Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,834 members, 7,831,703 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 02:39 AM

Important Info For All Romancelanders (must Read ) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Important Info For All Romancelanders (must Read ) (11017 Views)

A Must See For All Romancelanders!!! / It Has Gone Too Far (must Read For All Romancelanders) / My Ladies Please Come In, I Have Vital Info For You All (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Important Info For All Romancelanders (must Read ) by postmann: 5:42pm On Apr 12, 2016
Lezzlie:
grin grin grin grin listen, you can quote her verses and write broken literature for her.

I came to quiver her breath and part her thighs with a commanding intrusion into her moist port!!!

Don't be fooled into thinking your lame love recitals fill her up!!!

She wants to be dīcked down like a true woman

You just cast down the works of a countless heroes of civilisation into the mud with your unrestrained savagery.
Re: Important Info For All Romancelanders (must Read ) by DemiGoddess(f): 5:53pm On Apr 12, 2016
Jeez @ Lezzlie

Synzu please take me away. They're saying bad things!
Re: Important Info For All Romancelanders (must Read ) by Nobody: 5:55pm On Apr 12, 2016
Smellymouth:

Cc::: RaDaZaBaNa, dharay99

grin cheesy what on heaven 's name is this?
Hehehehehe, you might be surprise, but definitely not me. I was expecting such from the knights and they just proved with the registering of this moniker and subsequently displaying their stupidity all over nairaland that I have succeeded in infiltrating their lives.

If you all thinks opening a kinginwahala moniker is gonna get me, I would advice you all go back to your sleeps.

cc synzu , lez , thesonofman , postman , knightx
Re: Important Info For All Romancelanders (must Read ) by Synzu(m): 5:56pm On Apr 12, 2016
DemiGoddess:
Jeez @ Lezz.lie

Syn.zu please take me away. They're saying bad things!
Get used to it! grin

You're not online.. Whatsup??
Re: Important Info For All Romancelanders (must Read ) by DemiGoddess(f): 5:59pm On Apr 12, 2016
Synzu:

Get used to it! grin

You're not online.. Whatsup??
They're putting naughty thoughts in my head.

My phone sick Will soon recover.
Re: Important Info For All Romancelanders (must Read ) by joseph1832(m): 5:59pm On Apr 12, 2016
postmann:

You just cast down the works of a countless heroes of civilisation into the mud with your unrestrained savagery.
LMAO. Never forget, art is explicit and raw!.
Re: Important Info For All Romancelanders (must Read ) by Synzu(m): 6:03pm On Apr 12, 2016
DemiGoddess:
They're putting naughty thoughts in my head.

My phone sick Will soon recover.
Oh.. Joseph is here. Its gonn be an orgy real soon grin. I'm outta here cool
Re: Important Info For All Romancelanders (must Read ) by DemiGoddess(f): 6:08pm On Apr 12, 2016
Synzu:

Oh.. Joseph is here. Its gonn be an orgy real soon grin. I'm outta here cool

You mean Joseph 1893 ??

You can't leave me nah cry
Re: Important Info For All Romancelanders (must Read ) by joseph1832(m): 6:08pm On Apr 12, 2016
KINGinWAHALA:
interesting! hopefully, some God-sent nigerian will leave a message on how to promote my pants business to another level. if He can do it for olajumoke... He can also do it for KINGinWAHALA, the number one pant-selling tout in edo state! cool

LMFAO. Apa, bor su nu? Lol.
Re: Important Info For All Romancelanders (must Read ) by postmann: 6:11pm On Apr 12, 2016
Lezzlie:
What's he gon' do?

My goddess can't stand the fires of my seduction? How un-goddess-like!!!!

I came to woo you, fair one!!! Something tells me you're a great kisser and I honestly wish to know if you start from the lower lip or upper.

And do your eyelids droop when you kiss?

Just flow with the convo and leave postmann out of it.

His dīck is habitually flaccid like indomie.

I'm rock hard to part you open swiftly like knife to butter!!!

