Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,350 members, 7,957,932 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 03:33 AM

Sokoto Signs Agreement With Chinese Agricultural Firm - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sokoto Signs Agreement With Chinese Agricultural Firm (10414 Views)

Nigeria Signs Agreement With Russia To Build Nuclear Power Plant / Ogun Signs Agreement To Build Refinery (Photos) / El-Rufai Signs Agreement With Skipper Seil, Indian Company To Build 100MW Plant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sokoto Signs Agreement With Chinese Agricultural Firm by Freeworldbutfre: 2:56pm On Apr 12, 2016
Some of the northern Gov are working very hard to put their state in right direction. My in SS are empowering militant to vandalize pipe lines tomorrow we will starts crying. The president trip can only bring it to Nigerians but d project can only be sited in a state. All Gov woke-up to develop Nigerians.
Re: Sokoto Signs Agreement With Chinese Agricultural Firm by j1mmy: 3:38pm On Apr 12, 2016
Yep,
Nigerians are leaving the same arable land the Chinese are farming to go to Libya and South Africa! hahahahahahahah...lol
Re: Sokoto Signs Agreement With Chinese Agricultural Firm by j1mmy: 3:41pm On Apr 12, 2016
SageTravels:
This is the change we need.

Not To-To Government. We can all see the picture. not America will, Togo will, UAE will. we need action.

My mumu African friend, your mentality sucks!

The change we need is Nigerians taking advantage of the arable land they are naturally gifted with and using it to progress the country agriculturally instead of always relying on oil, handouts and helping foreigners take over your country and resources!

That is the change we need!

1 Like

Re: Sokoto Signs Agreement With Chinese Agricultural Firm by maupe: 3:51pm On Apr 12, 2016
There is nothing new here. Various state governments have been signing agreements with foreign investors on agricultural development projects. The problem has always been implementation, maintenance and consistency. Besides, the Anambra state government signed a deal with a local firm to build a poultry and a farm. The governor didn't have to travel outside the country to do this
http://www.channelstv.com/2015/04/30/obiano-signs-61m-poultry-farming-mou-with-lynden-farms/
http://www.boosahmamanews.com/anambra-state-obiano-lays-foundation-for-15-billion-agric-farm/
Re: Sokoto Signs Agreement With Chinese Agricultural Firm by freedom96: 6:06pm On Apr 12, 2016
mzteemarh:
where have you been angry
If I may interfere,I've personally found ur signature disturbing.Allah ya tsare mu duka.
Re: Sokoto Signs Agreement With Chinese Agricultural Firm by Nobody: 8:40pm On Apr 12, 2016
Rawani:

On the sidelines dear...how've u been smiley
lol alright, so are you back now ?
i'm fine and you smiley
Re: Sokoto Signs Agreement With Chinese Agricultural Firm by Nobody: 8:46pm On Apr 12, 2016
freedom96:
If I may interfere,I've personally found ur signature disturbing.Allah ya tsare mu duka.
well, i do not really mean it 100%
Besides, i dont understand the last part of your post because im not hausa smiley
Re: Sokoto Signs Agreement With Chinese Agricultural Firm by Rawani: 8:52pm On Apr 12, 2016
mzteemarh:
lol alright, so are you back now ?
i'm fine and you smiley

Yh I guess you can say so...tho I've been around all this while looking for trouble under a separate moniker wink
Re: Sokoto Signs Agreement With Chinese Agricultural Firm by Nobody: 7:43am On Apr 13, 2016
Rawani:

Yh I guess you can say so...tho I've been around all this while looking for trouble under a separate moniker wink
Alright I get wink
Take care dear.

3 Likes

Re: Sokoto Signs Agreement With Chinese Agricultural Firm by Caseless: 12:58pm On Jun 25, 2016
Rawani:

boss, long time. Under a new moniker? Ok, you can still vote for ivyy on this link https://www.nairaland.com/3186985/miss-nairaland-contest-2016-grand

Thank you very much!

1 Like

Re: Sokoto Signs Agreement With Chinese Agricultural Firm by Caseless: 12:59pm On Jun 25, 2016
mzteemarh:
Alright I get wink
Take care dear.
sis teemarh, follow boss rawani enter this link and vote ivyy please. https://www.nairaland.com/3186985/miss-nairaland-contest-2016-grand
Re: Sokoto Signs Agreement With Chinese Agricultural Firm by Nobody: 1:05pm On Jun 25, 2016
Caseless:
sis teemarh, follow boss rawani enter this link and vote ivyy please. https://www.nairaland.com/3186985/miss-nairaland-contest-2016-grand
okay but why should I vote for her ? I don't even know her
I will anyway, what's the procedure for voting ?
Re: Sokoto Signs Agreement With Chinese Agricultural Firm by Caseless: 1:08pm On Jun 25, 2016
mzteemarh:
okay but why should I vote for her ? I don't even know her
I will anyway, what's the procedure for voting ?
thank you , sis teemarh. Follow that link and type :

I vote ivyy

Cc NLjega

I will tell u more about her.

Nagode....
Re: Sokoto Signs Agreement With Chinese Agricultural Firm by Nobody: 1:21pm On Jun 25, 2016
Caseless:
thank you , sis teemarh. Follow that link and type :

I vote ivyy

Cc NLjega

I will tell u more about her.

Nagode....
Done smiley
Re: Sokoto Signs Agreement With Chinese Agricultural Firm by Caseless: 1:24pm On Jun 25, 2016
mzteemarh:
Done smiley
thank you very much. May Allah reward you.
Re: Sokoto Signs Agreement With Chinese Agricultural Firm by Nobody: 1:25pm On Jun 25, 2016
Caseless:
thank you very much. May Allah reward you.
Amin, you are welcome.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photo: Obituary Photo Of Sam Omatseye Trends Online. / See Soludo's Plans In Detail- Africa's Dubai Taiwan! I Am Soooo Excited! / Ken Nnamani Celebrates 67th Birthday Today!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.