Salaries / Alleged Killings Of Fulani Herdsmen: Group Threatens To Drag IPOB To ICC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

RE: Alleged Killings Of Fulani Herdsmen: Group Threatens To Drag IPOB To ICC by scoleman: 9:35pm On Apr 11, 2016
The Conference of Minority Tribes of Nigeria (CMTN), has said it will drag the leadership of the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB) to the International Criminal Court (ICC) at the Hague following the alleged killings of some Fulani herdsmen in Abia State. CMTN Coordinator, Babalola (middle) The group which condemned the killings of the northerners, described it as a crime against humanity. Recall that bikerings have followed the allegations by the Department of State Services, DSS, Abuja Headquarters, that members of IPOB killed some Fulani herdsmen in Abia State, and dumped them in gutters. But this allegation, the separatist group, other groups, as well as the Abia State government, has denied, describing it as a lie from the pit of hell. In separate press statements, they condemned the DSS, accusing the nation’s secrete police of wanting to spark another ethnic pogrom in Nigeria. However, addressing a press conference on Monday, in Abuja, Secretary General of CMTN, Comrade Samson Babalola said these alleged killings marked a new low in what had been cordial relations between ethnic nationalities in Nigeria that have always accepted each other as family. He said other ethnic groups strongly condemned government forces when it clamped down on IPOB’ protests and had even planned sympathy marches in support of IPOB and its leaders that are being detained. Babalola said, “However, by killing these innocent people, whose only offence is possibly that they were of a different ethnic stock from IPOB, these separatists have proven that they do not deserve and must never get the backing of other tribes and ethnic nationalities in the country.” He warned that if not urgently tackled, the new dimension may lead to the Rwanda Genocide of 1990, in which members of one ethnic group tried to wipe out the other. He said further, “it is also not too early to begin to monitor the online activities of IPOB members that are carrying out their own brand of radicalisation. They work hard to build public anger against anything Nigerian online making it difficult for their moderate sympathisers to contribute to national discourse without coming under threats. This has greatly shrunken the space for intellectual discourse and actively endorsed promotion of violence against the state as a precondition for being considered loyal to IPOB ideals.” He explained that there are rules internationally set out for pursuing self-determination and this is the only acceptable option for those with the intellectual bend of mind as the murderous campaign of the paid killers running IPOB violates every known norm. He said, “the Conference of Minority Tribes will drag those named by the DSS in these killings before the ICC. We had earlier condemned in totality the incessant herders clash with farmers which Nigerians can attest to and the principle of justice and fairness demands that every Nigerian should speak up when there is any perceived injustice in the land. “This is an unbearable narrative that must be condemned by all irrespective of tribal or ethnic affiliations. It is a matter of time before IPOB separatists turn on the rest of us if we remain silent on this matter. As for those sponsoring this national blight called IPOB, it is not too late to return to the path of national integration.”

Read more at: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/04/alleged-killings-of-fulani-herdsmen-group-threatens-to-drag-ipob-to-icc/

1 Like

Re: RE: Alleged Killings Of Fulani Herdsmen: Group Threatens To Drag IPOB To ICC by scoleman: 9:36pm On Apr 11, 2016
Why must it always be a Yoruba man, these people are filled with hatred for the Igbo man, even when it has been debunked as lies, they still went ahead and held a conference, Can you imagine!!!. For an unconfirmed story filled with lies and obvious propaganda, an allegation that was even denied by the head of dss. Geez! Aren't the Yoruba ethnic group already embarrassed by the actions of the stupid lots among them.

Tufiakwa!!! (Spits)

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: RE: Alleged Killings Of Fulani Herdsmen: Group Threatens To Drag IPOB To ICC by SageTravels: 9:38pm On Apr 11, 2016
scoleman:
Why must it always be a Yoruba man, these people are filled with hatred for the Igbo man, even when it has been debunked as lies, they still went ahead and held a conference, Can you imagine!!!. For an unconfirmed story filled with lies and obvious propaganda, an allegation that was even denied by the head of dss. Geez! Aren't the Yoruba ethnic group already embarrassed by the actions of the stupid lots among them.

