Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,477 members, 7,830,399 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:16 PM

I'll Pay All Your 7months Unpaid Salary On Monday If You Vote For Jegede_mimiko - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I'll Pay All Your 7months Unpaid Salary On Monday If You Vote For Jegede_mimiko (2793 Views)

Expect Genocidal Slaughter Of Nigerians On Monday If Buhari Travels To USA / Ayade Pays May Salary On First Day Of The Month / FG Fulfils Promise Starts Paying Salary On 25th! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'll Pay All Your 7months Unpaid Salary On Monday If You Vote For Jegede_mimiko by waley007(m): 6:30pm On Nov 25, 2016
Ondo State Governor Olusegun Mimiko, has pleaded with workers in the state to vote for candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party PDP Eyitayo Jegede, on Saturday’s gubernatorial election

According to source who prefers anonymity, Mimiko made them disclosure at the domestic wing of Akure Airport after he landed from a flight coming from Abuja.

Mimiko, was said to have promised to pay all the 7 months backlogs of unpaid salaries being owed Ondo State workers immediately after the election on Monday, 28th November, 2016, once Eyitayo Jegede is returned elected as Ondo State governor.
Re: I'll Pay All Your 7months Unpaid Salary On Monday If You Vote For Jegede_mimiko by waley007(m): 6:32pm On Nov 25, 2016
Mimiko is an ingrate he has being doing it and it can’t work again, after presidential election then he begged them then u mean the civil servant to vote for his house of assembly candidates of which they did unfortunately he pay them back with evils by not paying there salaries. He said there there is no money to pay salary before, where is he going to get money to pay 7 months salaries on Monday.? What has he be doing before now? This is to tell you how selfish our leader are.

1 Like

Re: I'll Pay All Your 7months Unpaid Salary On Monday If You Vote For Jegede_mimiko by ALAYORMII: 6:42pm On Nov 25, 2016
This can't be true
Re: I'll Pay All Your 7months Unpaid Salary On Monday If You Vote For Jegede_mimiko by OPCNAIRALAND: 6:44pm On Nov 25, 2016
I dont believe Mimiko said that. If he did he should be thrown in jail.

3 Likes

Re: I'll Pay All Your 7months Unpaid Salary On Monday If You Vote For Jegede_mimiko by Nobody: 6:46pm On Nov 25, 2016
This should better be a lie

workers have not been paid for 7 months and the governor they voted for is still insulting them by compelling them to vote for a candidate of his choice before they can receive their owed wages which they worked for?

[i]Despite the fact that i doubt this story but it is still a fact that Nigeria is a country with lots of demons as leaders

2 Likes

Re: I'll Pay All Your 7months Unpaid Salary On Monday If You Vote For Jegede_mimiko by chemicalDisease: 6:49pm On Nov 25, 2016
APC Propaganda.

It will not work.

3 Likes

Re: I'll Pay All Your 7months Unpaid Salary On Monday If You Vote For Jegede_mimiko by gebest: 7:00pm On Nov 25, 2016
MIMIKO U ARE A THIEF AND GOD WILL PUNISH U FOR THAT.

2 Likes

Re: I'll Pay All Your 7months Unpaid Salary On Monday If You Vote For Jegede_mimiko by Nobody: 7:08pm On Nov 25, 2016
Op source? If mimiko actually said so then he must have been high on some kind of weed.

1 Like

Re: I'll Pay All Your 7months Unpaid Salary On Monday If You Vote For Jegede_mimiko by donphilopus: 7:10pm On Nov 25, 2016
chemicalDisease:
APC Propaganda.

It will not work.

They are all propagating and fabricating lies in Ondo State. No party is left out. Stop accusing the APC alone. I saw a report here not quite long ago accusing Tinubu of dumping Oke for Jegede as Aregbesola kicks. Is that not PDP's propaganda as well?

1 Like

Re: I'll Pay All Your 7months Unpaid Salary On Monday If You Vote For Jegede_mimiko by babyfaceafrica: 7:13pm On Nov 25, 2016
walcut:
Op source? If mimiko actually said so then he must have been high on some kind of weed.
my guess ukwuani weed

1 Like

Re: I'll Pay All Your 7months Unpaid Salary On Monday If You Vote For Jegede_mimiko by yarimo(m): 7:15pm On Nov 25, 2016
No way MIMIKO both of you your time is up.

