Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,474 members, 7,819,729 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:51 PM

Do U Prefer Not To Be Giving Out Money And Be Labelled Stingy.... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do U Prefer Not To Be Giving Out Money And Be Labelled Stingy.... (1543 Views)

What Is The Value Of A Boyfriend That Is Stingy? / Lady Narrates Her Horrible First-date Experience With A Stingy Guy / She's Stingy, Should I Dump Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do U Prefer Not To Be Giving Out Money And Be Labelled Stingy.... by Nobody: 9:24pm On Apr 11, 2016
Nairalanders do u prefer not to be giving out money and be called stingy or to be giving out be called mumu, dummy and the rest? I prefer to be stingy angry

NB: angry Who u epp? Who u epp? Who u epp? U don baff? Who u serve? Don't slam my door what is wrong with you angry angry ..... grin answer the question don't mind me grin

1 Like

Re: Do U Prefer Not To Be Giving Out Money And Be Labelled Stingy.... by Daniel2289(m): 9:26pm On Apr 11, 2016
Givers Never Lack

2 Likes

Re: Do U Prefer Not To Be Giving Out Money And Be Labelled Stingy.... by Nobody: 9:28pm On Apr 11, 2016
As long as it's my money, you can call me stingy for all you want.

I give when I see reason to

2 Likes

Re: Do U Prefer Not To Be Giving Out Money And Be Labelled Stingy.... by Nobody: 9:29pm On Apr 11, 2016
But cant a day pass without talking about us undecided
Why not just admit we are your everything
without us you will be useless grin

1 Like

Re: Do U Prefer Not To Be Giving Out Money And Be Labelled Stingy.... by kcid(m): 9:31pm On Apr 11, 2016
of course
Re: Do U Prefer Not To Be Giving Out Money And Be Labelled Stingy.... by Nobody: 9:36pm On Apr 11, 2016
Stupedinluv:
why not say u like me? if not why noticing me? Who are us?
Re: Do U Prefer Not To Be Giving Out Money And Be Labelled Stingy.... by Nobody: 9:37pm On Apr 11, 2016
Daniel2289:
Givers Never Lack
if u continue giving, u will be labelled dummy and mumu
Re: Do U Prefer Not To Be Giving Out Money And Be Labelled Stingy.... by Nobody: 9:38pm On Apr 11, 2016
lilzcee:
why not say u like me? if not why noticing me? Who are the us?
lipsrsealed
Re: Do U Prefer Not To Be Giving Out Money And Be Labelled Stingy.... by Nobody: 9:40pm On Apr 11, 2016
Stupedinluv:
lipsrsealed
sweetie Babe, the first time I viewed your DP, I fell for your seductive eyes and alluring lips. Ever since then I have been all over you. To me you are just irresistible.
I feel helpless and hopeless seeing your activities here and I cannot even say “HI”
I think this is just the right time for the expression of passion
Babe what I feel for you is magical and I am lost of the right words to explain.
You light my fire, you do it for me
let me love, cherish, adore and worship you
I want you now, just let me show you how much
Oh baby, all I know is that you complete me!!!
I will go anywhere and do anything just to touch your face. I know it’s possible if God is on my side.
You are my Legend, My world, My pride!!! I love u
Re: Do U Prefer Not To Be Giving Out Money And Be Labelled Stingy.... by Daniel2289(m): 9:44pm On Apr 11, 2016
lilzcee:
if u continue giving, u will be labelled dummy and mumu

I knw shall. But dats to d world.
Re: Do U Prefer Not To Be Giving Out Money And Be Labelled Stingy.... by Caseless: 9:50pm On Apr 11, 2016
Just give the money in a way you're supposed to give, and you will be celebrated and not seen as a mumu.

The last impression I wouldn't wanna create is to be seen as a stingy person. I hate stingy people.
Re: Do U Prefer Not To Be Giving Out Money And Be Labelled Stingy.... by Malayy(m): 9:51pm On Apr 11, 2016
lilzcee:
sweetie Babe, the first time I viewed your DP, I fell for your seductive eyes and alluring lips. Ever since then I have been all over you. To me you are just irresistible.
I feel helpless and hopeless seeing your activities here and I cannot even say “HI”
Babe what I feel for you is magical and I am lost of the right words to explain.
I will go anywhere and do anything just to touch your face. I know it’s possible if God is on my side.
you are not only a chronic stammerer. you are also stewpid, shameless, brainless and useless..
just be disgracing yourself here.. baboon!!! continue licking her stinking a$$ like an ediot
Re: Do U Prefer Not To Be Giving Out Money And Be Labelled Stingy.... by Caseless: 9:52pm On Apr 11, 2016
lilzcee:
undecided

Re: Do U Prefer Not To Be Giving Out Money And Be Labelled Stingy.... by Caseless: 9:55pm On Apr 11, 2016
Malayy:
you are not only a chronic stammerer. you are also stewpid, shameless, brainless and useless..
just be disgracing yourself here.. baboon!!! continue licking her stinking a$$ like an ediot
Oga Nawa! Why u take am personal like this? The girl in question na ur babe?
Re: Do U Prefer Not To Be Giving Out Money And Be Labelled Stingy.... by Nobody: 9:55pm On Apr 11, 2016
lilzcee:
shocked