Tufiakwa!!! (Spits)

If e no be Yoruba man who you wan make e be. we no them.

he even described it as a crime against humanity. that of Agatu in Benue state is a welcome development. God is watching o

5 Likes

Re: RE: Alleged Killings Of Fulani Herdsmen: Group Threatens To Drag IPOB To ICC by Beeman1(m): 9:50pm On Apr 11, 2016
AlfaSeltzer:
yoruba tribe is really a shameless tribe
spits
lol. Guy no need to insult yoruba's. I trust northerners na,dem no dey take shi*t and you know what I mean. Hope your people will learn from 1967 history. Hmmm.

2 Likes

Re: RE: Alleged Killings Of Fulani Herdsmen: Group Threatens To Drag IPOB To ICC by scoleman: 9:52pm On Apr 11, 2016
SageTravels:

If e no be Yoruba man who you wan make e be. we no them.

he even described it as a crime against humanity. that of Agatu in Benue state is a welcome development. God is watching o

Can you imagine, and to think that yorubas are member of the minority ethnicities is dumbfounding. Now this confirms the yoruba's hatred for the igbos. Tho not all but majority!

This guy don disgrace Yoruba finish. Tufia!!

11 Likes

Re: RE: Alleged Killings Of Fulani Herdsmen: Group Threatens To Drag IPOB To ICC by scoleman: 9:56pm On Apr 11, 2016
Beeman1:
lol. Guy no need to insult yoruba's. I trust northerners na,dem no dey take shi*t and you know what I mean. Hope your people will learn from 1967 history. Hmmm.

What do you mean? Oh you think the story peddled by those goats who call themselves DSS is true eh.
Listen young man, no nation survives 2 civil wars, and if the Fulani's dare murder any Igbo man or Easterner out of stupidity and hatred, man kiss this nation Goodbye!!!

12 Likes

Re: RE: Alleged Killings Of Fulani Herdsmen: Group Threatens To Drag IPOB To ICC by Oche211(m): 9:57pm On Apr 11, 2016
I'll also drag d fulanis to ICC for Agatu genocide. Abeg, give dat man toothpaste to wash his mouth

9 Likes

Re: RE: Alleged Killings Of Fulani Herdsmen: Group Threatens To Drag IPOB To ICC by Beeman1(m): 9:57pm On Apr 11, 2016
scoleman:

What do you mean? Oh you think the story peddled by those goats who call themselves DSS is true eh.
Listen young man, no nation survives 2 civil wars, and if the Fulani's dare murder any Igbo man or Easterner out of stupidity and hatred, man kiss this nation Goodbye!!!
Shataap. Empty chest beaters as usual. Mtcheww.

3 Likes

Re: RE: Alleged Killings Of Fulani Herdsmen: Group Threatens To Drag IPOB To ICC by scoleman: 9:59pm On Apr 11, 2016
Beeman1:

Okay we shall see.

2 Likes

Re: RE: Alleged Killings Of Fulani Herdsmen: Group Threatens To Drag IPOB To ICC by chido20(m): 9:59pm On Apr 11, 2016
the zoo will fall

4 Likes

Re: RE: Alleged Killings Of Fulani Herdsmen: Group Threatens To Drag IPOB To ICC by funmijoyb(f): 9:59pm On Apr 11, 2016
AlfaSeltzer:
yoruba tribe is really a shameless tribe
spits
spits on ur head. ....indeed a shameless tribe ..go to Kogi, kwara, osun, Ekiti, Ondo, Lagos, Ogun, Oyo, Togo & benin republic where yoruba's are found u will see ibo, dat tells u without yorubas, u people will not be puting on cloths.(like Adam daze)
The success of ur tribe lies solely on yorubas.

