Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,300 members, 7,850,068 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 01:46 PM

The Naivety Of Southerners - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Naivety Of Southerners (2799 Views)

On The Wike/secondus Vs Yoruba PDP Imbroglio And The Political Naivety Of Ndiigb / Return Home Now, Afenifere Tells Southerners / Why 90 Percent Of Southerners Are Tired Of Buhari's Government (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Naivety Of Southerners by madenigga(m): 9:38am On Apr 13, 2016
If all is well with Nigeria and the north and the south, ask your self the reason why most southerners pray for them not to be posted to the north for nysc.
Re: The Naivety Of Southerners by ChristStriker(m): 9:39am On Apr 13, 2016
Fullamafia:

Fortunately and unfortunately, politics is a game of wit and numbers (which the North has in abundance), and nobody said the North doesn't stoop for the South West. Refer to the 1999 elections.

Regarding resources, the North is also blessed with Agriculture and solid minerals which though not effectively exploited, contribute significantly to our National GDP so you can choke on that lie.

Stop trying to deceive us here please. In 1999, it was so obvious nationwide that a Yoruba man should be president not because the north stooped as your said.

They agreed to support Obasanjo after annulling a very credible election and after sacrificing Abiola and his poor wife Kudirat; it was not for free.

It was something that just had to be done if the one Nigeria was to continue which the north hold unto with all their might.
Re: The Naivety Of Southerners by Fullamafia: 9:39am On Apr 13, 2016
ChristStriker:

We know their divisive game very well.

They throw some things at the Yoruba then come out to always praise them as being "Astute" & "Sophisticated" so that their heads will swell and they continue to assist the north hold all of us to ransom.

It is really shameful.

What is shameful is your inability to build bridges and create alliances for your own good, instead preferring to peddle hatred and clannishness as a political strategy.

Really shameful.

1 Like

Re: The Naivety Of Southerners by gwales: 9:41am On Apr 13, 2016
madenigga:
If all is well with Nigeria and the north and the south, ask your self the reason why most southerners pray for them not to be posted to the north for nysc.
and the northerners pray to be posted to the south?

1 Like

Re: The Naivety Of Southerners by madenigga(m): 9:42am On Apr 13, 2016
Fullamafia:

Fortunately and unfortunately, politics is a game of wit and numbers (which the North has in abundance), and nobody said the North doesn't stoop for the South West. Refer to the 1999 elections.

Regarding resources, the North is also blessed with Agriculture and solid minerals which though not effectively exploited, contribute significantly to our National GDP so you can choke on that lie.
U re trying to change d topic into a dick measuring contest over what the north has and what it doesnt, the north has all this things yet is scared of letting the south manage its resources.

1 Like

Re: The Naivety Of Southerners by medpren: 9:42am On Apr 13, 2016
Fullamafia:

What you refer to as 'bootlicking' is what strategists call 'stooping to conquer', but I don't expect you to understand the concept since you and your kin seem to have an in-built political handicap. It's the politics you suck so badly in because of ego and emotion.

Last time I checked, it was the Yorubas that were winning on both sides regardless of whether it's the Lagos-Calabar or Lagos-Kano rail track is built.

Hey Mr Man, you've been making too much noise about 'political astuteness' but I think it is time to shut up. You know nada. The only reason you fulanis delude yourselves is because of the millions of hausa and yoruba muslim slaves you control with Islam. The only reason you think you are relevant is Islamic conquest!

The Igbos without your so-called 'political astuteness' have powerful politicians in sane countries outside Africa like US, Britain, Germany and even Poland while you fulani only control some Pseudo-jungles like nigeria in Africa where you have your conquered slaves.

When these slaves begin their journey towards self-realization (and we will make sure of that) you will lose the power you think you are enjoying. It will cost lives but it will be neccesary to send you back home to futa djallon-The mountain of vultures as 'self-realized' FFK calls it. You are on borrowed time buddy! I humbly remain the nemesis of the feudal and pedophiles! Thank you. grin

cc: Anti-Mahdi, ZombieNation, Magicbishop, BishopMagic, Apczombie.
Re: The Naivety Of Southerners by ChristStriker(m): 9:43am On Apr 13, 2016
Fullamafia:

We are tired of the dead weight of the north that is why this country should be restructured as a matter of urgency. In the north one man will marry four wives, give birth to twenty children without any plans for them that is why we have a huge army of almajiris readily available to start religios riots and join boko haram.

You guys are so different from us; stay on your own and leave us alone.

3 Likes

Re: The Naivety Of Southerners by Fullamafia: 9:43am On Apr 13, 2016
madenigga:

Insecurity, simple.

