Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,412 members, 7,819,475 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:58 PM

Two Scenarios That Prove Marriage Is Slavery - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Two Scenarios That Prove Marriage Is Slavery (788 Views)

Sexual Scenarios That Are More Common Than You Know / South African Lady Shares Photos To Prove She Is Sexier Than The N800k Sex Doll / "Marriage Is Not An Achievement To Some Of Us" - Club UNO CEO Rants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Two Scenarios That Prove Marriage Is Slavery by BlackAlbino6(m): 4:02am On Apr 12, 2016
1st Scenario.
[b][size=14pt]
Man to court: I caught my wife in our neighbour’s room panting, sweating
[/size]
Adeagbo told the court on Monday that his wife, with whom he had four children, was having an affair with his neighbour.

A 59-year-old physically challenged man, Olaiya Adeagbo, has pleaded with an Igando Customary Court in Lagos State to dissolve his 23-year-old marriage, accusing his wife of infidelity.

Adeagbo told the court on Monday that his wife, with whom he had four children, was having an affair with his neighbour.

He said: “I always received a tip-off from our neighbours that my wife is having an affair with one of our neighbours who was a bachelor.

“That fateful day, I came back home earlier and could not find her in our room.

“Two of my neighbours told me that they sighted her when she sneaked into her lover’s room.

“I went to knock on his door but he refused to open after hearing my voice.
“I continued knocking and he later opened his door and I saw my wife hiding behind his door sweating and panting.
“I greeted her and left.

“After some days, her lover died and my wife disappeared from the house without taking anything and refused to come back.

“My wife later went to marry another man, who also died after some months of their marriage.”

The petitioner also told the court that his wife fights a lot with their neighbours.
Adeagbo said: “My wife fights a lot.

“She fought with our pregnant neighbour.
“The woman died the following morning.

“Every house we rented, we are always evicted because of her frequent fighting with me and neighbours.
“She once stabbed me with a knife.”

Adeagbo urged the court to terminate the marriage as his life was not safe and that he was no longer interested in the union.

In her submission, the wife, Taiwo Adeagbo, 46, also accused her husband of committing adultery.
She told the court that the man her husband saw her with was her benefactor and not her lover.

She said: “I am not having any affair with that our neighbour.
“He was only my benefactor who always meet my needs as my husband is not responsible.
“But, unfortunately, he is no more.”

The mother of four, said her husband had at one point eloped with her best friend.
Taiwo said: “My husband always bring home different women, claiming they have one problem or another.

“He once ran away with my best friend to unknown destination for three months.”
Taiwo begged the court to grant her husband’s wish and terminate the marriage as she too was no longer interested in the union.

The President of the court, Adegboyega Omilola, after listening to the couple, adjourned the case to May 10 for further hearing.
NAN.
theeagleonline.com.ng/man-to-court-i-caught-my-wife-in-our-neighbours-room-panting-sweating/
[/b]

2ndScenario
[b][size=14pt]
Mother of five dies in hotel, lover disappears

By Anurika Onyelemelam
[/size]
A police source said: “The hotel staff had waited for the lovers in the room to check out after their time had expired but to no avail.

Policemen attached to the Apapa Police Station have launched investigation into the death of a mother of five in a hotel in Apapa area of Lagos State.

It was also gathered that the police are hunting for her lover.
The man was said to have disappeared into thin air.
The corpse of the woman was found alone in the hotel.

The deceased, simply identified as Mama Joy, was from Benue State, but married to an Igbo man.

The incident, which happened on Friday afternoon, threw the hotel into a panic.

According to the police, the deceased checked into Double F Hotel, Randle Road, Apapa with her partner.

After hours of waiting for the lovers to come out from the hotel room, the staff took turn knocking.

When there was no reply, they broke down the door.
The woman’s corpse was sighted, but her lover had disappeared.

Mama Joy is a businesswoman, who operated a restaurant close to Police Dog Section in Apapa.

Policemen from Apapa Police Station visited the scene and moved the corpse.

A police source said: “The hotel staff had waited for the lovers in the room to check out after their time had expired but to no avail.

“After repeatedly knocking at the door without receiving an answer, the staff forced the door open.
“The hotel workers were shocked to see dead woman alone in the hotel room.”

The Police invited hotel workers who were on duty to come to the station to make statement.

One of the police sergeants at the station said there was no visible injury on the corpse.
theeagleonline.com.ng/mother-of-five-dies-in-hotel-lover-disappears/
[/b]

Lesson: Don't allow any body lure you into marriage. It may send you early to your ancestors.
Re: Two Scenarios That Prove Marriage Is Slavery by amtaken(f): 4:34am On Apr 12, 2016
There are still many good marriages out there, why focus only on failed ones?

Christ supported marriage and even performed his 1st miracle in a wedding ceremony.

Ask God for a good wife and be good yourself and all shall be well.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Two Scenarios That Prove Marriage Is Slavery by halfricanadian(f): 4:45am On Apr 12, 2016
Hate that institution

Marriage like reasons for marrying

For protection? I av got God
For kids? I can do ivf nd all sp*rm bank is available too

For money? I can work hard diligently
for companionship? I can av a bf
For sex? Can pay for that
for respect? I can earn dat in my field of career

So d institution is just so irritating to me

a means of wicked people aving good people to torture for life i reject such institution in my life

Its better to remain single dan enter a bad marriage
Re: Two Scenarios That Prove Marriage Is Slavery by Googleus(m): 7:53am On Apr 12, 2016
sorry to ask, are u a product of a broken home

1 Like

Re: Two Scenarios That Prove Marriage Is Slavery by masinga07(m): 8:59am On Apr 12, 2016
Marriage might have led some people to their early grave, yet it has completely turned some people lives around from negative to positive especially if you can find right partner. I remember former American presidential aspirant Mitt Romney once saying the best decision he has ever made in his life is marrying his wife. So OP shouldn't use the negatives you have seen to judge.
Re: Two Scenarios That Prove Marriage Is Slavery by VictorRomanov: 9:07am On Apr 12, 2016
My grand parents were married till my grand dad died at 72 ( I don't know if that's untimely). My parents are still married. Where I live, I know lots of people who's been married for upwards of 30yrs and are still married. Maybe you should ask them their secret instead of drawing conclusions from JUST negative accounts.

Its just like saying u won't drive or enter a vehicle cause of the number of car accidents on the road. You would trek instead. Makes sense right?
Re: Two Scenarios That Prove Marriage Is Slavery by Welber(f): 10:28am On Apr 12, 2016
VictorRomanov:
My grand parents were married till my grand dad died at 72 ( I don't know if that's untimely). My parents are still married. Where I live, I know lots of people who's been married for upwards of 30yrs and are still married. Maybe you should ask them their secret instead of drawing conclusions from JUST negative accounts.

Its just like saying u won't drive or enter a vehicle cause of the number of car accidents on the road. You would trek instead. Makes sense right?

I bet he won't even trek, cos eitherway he's still transporting himself

(1) (Reply)

Ladies Why??? / Ladies Will You Rocks This Wedding Gown On Your Wedding Day ? / Guys Only

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.