Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,916 members, 7,810,521 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:27 AM

Kayode Ogundamisi: Why Do Yorubas Inject ''Igbo'' Into Everything In Nigeria? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kayode Ogundamisi: Why Do Yorubas Inject ''Igbo'' Into Everything In Nigeria? (4558 Views)

Reno Omokri Vs Kayode Ogundamisi On Live UK TV Interview / Kayode Ogundamisi Reacts To Obasanjos's Letter To President Buhari / Kayode Ogundamisi Offers Family Of Police Killed In Owerri Bank Robbery 50k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kayode Ogundamisi: Why Do Yorubas Inject ''Igbo'' Into Everything In Nigeria? by Francis5: 4:35pm On Apr 11, 2016
I have just read where Kayode Ogundamisi blamed SS, SE and Tinubu (senators) for the bungling of the 60 B Naira Calabar-Lagos rail

I am concerned as to why he injected ''SE SENATORS'' into this imbroglio. To begin with, the rail line has nothing to do with SE in terms of its geographical and physical locations

As the map indicates, it starts from Cross River to Akwa Ibom (4), Rivers, Delta, Edo, Ondo, Ogun and Lagos (follow red bold arrows). Abia and Imo were clearly bypassed, despite them being so close to the rail line, and two short spurs (see green bold arrows)would have extended it to those States at little increase in the budget. Keep in mind, BTW, that Imo is an APC State.

So despite the rail line clearly benefiting 3 SW states, including Ondo, Ogun and Lagos, Kayode ignored the senators from Ondo and Ogun and instead chose to pillory SE senators. He also ignored the other two senators from Lagos.

Kayode and by extension all Yoruba, what have Igbos done to you? Why do you hate them so much? You (Nigeria) are not including them in the rail line, you are not letting them be, you are not developing their land as you do other places, and yet you are not letting them go. I am so sick and tired of ever been associated with that country.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kayode Ogundamisi: Why Do Yorubas Inject ''Igbo'' Into Everything In Nigeria? by dragonking2: 4:37pm On Apr 11, 2016
What do you expect? Tribalism is in their blood...They abused the ss senators but didn't mention their useless senators from the sw.

9 Likes

Re: Kayode Ogundamisi: Why Do Yorubas Inject ''Igbo'' Into Everything In Nigeria? by asha80(m): 4:39pm On Apr 11, 2016
It actually passes through aba

6 Likes

Re: Kayode Ogundamisi: Why Do Yorubas Inject ''Igbo'' Into Everything In Nigeria? by cutestcee: 4:40pm On Apr 11, 2016
Just like most Yoruba, he is intimidated by the Igbos, thus, subconsciously seeing them as a threat and cause of his problems, always!
If only we Igbos can be a little more united, the sky would be our starting point.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kayode Ogundamisi: Why Do Yorubas Inject ''Igbo'' Into Everything In Nigeria? by Francis5: 4:41pm On Apr 11, 2016
asha80:
It actually passes through aba

Does the current rail line schedule (the one modified by APC/Buhari) include Aba, or you are still wallowing in the original schedule by GEJ?

3 Likes

Re: Kayode Ogundamisi: Why Do Yorubas Inject ''Igbo'' Into Everything In Nigeria? by asha80(m): 4:45pm On Apr 11, 2016
Francis5:

Does the current rail line schedule (the one modified by APC/Buhari) include Aba, or you are still wallowing in the original schedule by GEJ?
do you have evidence that it has been modified? I am just uploading what I have always seen on the net..if you can get the modified version you can upload it..not that thing you put up there though

2 Likes

Re: Kayode Ogundamisi: Why Do Yorubas Inject ''Igbo'' Into Everything In Nigeria? by neolboy(m): 4:48pm On Apr 11, 2016
Tribalistic Ogundamisi

1 Like

Re: Kayode Ogundamisi: Why Do Yorubas Inject ''Igbo'' Into Everything In Nigeria? by Francis5: 4:49pm On Apr 11, 2016
asha80:
do you have evidence that it has been modified? I am just uploading what I have always seen on the net..if you can get the modified version you can upload it..not that thing you put up there though

All of the news I have seen here on NL show just those states in my map. Or do you have any document that shows a fuller rail geographical details of the rail line? Would love to see that and WOULD GLADLY APOLOGISE WHERE NEEDED
Re: Kayode Ogundamisi: Why Do Yorubas Inject ''Igbo'' Into Everything In Nigeria? by aventura: 4:49pm On Apr 11, 2016
Lalasticlacla did it really bypassed SE states?