You know I'm bad company for you, but your heart will still do the double with what I say to you. wink cool

As a pro, let your wooing be all about you, and not about imaginary fables of your rivals.

You don't want to tell me that the great lezzlie who is so good in grammer and diction leaves a great void in the art of civilised wooing?

Okay, strip naked and let your target see how manly you truely are. If you must be cave-like in your techniques, then pls climb to the highest mountainous jungle and join up with Tarzan, and trust me the goddess will join you if she thinks you're thrilling enough.
grin grin grin
Re: Important Info For All Romancelanders (must Read ) by Synzu(m): 6:13pm On Apr 12, 2016
DemiGoddess:

You mean Joseph 1893 ??

You can't leave me nah cry

LOL the BOT censored or.gy to fun grin

Anyway, orrgies are no longer my thing. Adios! cool
Re: Important Info For All Romancelanders (must Read ) by DemiGoddess(f): 6:16pm On Apr 12, 2016
Synzu:

LOL the BOT censored or.gy to fun grin
Anyway, orrgies are no longer my thing. Adios! cool
Let's go together.
Don't trust these niggas
Re: Important Info For All Romancelanders (must Read ) by KINGinWAHALA(m): 6:18pm On Apr 12, 2016
KINGinVALHALA3:

[s]Hehehehehe, you might be surprise, but definitely not me. I was expecting such from the knights and they just proved with the registering of this moniker and subsequently displaying their stupidity all over nairaland that I have succeeded in infiltrating their lives.

If you all thinks opening a kinginwahala moniker is gonna get me, I would advice you all go back to your sleeps.

cc synzu , lez , thesonofman , postman , knightx[/s]
Please stop giving me unnecessary mentions with your gibberish. I don't know you and I don't wish to know you, unless you want to patronize me. I'm strictly on nairaland for business..it's what I do now since agbero business no longer pays well. If you have beef with the aforementioned go trash it out with them. I am KINGinWAHALA and I gats no time for iranu, you hear me?

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Important Info For All Romancelanders (must Read ) by Lezzlie(m): 6:18pm On Apr 12, 2016
postmann:

Gentility isn't a virtue for the bedroom, ask her. cool

Fücking is the most crude of human conducts; the cruder the better cheesy
Re: Important Info For All Romancelanders (must Read ) by Synzu(m): 6:18pm On Apr 12, 2016
DemiGoddess:

Let's go together.
Don't trust these niggas
Hehehehe.... So its ME you trust? gringrin
Re: Important Info For All Romancelanders (must Read ) by DemiGoddess(f): 6:22pm On Apr 12, 2016
Synzu:

Hehehehe.... So its ME you trust? gringrin
One devil is much better than three devils grin
Re: Important Info For All Romancelanders (must Read ) by Synzu(m): 6:24pm On Apr 12, 2016
DemiGoddess:
Three "sexy" devils gringrin
Re: Important Info For All Romancelanders (must Read ) by Synzu(m): 6:24pm On Apr 12, 2016
DemiGoddess:
Re: Important Info For All Romancelanders (must Read ) by Lezzlie(m): 6:28pm On Apr 12, 2016
DemiGoddess:
Jeez @ Le.zzlie

Sy.nzu please take me away. They're saying bad things!
What have I said that isn't natural?
What have I depicted you haven't already imagined from 16?

You know I can breath freer deep down in your canal of pleasure. wink
Re: Important Info For All Romancelanders (must Read ) by postmann: 6:28pm On Apr 12, 2016
Lezzlie:
Gentility isn't a virtue for the bedroom, ask her. cool

Fücking is the most crude of human conducts; the cruder the better cheesy

grin grin grin
And you think you're the most "brutal" in that department just because you chose chest-thumping savagery over civilised approach.
undecided
Re: Important Info For All Romancelanders (must Read ) by DemiGoddess(f): 6:29pm On Apr 12, 2016
Synzu:

They sound "sexy" but they're devils. undecided
Re: Important Info For All Romancelanders (must Read ) by Nobody: 6:31pm On Apr 12, 2016
Hahahahaha, I thought they were serious, but after reading their reply to my comment with "kinginwahala" moniker, I have come to realise that they aren't just online chest beaters that barks without bitting but also comedians.