2 Likes

Re: RE: Alleged Killings Of Fulani Herdsmen: Group Threatens To Drag IPOB To ICC by AlfaSeltzer(m): 9:59pm On Apr 11, 2016
Beeman1:

You mean when we wiped out their leaders and they ran to Britain for help?

2 Likes

Re: RE: Alleged Killings Of Fulani Herdsmen: Group Threatens To Drag IPOB To ICC by AlfaSeltzer(m): 10:01pm On Apr 11, 2016
funmijoyb:

spits on ur head. ....indeed a shameless tribe ..go to Kogi, kwara, osun, Ekiti, Ondo, Lagos, Ogun, Oyo, Togo & benin republic where yoruba's are found u will see ibo, dat tells u without yorubas, u people will not be puting on cloths.(like Adam daze)

Lol, you need to get out more
Put it this way: go to any town on this earth, you will see Igbos
There's nothing special about yorubaland except ritualism

12 Likes

Re: RE: Alleged Killings Of Fulani Herdsmen: Group Threatens To Drag IPOB To ICC by TheArchangel(f): 10:01pm On Apr 11, 2016
Beeman1:
1967 is roughly 50 years ago.
In case of any violence you really think Lagos will be spared...hmmmm. Lagos is a confluence town of all tribes as lokoja is a confluence of river Niger and river benue.
Lagos will most likely be the melting point of all violent activities IN CASE
So warmongers should be careful what they wish for.

2 Likes

Re: RE: Alleged Killings Of Fulani Herdsmen: Group Threatens To Drag IPOB To ICC by scoleman: 10:02pm On Apr 11, 2016
funmijoyb:

Lol, I wonder if the kunu u drank fermented in your tummy before it was digested.

Such a kid!

4 Likes

Re: RE: Alleged Killings Of Fulani Herdsmen: Group Threatens To Drag IPOB To ICC by funmijoyb(f): 10:04pm On Apr 11, 2016
if ipob sud kill strangers anywhere in their land again, same thing sud happen to their brodas and sisters anywhere in Sw or North. .thank God they in large numbers in d west specifically.

1 Like

Re: RE: Alleged Killings Of Fulani Herdsmen: Group Threatens To Drag IPOB To ICC by AlfaSeltzer(m): 10:05pm On Apr 11, 2016
Beeman1:

When natural born cowards call the only black tribe ever that created and fought for their own country against allied world powers for 3 years, under constant bombardment and blockade chest beaters, I can only laugh and shake my head

General Mr Diya has already shown us the bravery of your people

11 Likes

Re: RE: Alleged Killings Of Fulani Herdsmen: Group Threatens To Drag IPOB To ICC by Aufbauh(m): 10:05pm On Apr 11, 2016
“However, by killing these innocent people, whose only offence is possibly that they were of a different ethnic stock from IPOB, these separatists have proven that they do not deserve and must never get the backing of other tribes and ethnic nationalities in the country.”

Most of these IPOB online miscreants have called me names simply because i told them the truth.
You can't go about seeking equity for self determination by engaging in lawlessness. You can't call my country a zoo, insult and bully people for submission to your ideology and expect my support. In fact I'll tag any man who feels where i stay a zoo an enemy and does not deserve my sympathy or support.

IPOB is akin to a terrorist movement, the only difference between them and Boko haram is that the lack the balls to wear a suicide jacket.

REF:
Terrorism, in its broad sense, is defined as the use of violence, or threatened use of violence, in order to achieve a political, religious or ideological aim.

The History of Terrorism is that of a well known individuals, entities, and incidents associated, whether rightly or wrongly with Terrorism. It was historically first experienced at least, in the first century AD, when the Sicarrii Zealots assassinated collaborators with Roman rule in the province of Judea, even though, some scholars have disputed whether the group was infact Terrorist.