It's just like any northerner would reject being posted to the East when kidnapping was rife and the likes of Osisi reigned.

Or you think northerners are fighting to be posted to the creeks even today? Wake up, it boils down to insecurity.
Re: The Naivety Of Southerners by Fullamafia: 9:47am On Apr 13, 2016
ChristStriker:

We are tired of the dead weight of the north that is why this country should be restructured as a matter of urgency. In the north one man will marry four wives, give birth to twenty children without any plans for them that is why we have a huge army of almajiris readily available to start religios riots and join boko haram.

You guys are so different from us; stay on your own and leave us alone.

I wonder where this daft clannishness comes from, are you the same with the Indonesians and Malaysians you flock to daily despite the fact that they hang your kinsmen like chicken every other day?

You conveniently forget you're different from Asians, but because you're so consumed by hatred, bigotry and intolerance you claim you're different from other Nigerians.

You're so different yet Young Shall Grow buses flock to the North every day filled with your kinsmen, you can only deceive yourselves.

1 Like

Re: The Naivety Of Southerners by gwales: 9:48am On Apr 13, 2016
FIRST NIGERIA REPUBLIC(1963-66) The First Republic was the republican government of Nigeria between 1963 and 1966 governed by the first republican constitution. The country was split into three geopolitical regions— Western Region, Eastern Region and Northern Region—and its political parties took on the identities and ideologies of each region. The Northern People's Party (NPC) represented the interests of the predominantly Hausa/Fulani Northern Region], the National Council of Nigeria and the Cameroons (NCNC)] (later renamed to "National Council of Nigerian Citizens") represented the predominantly Igbo Eastern Region, and the Action Group (AG) dominated the Yoruba Western Region. The NPC took control of the federal parliament, and formed a coalition government with the NCNC.
2ND REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA(1979-83) The Second Republic was the republican government of Nigeria between 1979 and 1983 governed by the second republican constitution. In the second republic the igbo dominated NPP again teamed up with(NPN) Northern party again to form the National government in the centre
THIRD REPUBLIC 1993(was abortive) In the Third republic MKO Abiola won the Election fair and square on the platform of SDP but the prominent igbos ojukwu,the late evans enwerem,and okwesilli nwodo, support IBB, SHONEKAN, and Abacha to sustain the annulment of the election.which Shonekan was given the head of interim national government
FOURTH REPUBLIC (1999 till Date) Obasanjo despite from yoruba race. The yorubas play opposition to his govt Obasanjo lost all SW states in 1999 election to Falae. But won election in S.E in Landslide victory he won the whole 5 east states And some states in North and SS The igbos have never play opposition to the incubent govt in the history of nigeria until 2015 election The yorubas have being in opposition in nigeria since the 1st ,2nd ,3rd and partially in the fouth republic making it more than fifty years in the history of nigeria politics..
With these it's very clear the igbos have being forming alliance with north to form the central government since the first republic1963 until 2015 election.. The re known for the mentality of any government in power In the history of nigerian politics igbos have never vote against any sitting govt The North Used them to gain power from 1st republic,2nd republic,3rd republic south west through obasanjo
Re: The Naivety Of Southerners by madenigga(m): 9:50am On Apr 13, 2016
The south shud wake up, this northerners has ruined this country for us, a situation where fulanis attack villagers, nd when they retaliate instead of Army to come before the villagers retaliate and ease tensions by arresting the fulanis responsible they keep a blind eye to it, but when the villagers retaliate they Come arrest all of them torture them, and the villagers still use 200k to bail themselves.
What does that tell u?
Doesn't it sound fishy?

1 Like

Re: The Naivety Of Southerners by ChristStriker(m): 9:52am On Apr 13, 2016
Fullamafia:

I wonder where this daft clannishness comes from, are you the same with the Indonesians and Malaysians you flock to daily despite the fact that they hang your kinsmen like chicken every other day?

You conveniently forget you're different from Asians, but because you're so consumed by hatred, bigotry and intolerance you claim you're different from other Nigerians.

You're so different yet Young Shall Grow buses flock to the North every day filled with your kinsmen, you can only deceive yourselves.

Let us have separate countries just like Asia is not part of Nigeria so that we can develope at our own pace and make our own laws, simple.
Re: The Naivety Of Southerners by Fullamafia: 9:52am On Apr 13, 2016
medpren:

[s]Hey Mr Man, you've been making too much noise about 'political astuteness' but I think it is time to shut up. You know nada. The only reason you fulanis delude yourselves is because of the millions of hausa and yoruba muslim slaves you control with Islam. The only reason you think you are relevant is Islamic conquest!