Who takes online comedians serious?
Re: Important Info For All Romancelanders (must Read ) by DemiGoddess(f): 6:34pm On Apr 12, 2016
Lezzlie:
What have I said that isn't natural? What have I depicted you haven't already imagined from 16?
You know I can breath freer deep down in your canal of pleasure. wink
They are just imaginations, Naughty fantasies.
Don't want them materializing anytime soon undecided
Re: Important Info For All Romancelanders (must Read ) by Synzu(m): 6:35pm On Apr 12, 2016
DemiGoddess:
They sound "sexy" but they're devils. undecided
They're all about the pleasure wink
Re: Important Info For All Romancelanders (must Read ) by KINGinWAHALA(m): 6:37pm On Apr 12, 2016
For potential customers and those still in doubt, see my picture and my products below. New stock coming next week...quality, fairly-used tokumbo pants from China. you can start placing orders now. Check my siggy for my email. cool

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Important Info For All Romancelanders (must Read ) by DemiGoddess(f): 6:40pm On Apr 12, 2016
Synzu:

They're all about the pleasure wink
Lol

You're even as bad as them wink
I can tell.
Re: Important Info For All Romancelanders (must Read ) by Lezzlie(m): 6:43pm On Apr 12, 2016
DemiGoddess:

Listen, my goddess, Synzu will lick you off but he won't bend down to details. There'll be a frown in your face , a frown of anticipation.

Never bother about the others, they won't know where it itches you.

Eros lezz will scratch you where you need it most, i make the moves just before you anticipate it!

I know when you want it shallow, and when to cut your breath with suden dip to the basement of your canal.

I'll be expecting your parted lips to react with slight pain and a flooding wave of pleasure, I'll be sealing it shut with a kiss of smothering reassurance; I'm in control.

wink cheesy wink
Re: Important Info For All Romancelanders (must Read ) by Synzu(m): 6:43pm On Apr 12, 2016
DemiGoddess:
Lol

You're even as bad as them wink
I can tell.
I might even be badder. Only God knows smiley.

But I'm a lone wolf.
Re: Important Info For All Romancelanders (must Read ) by Lezzlie(m): 6:45pm On Apr 12, 2016
KINGinWAHALA:
For potential customers and those still in doubt, see my picture and my products below. New stock coming next week...quality, fairly-used tokumbo pants from China. you can start placing orders now. Check my siggy for my email. cool

Ah!!!! Ye!!!! Yi mo gbe!!!! grin grin grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Important Info For All Romancelanders (must Read ) by Lezzlie(m): 6:47pm On Apr 12, 2016
DemiGoddess:

They are just imaginations,
Naughty fantasies.

Don't want them materializing anytime soon undecided
My love, the earlier the better, when your body still have the sleight to take my demands and endure the waves of pleasure I will put you through wink
Re: Important Info For All Romancelanders (must Read ) by Nobody: 6:49pm On Apr 12, 2016
Carefully observing, it's happening cheesy cheesy cheesy

Cc dharay99
Re: Important Info For All Romancelanders (must Read ) by DemiGoddess(f): 6:57pm On Apr 12, 2016
Lezzlie:
Listen, my goddess, Synzu will lick you off but he won't bend down to details. There'll be a frown in your face , a frown of anticipation.

Never bother about the others, they won't know where it itches you.

Eros lezz will scratch you where you need it most, i make the moves just before you anticipate it!

I know when you want it shallow, and when to cut your breath with suden dip to the basement of your canal.

I'll be expecting your parted lips to react with slight pain and a flooding wave of pleasure, I'll be sealing it shut with a kiss of smothering reassurance; I'm in control.

wink cheesy wink

Gee!

Go on

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

The Knack That Hunted Me For Years.. / Reasons Why Some Guys Don't Have A Girlfriend / Wedding Night S*x As A Virgin – Bride Shares Her Experience One Year After

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.