Re: Do U Prefer Not To Be Giving Out Money And Be Labelled Stingy.... by Nobody: 9:56pm On Apr 11, 2016
Malayy:
angry Who u epp? Who u epp? Who u epp? U don baff? Who u serve? Don't slam my door what is wrong with you angry angry angry angry Se television nie ni ko ye mi gan
Ye se frapapa kilo gbena papa
Kini nkan na kini toti lapa
Emi luko gan ibile buruku ni mio
H-factor abale sha or kin tabon
Mio form posh mio so oyinbo ju
Gboju nbe ko’lor gba ile s’agboju
Huhuh mio fe mo sha
Emi lion, eyan baddo osha
Shout out to my ngga Tunji Adeleke
Anywhere taba tidale gbogbo wanma ferege
Emi o worry o, un bothered
So girlfriend mi you’re covered
Fvuck u !
Re: Do U Prefer Not To Be Giving Out Money And Be Labelled Stingy.... by Nobody: 9:57pm On Apr 11, 2016
Malayy:
undecidedgrin

Re: Do U Prefer Not To Be Giving Out Money And Be Labelled Stingy.... by Ekugbeh(m): 9:59pm On Apr 11, 2016
One of ma babe can de call me stingy. Buh ah no care. Coz if u no get atall u b ode. If u get u no releas am, u b stingy.
Re: Do U Prefer Not To Be Giving Out Money And Be Labelled Stingy.... by Nobody: 9:59pm On Apr 11, 2016
Stupedinluv:
shocked
kiss i know u will say No, i will understand though embarassed
Re: Do U Prefer Not To Be Giving Out Money And Be Labelled Stingy.... by STFUand4kMeHARD(m): 10:01pm On Apr 11, 2016
lilzcee:
The next thread wen you go open now na how to comot belle u go dey ask us. That time ur 1inch dikc go don rest angry
Re: Do U Prefer Not To Be Giving Out Money And Be Labelled Stingy.... by Caseless: 10:02pm On Apr 11, 2016
Malayy:
Nawa ooo! Why u de take am personal like this?

The girl in question, na ur babe?
Re: Do U Prefer Not To Be Giving Out Money And Be Labelled Stingy.... by Caseless: 10:03pm On Apr 11, 2016
STFUand4kMeHARD:

The next thread wen you go open now na how to comot belle u go dey ask us. That time ur 1inch dikc go don rest angry
grin grin
Re: Do U Prefer Not To Be Giving Out Money And Be Labelled Stingy.... by Nobody: 10:05pm On Apr 11, 2016
STFUand4kMeHARD:

who u epp? undecided u don baff? Who u flex? undecided
Re: Do U Prefer Not To Be Giving Out Money And Be Labelled Stingy.... by Affable0709(m): 10:06pm On Apr 11, 2016
Stupedinluv:

You get mind o, have you forgotten this is romance section? and in your little mind, you think men are useless?

Can somebody borrow me his leg? I want to flog someone, or your head to stone her?

Call me stingy in this buhari period, i dont mind, i'm only economizing.
Re: Do U Prefer Not To Be Giving Out Money And Be Labelled Stingy.... by Nobody: 10:09pm On Apr 11, 2016
Affable0709:

You get mind o, have you forgotten this is romance section? and in your little mind, you think men are useless?

Can somebody borrow me his leg? I want to flog someone.
without us tongue
Re: Do U Prefer Not To Be Giving Out Money And Be Labelled Stingy.... by Nobody: 10:22pm On Apr 11, 2016
STFUand4kMeHARD:

. chai
Re: Do U Prefer Not To Be Giving Out Money And Be Labelled Stingy.... by Nobody: 10:23pm On Apr 11, 2016
Malayy, Because am keeping my cool eh
Bi ti haier thermo cool eh, is that why any thread i create u will rush just to remind me of being a chronic stammerer and abuse me, i agree i don't know how to talk buh respect urself, the next time u fvuck up i will put u in ur place angry
Re: Do U Prefer Not To Be Giving Out Money And Be Labelled Stingy.... by olac21(m): 10:44pm On Apr 11, 2016
Stupedinluv:

Ode niwo girl yi..oogbon at all!
Re: Do U Prefer Not To Be Giving Out Money And Be Labelled Stingy.... by Nobody: 10:49pm On Apr 11, 2016
Stupedinluv:

smh. there is always a plan B wink.
Re: Do U Prefer Not To Be Giving Out Money And Be Labelled Stingy.... by Nobody: 10:52pm On Apr 11, 2016
I'm an altruism proponent and I find joy in giving than receiving. However, I never give out of compulsion only do conscientiously.
Re: Do U Prefer Not To Be Giving Out Money And Be Labelled Stingy.... by Nobody: 10:57pm On Apr 11, 2016
Empero1:

I'm an altruism proponent and I find joy in giving than receiving. However, I never give out of compulsion only do conscientiously.
my brother we are not fighting
Re: Do U Prefer Not To Be Giving Out Money And Be Labelled Stingy.... by Nobody: 11:07pm On Apr 11, 2016
lilzcee:
my brother we are figting

Na weting me do you nah o?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can A Girl Ever Be Faithful? / How To Make Your Pensi Bigger And Harder Before Sex / 9 Interesting Things You May Not Know About The female clito-ris#

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.