The Igbos without your so-called 'political astuteness' have powerful politicians in sane countries outside Africa like US, Britain, Germany and even Poland while you fulani only control some Pseudo-jungles like nigeria in Africa where you have your conquered slaves.

When these slaves begin their journey towards self-realization (and we will make sure of that) you will lose the power you think you are enjoying. It will cost lives but it will be neccesary to send you back home to futa djallon-The mountain of vultures as 'self-realized' FFK calls it. You are on borrowed time buddy! I humbly remain the nemesis of the feudal and pedophiles! Thank you. grin [/s]

Cry me a river cool
Re: The Naivety Of Southerners by madenigga(m): 9:52am On Apr 13, 2016
Fulani herdsmen murdered a monarch in Delta, kidnapper olu falae, killed a clergy in Enugu, kidnapped southern girls and forced them into Islam, let one of this happen in the north and d entire souhterners in that region wud go extinct.

1 Like

Re: The Naivety Of Southerners by Fullamafia: 9:56am On Apr 13, 2016
ChristStriker:

Let us have separate countries just like Asia is not part of Nigeria so that we can develope at our own pace and make our own laws, simple.

You didn't want to develop at your own pace when your ilk were campaigning for Jonathan to rule a united Nigeria till 2019?

You are simply like a kid that had his cake taken away from him and is now crying for the party to end.

1 Like

Re: The Naivety Of Southerners by Fullamafia: 10:00am On Apr 13, 2016
madenigga:

U re trying to change d topic into a dick measuring contest over what the north has and what it doesnt, the north has all this things yet is scared of letting the south manage its resources.

Keep telling yourself that. The Dutch have a thriving economy, does it stop Shell from drilling the Niger delta? Smh.
Re: The Naivety Of Southerners by ChristStriker(m): 10:02am On Apr 13, 2016
Fullamafia:

You didn't want to develop at your own pace when your ilk were campaigning for Jonathan to rule a united Nigeria till 2019?

You are simply like a kid that had his cake taken away from him and is now crying for the party to end.

For your information MASSOB was there agitating long before Jonathan became president.

I don't know why you guys limit everything to the Jonathan, Buhari, etc.

It is so clear in this country that Igbos were never accepted back since after the end of the civil war. Jonathan made us feel accepted that is why majority of our people wanted him to stay on. For the first time since after the civil war an Igbo man became COAS!
Re: The Naivety Of Southerners by madenigga(m): 10:06am On Apr 13, 2016
ChristStriker:

I dont support disintegration, d north is annoying, we just want a change of attitude not them going away.
An average hausa man is nice but the north as a region is not nice dont know why.
Re: The Naivety Of Southerners by ChristStriker(m): 10:08am On Apr 13, 2016
madenigga:

I dont support disintegration, d north is annoying, we just want a change of attitude not them going away.
An average hausa man is nice but the north as a region is not nice dont know why.

Well, if you say so. undecided

I don't hate them too but I don't like the way things are going in Nigeria.
Re: The Naivety Of Southerners by madenigga(m): 10:08am On Apr 13, 2016
Things to be done.
IGBOS stop ur pursuit for secession,
Yorubas stop being selfish,
Ijaws stop being greedy,
North stop killing people over flimsy reasons.
Re: The Naivety Of Southerners by ChristStriker(m): 10:22am On Apr 13, 2016
madenigga:
Things to be done.
Ijaws stop being greedy,

What tribe are you from?
Re: The Naivety Of Southerners by madenigga(m): 10:25am On Apr 13, 2016
ChristStriker:

What tribe are you from?
Why do u want to know.
Re: The Naivety Of Southerners by ChristStriker(m): 10:27am On Apr 13, 2016
madenigga:

Why do u want to know.

I like your views and I just want to know.
Re: The Naivety Of Southerners by madenigga(m): 10:29am On Apr 13, 2016
ChristStriker:

I like your views and I just want to know.
Am from igbo but from the ss.
Re: The Naivety Of Southerners by Fullamafia: 3:53pm On Apr 13, 2016
madenigga:
Things to be done.
Ijaws stop being greedy,

Nobody is in support of indiscriminate and needless killings.

Kudos for this post.
Re: The Naivety Of Southerners by madenigga(m): 3:58pm On Apr 13, 2016
Fullamafia:

Nobody is in support of indiscriminate and needless killings.

Kudos for this post.
The killings annoy me, every part of Nigeria has potentials, at least i know kano, Kaduna and bauchi are good places to site businesses, but for safety nd fear of my life i dread doz places.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I'll Pay All Your 7months Unpaid Salary On Monday If You Vote For Jegede_mimiko / Aregbesola Did Not Clear All Salary Arrears / Oba Enitan Ogunwusi Released An Official Statement On Ile Ife Crisis.pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.