The first use of the term Terrorism in English occurred during the French revolution's reign of terror, when the Jacobins, who ruled the revolutionary state, employed Violence, including mass executions by guillotine, to compel obedience to the state and intimidate regime enemies. Subsequently, the association of this term with only state violence lasted until the mid-19th century, when it began to be associated with nongovernmental groups.

By the 20th century, Terrorism became the main tool, used by revolutionary nationalism to motivate political violence in the Middle East, Europe, the Americas, Asia and Africa.

1 Like

Re: RE: Alleged Killings Of Fulani Herdsmen: Group Threatens To Drag IPOB To ICC by funmijoyb(f): 10:07pm On Apr 11, 2016
scoleman:

Lol, I wonder if the kunu u drank fermented in your tummy before it was digested.

Such a kid!
have u ever seen any ibo man that made it without passing yorubaland ever before? it's impossibility. ......kep chestbeating but we knw how to handle you wella but u wont understand for now.

1 Like

Re: RE: Alleged Killings Of Fulani Herdsmen: Group Threatens To Drag IPOB To ICC by Beeman1(m): 10:07pm On Apr 11, 2016
TheArchangel:
In case of any violence you really think Lagos will be spared...hmmmm. Lagos is a confluence town of all tribes as lokoja is a confluence of river Niger and river benue.
U should be telling dis to ur Ipod brothers who are not ready to learn from their past misfortunes. Hmmm.
Re: RE: Alleged Killings Of Fulani Herdsmen: Group Threatens To Drag IPOB To ICC by AlfaSeltzer(m): 10:08pm On Apr 11, 2016
Aufbauh:
“However, by killing these innocent people, whose only offence is possibly that they were of a different ethnic stock from IPOB, these separatists have proven that they do not deserve and must never get the backing of other tribes and ethnic nationalities in the country.”

Who ask for your backing before?

Just go away and leave us alone is all we have been saying!

4 Likes

Re: RE: Alleged Killings Of Fulani Herdsmen: Group Threatens To Drag IPOB To ICC by scoleman: 10:08pm On Apr 11, 2016
This shows that the witnesses posed by DSS to testify against Nnamdi kanu are nothing but paid crooks, no wonder they choose to hide their identities.

I'm really ashamed of this country, if the DSS can make unconfirmed inciteful allegations that can end up causing an ethnic war, then I wonder how united we are.

Let's be Frank with ourselves.

Nigerians are not one, we don't love each other at all

3 Likes

Re: RE: Alleged Killings Of Fulani Herdsmen: Group Threatens To Drag IPOB To ICC by funmijoyb(f): 10:11pm On Apr 11, 2016
AlfaSeltzer:

When natural born cowards call the only black tribe ever that created and fought for their own country against allied world powers for 3 years, under constant bombardment and blockade chest beaters, I can only laugh and shake my head

General Mr Diya has already shown us the bravery of your people
Obasanjo, Adekunle(black scorpion) and Maj. Taiwo too has shown u d greatest....6million ibos no be small grin

go and learn d definition of coward.

1 Like

Re: RE: Alleged Killings Of Fulani Herdsmen: Group Threatens To Drag IPOB To ICC by scoleman: 10:12pm On Apr 11, 2016
Aufbauh:
However, by killing these innocent people, whose only offence is possibly that they were of a different ethnic stock from IPOB, these separatists have proven that they do not deserve and must never get the backing of other tribes and ethnic nationalities in the country.”

Bros, DSS denied the allegations, so wat are you quoting? Is it out of hatred for the igbos you still believe the lies willingly