2 Likes

Re: Kayode Ogundamisi: Why Do Yorubas Inject ''Igbo'' Into Everything In Nigeria? by 1wolex85: 4:51pm On Apr 11, 2016
asha80:

I like the way you support the Igbo course without resorting to tribalism and using your common sense. Kudos!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kayode Ogundamisi: Why Do Yorubas Inject ''Igbo'' Into Everything In Nigeria? by Francis5: 4:53pm On Apr 11, 2016
asha80:
not that thing you put up there though

The onus is on you to correct me with the facts. That map you put up is from where?
Re: Kayode Ogundamisi: Why Do Yorubas Inject ''Igbo'' Into Everything In Nigeria? by asha80(m): 4:54pm On Apr 11, 2016
Francis5:

All of the news I have seen here on NL show just those in my map states. Or do you have any document that shows a fuller rail geographical details of the rail line? Would love to see that.
look carefully at that pic I uploaded and you will see ccecc the Chinese company engaged (and still engaged) to build it written on the down right part of that picture..maybe you can post a link to all those news you talked about to show where all the stops are on that route and pic(from ccecc) to back it up.

2 Likes

Re: Kayode Ogundamisi: Why Do Yorubas Inject ''Igbo'' Into Everything In Nigeria? by asha80(m): 4:55pm On Apr 11, 2016
Francis5:

The onus is on you to correct me with the facts. That map you put up is from where?
read my above response to you.
Re: Kayode Ogundamisi: Why Do Yorubas Inject ''Igbo'' Into Everything In Nigeria? by gbens2000(m): 4:56pm On Apr 11, 2016
We the youth need to wake up b4 we allow these old men destroy our future all in the name of propagandas
Re: Kayode Ogundamisi: Why Do Yorubas Inject ''Igbo'' Into Everything In Nigeria? by PAINGAIN: 5:00pm On Apr 11, 2016
Op, stop giving them attention. Just like they said, a hater will always hate for no reason. Yorubas r just hating on the igbos for no reason. Just see as the rail line bend as e dey near south east. One nigeria indeed.

2 Likes

Re: Kayode Ogundamisi: Why Do Yorubas Inject ''Igbo'' Into Everything In Nigeria? by Emekamex(m): 5:07pm On Apr 11, 2016
Sometimes, it makes me sick of being Nigerian. Zombies from SW have been all over Nairaland laying blame to only SS/SE legislators while they (SW) will enjoy the project the most.
It is pathetic that they closed their eyes and never blamed senators from their region but rather focused on senators from other regions and make it seem that they are the most patriotic in the Southern region, when infact, they are the sneakiest tribalists of them all.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kayode Ogundamisi: Why Do Yorubas Inject ''Igbo'' Into Everything In Nigeria? by docsholz(m): 5:21pm On Apr 11, 2016
I can't wait for this pitiful nation to collapse, so the constituent parts can experience development
Re: Kayode Ogundamisi: Why Do Yorubas Inject ''Igbo'' Into Everything In Nigeria? by Pheals(f): 5:27pm On Apr 11, 2016

huge transformer tongue

U people need to get it right every one hate one another

That's y the ultimate law is " love your neighbors as yourself " the white hate the black. .. Yoruba hate igbo ..verse v''' ... If your religion is different from mine I hate u.. .it also appears to the ethics groups.. .. Even brothers hate each other. ..

So stop barking! !! Keep calm and trust no one

Re: Kayode Ogundamisi: Why Do Yorubas Inject ''Igbo'' Into Everything In Nigeria? by Nobody: 5:28pm On Apr 11, 2016
asha80:

I have always known you are Yoruba man infesting every Igbo Thread with your disease and claiming to be an Igbo man.