1 Like

Re: I'll Pay All Your 7months Unpaid Salary On Monday If You Vote For Jegede_mimiko by Nobody: 7:25pm On Nov 25, 2016
babyfaceafrica:
my guess ukwuani weed
cheesycheesycheesy
Re: I'll Pay All Your 7months Unpaid Salary On Monday If You Vote For Jegede_mimiko by rayblast(m): 7:26pm On Nov 25, 2016
You lie!!!!! We can't trust u any more.You are even inciting violence abi? Iroko ti wo!!!!! Pls bye bye Mimiko Ko Shi looooo

1 Like

Re: I'll Pay All Your 7months Unpaid Salary On Monday If You Vote For Jegede_mimiko by Nobody: 7:26pm On Nov 25, 2016
Haba. These are buhari's words now
Re: I'll Pay All Your 7months Unpaid Salary On Monday If You Vote For Jegede_mimiko by policy12: 7:28pm On Nov 25, 2016
Wicked politicians...

Naija polithiefians are only there to enrich themselves. From the executhieves to the legislooters and finally the judi-sharing..they only serve their interests not the nation.

One thing I know is very soon

Re: I'll Pay All Your 7months Unpaid Salary On Monday If You Vote For Jegede_mimiko by Funlordjnr: 7:57pm On Nov 25, 2016
smiley

No source so no need to _fuck with this trash!
Re: I'll Pay All Your 7months Unpaid Salary On Monday If You Vote For Jegede_mimiko by darkerthandark: 7:59pm On Nov 25, 2016
look at this wan..

this guy should be jailed..

he owe us money and is giving us rubbish talks...

nonesense...

1 Like

Re: I'll Pay All Your 7months Unpaid Salary On Monday If You Vote For Jegede_mimiko by darkerthandark: 8:05pm On Nov 25, 2016
policy12:

Wicked politicians...

Naija polithiefians are only there to enrich themselves. From the executhieves to the legislooters and finally the judi-sharing..they only serve their interests not the nation.

One thing I know is very soon

if its true,then democracy is rubbish..

were he thinks he his??..

in sambisa forest??

he should be arrested...
Re: I'll Pay All Your 7months Unpaid Salary On Monday If You Vote For Jegede_mimiko by phemmie06(m): 8:12pm On Nov 25, 2016
@OP Source.
But if it is true, what type of campaign is this? He is only humiliating his candidate. I will prefer to vote for the worst person if I am in Ondo, instead of voting for him

1 Like

Re: I'll Pay All Your 7months Unpaid Salary On Monday If You Vote For Jegede_mimiko by Nobody: 8:22pm On Nov 25, 2016
Source before l say what's on my mind.
Re: I'll Pay All Your 7months Unpaid Salary On Monday If You Vote For Jegede_mimiko by tundafayaBuhari: 8:33pm On Nov 25, 2016
This governor is a fool. Anyway, Buhari is a curse to Nigeria QED
Re: I'll Pay All Your 7months Unpaid Salary On Monday If You Vote For Jegede_mimiko by escapefromusa(f): 8:49pm On Nov 25, 2016
tundafayaBuhari:
This governor is a fool. Anyway, Buhari is a curse to Nigeria QED

Bros before Buhari, you where hungry. Today , are you hungrier or hungriest grin
Re: I'll Pay All Your 7months Unpaid Salary On Monday If You Vote For Jegede_mimiko by DCMIX(m): 9:16pm On Nov 25, 2016
Re: I'll Pay All Your 7months Unpaid Salary On Monday If You Vote For Jegede_mimiko by potbelly(m): 10:58pm On Nov 25, 2016
Reason not to vote for the successor...
Lion no dey born goat...

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

FG Constructing Ohafia-arochukwu Road Without Drainage And Known Contractor. Pix / June 12 - Buhari's Insult To The Great Abiola And The Entire SW / Why PDP May Settle For Atiku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.