Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,602 members, 7,812,973 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:41 AM

Fulani Herdsmen Confess To Membership Of Boko Haram Read More At: Http://www.v - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fulani Herdsmen Confess To Membership Of Boko Haram Read More At: Http://www.v (1056 Views)

Fulani Herdsmen Confess To Membership Of Boko Haram / Fulani Herdsmen Confess To Membership Of Boko Haram - Picture / Fulani Herdsmen Confess To Membership Of Boko Haram (April 2014) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fulani Herdsmen Confess To Membership Of Boko Haram Read More At: Http://www.v by JoSaintiago: 7:50pm On Apr 11, 2016
By KINGSLEY OMONOBI-ABUJA. It has emerged that groups of alleged herdsmen or gangs operating in the middle belt states of Benue, Nasarawa, Taraba and even those that recently killed scores of people in Zamfara state, are Boko Haram sect members. This development came to light following the confessions of some arrested Fulani herdsmen that took part in the killings and burning of houses in Wukari, Taraba state, they disclosed to security forces that they took part in many Boko Haram attacks. A statement signed by the Director of Defence Information, Major General Chris Olukolade confirmed the development saying “A group of terrorists operating under the guise of herdsmen from a camp in the outskirt of Wukari have been arrested, while others died after an attack on military check point at Gindin Dorowa, a suburb of Wukari in Taraba State”. “Other members of the group were sighted in the course of air surveillance and later trailed to their camp where they engaged the troops in a battle”. “The terrorists were clad in the usual pattern of dress of their counterparts operating in Borno and Yobe States”. “One of the apprehended armed men confessed that he had been fighting for the terrorist group in Borno State and was recently brought to Wukari area in furtherance of their mission”. “Assorted arms and ammunition were recovered from them”. “Meanwhile, the curfew imposed on Wukari and its environs is expected to be relaxed as normalcy returns to the town”. “Troops have maintained patrol of the area while a house-to-house search for arms is ongoing”. “In another development, troops on patrol of the Lake Chad Islands have made some arrests”. “Among those arrested was a boat operator who ferries terrorists across the Lake Chad while another confessed to being a supplier of hard drugs to the terrorist groups in the area”. “In the meantime, the search for the abducted students of Government Girls’ Secondary School, Chibok is also being intensified”.

Read more at: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2014/04/fulani-herdsmen-confess-membership-boko-haram/
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Confess To Membership Of Boko Haram Read More At: Http://www.v by chukwukadibia10: 8:01pm On Apr 11, 2016
I said it that after Buhari entered into power he changed their name to Fulani herdsmen and told us that he have technically defeated them.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Confess To Membership Of Boko Haram Read More At: Http://www.v by JuliettaBitch(f): 8:12pm On Apr 11, 2016
This is a fact that is well knwn and it is all towards the Jihad war spearheaded by their grand patron, the dullard of Daura Republic! Only zombies will have a contrary view.

Lalasticlala, pls this is a very serious issue; in fact it should be permanent in front page!
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Confess To Membership Of Boko Haram Read More At: Http://www.v by Luckylife(m): 8:35pm On Apr 11, 2016
chukwukadibia10:
I said it that after Buhari entered into power he changed their name to Fulani herdsmen and told us that he have technically defeated them.
Bro you just review a hidden secret to the world. Kudos
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Confess To Membership Of Boko Haram Read More At: Http://www.v by chukwukadibia10: 8:40pm On Apr 11, 2016
Luckylife:

Thats the real truth.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Confess To Membership Of Boko Haram Read More At: Http://www.v by MarysMeal: 8:53pm On Apr 11, 2016
Watin person no go read for Nairaland.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Confess To Membership Of Boko Haram Read More At: Http://www.v by frainc(m): 9:03pm On Apr 11, 2016
Luckylife:
buhari only re-brand they name from Boko Haram to Fulani
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Confess To Membership Of Boko Haram Read More At: Http://www.v by kenny987(f): 9:05pm On Apr 11, 2016
MarysMeal:
Watin person no go read for Nairaland.

I do believe there's a link provided showing the source. It is not mere musings of a nairalander.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Confess To Membership Of Boko Haram Read More At: Http://www.v by BushidoBlue(m): 9:09pm On Apr 11, 2016
Dear Omenka,
leave IPOB and Jonathan alone...
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Confess To Membership Of Boko Haram Read More At: Http://www.v by omenka(m): 9:25pm On Apr 11, 2016
BushidoBlue:
Dear Omenka,
leave IPOB and Jonathan alone...