1 Like

Re: RE: Alleged Killings Of Fulani Herdsmen: Group Threatens To Drag IPOB To ICC by doctokwus: 10:13pm On Apr 11, 2016
We warned these IPOB miscreants that they were dragging the Ibos into a path filled with torns and that the repercussions are grave.
We tried telling them to stop threats of violence and promotion of killings offline and online.
We told them, distance yourself and denounce Kanu's open promotion of violence against the state and other tribes,yet IPOB revelled with glee as one violent speech after another was broadcast by Kanu.
Now one mischievous alec somewhere in the DSS has got IPOB and the Ibos on d defensive because of foolishness of some.
There is no doubt that Fulanis have killed more Ibos than the other way round and that more IPOB members have been killed by police,but has fulanis as a tribe come out to openly promote,broadcast and urge their youths to actively pursue it as an agenda? No!
Ibos for God's sake,are one of the most intelligent tribes in Nigeria,why get foolishly sucked into this mess and why has the unexplained defence of the most clueless,useless and utterly corrupt Jonathan blinded some in its fold to allow all common sense depart from them?
The IPOB strategy was from the onset a doomed and costly one because of its extremist ideology and violence fuelled rhetoric.Its time to have a rethink.

4 Likes

Re: RE: Alleged Killings Of Fulani Herdsmen: Group Threatens To Drag IPOB To ICC by Beeman1(m): 10:13pm On Apr 11, 2016
AlfaSeltzer:

You mean when we wiped out their leaders and they ran to Britain for help?
lol. How many of their leaders u killed? I can only remember 2. But your's na bad ending o. Guy I don't want to be ban so plss take ur frustration to somewhere. Empty chest beaters as usual. Thought una say if Nnadi Kanu is arrested,the zoo will fall. I will vote Buhari 1million times again and again for sending ur lord to Kuje prison and there is nothing anyone can do about it.

God bless PMB jare.

1 Like

Re: RE: Alleged Killings Of Fulani Herdsmen: Group Threatens To Drag IPOB To ICC by AlfaSeltzer(m): 10:15pm On Apr 11, 2016
funmijoyb:

Obasanjo, Adekunle(black scorpion), taiwo too shown u d greatest....6million ibos no be small grin

go and learn d definition of coward.

Lol, see what free education caused you

Tell us one battle Adekunle fought! clue 0

Tell us why obasanjo limps! clue:A Biafran bullet up his arsse!

3 Likes

Re: RE: Alleged Killings Of Fulani Herdsmen: Group Threatens To Drag IPOB To ICC by AlfaSeltzer(m): 10:17pm On Apr 11, 2016
Beeman1:
lol. How many of their leaders u killed? I can only remember 2. But your's na bad ending o. Guy I don't want to be ban so plss take ur frustration to somewhere. Empty chest beaters as usual. Thought una say if Nnadi Kanu is arrested,the zoo will fall. I will vote Buhari 1million times again and again for sending ur lord to Kuje prison and there is nothing anyone can do about it.

God bless PMB jare.

See as you dey lick your masters ass in the public. Shameless tribe.

Coward dey fear simple ban. Fear fear tribe.

4 Likes

Re: RE: Alleged Killings Of Fulani Herdsmen: Group Threatens To Drag IPOB To ICC by ckmayoca: 10:18pm On Apr 11, 2016
Make everybody even table this fulani matter to ICC. ICC go dey tired aand do the needful.
Re: RE: Alleged Killings Of Fulani Herdsmen: Group Threatens To Drag IPOB To ICC by funmijoyb(f): 10:19pm On Apr 11, 2016
TheArchangel:
ipod violence cannot start in lagos u sef u knw dis...think frm dis flat thing u r carrying called head nw
Re: RE: Alleged Killings Of Fulani Herdsmen: Group Threatens To Drag IPOB To ICC by TheArchangel(f): 10:20pm On Apr 11, 2016
Beeman1:
U should be telling dis to ur Ipod brothers who are not ready to learn from their past misfortunes. Hmmm.
We've understudied the mistake of the pasts and have made corrections for the future but it seems other ethnic group like yours are still living in the past. Time to join the moving trend.... embarassed

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Picture Of A School In The Niger Delta (pictures) / 'biafran Soap' By IPOB Hits The Market (photos) / Nollywood Actor And Lawyer Andy Okeke Storms Court To Defend Nnamdi Kanu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.