Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,342 members, 7,864,630 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 10:17 PM

Fayose Was Right When He Asked Buhari To Withdraw The Budget Of Shame - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Was Right When He Asked Buhari To Withdraw The Budget Of Shame (299 Views)

I Never Asked Buhari Not To Contest In 2019 – obasanjo / I Never Asked Buhari To Declare State Of Emergency In Ekiti - Falana / Question Niger-Delta Avengers Asked Buhari And Northern Lawmakers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fayose Was Right When He Asked Buhari To Withdraw The Budget Of Shame by odikimi: 10:39am On Apr 12, 2016
It is the president that presents Budget and not the minister, the minister is to come and defend his ministry's budget and not to add new things. The Calabar-Lagos rail line was never included in the budget of shame presented by Buhari before the NASS. It was Amaechi who included it during the defense of his ministry, how do you expect the NASS to include something that was not there when it was represented by the president.If they had included it, Buhari would've rejected it calling them adding or amending his submitted budget. You and I know the kind of president we have.

They have challenged Buhari to prove the Lagos-Calabar rail line in the budget submitted by the president.
They would've saved themselves this embarrassment, if they had toe the line of withdrawing the budget as was advised by Fayose, but because of hatred and shame Baba refused to listen to the voice of the lonely bird.

(1) (Reply)

Who Resides Around Lekki Road Here? / Helping Africa / Governor Fayose Criticized President Buhari As Been Too Old To Effect Change

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.