Too bad I torment you even when I don't know someone like you exists. cheesy

I'll be around here for some time to come and will comment on whatever topics tickle my fancy, and if that makes the stomachs of some tribal and religious nonentities churn, that would definitely be none of my business.

Very sure you'd be super excited seeing that I replied you. It has always been a dream for you to get my attention. I bet you'd sleep very soundly tonight over this.

Good night IPOB lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Confess To Membership Of Boko Haram Read More At: Http://www.v by MarysMeal: 9:54pm On Apr 11, 2016
omenka:
I'll be around here for some time to come and will comment on whatever topics tickle my fancy, and if that makes the stomachs of some tribal and religious nonentities churn, that would definitely be none of my business.
Very sure you'd be super excited seeing that I replied you. It has always been a dream for you to get my attention. I bet you'd sleep very soundly tonight over this.

Chai!

See finishing. Oga please pity these people small na.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Confess To Membership Of Boko Haram Read More At: Http://www.v by BushidoBlue(m): 1:06pm On Apr 12, 2016
omenka:

Haaa
Painment...

Dude for real from now till the day you leave this earth no IPOB is your problem..

I tell you this because you are blind to the issues that torment your kin.
Fulani Killing squads...
Funny that you see the constant killing of your people as a non issue.
Like I said, save your kin, start a movement or create awareness for the emancipation of your people from murderers, leave IPOB alone.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Confess To Membership Of Boko Haram Read More At: Http://www.v by BushidoBlue(m): 1:15pm On Apr 12, 2016
MarysMeal:

Chai!

See finishing. Oga please pity these people small na.

Heheheheheheheeeee

Omenka's people are being slaughtered nd he is chasing IPOB upandan...
Then you see it as finishing cos he replied me while dodging the matter...

If I call you Zombie now you go vex...

Don't worry, I won't call his attention to the systematic wipe out of his ethnic group by his paymasters.

Divine Irony.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Confess To Membership Of Boko Haram Read More At: Http://www.v by worksmart(m): 1:31pm On Apr 12, 2016
The Fulani herdsmen should be treated as if they are Boko Haram unless they prove to be otherwise.

Since the army chased them from the North East Boko Haram have hidden behind disquise of being Fulani Herdsmen to continue the terrorist killings.

How they can massacre and scatter whole communities should make it obvious that some so called Fulani Herdsmen are really Boko Haram in disguise.

Even the style of killing everybody they could and burning villages is the style of Boko Haram.

The army should continuously track all herdsmen in the country, eventually , the Boko Haram should be identified and taken out.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Confess To Membership Of Boko Haram Read More At: Http://www.v by BushidoBlue(m): 1:39pm On Apr 12, 2016
worksmart:
The Fulani herdsmen should be treated as if they are Boko Haram unless they prove to be otherwise.

Since the army chased them from the North East Boko Haram have hidden behind disquise of being Fulani Herdsmen to continue the terrorist killings.

How they can massacre and scatter whole communities should make it obvious that some so called Fulani Herdsmen are really Boko Haram in disguise.

Even the style of killing everybody they could and burning villages is the style of Boko Haram.

The army should continuously track all herdsmen in the country, eventually , the Boko Haram should be identified and taken out.

Should be, should be... that's wishful thinking...

Reality on ground is that even after the much publicised Agatu massacre. The Fulani were still very much around, their leaders boasting and the security agencies not making any arrest.

Reality sucks you know.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Confess To Membership Of Boko Haram Read More At: Http://www.v by omenka(m): 3:09pm On Apr 12, 2016
BushidoBlue:

Heheheheheheheeeee

Omenka's people are being slaughtered nd he is chasing IPOB upandan...
Then you see it as finishing cos he replied me while dodging the matter...

If I call you Zombie now you go vex...

Don't worry, I won't call his attention to the systematic wipe out of his ethnic group by his paymasters.

Divine Irony.
cc: Mynd44.

(1) (Reply)

Exclusive Pictures Of Edo Deputy Gov. Odubu Assassination Plot / 10 Common Sense Reason Why I Won't Join The NLC Strike. / What My Friend's Landlord Did. You Won't Believe.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.