1 Like

Re: Kayode Ogundamisi: Why Do Yorubas Inject ''Igbo'' Into Everything In Nigeria? by Pheals(f): 5:28pm On Apr 11, 2016

huge transformer tongue

U people need to get it right every one hate one another

That's y the ultimate law is " love your neighbors as yourself " the white hate the black. .. Yoruba hate igbo ..verse v''' ... If your religion is different from mine I hate u.. .it also appears to the ethics groups.. .. Even brothers hate each others ..

So stop barking! !! Keep calm and trust no one

Re: Kayode Ogundamisi: Why Do Yorubas Inject ''Igbo'' Into Everything In Nigeria? by Nobody: 5:35pm On Apr 11, 2016
That ugly Ogundamisi is a well known tribalist.

4 Likes

Re: Kayode Ogundamisi: Why Do Yorubas Inject ''Igbo'' Into Everything In Nigeria? by iokpebholo: 5:57pm On Apr 11, 2016
But wait oh, y is he blaming senators from d south south states when d rail line is supposed to also pass 2ru ondo, ogunn and Lagos states
Re: Kayode Ogundamisi: Why Do Yorubas Inject ''Igbo'' Into Everything In Nigeria? by oduastates: 6:12pm On Apr 11, 2016
Because your legislators empowered the criminal saraki
Re: Kayode Ogundamisi: Why Do Yorubas Inject ''Igbo'' Into Everything In Nigeria? by Francis5: 7:18pm On Apr 11, 2016
oduastates:
Because your legislators empowered the criminal saraki

What has that got to do with the rail line and the morbid Igbo hatred by your folks? If SE/SS senators empowered Saraki as you claim, how come the same Saraki (as head of the parliament) is accused of removing a rail line that would serve people from the larger eastern region?

6 Likes

Re: Kayode Ogundamisi: Why Do Yorubas Inject ''Igbo'' Into Everything In Nigeria? by VANHELLSING: 7:37pm On Apr 11, 2016
GreatSE:

I have always known you are Yoruba man infesting every Igbo Thread with your disease and claiming to be an Igbo man.
He's igbo, but a deluded and misguided one. He's not alone in this macabre dance, just like baremx and abagoro. Interestingly, both are from imo state,
Re: Kayode Ogundamisi: Why Do Yorubas Inject ''Igbo'' Into Everything In Nigeria? by Ucheosefoh(m): 8:58pm On Apr 11, 2016
So great are igbos that issues that did not concern them, they will still try to drag igbos into it

2 Likes

Re: Kayode Ogundamisi: Why Do Yorubas Inject ''Igbo'' Into Everything In Nigeria? by ElCount: 9:23pm On Apr 11, 2016
Na wa o! See as the rail line take bend remain small make e enter ocean all because dem no want make the thing enter SE chai! And still dem dey blame SE for the matter.
Gen 29:31 "And when the Lord saw that Leah was hated, He opened her womb: but Rachel was barren
God look down and see the hate directed towards your children and bless them while our enemies will remain barren in the land. Amen

3 Likes

Re: Kayode Ogundamisi: Why Do Yorubas Inject ''Igbo'' Into Everything In Nigeria? by sCun: 9:36pm On Apr 11, 2016
It passes through Aba and Onitsha according to this Video by Judas

He talks about the Lagos-Calabar rail from 5:19

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5KE2XYj9Id4
Re: Kayode Ogundamisi: Why Do Yorubas Inject ''Igbo'' Into Everything In Nigeria? by ifyan(m): 10:25pm On Apr 11, 2016
Tribalism is truly a disease

1 Like

Re: Kayode Ogundamisi: Why Do Yorubas Inject ''Igbo'' Into Everything In Nigeria? by raumdeuter: 10:34pm On Apr 11, 2016
So asha80 is now Yoruba. Lol

Amaechi that said in the video its passes through Iboland is also Yoruba
Re: Kayode Ogundamisi: Why Do Yorubas Inject ''Igbo'' Into Everything In Nigeria? by IamAtribalist: 11:01pm On Apr 11, 2016
raumdeuter:
So asha80 is now Yoruba. Lol

Amaechi that said in the video its passes through Iboland is also Yoruba

cool Don't mind them- shaking my damn head cool

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Only Way Atiku Would Make Headway Is To Choose A VP From SW/SS / Are The Igbos Really Taking Over Our Land? / 2019 Presidential Election Manipulation Exposed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.